Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7975 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7961, stungun0404 wrote:i never explicitly said i scumleaned on you
really because that's the conclusion you seem to be reaching
also please address the fact you missed my explanation for finding Katsuki's post restriction scummy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:43 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7968, Gamma Emerald wrote: You need to learn to townhunt, every time I see you sort someone they come up scum.
what? i have been townhunting like hella

check out my stance on sando yesterday, my stance on fa, my stance on mathblade, my stance on toranaga, my stance on sakura hana, my stance on drixx and my stance on nancydrew and the evolution of all of them.

sakura, sando, and fa in particular i have made strong cases for being town. they are all in my iso, unless you want me to dig them up
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7976, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7968, Gamma Emerald wrote: You need to learn to townhunt, every time I see you sort someone they come up scum.

check out my stance on sando yesterday, my stance on fa, my stance on mathblade, my stance on toranaga, my stance on sakura hana, my stance on drixx and my stance on nancydrew and the evolution of all of them.

sakura, sando, and fa in particular i have made strong cases for being town. they are all in my iso, unless you want me to dig them up
Yeah but they're obvtown and you didn't need to sort them like you're doing rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

the people in my PoE, with a slight exception of nosferatu and maybe theta’s predecessor zmuffinman, really have not made posts that make me go “hey, this slot is definitely town.”

p-edit: Sando was NOT obvtown to the majority yesterday when i took a hard stance on him being town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

in fact, the majority thought he was probably scum...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7975, Gamma Emerald wrote:
also please address the fact you missed my explanation for finding Katsuki's post restriction scummy
MS really needs to have some rules against that kind of spamming. You ought to be either force-replaced or modkilled if you can’t make even the briefest game-related post. 1 out of every 10 posts need to be content-based. I’m sick of arrogant players expecting to coast on doing jack the entire game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7977, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Yeah but they're obvtown and you didn't need to sort them like you're doing rn
and you are by extension saying everyone in that pool is obvtown to you. interesting.

where are you townhunting, exactly? i cannot remember you making town statements on any players in my poe pool yourself.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7979, stungun0404 wrote:in fact, the majority thought he was probably scum...
Fair
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7979, stungun0404 wrote:in fact, the majority thought he was probably scum...
Fair
I think some people maybe didn’t bother reading the setup and was fooled by Nos’ fake guilty on him. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7975, Gamma Emerald wrote:
i had to go hard-digging to find this lol.

but "because it excuses a lack of readable content" is that right? i think to an extent that can be applicable, however it may also be a ploy town could make to avoid being a nk option if they both a). have good reads and b). people know they have good reads. this would be plausible given that katsuki kept her vote on titus all of d3, but then again it is kinda strange in context that that happened, and she ended up first on the wagon. what made katsuki so dead certain titus was scum?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What is your current stance on on all of them? I’m not reading 300+ pages to find that out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hi everyone, just got back from my trip a few hours ago.
Anyone care to catch me up? I left before EOD 3, if that helps.

I am also extremely exhausted and sleep deprived. Lol.
Reposting since everyone has ignored this so far. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7967, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7966, Sakura Hana wrote:You're probably right.
Im also wondering why did Tora target Drixx
I asked that and got told that noooo UFO is town don’t worry about that XD

Please I wanna see where that goes.
I wish he had mimcked Shiro, then we’d still have a medium.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7986, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hi everyone, just got back from my trip a few hours ago.

apologies, i caught nero cain up, but hadn't referred you to several of my posts -- which should give you plenty of catchup material: , , and explain at least in part why we are pushing toog this day phase, along with , , , and is our main concern (no clear counterwagon to toogeloo), further and piles on to the toogeloo scum case

mathblade, other than myself, has been the other main pusher against toogeloo. we are both currently off the lynchwagon, however, in favor of letting this day phase drag out a bit longer. i however did join the wagon first initially, and mathblade third initially, with the worst joining in the middle of the 2 of us.

here's mathblade's reasons for toog scum. his interest starts in , where he thinks a toog lynch breaks the game open. explains why mathblade feels toogeloo is the best lynch, in addition to where his vote was placed on toogeloo.

: yeah toogeloo has basically scumclaimed by keeping his vote on himself this day phase. mathblade even explains in that any counterwagon to toog will feel forced because he is obvscum, and i am starting to agree with that assertion.

and since mathblade is leader, here is his planned pool of players for superpowers:

In post 7519, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7471, MathBlade wrote:So I am thinking Sakura Nancy FA Drixx and myself for powers.

It’s pretty much the core block and if you need SS take SS if you need BP take BP.
+ Stungun404

That completes the power list

Then I am thinking Sakura or Drixx for leader.
so, he wants sakura, you nancy, fa, drixx, mathblade himself, and me to have powers. in addition, he is wanting either sakura hana or drixx to be leader next day phase, so we have a plan i believe to have 9 votes in favor of sakura and 7 in favor of drixx.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

also toog said last day phase he would read the entire game if titus flipped scum, and has not followed through with reading even a slight portion he hadn't read before, so that seems to have more of a scum incentive than town incentive there in the way he used that to defend titus last day phase.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:
In post 6435, Shiro wrote:Btw general Cerb thoughts

pm

FA's list should be Drixx and Shiro, and that's it nobody else.

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser extent.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it?
Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus
and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
We can’t trust Cerb’s reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What is your current stance on on all of them? I’m not reading 300+ pages to find that out.
conftown: obviously myself in my view, so stungun
locktown by my gameread level: frozen angel --> no sense in titus trying to brainwash her power role selections if they are scum together, in addition to her adamantly batting at the suggestion of only 2 players getting powers last day phase when if she was scum that would be a serious go-to-plan for her to consider.
near locktown: sando and sakura hana
heavily town-spewed: mathblade, toranaga
heavy townleans (80-89% confident --> so anything above this is 90% plus -- i am most open to being wrong about toranaga from the higher pool, however): drixx, nancydrew39
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

our townblock is very solid at this moment in time, so it's allowing for little room for scum to maneuver, which is a definite positive! :D
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

you know what, actually i am liking mathblade to move into the pool with sakura and sando after a lot of what has went down today

so: fa, sando, sakura hana, and mathblade are pretty much my pool of “they can’t possibly be scum” this game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:52 am

Post by stungun0404 »

oh and also of note @nancydrew, theta alpine replaced zmuffinman and nero cain replaced katsuki
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7988, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7986, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

apologies, i caught nero cain up, but hadn't referred you to several of my posts -- which should give you plenty of catchup material: , , and explain at least in part why we are pushing toog this day phase, along with , , , and is our main concern (no clear counterwagon to toogeloo), further and piles on to the toogeloo scum case

mathblade, other than myself, has been the other main pusher against toogeloo. we are both currently off the lynchwagon, however, in favor of letting this day phase drag out a bit longer. i however did join the wagon first initially, and mathblade third initially, with the worst joining in the middle of the 2 of us.

here's mathblade's reasons for toog scum. his interest starts in , where he thinks a toog lynch breaks the game open. explains why mathblade feels toogeloo is the best lynch, in addition to where his vote was placed on toogeloo.

: yeah toogeloo has basically scumclaimed by keeping his vote on himself this day phase. mathblade even explains in that any counterwagon to toog will feel forced because he is obvscum, and i am starting to agree with that assertion.

and since mathblade is leader, here is his planned pool of players for superpowers:

In post 7519, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7471, MathBlade wrote:So I am thinking Sakura Nancy FA Drixx and myself for powers.

It’s pretty much the core block and if you need SS take SS if you need BP take BP.
+ Stungun404

That completes the power list

Then I am thinking Sakura or Drixx for leader.
so, he wants sakura, you nancy, fa, drixx, mathblade himself, and me to have powers. in addition, he is wanting either sakura hana or drixx to be leader next day phase, so we have a plan i believe to have 9 votes in favor of sakura and 7 in favor of drixx.
Thanks. After reading Sakura’s post on Cerb townreading Titus, it’s clear that we can’t rely on that to sort Drixx.

I don’t think however that necessarily implies a connection between them though.

Anyway, other than myself obviously. Sakura is the only player I think I can trust 99.99% in this game (I’m the only one who gets a 100% obviously) :P . Don’t get me wrong, I’m feel pretty confident that everyone on Math’s list (including him) is likely town (maybe save Drixx???) but I feel the most confident about Sakura. I also disagree with Math on Tor. I feel a lot better him about him than I do about Drixx.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7989, stungun0404 wrote:also toog said last day phase he would read the entire game if titus flipped scum, and has not followed through with reading even a slight portion he hadn't read before, so that seems to have more of a scum incentive than town incentive there in the way he used that to defend titus last day phase.
Well I hard scumread molla and Toog’s behaviour in this game has been blatantly anti-town. Picking someone who fakeclaimed a guilty on Sando for leader - against majority consensus. Scumreading a player everyone reads as obvtown without bothering to ISO them. Becoming defensive when challenged on sorting people based on associative reads and then there’s the self-voting and the constant expression of contempt for the game. He’s either really really badtown or open wolfing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7319, Frozen Angel wrote:I never saw nancy scum but this is way more purer than her last town game I saw. i admit. I really want to know what did she do night 2.
@nancy, frozen angel wants to know what you did night 2 with your action
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

if you think it’s in town’s best interest not to reveal, then don’t though
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well 2 things, on one if Drixx is as trusted town from Cerb's read, then Tora mimicking him last night doesnt make sense.
On the other hand Tora has claimed that Drixx used BP last night, even if Drixx were to be scum (which i doubt, why go for BP if you're scum) that's the only power they have aside from Tora being scum with him and lying.

Regardless of Cerb's read the fact is Tora claimed to mimic Drixx and saying Drixx used BP last night.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”