Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 7796, stungun0404 wrote:if not, then are they town or scum to you in your opinion?
Theta's predecessor seemed town.

Gamma idk. Last I remember I was townreading (more of townleaning) him.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 7799, stungun0404 wrote:i want your read on them, then

it’s easy to say no
There it is.
Sigh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i can believe you for now because i had all 3 of you as very slight townleans that i am not really trusting, but just found zmuffinman’s (theta’s predecessor) question about titus, numbers, gamma, and human sequencer (your predecessor) strange in that it already included 2 scum in there.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

and because i am not sold on any of you three being town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7749, hebichan wrote:Why would scum bus a third scum after two flips?

I'm not saying its impossible, just really bad.
agreed but if Toog was scum that was going down then I think scum would be pretty likely to claw their way onto that wagon. Of course thats not to say that scum are sitting on him right now or that I think he's scum. This is mostly why my gut reaction was that Stun was scum. I mean really, you bark and shout that Toog is scum only to vote not Toog? Just seems like a bit of a hedge.

@math
(or anyone really) Who were all of Titus' defenders? I know it was Shiro and Toog and Drixx. Who else?

In post 7764, stungun0404 wrote:shiro's read were so blatantly false. he confscummed me, and suggested fa as a partner. i think he was trying to survive, and thus threw things out that scum might want to keep alive.

and he townread titus--which we all know was bs.
I mean, she was just wrong as fuck. It happens. Doesn't meanshe was playing against wincon. Also, Titus has a cult following of players that think she's the second coming of MoS. She's a real-life cult leader.
In post 7775, Drixx wrote:
In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
Nah man. Pretty much everyone who has played with me regularly defaults to assuming I'm scum until they have reason to believe otherwise. Being called scummy is basically irrelevant to me. I just thought I'd crack a joke to welcome you to the game and you took it serious.
:igmeou:

idk, like, this is how it feels from my POV. I'm light scum reading you and then you kind of discredit me by saying that I'm awesomely bad at reading you and then I put in the work that sort of disproves this and then you cry joke. So it just looks like kinda a backtrack to me. Also...

MAFIA

IZ

SRS

BUSINESS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nero cain, early in this day phase

In post 7037, stungun0404 wrote:Toogeloo was the hardest defender of titus that still remains

I am fine with leading a wagon there

VOTE: Toogeloo

Because i also came to the conclusion last day phase that at least one of toog or shiro was scum.

I'm going to completely reevaluate everything tomorrow though to be certain
first to vote toog
In post 7598, stungun0404 wrote:i’ll unvote, though i was happy to be first on this wagon, especially if it is scum

VOTE: unvote
unvoted because he was L-2, and we agreed (two of my townreads — sakura and mathblade — and i) to let the day phase extend longer
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7776, Toranaga wrote:IDK what math is doing right now tbh. his reads seem very poor and I don't think his wolf team guess contains wolves.
I like you and I think you are correct.
In post 7805, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain, early in this day phase

In post 7037, stungun0404 wrote:Toogeloo was the hardest defender of titus that still remains

I am fine with leading a wagon there

VOTE: Toogeloo

Because i also came to the conclusion last day phase that at least one of toog or shiro was scum.

I'm going to completely reevaluate everything tomorrow though to be certain
first to vote toog
In post 7598, stungun0404 wrote:i’ll unvote, though i was happy to be first on this wagon, especially if it is scum

VOTE: unvote
unvoted because he was L-2, and we agreed (two of my townreads — sakura and mathblade — and i) to let the day phase extend longer
ok sure but the whole trying to start a counterwagon to Toog with >week doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, why did you start scumreading me when I called you scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 4.5
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (5):
the worst, Toranaga, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Toogeloo

the worst (2):
Sando, stungun0404

Nancy Drew 39 (1):
Nosferatu

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nero Cain(0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Stungun0404 (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (9):
Creature, Drixx, hebichan, Kokichi Oma, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Nero Cain, Sakura Hana, Theta Alpine

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00).

Nancy Drew is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-08-08 00:00:00).
Katsuki has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Theta Alpine has been prodded.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nero cain: all day phases are a weeklong in this game, lol. so anytime that i start a counterwagon, it will be with less than a week left in the day phase.

i was already scumreading/leaning on your slot last day phase. this is nothing new. in fact, i voted katsuki last day phase in between 2 of my titus votes. my voting pattern was titus-katsuki-titus-creature-titus last day phase.
In post 5147, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4620, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: notes
In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD, Sando possible bus
In post 4619, Titus wrote:Drixx (3): Sakura Hana, hebichan, zMuffinMan
Sando (3): Nosferatu, Drixx, Gamma Emerald

zMuffinMan (4): Sando, the worst, BBmolla, MathBlade

Shiro (2): Sakura Hana, hebichan

zMuffinMan (3): Sando, the worst, BBmolla

Drixx (3): Sakura Hana, Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (3): the worst, BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (3): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst

Drixx (2): Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (5): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, Creature, hebichan

Drixx (2): Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (9): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, hebichan, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toranaga, Nancy Drew 39, Creature

Sando (5): Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald, Frozen Angel, Titus, Ankamius

zMuffinMan (3): BBmolla, MathBlade, Drixx

Looking at the Sando wagon, it is nearly universally town. Zmuffin in it's iterations is largely unknown. Drixx is a lightning rod with all sorts of players voting him. Reads more like people wouldn't mind lynching him than players viewing him as scum.

VOTE: Sando

Sakura and zmuffin are likely town due to their early votes on Numbers. Don't vote them until lylo plus 2 unless they get toxic. Yet zmuffin recurrs as a wagon. It's almost like town lets scum wagon the smart people.

My focus today would be on Sando, the worst, bb slit and Math. Lynching a lurker over Sando gives more red flags for Sando.

Don't lynch Sakura, zmuffin

Toranga Nancy Creature should have scum if Sando is scum
VOTE: Katsuki, possibility he’s scum and i want to see where this vote leads.

i still do not support a sando lynch.

and i just read the iso from titus and i missed that she hard-defended two players as town i hadn’t initially seen from her vca —> zmuffinman and sakura hana. i like these players to be town myself, and the pool of players she gave pr’s too seems conceivable from a town perspective.

i think very well titus could still be scum here, but the lack of anything from Katsuki is bothering me, especially ever since i found 2 similar posts to what she’s made in a past scum game.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

damn nero is in this game now?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

UNVOTE: the worst
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Aw... and I was just about to join you on that wagon for the lulz.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Math...
Will my town flip make you re-evaluate your scum reads, or are they all independent of each other?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

aw, you must be the bad news bear this game :-/

i’m not against a tw counterwagon; it sure is better for you to vote ducky than yourself
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

And who is UFO anyways?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7810, Nosferatu wrote:damn nero is in this game now?
fuck off and die.
In post 7809, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain: all day phases are a weeklong in this game, lol. so anytime that i start a counterwagon, it will be with less than a week left in the day phase.

i was already scumreading/leaning on your slot last day phase. this is nothing new. in fact, i voted katsuki last day phase in between 2 of my titus votes. my voting pattern was titus-katsuki-titus-creature-titus last day phase.
Well ok. I just didn't really get a sense that you were suspicious of my slot until I called you scum. How do you feel about me now?

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7814, stungun0404 wrote:it sure is better for you to vote ducky than yourself
you make a convincing argument, but incentive might be required.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand the need for a Toog counter at all? It does nothing but divide the town. Maybe you are thinking that Toog is scum and a nice juicy, not Toog wagon will get his buddies to vote there?

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7816, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7810, Nosferatu wrote:damn nero is in this game now?
fuck off and die.
In post 7809, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain: all day phases are a weeklong in this game, lol. so anytime that i start a counterwagon, it will be with less than a week left in the day phase.

Well ok. I just didn't really get a sense that you were suspicious of my slot until I called you scum. How do you feel about me now?
with your replace-in, slightly better, but your slot is definitely within my poe pool of 9 players. i would bet the game that there are all 3 scum in that poe pool of 9 players. that means i’d bet the game on 7 players outside of myself being town. i sure could use a couple more solids at this point, so if you pass my town measurement test, than maybe you can perhaps make it a bit easier.

i could still see your slot being scum, but my suspicion has weakened a little with a titus scum flip. your slot faked a guilty on titus i think on d2, and was first on her lynchwagon d3 (but just voted her and did not vote anyone else), with me being second—but your slot did not say a peep really other than voting titus last day phase.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7816, Nero Cain wrote:fuck off and die.
LOL but why tho
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7817, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 7814, stungun0404 wrote:it sure is better for you to vote ducky than yourself
you make a convincing argument, but incentive might be required.
if, by chance, you are town that’s all the incentive you should need :P

look, i’m not perfect, and i am not 100 percent on you being scum, but overall you still are a serious scumlean for me. what’s to say a counterwagon would not help if you are town? voting yourself comes off as a confession that you are scum to me.

In post 7818, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand the need for a Toog counter at all? It does nothing but divide the town. Maybe you are thinking that Toog is scum and a nice juicy, not Toog wagon will get his buddies to vote there?
toog is very likely scum, however i do want to see what a serious counterwagon would do so we can shake up the game a little bit, because i am not 100 percent. there were clear counterwagons last day phase to titus, and it is a little unsettling that there has been no clear counterwagon to toogeloo so far this day phase. would mean scum is just accepting his lynch, i think, or they are demotivated to push anywhere else.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7820, Nosferatu wrote:
LOL but why tho
Don't you lurk and do shit all as town?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 7822, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7820, Nosferatu wrote:
LOL but why tho
Don't you lurk and do shit all as town?
No he fakeclaims a guilty
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7821, stungun0404 wrote:would mean scum is just accepting his lynch, i think, or they are demotivated to push anywhere else.
Uh, or they are taking the freebie town. :lol:

The take away from this is never underestimate how demotivated a replacement can be to read a fast moving game. I tend to not replace out just because I don't ever like pushing that agenda on another player. PROTIP: Days do not need to be 100 pages long in order to feel like you accomplished something.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”