Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Did Drixx defend Titus? I dont recall.
I do know Cerb said Drixx was 99% town... or at least that's what Shiro said Cerb said during mediumship.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really need to read these mechanics. I don't really understand whats going on much beyond we are blowing people up.

::popcorn::
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8295, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8282, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6781, Titus wrote:
In post 6776, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature
VOTE: Creature

Why not? Better than Katsuki.
Start here. Like Titus does not do this to a buddy on her last legs after being on a buddy’s wagon d1. Look at the events after.
but she does it to me?

Why am I scum for being suspicious of Drixx but not Creature?

Why is Drixx above suspicion?

Why should anyone trust your obvown Drixx read when you had the same read on him when he was scum in Civ?
Because I hydra’d with him and have spent time listening to him and learning from him

I have not and aim to never have the same failures I had in Civ.

However when working with people they also found key strengths in those games which were my town reads.

So a mentor I have challenges me to town block more despite my hatred of them in general because it’s where my strengths lie and then scum hunt second.

So yes I had a bad game everyone does.

I can also point out where I swept a scum team here and got vigged for it once the sntitown spam jobs were dead. I can point out a mash where I named almost the entire scumteam.

Prior games doesn’t discount my reads here

Titus tried the same shtick it means my town reads were and are right
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8300, Sakura Hana wrote:Did Drixx defend Titus? I dont recall.
I do know Cerb said Drixx was 99% town... or at least that's what Shiro said Cerb said during mediumship.
it might have been before she was wagoned but yes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8298, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8296, MathBlade wrote:Let’s assume 15 alive tomorrow and scum NK successful for easy math.
Assume a mislynch for easy math.
14 alive into night. 5 bombs distributed to not obvTown roles
Only two go off. This means 4 kills.
Now add 4 more kills if all take petrify and all successful and NK is successful
This means 14-8 is 6.

They would have to have literally every ability succeed. The odds of that are pretty slim
Also, why is Toog scum for defending Titus but Drixx can defend Titus?
That is apples and oranges. Toog’s defense was practically his entire ISO came at a point when she was wagoned and then made a promise to read the game after her flip.

Now let’s compare that to Drixx.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8302, MathBlade wrote:it means my town reads were and are right
I feel like you say this in every game before leaving a trail of town bodies.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion. And it has.

I think claims of who you voted for should stop and someone super trusted (FA seems like the best choice) to make an ordered list and have folks claim. There are a few good reasons to do this and the less said about them before we do it the better.
This is where Drixx says he needs to analyze Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8301, Nero Cain wrote:I really need to read these mechanics. I don't really understand whats going on much beyond we are blowing people up.

::popcorn::
honestly same and I'm the one who suggested the DEATHENING

Michael baying this shittttt
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2261, Drixx wrote:
In post 2255, hebichan wrote:
In post 2246, Drixx wrote:
In post 2156, zMuffinMan wrote:they barely interacted (except insofar as numbers quoted him in his first post and later drixx mentioned something about my point on numbers reads list that didnt make much sense and never amounted to anything). nothing to do with numbers really - just most of the active players are probably town and there's scum hiding in the lurkers with zero content
Outright lie by Muffin here. I complimented the point about numbers reads list and how the way it was "balanced" didn't look right.

I am totes cool with lynching this.
The point was that zMuffinMan has been pushing towards a lynch on me all day without any actual reasoning. The first "reasoning" he threw out was lumping me in with inactives ... except I'm here posting fairly regularly in day 2 so that doesn't hold up. So then we get the above quote? It's easy enough to read my ISO and see that I wasn't in any way defending numbers but actually was noting the point was a pretty solid one.

MM's response to me calling out his lie (which to me looks a lot like just being really lazy more than intentionally trying to fool anyone) was good.

Hebichan though? Not so much.

Remember Remember the 20th of ... well shit it doesn't rhyme. Just remember this. The game is stagnant as fuck right now. Cerb was killed for a reason. I'm being killed for a reason, and its not because I had a slow day one. This whole playlist knows me and none of you can honestly say you believe I go low activity as any particular role/alignment. You get what you get. In this case, you get me not having played much so I don't have the usual ten tabs of MS open calling my attention back to the site throughout the day.

But you know ... game is solved. Titus is scum and as a desperation move got made leader and all the rest of scum will be in that list who claimed they forgot to vote, so we win. Right?
He then comes to the conclusion Titus is scum organically. There is development there.

Toog is wanting to save Titus.

If he had made any sort of effort to give a damn I could see town!Toog

Instead he is throwing questions to delay his death.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Drixx is town and we are lynching Toog

Please don’t stress me out repeatedly every two days until scum find a way to kill me. I don’t think my heart can take it. (This is hyperbole I do not need medical professionals.)

Now please I am going to bed. Please don’t community this shit and end up with a bulletwound and a fire and mod knows what else. Sweet dreams
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm scum if Math dies tonight *hint hint*

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8207, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8202, Frozen Angel wrote:nancy what did you take nigh 2?
Read.my.fucking.posts. and you’re welcome.
I'm tired af and it's post midnight and I have 10 pages or something to catchup

whats the big deal of repeating it?
Spoiler:
In post 5239, Sakura Hana wrote:You didnt really need to specifically say you didnt pick it tho xD
In post 5236, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5226, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5223, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5215, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah well im just saying that in the case of "Not lying FA" then "Nancy is the only one who could've used double vote last night"
What double vote? That doesn’t even make any sense.
Stun was worried scum got the double vote ability so im saying that if FA is to be believed that she used Phasing (and i believe it), then you're the only one likely that could've gained and used that ability last night.
In post 3815, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Notification PM's have been sent to each member of the Superhero Team. If you didn't receive one, then you weren't selected.

Deadline for Power Acquisition and Night Actions is in (expired on 2018-07-26 14:00:00).
Deadline for Leader votes is in (expired on 2018-07-26 14:00:00). You may not vote for yourself or Titus.

Day 3 will open no later than in (expired on 2018-07-27 14:00:00).

Late submissions or modifications will not be accepted.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Duplication:
Gain a second vote until the end of the next Day Phase. This second vote doesn't count for parity.
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
OIC, I can’t speak for what FA did but I see no reason to disbelieve her. I didn’t choose Duplication either. I’m not going to out my pick.
In post 5209, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5203, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually it had to have been used last night, so I stand corrected, Shiro cant be it either (tho she could have it)
In post 5204, Sakura Hana wrote:In addition FA said she used something else last night, so she cant have it either, the only person that could've used it last night is Nancy.
Except I didn’t choose Power Negate. So, that’s why I feel fairly confident that no one has that power yet.
In post 5241, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5236, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5226, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5223, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5215, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah well im just saying that in the case of "Not lying FA" then "Nancy is the only one who could've used double vote last night"
What double vote? That doesn’t even make any sense.
Stun was worried scum got the double vote ability so im saying that if FA is to be believed that she used Phasing (and i believe it), then you're the only one likely that could've gained and used that ability last night.
In post 3815, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Notification PM's have been sent to each member of the Superhero Team. If you didn't receive one, then you weren't selected.

Deadline for Power Acquisition and Night Actions is in (expired on 2018-07-26 14:00:00).
Deadline for Leader votes is in (expired on 2018-07-26 14:00:00). You may not vote for yourself or Titus.

Day 3 will open no later than in (expired on 2018-07-27 14:00:00).

Late submissions or modifications will not be accepted.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Duplication:
Gain a second vote until the end of the next Day Phase. This second vote doesn't count for parity.
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
OIC, I can’t speak for what FA did but I see no reason to disbelieve her. I didn’t choose Duplication either. I’m not going to out my pick.
I will say this much. I didn’t choose Weather either because I didn’t understand wtf it means
.[/quote]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Toog

This got cut off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8297, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
b/c we are still discussing things, at least from MPOV. Anxious to get to night?
not really. I just feel disconnected from this game atm
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

thanks nancy that's great enough <3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8302, MathBlade wrote:Prior games doesn’t discount my reads here
Sure but you are using prior experience to explain why you can read Drixx but in that same prior experience, you are misreading him so the "But I've changed! I've learned to read him better!" just falls on deaf ears.

this post was mainly a bunch of hogwash talking about how great you are and doesn't really talk about your hypocrisy concerning me and Creature. I suspect that you are a little angry that I insulted you and you are chainsaw defending Drixx b/c friendship (b/c you defend him every game regardless of alignment.)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8315, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8302, MathBlade wrote:Prior games doesn’t discount my reads here
Sure but you are using prior experience to explain why you can read Drixx but in that same prior experience, you are misreading him so the "But I've changed! I've learned to read him better!" just falls on deaf ears.

this post was mainly a bunch of hogwash talking about how great you are and doesn't really talk about your hypocrisy concerning me and Creature. I suspect that you are a little angry that I insulted you and you are chainsaw defending Drixx b/c friendship (b/c you defend him every game regardless of alignment.)
...1) I am not misreading him. I have presented multiple cases why I do. If you believe me to be reading him incorrectly then dismantle my points. Help me be better. If you’re just gonna shit on me because of one game a year ago instead of helping me be better you’re a part of the problem. If you think you are the best and don’t teach anyone to be as good as you or better then “good” and “best” have no meaning. So either A) You’re being an arrogant guy who doesn’t actually want to interact with my case B) Titus said the best way to get people not to listen to me is to mention Civ. Like a get out of scum jail free card. Or C) Math night just have a point.

2) Even if I was reading him incorrectly there is nothing useful to help me see why. Yes you insulted me I get insulted A LOT. If you want me to actually give a shit about what you’re saying stop treating me like I can’t play at all and instead treat me like a newbie and go slow if you think I suck.

Drixx is town. Interact with what I have said as to why or fucks given 0.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
People unvoted to avoid hammering before the leader thing could be worked out.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8314, Frozen Angel wrote:thanks nancy that's great enough <3
Sorry, I didn’t realize you hadn’t read those posts. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8312, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Toog

This got cut off.
What’s the vc at now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I don't trust mathblade's reads, I'm not going to follow them and suggest everyone to follow their instincts instead of what some loud town captain keeps repeating
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:
In post 6435, Shiro wrote:Btw general Cerb thoughts

pm

FA's list should be Drixx and Shiro, and that's it nobody else.

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser extent.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

All you've said is "I can read Drixx!" If you've thrown out a town Drixx case that I haven't seen b/c like I haven't read 1/5 of this then you can either quote it and I'll listen though you seem to be unwilling to listen to why Drixx could be scum so why should I listen to you but you aren't willing to listen to me?

Also, still not talking about your hypocrisy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8321, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:
In post 6435, Shiro wrote:Btw general Cerb thoughts

pm

FA's list should be Drixx and Shiro, and that's it nobody else.

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then
randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser exten
t.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
Am I just misreading here but isn't this saying that Drixx and Titus are scummy, not towny?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

cerb stances were al;l contradictory and confusing af

he was asking me to give them night abilities and saying they were first line of suspects if it he was a spk (strong player kill)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”