Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8500 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Putting up with you?

:roll:

Yeah, fucking read it! Clearly something you haven’t done yet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8501 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

...Potential scum asks for bomb “Sure that’s fine”
Again if Creature is a wolf scum need me dead to win. If Creature is scum and you are town that is win win for you, you don’t have to deal with me any more. If Creature is town then I survive. I just feel like you’re just tunneling atm.

I have to focus now but seriously. You’re spending all this time bickering about a slot that no matter what will die.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8502 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8482, Toranaga wrote:yeah that's stretchy reasoning wrt katsuki, gamma

not sure those are genuine thoughts you had on katsuki

looks bad

scumread me at will

pedit: you were looking for titus to say "d1 sucks" as an explanation for her awful posting wrt stuff that isn't explained away by the fact that she thinks d1 sucks.
How can anyone possibly scumread you? Afterall, you were the one who pleaded with Shiro to use his bp.

Oh wait, that was fucking ME!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8503 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8501, MathBlade wrote:...Potential scum asks for bomb “Sure that’s fine”
Again if Creature is a wolf scum need me dead to win. If Creature is scum and you are town that is win win for you, you don’t have to deal with me any more. If Creature is town then I survive. I just feel like you’re just tunneling atm.

I have to focus now but seriously. You’re spending all this time bickering about a slot that no matter what will die.
and why does scum need to kill you again?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8504 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8482, Toranaga wrote:yeah that's stretchy reasoning wrt katsuki, gamma

not sure those are genuine thoughts you had on katsuki

looks bad

scumread me at will

pedit: you were looking for titus to say "d1 sucks" as an explanation for her awful posting wrt stuff that isn't explained away by the fact that she thinks d1 sucks.
How can anyone possibly scumread you? Afterall, you were the one who pleaded with Shiro to use his bp.

Oh wait, that was fucking ME!
what? who cares?

I'm townreading your word salad. now go work on the game and stop obsessing over this.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8505 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

I'm only pushing things hard cause I just noticed mathblade is actually playing horribly

I'd be coasting with the rest of you otherwise
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8506 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8503, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8501, MathBlade wrote:...Potential scum asks for bomb “Sure that’s fine”

Because they won’t ever mislynch me. If they don’t kill me they lose.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8507 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8506, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8503, Toranaga wrote:

Because they won’t ever mislynch me. If they don’t kill me they lose.
LOOL

as if you wouldn't ultra bus titus super hardcore like you did as scum with her

there's nothing clearing you :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8508 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

....Really I don’t have enough facepalms.

Not only is it impossible to bus Titus there bussing her like that there is stupid

Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8509 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

I made the mistake of associatively townreading you because of how hard you were pushing titus once

mod is mafia, remember? it looked just like this

I don't think you're a wolf but lol @ the idea that you're *never* getting lynched this game

be wrong on enough things and you will, my friend
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8510 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because like what?

I just can’t even.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8511 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

it is impossible to bus titus? why is that?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8512 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8429, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm not exactly sure who I would suggest, it could be FA again for all i know.
In post 8431, Sakura Hana wrote:My point is mostly that if people do think that Drixx could be scum then we need another alternative. But im not exactly sure about who'd fit that right now.
FA, Stun, Sando , all decent choices but I honestly think if you arm yourself tonight with SS bp and everybody just votes for you anyway, how can scum possibly mess with that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8513 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8511, Toranaga wrote:it is impossible to bus titus? why is that?
I would have to be scum.

And if I was scum with the situation here bussing Titus there and fighting for it is dumb.
My entire scum meta is built on giving towns what they want.
In Mod is Mafia they wanted a leader
In Gistou they wanted setup answers
In Shadowrun they wanted a townblock

Here every day has been a fucking fight. You think I then make things infinitely harder?

Like I feel dumber each time I read your posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8514 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re literally going off the tinfoil deep end.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8515 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8513, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8511, Toranaga wrote:it is impossible to bus titus? why is that?
I would have to be scum.

And if I was scum with the situation here bussing Titus there and fighting for it is dumb.
My entire scum meta is built on giving towns what they want.
In Mod is Mafia they wanted a leader
In Gistou they wanted setup answers
In Shadowrun they wanted a townblock

Here every day has been a fucking fight. You think I then make things infinitely harder?

Like I feel dumber each time I read your posts.
I know how you wolf yes, we talked about it

I think you're town but you're certainly not lock clear because of your titus push

and especially not if toogeloo happens to be a villager and creature wolf

do you understand how shitty you'll look?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8516 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8406, Sando wrote:Gamma and Nos were pretty happy about that.
not completely sure if this is ironic
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8517 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

I understand my word won’t be trusted and my reads discarded.

I don’t understand how I would look shitty after coming in and nailing a majority of my reads single handed stopping a Drixx mislynch getting everyone here BP to where we fucking survive anything.

It would just be Math is an idiot all over the thread.

But instead you are assuming I am an idiot because I disagree with you on Creature because Titus and to a small bit Nero (not sure if his is a scum agenda or not) have used the power of suggestion to say I suck.

Give me a chance to prove myself. Lynch Toog who doesn’t want to be here and give Creature a bomb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8518 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8441, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8424, Sakura Hana wrote:@Nero: If you're right and Drixx is scum then we need to reasses the other potential leader for tomorrow.
As far as Drixx goes, im sure a good bunch of people are just sheeping Cerb's 99% read on them.
There's also Tora saying Drixx used the BP last night instead of going for literally anything else if scum.
There's also Cerb saying that rando, Titus and Drixx make sense as scum that would shoot him.

In my reads list near EoD for D3 i also mentioned i ONLY had Drixx as strong town because of Cerb's read.

What is your take on all this?
Drixx is scum if and only if Tora is.

While Tora is possible especially with his recent wtf pushes me I just don’t see scum tying themselves together this hard. Drixx is town.
I was hardtowning him but his completely ludicrous push on me last night. where he egregiously twisted my words around to mean something they didn’t, really concerned me but only because he didn’t seem to care if he had read me correctly or not. He’s either played enough games with me or should have paid enough attention to my posting on MU, to know that I frequently get wrongly accused of knowing people’s alignment for really dumb reasons in games I’ve played and I was town in all of those games as well. Basically, he was either intentionally or unintentionally making a really bad push on me on something I frequently get misinterpreted for in numerous games I’ve been in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8519 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8442, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8422, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8365, Toranaga wrote:if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
:igmeou:
This is literally the silliest thing I have read this morning.

Scum can be anti town by definition. Scum can be scummy by definition.

Like this is stupid. It feels like you’re attacking anyone you can at this point.
Or rather anyone who dares to question his reads on anyone, more like.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8520 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8443, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
It was actually like a whole 2 game days after I replaced in but more importantly you can't prove its a fake claim until I flip!
Don’t you mean, when Sando flips?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8521 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8444, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 8430, Sakura Hana wrote:An unpopular opinion would be Nero, mostly coz this looks more like his town meta than his scum meta, im not 100% sure how good Nero would be at replicating his scum meta at this point, but i've had a couple encounters with his scum meta and he was... way less active.
I literally cannot ever remember nero's scum meta, although I know for sure I've played with it before.
I think the worst and I am the only ones in this game who played with him in Necromancer, other then of course Ank and her predecessor Brass?

Was it Momsrangel or your predecessor Chick, who was his scum hydra partner?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8522 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8446, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8442, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8422, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8365, Toranaga wrote:if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
:igmeou:
This is literally the silliest thing I have read this morning.

Scum can be anti town by definition. Scum can be scummy by definition.

Like this is stupid. It feels like you’re attacking anyone you can at this point.
scum isn't being anti-town when they self vote and roll over and die, math.

I like how nancy came back to answer to me 3 other times after I went to bed, instead of doing anything resembling solving the game.
What you should also like - assuming you’re not trying to push mislynches, that is - is noticing how entirely consistent that is with my reaction to being wrongly scumread. Interesting, how you suddenly seem to be having selective amnesia about this. Didn’t you start this game verbally beating up on me, for what you allege is my excessive oversensitivity to being wrongly and unfairly scumread? I remember you making a point of not wanting to be the one to push me iirc? At the time, I really didn’t read anything into it but now I’m seriously wondering if I was a pocket until I was no longer useful to you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8523 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8447, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8438, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8437, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 8285, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah, im 100% sure scum!Titus would tell me Creature is town because she has a non busing meta, mhm.

Like she got real annoyed by the fact that I thought she was busing.
except she bussed numbers d1, we have already established :-/
Bussing two buddies in a setup where established town has access to a shit ton of BP would be imho literal suicide.
if creature is scum, please do me a favour and never post anything with any confidence again in this game. you were already very loud and very wrong about shiro, and by the way creature is posting you're probably wrong about him as well. I'm not gonna let town captain throw so if creature is a wolf you're just going to stop posting like you know anything, alright?
I dunno about Creature but I think you should take your OWN advice first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8524 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

And actually wait...I don’t believe I ever said Shiro was scum. I was just sorting it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”