micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Shoshin »

GiF, how do you feel about lynching Nico?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 823, stungun0404 wrote:814: well, i haven't seen you as scum before, so of course you would point that out. but i have seen you as town multiple times, and your gameplay here just has a very strange, scummy feeling to it, that i cannot ignore. does not seem like you are town looking at the content focus of your posts so far.
Okay? And what is different?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

what in particular
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

nico is an acceptable-ish lynch given the amount of slots I don't think are scum but I also don't have any strong feelings that it does flip scum

why not profii?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by profii »

A better question is probably why profii
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Shoshin »

I could settle on profii but I just don't like the idea of lynching a really active player when there's scummy lurkers around (Aronis & Nico).
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Shoshin »

I think Nico's townread on Profii feels fake.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Shoshin »

And the way Aronis reacted to my push on Profii just doesn't make any sense from town.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Shoshin »

I'm also paranoid about you, GiF, because I didn't like the self-vote. I've been told you do this as town but I still didn't like it because I thought you were having fun this game and I just thought you wouldn't be pulling those shenanigans this game. It just surprised me and part of me worries that you're just trying to emulate your meta as opposed to genuinely being upset. But maybe you're just a very sensitive player that even when your scumreads vote you, you self-vote? I dunno, just feels like you wouldn't let your scumreads get to you like that. Is that actually what you do in your games as town when your scumreads vote you?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 826, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 823, stungun0404 wrote:814: well, i haven't seen you as scum before, so of course you would point that out. but i have seen you as town multiple times, and your gameplay here just has a very strange, scummy feeling to it, that i cannot ignore. does not seem like you are town looking at the content focus of your posts so far.
Okay? And what is different?
In post 827, Kokichi Oma wrote:what in particular
you seem... settled on a particular game interpretation. and not that confused, whereas you seem a little more confused in your townplay i am used to; especially when it comes to scumreads—> i have been your primary one this day phase, with maybe a hint of profii, but still your only vote.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:54 am

Post by profii »

In post 833, Shoshin wrote:I'm also paranoid about you, GiF, because I didn't like the self-vote. I've been told you do this as town but I still didn't like it because I thought you were having fun this game and I just thought you wouldn't be pulling those shenanigans this game. It just surprised me and part of me worries that you're just trying to emulate your meta as opposed to genuinely being upset. But maybe you're just a very sensitive player that even when your scumreads vote you, you self-vote? I dunno, just feels like you wouldn't let your scumreads get to you like that. Is that actually what you do in your games as town when your scumreads vote you?
I have a perfect example of it somewhere but I can't find it yet. When I saw it I just went "here we go again"

to be fair, RC was fighting it as town so he was a mislynch but I don't find the massive AtE helpful compared to trying to someone who tries to demonstrate what they did that was pro-town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

lovely day! let me iso both profii and gif real quick.

early take, profii --> could you see a gif and kokichi scum team being a thing? i'm thinking about things, and how the emotional turmoil posts from gif could be used as a scum ploy to post less from here on out... i don't find this that unlikely. gif started the game out by voting kokichi. kokichi comes to gif's defense when i vote gif without giving out my reasoning (tells gif it is bs and he knows it), but clearly is not alarmed at all by gif's vote on me when everyone else has expressed concern about both sides, lol?! kokichi soon votes me afterwards and together with gif they both team up to votepark on me... until they both hop off my wagon when i say if i am lynched overnight then there are 2 scum on my wagon --> as if they were alarmed by the very thought of being considered as those 2 scum on my wagon. intriguing... meanwhile nr isn't alarmed in the slightest about the scum being on the wagon, meaning nr probably is not scum, and is thus not really worried about it. i want a kokichi lynch this day phase, though. i have a high degree of confidence in kokichi flipping scum (i'll even eat my hat if he does not)!

starting with profii
hmm, now that i think of it, idk if scum asks for an elaboration on why i am probably town in , town might have more interest and scum would know i am town just by knowing who they are.

on second thought, i really like profii's answer to , specifically how it delves into his thought process, which is definitely much more natural for town than scum to explain and it avoids an IIoA stance on the game --> which is a townier take on things.

: i really don't understand how you progress from thinking aronis is a scum player's dream to eventually voting him not long after, though.

i like profii's interest at looking into other player's meta this game; i have actually referred both kokichi and gif to my previous meta and do not remember them bringing in any sort of new evidence that goes against their conclusions, as if they are somewhat stuck on their conclusions. it's interesting that kokichi in particular did not vote anywhere else--gif voted profii however that was in kokichi's scumread list.

also would be a strange push for scum to make. voting, and asking for pressure to stay on what is a majority townread. i guess that is plausible for a scum perspective, but it still would be a strange push for scum to make.

i kinda want to see what's in gif's iso here (of course profii and gif have a lot of posts making it hard to dissect every one), so i am going to transition with a (73% confidence meter in profii being town; there are some things in his iso that are hard for scum to fake); so updated with nicorobin moving up one: shoshin = nsg > aronis > profii > nicorobin > creature >>> kokichi with gif a big ????

----------------------------------------------------------------------
gif

opens the game with a very detailed vote for kokichi, which fits all distancing narratives you could possibly imagine. additionally, this is
far and away
the most detailed reasoning that correlates with the scumminess of someone that gif has given for any vote so far. as in, they are not exactly scum hunting necessarily with the focus of everyone other vote that gif has laid down.
In post 18, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma

opens the game by making a not specific game alignment indicative reason for selecting this game, which suggests that he's trying to conceal that there is one such reason for selecting this game.

also I believe that NSG is referring to me.
In post 52, GirlInFreezer wrote:Also yeah, what's so locktown about Stungun's entrance?
scummy way to ask a question --> you are asking in such a way that could beget a scummy reaction; as if that is your intent. shoshin never said i was locktown. she said i was probably town; and you also ask this after profii.
In post 71, GirlInFreezer wrote:I'm not really following

why doesn't scum me make the same mental error regarding what your specific read was that town me did?
why even question this if you are town, lol?

In post 69, GirlInFreezer wrote:
In post 65, Shoshin wrote:GiF's actually town btw - 52 is a massive town-tell
why

and
@Kokichi given that you played in team mafia, you should understand the functionality of this game, no?
this may be an accidental scum team slip. where did kokichi ever say playing team mafia before this game in this thread? did you guys discuss that in the scum pt and you made an oversight?

: GiF townreads themselves AND kokichi alone, and in spite of that their vote as of that post is still on kokichi.

serious hedginess on kokichi on multiple occasions early on --> emphasizing that gif is not sure what to think of them (notably this sort of hedginess isn't applying for other players; and also gif has been speculating that scumplayers tend to overmention their partners and in this case he is doing so with kokichi a ton --> point is if gif is using it as a scumtell he'd probably do it as scum himself): , , is more of an extension on kokichi, : "Kokichi could plausibly be scum ftr it's not like he's never scum".
In post 121, GirlInFreezer wrote:Why is that even something you talk about?

Why are you talking about who is more likely to be town among your townreads instead of looking for scum
the focus of this latter question is strange. it is absolutely natural to tier players for town, so why question this if you are town.

In post 154, GirlInFreezer wrote:One game meta I guess? You feel different, less confident, using words like probably where they were absent in the other game, your one confident read is on me who you shouldn't really confidently townread, you just feel not the same.

Why are you so sure profii would be the partner? What's with the excessive focus on Aronis?
Why should you have been locktown to Stun?
again, a poorly focused question that scum would ask

gif goes from scumreading profii in , , and to suddenly thinking profii is town in - but would not explain this other than in "profii did some towny things", questions "what if profii's town tho" in

: i do not like the poe pool gif concludes here; mislynchbait in me he knows about from lynchpin mafia, creature is another potential mislynch if town, and nicorobin is lurky lurky so of course that is an excuse. this poe pool does not seem very towny to me (and i would know because i have made poe pools as scum).

gif advocates a policy lynch on me in , but not because he thinks i am scum. he thinks scum team is creature and profii, so then why ever policy lynch a player you think is town? that does not seem like a town stance on something to me.

now has profii and aronis back in scumpool.

sheeps shoshin on profii; now the second time that he has sheeped a vote this day phase on shoshin i believe.

now wants to lynch profii in and . just seems like an odd progression to me.

so overall i stand at about a 56% chance of GiF being town here. i find kokichi to be the scummiest, with gif second scummiest, so those are the 2 lynches i'd prefer here.

so my lynch options are as follows: kokichi > gif > creature > nicorobin > profii > aronis > shoshin = nsg
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:21 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Stungun
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:23 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

I was having fun but stungun is doing my utmost to make sure that doesn't happen

I also think that he's like 4th scum equity in the game and is never getting lynched if I don't tunnel this today so probably the correct direction to go, especially when I'm not having fun while he's alive.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:23 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

Please stop voting elsewhere and lynch in myself/Stungun.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

idc about the end result of today so long as stungun gets lynched tomorrow. but this needs resolution.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

umm, ok.

i sincerely do not think you are all that town

but i’ll vote you even though i seriously am sensing this is a ploy on your behalf right now to rid town of a player who is right on the scum team

VOTE: GirlInFreezer

you have a 1 vote advantage because of nicorobin, so of course you would use that to your scummy advantage
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

otherwise, why did you come out of hiding at precisely the moment i case you?
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:28 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

i'm voting you because your case is either the product of scum or someone with a few screws loose in your head.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

actually no. you know what, i’m not complying with this attempt to strongarm the lynch options

i’m voting who i think is scummiest. VOTE: Kokichi
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
i assess people on relative towniness when scum aren’t that apparent, and then i assess scummy actions after i have eliminated townplayers from my pool. i am a poe type of player.

if i am lynched, shoshin and nsg are town no matter what, and should not be lynched under any circumstances
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:34 am

Post by GirlInFreezer »

i'm not reading your posts anymore.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

my townreads have yet to produce an error this year, so use that to your advantage @town

@gif, i will only truthfully be alright with some of the jabs you’ve made at me if you are scum this game. otherwise, some have been completely unnecessary.
that is re: at “someone with a few screws loose in your head”

i have zero clear town markers on you, i case people on towniness before any scum flips, this is typical townplay for me, and then i find a scumpool i am comfortable with and attack their scummy actions. this has worked pretty well for me recently. there was no clear scumtells in this thread, so i had to find the towntells.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 847, GirlInFreezer wrote:i'm not reading your posts anymore.
if your not scum this game, istg these attacks make me not want to ever play with you again

fine, blacklist me, idc. it’s ok if i scumread you. idk why the fuck you are so salty about it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”