Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8450 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Speaking of.
I recall that yesterday at some point I thought Titus was town coz she gave powers to town and not to scum as the leash forced her to do so, Math argued that this is Titus trying to be townread or get in the townbloc. In addition to that Titus was confirmed to have precognition by Math.
Now apparently the logic that Creature is scum leads to the complete opposite when we already knew Titus was scum and telling the truth, and even according to Titus wanting to be "confirmed by Ank" would imply Ank did get a power (but scum killed Shiro anyway so we dont know).

So Titus isnt gamethrowing but apparently gave power to town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and got lynched anyway.
Why wouldnt scum!Titus bus creature in an effort to make creature look townier as she was going down?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8451 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8450, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of.
I recall that yesterday at some point I thought Titus was town coz she gave powers to town and not to scum as the leash forced her to do so, Math argued that this is Titus trying to be townread or get in the townbloc. In addition to that Titus was confirmed to have precognition by Math.
Now apparently the logic that Creature is scum leads to the complete opposite when we already knew Titus was scum and telling the truth, and even according to Titus wanting to be "confirmed by Ank" would imply Ank did get a power (but scum killed Shiro anyway so we dont know).

So Titus isnt gamethrowing but apparently gave power to town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and got lynched anyway.
Why wouldnt scum!Titus bus creature in an effort to make creature look townier as she was going down?
+

what do you think of nancy?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8452 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
I've been asking myself this for the last 2 days.

---
I like this Toranaga guy. He's inspired me to give some reads based on my little reading.

Town:
Toog
Toranaga
Sando
the worst

Scum:
One ore more of the "Super-Duper-Town-Bloc-Townies."
---FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun
One or more of the active lurkers.
---Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Gamma, hebichan, Nero
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8453 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If I missed someone, sort yourself appropriately.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8454 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

incisive commentary
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8455 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8456 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8139, stungun0404 wrote:@tw, @gamma where are all of your town stances right now?

because for as much as you guys are complaining about my town stances, i have taken 9 as of this day phase and last that apply right now:
locktown: fa
near locktown: sando, sakura hana, mathblade
heavy duty town: toranaga
heavy townlean: drixx, nancydrew39
likely town: nosferatu, theta alpine —> both of these derived from a quick vca lookover.

so if you think i’m not taking enough stances, then help me out here sorting the other players!
Okay this is my thinking on which slot I feel are solidly town
townblock: Drixx, Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Sakura Hana, Nancy Drew 39 (I forgot the sixth person)
townreads: Creature, Toranaga, Sando
townreads conditional on Toog scumflip: Theta Alpine, Nero Cain
thank you for bringing this up again stun
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8457 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8250, Creature wrote:Yeh, top five besides Toogeloo
oh is this a thing now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8458 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8263, Toranaga wrote:
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 245, Toranaga wrote:FA, check #205 by titus. I find the flat out assumption that scum coordinated their votes to you strange. also her entire ISO is just these mechanical talking points that aren't solid towny thoughts.
Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm the queen of votes and mechanics. I detest d1 because there is little of either. D1 is people trying to puff up themselves.
Oh we finally get the reasoning for this
thank fuck
gamma, was this sarcasm?
no
I explained this to stun but tl;dr I didn't understand why Titus had been taking a day 1 sucks stance for a while and I was glad to have an explanation
What I'm curious about is why does everyone care about this one post? What alignment indicative information do you hope to get out of it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8459 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8265, Toranaga wrote:
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
how was this a scum motivated post?
I won't even bother explaining this one, it comes later in my ISO
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8460 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8450, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of.

Omg Titus did have precognition.
Number two Titus said she was town because she gave powers to town
Number three we are pretty damn well sure everyone in the block is town otherwise people in the block would be dead.
Number four Titus does not bus Creature there because then if she succeeeds and Ank even agrees with what she said it only buys time. She gets lynched next day or day after.

This means two scum to go through the rest of the game without powers and without abilities.

What the ever loving fuck?

This feels like Titus 2.0 :/

I have to work like what is this?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8461 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

She needed to set up mislynches for future days.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8335, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:“Rule of the 3”?

I guess I suck at translating Titus-speak.
that's not titus speak in the slightest, WHAT
It's an MU(?) thing where in a group of three posted by a wolf there's likely another wolf in there somewhere
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7102, Drixx wrote:
In post 7022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7020, stungun0404 wrote:I'm going to reevaluate. The problem is i haven't had the damn time yet. Don't push this on me fifteen minutes after i realize i am wrong
I am pushing you not because you haven’t reevaluated yet, but because you instantly dropped a vote before you did.

I officially hate the Creature wagon. I want nothing to do with it.
Took me a second to put my finger on it but this.

Takes the time to do a bunch of work and then posts it to ... prove ... what? No re-evaluation and no real sign of anywhere near that for the Critter vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus did that so we would mislynch Creature.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8458, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8263, Toranaga wrote:
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 245, Toranaga wrote:FA, check #205 by titus. I find the flat out assumption that scum coordinated their votes to you strange. also her entire ISO is just these mechanical talking points that aren't solid towny thoughts.
Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm the queen of votes and mechanics. I detest d1 because there is little of either. D1 is people trying to puff up themselves.
Oh we finally get the reasoning for this
thank fuck
gamma, was this sarcasm?
no
I explained this to stun but tl;dr I didn't understand why Titus had been taking a day 1 sucks stance for a while and I was glad to have an explanation
What I'm curious about is why does everyone care about this one post? What alignment indicative information do you hope to get out of it?
but you never said anything about titus before making this post, and titus doesn't explain to any depth what "reasoning" she had for any of "this" as far as d1 goes. it feels pretty random from you to comment on this, and if many people are caring about that post of yours, it's because it's a wolfy post.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8459, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8265, Toranaga wrote:
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
how was this a scum motivated post?
I won't even bother explaining this one, it comes later in my ISO
I read part of your ISO anyway, and never saw this explanation.

what do you think of katsuki's slot now?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8464, MathBlade wrote:Titus did that so we would mislynch Creature.
titus did dick to get creature lynched, right? other people voted creature and she just joined there. she only started hard pushing creature AFTER a counterwagon on creature was already formed.

also by the way you're posting katsuki would have to be lockscum? cause titus never wanted katsuki lynched even though town!shiro was *certain* it was the case.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

It's kinda impossible to set up someone with black and white meta as mislynch.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8468, Sakura Hana wrote:It's kinda impossible to set up someone with black and white meta as mislynch.
yes

talk to me about nancy please
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8393, Toranaga wrote:gamma can also probably die
Given the only things you thought to bring to me were rather lame questions, I think you shouldn't put too much faith in this read
PEdit: OKay that explanation should be pretty clear, I'll fetch it since you're too lazy to find it
as for my current read, LOOK UP. For a more detailed answer, I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc but a Toog scumflip seals the deal because I don't feel like BBmolla and Katsuki's slots could be buddies
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like if Creature is scum and explodes on me the next night not only will you have your ha ha I told you so if somehow he can get through all the BP that guards against such a thing then fine I will concede that I am horrible

And if you lynch him today and by some miracle Titus was the stupidest scum to ever play mafia and bussed Creature distribute the goddamn bombs in the lynchpool and have that pool just go ape shit because then we just fucking win

But we do not let people in the lynchpool override the goddamn block that we have been set up. Like that is a recipe for disaster

Pedit omg what is this? Yes it fuckig is possible Sakura I have done it before in multiple games. Hell I know exactly how to get people to do exactly what I want as scum.

Like when Creature flips green don’t come crying to me. And if he flips red I will shut the fuck up about who in the lynchpool gets bombs then just the superobvtown block remains
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8470, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8393, Toranaga wrote:gamma can also probably die
Given the only things you thought to bring to me were rather lame questions, I think you shouldn't put too much faith in this read
PEdit: OKay that explanation should be pretty clear, I'll fetch it since you're too lazy to find it
as for my current read, LOOK UP. For a more detailed answer, I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc but a Toog scumflip seals the deal because I don't feel like BBmolla and Katsuki's slots could be buddies
it was not endorsed by titus, no

titus voted there for lack of alternatives but she was "scumreading" sando and creature, not katsuki

read better? LOOK UP?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8406, Sando wrote:FA led the counter-wagon to Mylo, Gamma and Nos were pretty happy about that.
WHAT THE FUCK
This is a misrep-and-a-half, I was definitely bitching and moaning about not getting a Sando lynch.
I swear everyone is just BSing a scumread on me at this point
Now I'm not so confident in this "bomb the suspicious people" plan, because it gives me FakeGod dance game chills. Specifically, the point of "bombing takes away info that can be gained by wagoning" seems to carry over.
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8474 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

gamma seemingly townreading katsuki for a titus spew that isn't there is wolfy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”