Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8449, Toranaga wrote:btw nancy where are you trying to solve the game? you're not reading anything and just going with the flow in commentary mode. it looks bad to me.
Why do you persist in selectively reading my posts in this game? I’m really getting really fucking sick of this unwarrented shade. :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said I thought Shiro was town but was using Cerb to boost his reads.

I am legit confused on how that is scumreading Shiro. I said Shiro’s reads were bad and they were. Wtf?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8450, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of.
I recall that yesterday at some point I thought Titus was town coz she gave powers to town and not to scum as the leash forced her to do so, Math argued that this is Titus trying to be townread or get in the townbloc. In addition to that Titus was confirmed to have precognition by Math.
Now apparently the logic that Creature is scum leads to the complete opposite when we already knew Titus was scum and telling the truth, and even according to Titus wanting to be "confirmed by Ank" would imply Ank did get a power (but scum killed Shiro anyway so we dont know).

So Titus isnt gamethrowing but apparently gave power to town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and got lynched anyway.
Why wouldnt scum!Titus bus creature in an effort to make creature look townier as she was going down?
I’m not sure I’m following here. Are you accusing Creature of being the hidden scum? Otherwise, I’m not getting it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8452, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
I've been asking myself this for the last 2 days.

---
I like this Toranaga guy. He's inspired me to give some reads based on my little reading.

Town:
Toog
Toranaga
Sando
the worst

Scum:
One ore more of the "Super-Duper-Town-Bloc-Townies."
---FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun
One or more of the active lurkers.
---Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Gamma, hebichan, Nero

Tor is town for townreading you and FA, Math, Stun are potential scum for voting you? Did Drixx vote you? I think Sakura wasn’t sure iirc? As for me, I haven’t even voted yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8458, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8263, Toranaga wrote:
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 245, Toranaga wrote:FA, check #205 by titus. I find the flat out assumption that scum coordinated their votes to you strange. also her entire ISO is just these mechanical talking points that aren't solid towny thoughts.
Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm the queen of votes and mechanics. I detest d1 because there is little of either. D1 is people trying to puff up themselves.
Oh we finally get the reasoning for this
thank fuck
gamma, was this sarcasm?
no
I explained this to stun but tl;dr I didn't understand why Titus had been taking a day 1 sucks stance for a while and I was glad to have an explanation
What I'm curious about is why does everyone care about this one post? What alignment indicative information do you hope to get out of it?
I can’t check that post unless it’s linked but all I got from it was Titus sounding arrogant. lol. I don’t really understand Titus’s posts regarding votes and mechanics and how they necessarily correlate to D1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I did not led any counter wagon to mylo I was trying to get sando lynched.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Sando and whoever he was talking to
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8335, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:“Rule of the 3”?

I guess I suck at translating Titus-speak.
that's not titus speak in the slightest, WHAT
It's an MU(?) thing where in a group of three posted by a wolf there's likely another wolf in there somewhere
Is it? I’m not familiar with it then. Why is it an MU thing and how do I not know about it? And what I said remains unchanged. I clearly do suck at Titus-speak. Obviously, Math is the expert on this topic, XD
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8464, MathBlade wrote:Titus did that so we would mislynch Creature.
Wasn’t she also accusing pretty much anyone who was pushing her? Like when she kept persisting in ignoring my pressing her to do what was best for town, by being willing to sacrifice herself. so that Shiro could get voted leader and she accused me of making a “scumclaim” , because I correctly pointed out that if she had town’s best interests at heart, she wouldn’t hesitate to do w/e was necessary to avoid being a lingering question mark in obstructing Shiro’s potential leadership bid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8469, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8468, Sakura Hana wrote:It's kinda impossible to set up someone with black and white meta as mislynch.
yes

talk to me about nancy please
Is there some goddamned reason you keep bringing up my name in every fucking non-related post? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8472, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8470, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8393, Toranaga wrote:gamma can also probably die
Given the only things you thought to bring to me were rather lame questions, I think you shouldn't put too much faith in this read
PEdit: OKay that explanation should be pretty clear, I'll fetch it since you're too lazy to find it
as for my current read, LOOK UP. For a more detailed answer, I'm leaning town on Katsuki already from yesterday where it was a wagon endorsed by Titus iirc but a Toog scumflip seals the deal because I don't feel like BBmolla and Katsuki's slots could be buddies
it was not endorsed by titus, no

titus voted there for lack of alternatives but she was "scumreading" sando and creature, not katsuki

read better? LOOK UP?
Oh the irony. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8482, Toranaga wrote:yeah that's stretchy reasoning wrt katsuki, gamma

not sure those are genuine thoughts you had on katsuki

looks bad

scumread me at will

pedit: you were looking for titus to say "d1 sucks" as an explanation for her awful posting wrt stuff that isn't explained away by the fact that she thinks d1 sucks.
THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WRT TITIS D1 SUCKS STUFF
Why are you so shocked that Toranga would post something like this? I think Math could possibly be right. :thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8517, MathBlade wrote:I understand my word won’t be trusted and my reads discarded.

I don’t understand how I would look shitty after coming in and nailing a majority of my reads single handed stopping a Drixx mislynch getting everyone here BP to where we fucking survive anything.

It would just be Math is an idiot all over the thread.

But instead you are assuming I am an idiot because I disagree with you on Creature because Titus and to a small bit Nero (not sure if his is a scum agenda or not) have used the power of suggestion to say I suck.

Give me a chance to prove myself. Lynch Toog who doesn’t want to be here and give Creature a bomb.
I'm not saying you're an idiot. I'm saying your creature read is bad because you're not trying to parse creature with anything creature posted, but on how titus behaved around the slot. if you look at creature's ISO it's wolf. you're not doing that and claiming creature is town.

I also don't agree with the reasons why you're scumreading toogaloo. yes, he gave up so lynching him is fine by me, but your associative read on toogaloo is also assuming creature is town, which I find very unlikely. I'm of the opinion toogaloo actually believed his defense of titus. he wasn't the only town to mistakenly townread the slot given shiro and cerb felt the same thing.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8490, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8487, Creature wrote:
In post 8484, Toranaga wrote:are you doing work in the game or just coming here to defend yourself?
Oh shouldn't be surprised you're completely ignoring my reads. Tunnels can make players stupid.

what do you think of nancy?
Still fairly confident she's town due her earlier activity.
I was talking to gamma, not you

you're clearly never doing dick this game[/quote]

I feel better about Gamma then you rn.

Spoiler:
I don’t really give a good gaddamned fuck whom your question was addressed to, It’s beyond fucking obvious that your pushing anyone you can think of to try to shade me for God even knows for what tinfoily reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Toranaga »

quotes are broken so I'm not quoting this from you nancy, but as I said: I'm townreading your word salad so go focus on something else. you phrased things very poorly wrt toogaloo and should be looked at anyway if he flips town.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

catching up!

@nero: tbf, drixx may have been slightly more inclined to TR Titus because Titus voted for Drixx as leader on D1–> not that this should be suggestive of anything, but it is worth noting.

incorporates a reason to at least townlean on drixx. it is a protown suggestion from Drixx — taking initiative with a plan to order votes. idk if he followed up on it, but if he did that would lead to even more of a pro-town suggesting iso. i remember in a previous game i suggested a similar plan to what he did as town with having someone trusted order the votes so that scum has less wiggle room available. this does not necessarily make him town, but it is more of a pro-town plan that he suggested.

In post 8330, Toranaga wrote:I've ISO'd toogeloo and I'm fairly confident it's town

his titus read seems genuine, he attached himself hard with someone that was doomed to eventually flip after d1, and his behaviour this gameday is absolutely genuine and never something I ever saw a wolf do well. he is doing the self voting sacrifice routine with some of the most genuine tone I've come across this game. it shouldn't be the lynch just because it defended titus. shiro defended titus. cerb defended titus.

his FA read is fine, too. probably wrong, but not bad.
i mean, it’s possible he’s terribly offbeat town, but i’m still liking the odds of toog scum relative to several other players that remain.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8491, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8484, Toranaga wrote:are you doing work in the game or just coming here to defend yourself?

what do you think of nancy?
I'd like to comment on other things but when everyone in the game seems to just toss me into the scumpile I get a little upset
As for Nancy, outside of being in the townblock I don't find her too exceptional. I'm with math in that she's probably the first of the townblock that would be going if there's scum there.
Since when is Math an expert on me? This is only our second game together. I do know how much Math hates mislynches based on Labrynh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Toranaga »

ftr I think drixx is town for the way he was helping shiro confirm being in a hood with cerb
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

also I can confirm drixx used a protective on n3 when I think scum would prefer anything else
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8334, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8326, MathBlade wrote:I don’t have hypocrisy to address or if I do I don’t understand it try explaining it again and I will respond tomorrow
You do. You are town reading Creature b/c you believe that Titus would not vote her scumbuddy yet that doesn't apply to me.

you are also scum reading me basely solely on the reason that I'm suspicious of Drixx. Yet Creature also suspects Drixx and thats not scummy from him.
actually a solid point; titus voted her scum partner numbers out on d1 by being 4th on numbers wagon. why wouldn’t titus do the exact same thing with creature?

and i think creature’s tendency of being less wordy and the fact he is not voting drixx is precisely why mb does not take that as an attack lol.

————————————-
In post 8337, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8336, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is literally the wolfiest thing I've read this year
How do you feel about Math hard town reading that?
idk. the creature read makes me feel unsettled. the drixx read not so much. and when i am unsettled with other players townreads, that player tends to flip scum, so that may be telling regarding creature’s alignment in that i cannot bring myself to townread him right now, but others can

i almost want to take a suicide bomb and use it on him if i can. i would not mind doing that tbch
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

I mean toogeloo was wrong about titus and that's it, really

yes he could be offbeat town or scum. I think he made himself resolvable by just flat out agreeing with his lynch.

I think the way he came up with the titus townread had sound reasoning and the way he is self voting and still flinging shit at people is villagery

tbh if I had read into 1-9/titus interaction I'd probably grow very indecisive about her equity as scum. her "possible bus" post was a clear cut wolf slip so I didn't, but I can see why toogeloo did.

ANYWAY I wonder what shit wolf thinks titus wasn't eventually flipping there and decided to try and save her. toogeloo just made himself resolvable with titus flip. shiro did the same thing actually; scum just decided to kill him anyway
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Did you not see that I said "nothing exceptional"? I don't know myself what she's done. I'm just following because I don't think objecting will get anything done at this point of the game and if it gets to the point where scum has to be in the townblock, unless something goes horribly wrong, it is covered. And no I have not read her ISO.
UFO is clearly gambitting here because he knows that my ISO speaks for itself. I keep pressing him to ISO me and instead of doing that, he persists in throwing unwarrented shade at me. At this point. I honestly wouldn’t pit it past him to cherry pick only posts that seem to support his unfounded shade on me, while conveniently ignoring anything that blatantly onvtown spews me or contradicts it. It’s really my fault though. I was just so thrilled that UFO - out of all people on here (we were in really bad terms at the start of the game) - would vote me leader. I can’t believe what a unbelievable moron I’ve been, being that fucking stupid not to see what was really happening. It just never occurred to me that anyone could possibly hate me this much to play with my emotions like that. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

I wouldnt mind you suiciding either stungun

but I think theta who volunteered should do it
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Who is UFO?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8546, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8492, Toranaga wrote:and what is nancy doing to deserve being on the townblock anyway? have you read her ISO?
Did you not see that I said "nothing exceptional"? I don't know myself what she's done. I'm just following because I don't think objecting will get anything done at this point of the game and if it gets to the point where scum has to be in the townblock, unless something goes horribly wrong, it is covered. And no I have not read her ISO.
UFO is clearly gambitting here because he knows that my ISO speaks for itself. I keep pressing him to ISO me and instead of doing that, he persists in throwing unwarrented shade at me. At this point. I honestly wouldn’t pit it past him to cherry pick only posts that seem to support his unfounded shade on me, while conveniently ignoring anything that blatantly onvtown spews me or contradicts it. It’s really my fault though. I was just so thrilled that UFO - out of all people on here (we were in really bad terms at the start of the game) - would vote me leader. I can’t believe what a unbelievable moron I’ve been, being that fucking stupid not to see what was really happening. It just never occurred to me that anyone could possibly hate me this much to play with my emotions like that. :cry:
I think you're town. stop annoying me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”