Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7925 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7923, stungun0404 wrote:it completely depends on just how the power works and who we trust to let take it

like i think it would be safest to put it in the hands of the slot that we trust the most, but that could still be scum, like maybe theta alpine
I don’t trust Theta Alpine lol

Slot needs to die
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7926 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

zmuffinman’s slot had a very early wagon push by a handful of sketchy players on d1 running contrary to titus AND numbers wagon. it is unlikely theta’s slot is scum, but possible
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7927 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

do you think there were 3 main scum wagons that day? i don’t
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7928 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7926, stungun0404 wrote:zmuffinman’s slot had a very early wagon push by a handful of sketchy players on d1 running contrary to titus AND numbers wagon. it is unlikely theta’s slot is scum, but possible
Zmuffin is a better player than to post that dumb meta argument. It’s a BoP read and Theta has lurksacked.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7929 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7927, stungun0404 wrote:do you think there were 3 main scum wagons that day? i don’t
I think I need another scum flip
Titus wine is too strong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7930 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7922, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7918, the worst wrote:
In post 7910, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7904, Nero Cain wrote:also lurk creature is scum creature. kill that?
Creature isn’t lurking?
posts like nothing until he's called out for playing in his scum meta
posts a few somewhat nuanced posts
goes back to posting minimally
:thinking:
Have a little faith in me I can read Creature. <3

Like I am pretty sure Sando Stun and Creature are all town. Add one more then distribute the bombs and force them to go off at night.
>_>
<_<
i believ in u mathblade.....
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7931 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 am

Post by the worst »

like ngl I had a net townread on zMuff by the time the replace out came. I scumread the fuck out of him early but some of his later posting literally mirrored a more intelligent version of where my mind is at. I also jam with his final few posts really hard but that's nottttt really AI.

Theta rep in feels fine to me. I kinda have a feeling she's at a similar state of mind I'm at
--
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7932 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7870, Sando wrote:When we talk about "free" kills with the bomb, imagine if Titus had bomb yesterday. We were <12 hours from deadline, Titus could have just blown up Math/Sakura and suddenly we've got a couple of hours to get another lynch done or our leader is on the chopping block overnight.
very good loophole to point out

this is a potential trouble of the bomb plan
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7933 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:03 am

Post by the worst »

yeah zzzzzzz I forgot phase lengths w/e

force the bombees to do it within 48-72 hours of the phase, then powerlynch anyone who doesn't comply
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7934 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 am

Post by the worst »

we been over this stop h8ing on my plan stungun0404 >>>:

you're the one who's meant to vouch for my occasional l33t skillz in gamebreaking
--
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7935 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7932, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7870, Sando wrote:When we talk about "free" kills with the bomb, imagine if Titus had bomb yesterday. We were <12 hours from deadline, Titus could have just blown up Math/Sakura and suddenly we've got a couple of hours to get another lynch done or our leader is on the chopping block overnight.

We just require them to go off at night on a predetermined target or it is a scum claim.

Problem solved.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7936 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 am

Post by the worst »

Math gets it.

figures an objectively logical theory would resonate with the literal personification of pi :lol:
--
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7937 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

We established scum lack power negate so there should be no way to stop them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7938 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7885, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7882, the worst wrote:
In post 7866, the worst wrote:say you pick 2 scum and 1 town to give it to. you lose 3-4 town + 2 scum? that's..... sensational?

say you pick 3 town, you lose 3-6 townies who need to die for you to sort the rest of the list, plus 0-3 scum depending literally on how many scum are in the lynchpool
actually I liked this math
yeah, we just have to have a clear that whoever wants it and takes it MUST FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT or they are lynched no matter what
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7939 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*have it be clear
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Sando »

In post 7935, MathBlade wrote:

We just require them to go off at night on a predetermined target or it is a scum claim.

Problem solved.
I'm sure there's a way to do it, but do we want to put this in the hands of someone that claimed to forget to vote N1?

Oh sorry guys I forgot to submit that last night, should I still do it? Oh it's like 60-40 that I should still do it, not sure it's a great idea. Oh look yeah but we've been talking for 4 days maybe it's too late in the day, tonight I promise!!

I have faith in so few people this game to actually act rationally here, putting a requirement of the majority of town players acting rationally in a short period of time...colour me sceptical
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and i am going to volunteer kokichi as one of the main bombing targets, because his slot is probably a scum slot
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

like i mentioned earlier
if scum are planning on signing up for powers this way then they are planning on one of their players being in positions where they will not get caught
worst case scenario is two scum blow up on the townbloc
second worst is scum getting leader that night and having a teammate use their bomb immediately on someone who was supposed to but did not get powers [this might be worse since then the last scum potentially has another power already from titus]

at any rate
VOTE: toog
if toog flips scum we no longer have to worry about either of these potentials
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7943 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7764, stungun0404 wrote:shiro's read were so blatantly false. he confscummed me, and suggested fa as a partner. i think he was trying to survive, and thus threw things out that scum might want to keep alive.

and he townread titus--which we all know was bs.
I don't like this post just on principle, it's so nasty and rude
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7944 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7940, Sando wrote:

Problem solved.
I'm sure there's a way to do it, but do we want to put this in the hands of someone that claimed to forget to vote N1?

Oh sorry guys I forgot to submit that last night, should I still do it? Oh it's like 60-40 that I should still do it, not sure it's a great idea. Oh look yeah but we've been talking for 4 days maybe it's too late in the day, tonight I promise!!

I have faith in so few people this game to actually act rationally here, putting a requirement of the majority of town players acting rationally in a short period of time...colour me sceptical
That’s why the town block would plan it out and agree if we do this.

Town block says (this is an example it may need tweaking )
Sando you blow up on Worst
Nos you blow up on Kokichi
Creature you blow up on Hebichan
Tor you blow up on Theta
Stun you blow up on <fuck I forget who is left in the pool>
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7945 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7944, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7940, Sando wrote:

Problem solved.

That’s why the town block would plan it out and agree if we do this.

Town block says (this is an example it may need tweaking )
Sando you blow up on Worst
Nos you blow up on Kokichi
Creature you blow up on Hebichan
Tor you blow up on Theta
Stun you blow up on Gamma
Fixeded
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7946 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

... but what if nancydrew has been deepwolfing us all along? does that factor in?

too much of a risk to have locktown slots suicide bomb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7946, stungun0404 wrote:... but what if nancydrew has been deepwolfing us all along? does that factor in?

Nancy drew in that case loses.

Me FA Sakura Drixx stomp her butt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:21 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i am down with the plan! i will take a one for one, but would prefer to use it on a slot i find scummy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7946, stungun0404 wrote:... but what if nancydrew has been deepwolfing us all along? does that factor in?

They are townreads not lock town.

As long as the townblock remains intact eliminating the entire lynchpool is win win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”