Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Nancy
what is your list of the five to kill and your thoughts on Drixx case?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8398, Toranaga wrote:none of what you say is an answer to why I think you might be TMI slipping toogeloo!town here and need to die if he is indeed town, nancy

I'll just ignore your response cause it's too much strawmanning me. anyone can ignore and disagree with everything I do and say and that doesn't make them scum, of course. I never scumread you for disagreeing.

also have you read toogeloo yourself or are you just going to coast and comment on the work other people are making?
You are not getting what I mean when I call someone “anti-town” is the issue as I’m understanding it. You seem to be assuming that if I say that a player’s behaviour is “anti-town” and that I think that could possibly mean they might be scum , I’m somehow “slipping” that I actually know what their alignment is. That is a misconception of the point I was trying to make. For example: I read Sakura as pro or obvtown based mainly on play, because pretty.much everything she’s posted has clearly seems to be directed to advancing the gamestate and finding scum. Is it a slip for me to say that I find it extremely difficult to find any scum motivation for her,posts and therefore believe her to be town?

Yes, I have read Toog myself and you should know me well enough to know that A) I don’t allow you or anyone else tell me what to think and B) Please do re-evaluate my ISO. You will notice that I heavily scumread Toog’s predecessor BBmolla and voted for that slot D1. I was a little less convinced of Toog’s scumminess than molla’s but he really hasn’t done anything at all to make me townread him. I’m not opposed to a Creature lynch but I feel a helluva lot more confident in Toog flipping scum over Creature.

Did you by chance ISO me in MU Greek Mythology game? I stupidly argued and got a wagon off of scum!Batman, mainly because despite being scum in that game, the push on him was really bad and it was the bad push that caused me to oppose that wagon rather than any particular read I had on Batman slot.

So, yeah. Your misreading of my post and jumping to the conclusion that my difference of opinion on that slot made me scummy rather than wrong, makes me feel extremely unconfident on sheeping you on a Creature lynch. If you could scumread me for the reasons you gave, it makes it rather hard to trust your judgement on Creature.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?
To be fair lots of
idiots
super smart people did this to me D2 and D3. Why Drixx in particular? Is two enough for a pattern here?

One thing I noticed was Drixx wasn't in the D3 push on me, whilst being the main antagonist early D2 (before FA took up that mantle late D2). I found that inconsistent with the overall scumplan D3, which was getting me mislynched. You weren't in game so you kinda just have to take my word on that (cause fuck trying to actually follow a non-ISO reread), but what's the scumplan from Drixx+Titus there assuming my assertion is accurate?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8400, Nero Cain wrote:
@Nancy
what is your list of the five to kill and your thoughts on Drixx case?
I don’t have a kill list yet. Titus’ push on hebi doesn’t look like a bus to me and I don’t see the bombing suggestion the worst made as likely coming from scum. Anyway, in a kill list of 5, would mean at best 2 dead townies since there are only 3 scum left in the game and not 5. I read your predecessor Katsuki as scummy but you seem towny to me. I’ve only played with you once before in Necromancer, where you were part of a scum hydra.

Drixx has made some rather questionable posts like pushing a lynch on Sakura for people wanting her to be leader early in the game. My current read on him is null at the moment but I’ll have to review it some more. According to UFO/Tor he picked bp for power, so that of course is dependent on your read of UFO/Tor as well I guess.

Cerb townread Titus as well but all that means, is we should ignore Cerb’s opinion in assessing that slot. Why are you so convinced Drixx is scum? What is your opinion on the Nos slot? He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8402, Sando wrote:
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
To be fair lots of
idiots
super smart people did this to me D2 and D3. Why Drixx in particular? Is two enough for a pattern here?

One thing I noticed was Drixx wasn't in the D3 push on me, whilst being the main antagonist early D2 (before FA took up that mantle late D2). I found that inconsistent with the overall scumplan D3, which was getting me mislynched. You weren't in game so you kinda just have to take my word on that (cause fuck trying to actually follow a non-ISO reread), but what's the scumplan from Drixx+Titus there assuming my assertion is accurate?
So I haven't read a whole lot (and I doubt I will) I forgot what exactly happened, I think I was asking something and Drixx's name came up and so I started to iso him and it pinged me, I called him scum and then our interaction happened. So that's why its Drixx and not your other attackers. Who are they? It's actually 3 muffin, tor and you.

Could see a townHana take up the mantle and let her do all the work while Drixx lurks it out.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so convinced Drixx is scum?
ummmm...i just explained it and I'm not sure why you are all up in arms about Toog being scum but Drixx can't be. I mean, I guess at the same time I'm not like "OMG, He
HAS
to be scum!" b/c town can be bad and the Math-Titus-Drixx circle jerk seems to happen all the time so maybe its more based on friendship than AI in which case those fucks need to start playing mafia instead of a verbal threesome.
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
doubt that's scum.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Sando »

Here was my D3 wagon at it's biggest:
In post 7035, Sando wrote:
In post 5075, The Dream Weaver wrote:Sando (7): Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo,
Titus
, Sakura Hana, the worst, Gamma
I've added Gamma who L-2's me between counts, but this is the meatiest my wagon gets.
This was my wagon most of D2:
In post 2435, The Dream Weaver wrote:Sando (3): Nosferatu, Drixx, Gamma Emerald
This was the vote-count that I think was the last point I was close to being lynched D2, after this a few jumped on Mylo and it was EOD and he was the only option:
In post 3705, The Dream Weaver wrote:Myloninja13 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, hebichan, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toranaga, Nancy Drew 39

Sando (6): Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald, Frozen Angel, Titus, Ankamius, Creature
Gamma/Drixx had similar arguments on me, that I was purely mechanical over content etc, Nos had a slightly different take from memory, but his fake-guilty sums up the quality of his arguments tbh.

End of D2 I was overseas so it's hard to read into, FA can give insight I'm sure. FA led the counter-wagon to Mylo, Gamma and Nos were pretty happy about that. Titus jumped on with poor reasoning but her reasoning was bad all game. Ank had borderline scumread me for a while and preferred me over Mylo I think, and Creature was...Creature.

The Day3 was pretty pre-planned, I think scum knew Titus was on the chopping block and I was the target mislynch before they would think about bussing. Nos fake-claimed a guilty and provided no other content on me D3. Literally no-one in that list for D3 before Gamma provided a lick of reasoning, Gamma provided little when he L-2'd me but had previously provided plenty. Titus provided probably the most lol-worthy reasoning I've ever read, but other than that they were mostly naked votes.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8407 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: Is the reason I :igmeou: 'd at Drixx.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?

kinda skimmed the rest of his ISO but I'm not really seeing much (any?) scumhunting. Mostly just defending himself and trying to figure out if Shiro had some wich I could see scum trying to do b/c it informs them about the setup. Part of me wants to say "Titus pushing back on Drixx makes a Titus/Drixx team not a thing" but that whole "anyone thats means to Titus or scumreads her I'll lynch" kinda irks me. Is that too obvious for scumbuddies? But then Toog is getting plenty of heat for defending Titus but Drixx isn't, so is Toog a scum led wagon?

There were a few kinda other sketchy things like he keeps telling ppl good post and stuff and kinda buddies his way through the game.

But defiantly our limited back and forth did play a huge role in my scum read.

-ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't
exactly
true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.

Nero after reading that- :igmeou:
Have you played with Drixx before and how familiar are you with his meta? Do you read his play as being specifically wolfy here or does he come accross as a wolfy player in general?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8408 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Creature »

Who's here?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Creature »

I have school the whole day rn, but I'll try to post.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Creature »

Cool everybody disappears now.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Creature »

It's pretty easy to say my ISO sucks when I'm not here, right?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8405, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so convinced Drixx is scum?
ummmm...i just explained it and I'm not sure why you are all up in arms about Toog being scum but Drixx can't be. I mean, I guess at the same time I'm not like "OMG, He
HAS
to be scum!" b/c town can be bad and the Math-Titus-Drixx circle jerk seems to happen all the time so maybe its more based on friendship than AI in which case those fucks need to start playing mafia instead of a verbal threesome.
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
doubt that's scum.
I assure that I ‘m not a part of any “club” lol. I am also certainly no fan of Drixx. Of course Drixx could be scum here. I don’t think your comparison with Toog makes sense however based on what has Drixx done that is so objectively scummy? I’m not saying you’re necessarily wrong, just that - in comparison to Toog - it’s a lot less convincing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Creature »

Did hebichan reappear or did she just OMGUS me and ran away?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8413, Creature wrote:Did hebichan reappear or did she just OMGUS me and ran away?
What is your reasoning for scumreading her?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8414, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8413, Creature wrote:Did hebichan reappear or did she just OMGUS me and ran away?
What is your reasoning for scumreading her?
If she did the latter that's already some good reasoning.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Creature »

Haven't seen her doing something noticeably town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Creature »

Hi the worst
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have you played with Drixx before and how familiar are you with his meta? Do you read his play as being specifically wolfy here or does he come accross as a wolfy player in general?
You are trying really hard to discredit my case huh?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have you played with Drixx before and how familiar are you with his meta? Do you read his play as being specifically wolfy here or does he come accross as a wolfy player in general?
You are trying really hard to discredit my case huh?
No, why would I do that? Since when is asking questions, considered to be “discrediting”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: the worst
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Creature »

Toog + hebi + the worst

Am I wrong somewhere?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8365, Toranaga wrote:if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
:igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, can we please have a VC? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Nero: If you're right and Drixx is scum then we need to reasses the other potential leader for tomorrow.
As far as Drixx goes, im sure a good bunch of people are just sheeping Cerb's 99% read on them.
There's also Tora saying Drixx used the BP last night instead of going for literally anything else if scum.
There's also Cerb saying that rando, Titus and Drixx make sense as scum that would shoot him.

In my reads list near EoD for D3 i also mentioned i ONLY had Drixx as strong town because of Cerb's read.

What is your take on all this?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”