Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8350 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8348, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8347, Frozen Angel wrote:yeah toog is definitly not obvious town and his read on me makes absolutely no sense what so ever
what motive does he have as scum to announce a gut scumread on you after self voting? I'm troubled that you're not seeing past the scumread.
he wants to appear solving and doing things. He is failing to back up his read or to even start discussing it in directly unshady manner and he just dodges the attention by saying "o you saw how fa reacted?" and stuff like that. if he truely wanted to solve the game he would start isoing titus or something or he would iso me if he was so concerned. what he said there was 100% surface level pure garbage
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8349, Toranaga wrote:do you think toogeloo is more likely mafia than creature, FA?
yes cause I'm reading toog defense of titus and it sucks af.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

he claimed he voted nosferuta as leader for day 2? or 3 the day he replaced in and nosferatu was not in the readlist he claimed he got by isoing the scum flip. how is that even making any sense to just give leadership you have no read on instead of going with announced town plan or giving it to a townread of yours?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

His today is pure "hey I want to get lynched so don't lynch me" bullshit. He promised yesterday that he will read the entire game if titus was flipping scum and (I don't expect him to read all the game) this is the best he affords to do

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 7667, Toogeloo wrote:I really got under FA's skin though when I said "gun-to-head, gut scum read = FA." Kinda makes me wonder why I hit a nerve so easily. I mean, I was already a dead man when I said that, so why wouldn't she just blow it off? My one and only read the entire day phase, and it struck the ire of someone.
how is this making any sense in response to me asking:
In post 7391, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5137, Frozen Angel wrote:Toogeloo and Katsuki are in different levels of slight scum imo first for the way they were derping earlier which just felt fake and excessive there and because of molla and second because of hard active-lurking
In post 6086, Frozen Angel wrote:oh toog slot doing it with titus.

toog claims its because 1-9 and titus relationship could not be bus and he posted stuff. It's a legit thinking process, I just think it could be distancing and that titus is capable of pulling that too. I have some high level concerns for molla-toog slot and his short iso doesn't feeel right cause its mostly empty reads and defending titus than solving. I think toog is a kind of player that will hide his evaluations and won't post his thought process regardless of alignment but it just feels naked.

His first readlist is too elaborated to be just from 1-9 iso and the way he chose nos also makes no sense
Since you were one of my eod attentions that crap coming from you is some bullshit.
In post 7398, Frozen Angel wrote:Putting "I want to pointy gun at fa" accusing me of sidelining for not voting when I was leader, saying that I was not taking any stances and then claiming he didn't read the game.

I want an elaborated explanation or I won't ever change my vote

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and yeah he tried his best to make us feel bad about lynching titus without adding anything valuable in defense of her. I was rereading those posts yesterday.

how does any of that making any sense to you as genuine content?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8350, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8347, Frozen Angel wrote:yeah toog is definitly not obvious town and his read on me makes absolutely no sense what so ever
what motive does he have as scum to announce a gut scumread on you after self voting? I'm troubled that you're not seeing past the scumread.
he wants to appear solving and doing things. He is failing to back up his read or to even start discussing it in directly unshady manner and he just dodges the attention by saying "o you saw how fa reacted?" and stuff like that. if he truely wanted to solve the game he would start isoing titus or something or he would iso me if he was so concerned. what he said there was 100% surface level pure garbage
All of his reads are associative. I think his dying senseless push on you reads kind’ve manipulative to me. Maybe he was hoping to make you the counterwagon? Irrespective of alignment, it’s really scummy play on his part.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8352, Frozen Angel wrote:he claimed he voted nosferuta as leader for day 2? or 3 the day he replaced in and nosferatu was not in the readlist he claimed he got by isoing the scum flip. how is that even making any sense to just give leadership you have no read on instead of going with announced town plan or giving it to a townread of yours?
"I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs." how is that unreasonable or scum indicative?
In post 8353, Frozen Angel wrote:His today is pure "hey I want to get lynched so don't lynch me" bullshit. He promised yesterday that he will read the entire game if titus was flipping scum and (I don't expect him to read all the game) this is the best he affords to do
I'm reading it quite differently but that's gonna be a matter of opinion.

but ok, I don't think your read is baseless. do you agree with math that creature is spewed town because of titus, and what's your read on creature?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8355, Frozen Angel wrote:and yeah he tried his best to make us feel bad about lynching titus without adding anything valuable in defense of her. I was rereading those posts yesterday.

how does any of that making any sense to you as genuine content?
I can follow why he thought titus and 1-9 weren't wolfing together. that wasn't invaluable content. he actually ISO'd 1-9 and posted a bunch of stuff he thought cleared her. he was also not particularly scumreading titus and thought her being elected d2 wasn't scum indicative. those are all fair stances to have, they just happen to be wrong.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
All of his reads are associative. I think his dying senseless push on you reads kind’ve manipulative to me. Maybe he was hoping to make you the counterwagon? Irrespective of alignment, it’s really scummy play on his part.
"irrespective of alignment, it's really scummy play", say what again?

and how is toogeloo ever managing to get FA as a counterwagon? nobody even scumreads her, yes?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm misclearing nancy ain't I
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8359, Toranaga wrote:

and how is toogeloo ever managing to get FA as a counterwagon? nobody even scumreads her, yes?
I didn’t say he
could
do that, I said he could have been
trying
to do that. Trying and actually succeeding aren’t the same thing.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8360, Toranaga wrote:I'm misclearing nancy ain't I
I don’t know why you’d say that. Am I not allowed to disagree with your opinion?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so you speculate that his scum motivation on saying he gut wolfreads FA is so that FA can become a counterwagon, when you basically agree with me he could never succeed in doing so and he never pushed that read in any direction that would even suggest he was trying to do that. this is just randomly assigning scum motivation to toogeloo's posts. of course no scum would be silly enough to think they can create a frozen angel counterwagon today.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8359, Toranaga wrote:

I’m saying his play is
anti-town
. Do you seriously disagree with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

do the guy a favour and lynch him, then

but if it flips green, I want you folks to read nancy's ISO. it doesn't look great to me.

and this here just felt a lot like TMI that toogeloo is town. both the "scummy irrespective of alignment" and "anti-town" comments are suggesting to me that nancy knows or thinks that toogeloo is town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:"I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs." how is that unreasonable or scum indicative?
he had a readlist in same post and nos was not there Why would anyone vote someone completely random as leader and to not even follow a proposed plan that was the last posts of the previous day but not even doing it based on his own readlist

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if toogeloo is town lynch creature, kokichi uma and nancy drew
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8363, Toranaga wrote:so you speculate that his scum motivation on saying he gut wolfreads FA is so that FA can become a counterwagon, when you basically agree with me he could never succeed in doing so and he never pushed that read in any direction that would even suggest he was trying to do that. this is just randomly assigning scum motivation to toogeloo's posts. of course no scum would be silly enough to think they can create a frozen angel counterwagon today.
That isn’t at all what I said. I said it looked to me that he was
hoping
to start a counterwagon, not that he actually thought he’d be successful at it.
That’s exactly how it read to me.
. I am obviously not a mind reader but that is how I read it. I get that you disagree with me and think I’m wrong about him but that is my honest opinion and you are being rather hypocritical here. Toog isn’t scummy for having bad reasons for townreading Titus and scumreading FA but I am somehow scummy for having a very different interpretation regarding his behaviour than you do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Tor, will you be on for like 30 mins?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:do you agree with math that creature is spewed town because of titus, and what's your read on creature?
I think it looks slightly good for creature that titus was going to make that counterwagon yeah. I must reiso creature I think. What I said about him yesterday is how I'm currently looking at him - still

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8367, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:"I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs." how is that unreasonable or scum indicative?
he had a readlist in same post and nos was not there Why would anyone vote someone completely random as leader and to not even follow a proposed plan that was the last posts of the previous day but not even doing it based on his own readlist
cause nos wasn't an associative read he made while ISOing 1-9, but he personally thinks nos is a good player, he likes him, and thought nos voting 1-9 over titus looked good enough to cast a leader vote there. none of that is unreasonable to me but alas.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8370, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Tor, will you be on for like 30 mins?
maybe not

why is that?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8374 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8366, Toranaga wrote:do the guy a favour and lynch him, then

but if it flips green, I want you folks to read nancy's ISO. it doesn't look great to me.

and this here just felt a lot like TMI that toogeloo is town. both the "scummy irrespective of alignment" and "anti-town" comments are suggesting to me that nancy knows or thinks that toogeloo is town.
No, I think he’s very likely scummy. My opinion is based on WHAT I KNOW to be a FACT. I don’t honestly know if he’s bad town or scum and you are making an inaccurate assumption about my meaning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”