Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 4571, Kokichi Oma wrote:This guy is town!

Wait, did you scumclaim?

This guy is town!

but I need to reassess!
Add to this btw
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8084, Nero Cain wrote:If Creature were town I'd expect him to sheep here.
Nah, I like new wagons.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Creature »

Cool hebichan can OMGUS
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8089, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm...I swore we were in another game where you were town and YOU SWORE UP AND DOWN that your RFB was not an OMGUS. So it feels a little strange to me that you are admiting to OMGUSy play here.
Civ 5 UPick yeah
I thought about it and realized that yeah it pretty much was OMGUS. And what wrong with OMGUSy reads? I think it's totally normal to read people based off their interactions with you.
There's nothing really wrong with it. The majority of our attackers are going to be town though so that's why things like Slayers gambit are pretty much fucking fail. Who is scum and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8084, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8017, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8015, Creature wrote:VOTE: hebichan
Explain please :)
he's voting his scumbuddy b/c he knows Toog is going to flip town. If Creature were town I'd expect him to sheep here.
In post 8033, hebichan wrote:My lynch pool is probably creature, kokichi,
nero cain.
y?
In post 8074, MathBlade wrote:Ewww but then Nero is left alive.
y do you want me dead?

In post 8083, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was kinda hoping you'd justify your vote on me
wanted to see if you got all OMGUSy like you do as town.
Because scum has to be in a certain set of players. If those all die then we win.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8098, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8076, stungun0404 wrote:i’m kinda liking creature, toogeloo, the worst, and kokichi as the main 4 scumpool atm, hmm... want to throw this out there before night phase!
Hahaha weren't you the one saying I was obvious town yesterday?
you haven’t upheld your end of the bargain. times change and so do stances. were you here last day phase at all when i lead the lynchwagon against a scum member - titus?

i’ve already addressed anyway that was an impetuous read because of the pressure to town players i previously put on myself, lmao.

idk wtf your alignment is, but you’re in my main PoE pool at this point because largely i have heard little from your slot in recent times.

if not you, scum team is likely toog-tw-creature among the remaining players imo.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8086, Creature wrote:
In post 8017, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8015, Creature wrote:VOTE: hebichan
Explain please :)
Last I saw her was like D2 when I replaced in.

Thus she was my secret wagon proposal earlier.
Why is hebi scum or at least - in your mind - scummier than Toog or anyone else?

Is your vote based on meta or . . . ?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8104, MathBlade wrote:Because scum has to be in a certain set of players. If those all die then we win.
sure but that's any game. Why do you think MY slot is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8107, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8104, MathBlade wrote:Because scum has to be in a certain set of players. If those all die then we win.
I wouldn’t have you in my bottom three but you’re getting there.

And it’s because your push on Drixx is soooo bad and he is obvTown to me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8106, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why is hebi scum or at least - in your mind - scummier than Toog or anyone else?
I still feel Toog is scummier, but not liking hebichan either.
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8103, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8089, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm...I swore we were in another game where you were town and YOU SWORE UP AND DOWN that your RFB was not an OMGUS. So it feels a little strange to me that you are admiting to OMGUSy play here.
Civ 5 UPick yeah
I thought about it and realized that yeah it pretty much was OMGUS. And what wrong with OMGUSy reads? I think it's totally normal to read people based off their interactions with you.
There's nothing really wrong with it. The majority of our attackers are going to be town though so that's why things like Slayers gambit are pretty much fucking fail. Who is scum and why.
Tell that to Labryinth I acted dumb and my town team won and I was the NK
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Creature »

hebichan already reacted bad to my vote.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Creature »

Just not sure if she's the kind to react that way as town too.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Civ 5 UPick yeah
Toog because he tried to shade FA who is pretty much locktown over something that there was a clear in-thread reason for.
Beyond that I have very little concrete suspicions but given that town is coming out ahead I really don't care. I do find stun a little shifty at times however.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8108, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8107, Nero Cain wrote:
I wouldn’t have you in my bottom three but you’re getting there.

And it’s because your push on Drixx is soooo bad and he is obvTown to me.
Cerb was 75% confident that Titus was town, not saying Drixx isn’t but I don’t really understand why you are so convinced Drixx is obvtown but suspicious of Tor.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is it bad?

You also had an obvtown read n him in Civ despite
EVERYONE
telling you he was scum and you admitted to being able to not read him very well or something so maybe you shouldn't trust your read on him?
In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:Tell that to Labryinth I acted dumb and my town team won and I was the NK
get over yourself Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8114, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Cerb was 75% confident that Titus was town, not saying Drixx isn’t but I don’t really understand why you are so convinced Drixx is obvtown but suspicious of Tor.
I think Math has a crush on him.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8114, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Cerb was 75% confident that Titus was town, not saying Drixx isn’t but I don’t really understand why you are so convinced Drixx is obvtown but suspicious of Tor.
I think Math has a crush on him.
Flattered but I am straight. XD Chicks are gorgeous

I wouldn’t mind borrowing his brain a few days though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Creature »

How does Toog + hebi + the worst team feel?
Sigh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8118, Creature wrote:How does Toog + hebi + the worst team feel?
possible
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@stun
-you still owe me that case on YW and I still owe you an iso of drixx.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The thing is Shiro was talking with Dead cerb last day phase via a game ability, and Shiro said that Cerb explicitly stated that Drixx was 99% town, there was also that post I quoted which supposedly also came from Cerb.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8118, Creature wrote:How does Toog + hebi + the worst team feel?
not nearly as good as a creature+hebi+gamma team

huh, I guess Drixx is poe town then.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Civ 5 UPick yeah
Toog because he tried to shade FA who is pretty much locktown over something that there was a clear in-thread reason for.
Beyond that I have very little concrete suspicions but given that town is coming out ahead I really don't care. I do find stun a little shifty at times however.
Yeah, I forgot about that. Both Titus and Toog have had kind’ve weird over-the-top stances on FA. Titus heavily pocketed her to the point of nausea and Toog, seemingly out of nowhere starts pushing her for pretty much no reason at all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@nero: the mini case i made.
In post 7843, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1547, the worst wrote:1-9 -- why the different style of read list?
In post 1589, the worst wrote:Pls no reviving jokes after death mafia
In post 1639, the worst wrote:VOTE: 123456789 if I wasn't already
sheeps main lynch wagon on scum player

In post 2069, the worst wrote:ooo someone else isn't liking zMuffle

VOTE: zMuffin
sheeps sando
In post 4860, the worst wrote:VOTE: Sando

my brain feels like its full of nails

pedit: too much information
if you feel like your brain is full of nails in trying to comprehend a player being scum, then why vote and thus encourage their wagon to pick up steam?

In post 5253, the worst wrote:VOTE: stungun0404
no attached reason, but immediately follows mathblade

i mean these votes/progressions are just... strange. they come off as very scummy; i’d like to see more original insight from tw on some players being scummy/towny.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”