Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc
:thinking:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8465, Toranaga wrote:but you never said anything about titus before making this post, and titus doesn't explain to any depth what "reasoning" she had for any of "this" as far as d1 goes. it feels pretty random from you to comment on this, and if many people are caring about that post of yours, it's because it's a wolfy post.
I don't think you get it
>Titus in several past games goes "I Hate d1"
> I go "WTF she wasn't like this when I first played with her, what prompted this"
> Titus explains here
> I go "well there's that"
IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
I can understand why people think it's wolfy from it being my first comment towards Titus, but I'd at least like people to understand the thought process behind the post.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8472, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8470, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8393, Toranaga wrote:gamma can also probably die
Given the only things you thought to bring to me were rather lame questions, I think you shouldn't put too much faith in this read
PEdit: OKay that explanation should be pretty clear, I'll fetch it since you're too lazy to find it
as for my current read, LOOK UP. For a more detailed answer, I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc but a Toog scumflip seals the deal because I don't feel like BBmolla and Katsuki's slots could be buddies
it was not endorsed by titus, no

titus voted there for lack of alternatives but she was "scumreading" sando and creature, not katsuki

read better? LOOK UP?
Okay so despite acknowledging she voted there, which somewhat supports my theory and at least makes it understandable even if wrong, you still think me drawing that conclusion is wolfy? This strikes me as you just construing everything I post as wolfy, and I'm done townreading you because of it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8477, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8472, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8470, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8393, Toranaga wrote:gamma can also probably die
Given the only things you thought to bring to me were rather lame questions, I think you shouldn't put too much faith in this read
PEdit: OKay that explanation should be pretty clear, I'll fetch it since you're too lazy to find it
as for my current read, LOOK UP. For a more detailed answer, I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc but a Toog scumflip seals the deal because I don't feel like BBmolla and Katsuki's slots could be buddies
it was not endorsed by titus, no

titus voted there for lack of alternatives but she was "scumreading" sando and creature, not katsuki

read better? LOOK UP?
Okay so despite acknowledging she voted there, which somewhat supports my theory and at least makes it understandable even if wrong, you still think me drawing that conclusion is wolfy? This strikes me as you just construing everything I post as wolfy, and I'm done townreading you because of it.
katsuki was CW to titus

how is it AI for katsuki that titus voted her CW? lol
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8465, Toranaga wrote:but you never said anything about titus before making this post, and titus doesn't explain to any depth what "reasoning" she had for any of "this" as far as d1 goes. it feels pretty random from you to comment on this, and if many people are caring about that post of yours, it's because it's a wolfy post.
I don't think you get it
>Titus in several past games goes "I Hate d1"
> I go "WTF she wasn't like this when I first played with her, what prompted this"
> Titus explains here
> I go "well there's that"
IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
I can understand why people think it's wolfy from it being my first comment towards Titus, but I'd at least like people to understand the thought process behind the post.
you NEVER said "wtf she wasn't like this" or anything like that in the thread. that post where you go "finally we got an explanation" is your first mention of titus unless I missed something in your ISO.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 519, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 338, hebichan wrote:I will renominate kokichi for leader tomorrow.
I want Cerb! *arm wrestles hebi* :P
I will renom Kokichi unless I deem it inappropriate
In post 466, 123456789 wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

[]BVGUA5vLsl8[/]
95% sure you are lying as everyone started vanilla, and I find it doubtful has a post restriction pre-game ability. Besides, if they did, why would the use it on you if all people?
Why would anyone make something like this up?
Because it excuses a lack of readable content?
Okay so it might not be that easy to find because it wasn't in direct response to someone responding to my post but here's my post telling why I thought Katsuki's faked post restriction was scum-motivated
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8479, Toranaga wrote:you NEVER said "wtf she wasn't like this" or anything like that in the thread. that post where you go "finally we got an explanation" is your first mention of titus unless I missed something in your ISO.
BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE'D SAID IT. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE'D GIVEN AN ACTUAL REASONING FOR IT DEAR CHRIST HOW DENSE ARE YOU
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Toranaga »

yeah that's stretchy reasoning wrt katsuki, gamma

not sure those are genuine thoughts you had on katsuki

looks bad

scumread me at will

pedit: you were looking for titus to say "d1 sucks" as an explanation for her awful posting wrt stuff that isn't explained away by the fact that she thinks d1 sucks.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8450, Sakura Hana wrote: Why wouldnt scum!Titus bus creature in an effort to make creature look townier as she was going down?
That would be a pretty poor attempt.

It's most likely WIFOM.
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Toranaga »

are you doing work in the game or just coming here to defend yourself?

what do you think of nancy?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8483, Creature wrote:
In post 8450, Sakura Hana wrote: Why wouldnt scum!Titus bus creature in an effort to make creature look townier as she was going down?
That would be a pretty poor attempt.

It's most likely WIFOM.
"it's most likely WIFOM"?

if you're town you know she wasn't WIFOMing, yes? you know she was trying to get a mislynch instead, yes?

how is this obvious wolfing getting a pass? lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8482, Toranaga wrote:yeah that's stretchy reasoning wrt katsuki, gamma

not sure those are genuine thoughts you had on katsuki

looks bad

scumread me at will

pedit: you were looking for titus to say "d1 sucks" as an explanation for her awful posting wrt stuff that isn't explained away by the fact that she thinks d1 sucks.
THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WRT TITIS D1 SUCKS STUFF
<Embrace The Void>

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8484, Toranaga wrote:are you doing work in the game or just coming here to defend yourself?
Oh shouldn't be surprised you're completely ignoring my reads. Tunnels can make players stupid.

what do you think of nancy?[/quote]
Still fairly confident she's town due her earlier activity.
Sigh
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 8291, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8274, Drixx wrote:I'm back around; gonna be up awhile but I'm about 20 pages or so behind atm. See you all in the future again.
nice prod dodge
Not really meant as a prod dodge. Go read my GTKAS and you'll understand why I'm busy in early August. I'm reading as fast as I can and posting whenever I can.

Like ... I guess let's get this out of the way: Do you actually have a scum read on me? If so: why? (i.e. make a case)

If you don't then I have to wonder why you're fine with a huge chunk of people who literally are always even less active than I can be right now ... some of whom are in this game and doing exactly that right now. Why am I getting "special treatment"? I mean ... obviously I'm special, but not in
that
way.

In any case I'm going back to continue catching up. While catching up I've got 3 main things I'm thinking about:

1.) Who might be in the "townblock" and just playing a good scum game, and I'm looking for things I've found over the years which can give that away.
2.) Firming up town reads as I can. Case by case basis.
3.) Evaluating the "flying under the radar" crowd. <--- takes the most effort.

Got any specific questions while I'm here in the future?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8489 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Creature »

Ugh, can't post rn.
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8490 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8487, Creature wrote:
In post 8484, Toranaga wrote:are you doing work in the game or just coming here to defend yourself?
Oh shouldn't be surprised you're completely ignoring my reads. Tunnels can make players stupid.

Still fairly confident she's town due her earlier activity.[/quote]

I was talking to gamma, not you

you're clearly never doing dick this game
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8491 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd like to comment on other things but when everyone in the game seems to just toss me into the scumpile I get a little upset
As for Nancy, outside of being in the townblock I don't find her too exceptional. I'm with math in that she's probably the first of the townblock that would be going if there's scum there.
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8492 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8493 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Did you not see that I said "nothing exceptional"? I don't know myself what she's done. I'm just following because I don't think objecting will get anything done at this point of the game and if it gets to the point where scum has to be in the townblock, unless something goes horribly wrong, it is covered. And no I have not read her ISO.
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8494 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Did you not see that I said "nothing exceptional"? I don't know myself what she's done. I'm just following because I don't think objecting will get anything done at this point of the game and if it gets to the point where scum has to be in the townblock, unless something goes horribly wrong, it is covered. And no I have not read her ISO.
I don't see any reason to townblock nancy and don't know why people are still doing it

toogeloo's recent post was bad, too. he doesn't wanna play the game so let's just string him up. but regardless of what it flips, we kill creature tomorrow and don't listen to anything math has to say, yes?

you need better town captain than math. @FA I don't see you efforting. game needs you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8495 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8489, Creature wrote:Ugh, can't post rn.
yeah we know that

terrified by that red PM aren't you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8494, Toranaga wrote:
I don't see any reason to townblock nancy and don't know why people are still doing it

toogeloo's recent post was bad, too. he doesn't wanna play the game so let's just string him up. but regardless of what it flips, we kill creature tomorrow and don't listen to anything math has to say, yes?

you need better town captain than math. @FA I don't see you efforting. game needs you.
Why do we string up Creature regardless of Toog's alignment and what Math says?
And Math isn't really the game captain I think? He's just spearheading because he's today's leader.
<Embrace The Void>

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8497 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8496, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8494, Toranaga wrote:

Why do we string up Creature regardless of Toog's alignment and what Math says?
And Math isn't really the game captain I think? He's just spearheading because he's today's leader.
nah he is captaining

everyone is sheeping his stuff, that's why creature isn't lynched yet

we lynch creature cause there are no associatives that make creature's ISO look any better than it is and until he plays like town he is always mafia to me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8498 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

You still haven’t said why my plan is inferior.

If Creature is scum he has to take me out tomorrow. We just give him a bomb
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8499 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8498, MathBlade wrote:You still haven’t said why my plan is inferior.

If Creature is scum he has to take me out tomorrow. We just give him a bomb
creature is a wolf and toogeloo might not be is why your plan is inferior

I'd give theta the bomb since she wants it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”