Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:EVERYONE VOTE SAKURA!!!! (for leader)
Got it
Sigh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The leader thing has probably been resolved if and only if, everyone's okay with it.

Also I'm interested in what Nero's pursuing and I'm also interested in what FA may find by ISOing Drixx.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Im also capable of hammering, I havent voted at all this day phase (which is kind of interesting)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8626, Sakura Hana wrote:The leader thing has probably been resolved if and only if, everyone's okay with it.

Also I'm interested in what Nero's pursuing and I'm also interested in what FA may find by ISOing Drixx.
In post 8601, Frozen Angel wrote:i'm so sorry for lacking activity in this day phase. I'm just really busy irl and things are messy

and I've been using my free time for something else that was in time rush

I can't iso drixx as promised today. I'll do it tomorrow morning when I'm up and my eyes are not red very likely
What do you think about Nero’s case on Drixx?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8627, Sakura Hana wrote:Im also capable of hammering, I havent voted at all this day phase (which is kind of interesting)
Okay good because I’ve got other things to do. I just didn’t want to hold up the game. I’ll periodically check back just in case.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8561, stungun0404 wrote:a). have been horribly off-the-mark regarding titus b). have gone back on a town gut lean on FA after titus scum flip which spewed fa as town, and
c). believe to toog to be completely uninterested in scumhunting this game.
ding ding ding ding ding

---
I don't generally replace into games for this very reason, but the host reached out to me specifically, so I opted to do him a favor considering the size and speed the game was moving at. I flat out told him (and the thread) that I wasn't going to read the whole game though.

My plan was to gamble on some associative reads, and hope it paid off.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I mean i was kinda blindly sheeping Cerb's read, which is why I mentioned earlier the potential link between scum!Titus and a scum!Drixx or if i was off my rocker for even thinking that.
And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8631, Sakura Hana wrote:And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2
What stunt?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

are we fine lynching now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8633, Gamma Emerald wrote:are we fine lynching now
Still talking, gonna have to wait to get to night. Who are you guys thinking of nking tonight?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8632, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8631, Sakura Hana wrote:And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2
What stunt?
At some point some people starting saying that they wanted me to be leader candidate, and then Drixx just came in and started shading me and saying that I inserted myself into leader position or something like i was brainwashing people via voodoo magic or something.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8635, Sakura Hana wrote:
What stunt?
At some point some people starting saying that they wanted me to be leader candidate, and then Drixx just came in and started shading me and saying that I inserted myself into leader position or something like i was brainwashing people via voodoo magic or something.
Wow, I feel bad for missing this but it kinda makes me lean scum.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8637 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I kind of want to put stun in the fersher town pile going to such great length to kick me while I'm down though.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8638 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8420, Creature wrote:VOTE: the worst
you keep calling Toog scum but you keep voting elsewhere. :igmeou:
In post 8424, Sakura Hana wrote:There's also Tora saying Drixx used the BP last night instead of going for literally anything else if scum.
y is this townie?
In post 8424, Sakura Hana wrote:In my reads list near EoD for D3 i also mentioned i ONLY had Drixx as strong town because of Cerb's read.

What is your take on all this?
If Cerb was town reading him and then once he got shot thought that "hey Drixx might shoot me." Why did you decide to go with the town read as opposed to his paranoid scum read?

What do you specifically think of my reasons to suspect him?
In post 8425, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Between you and Nero, would you scumread me for sticking my finger in a light socket?
If you are sticking your finger in a light socket then...
In post 8447, Toranaga wrote:I'm not gonna let town captain throw
this current trend/trend brought from offsite that pushes the idea that s misread is game throwing is fucking disgusting.
In post 8460, MathBlade wrote:Number three we are pretty damn well sure everyone in the block is town otherwise people in the block would be dead.
or....there is scum in the townblock and if scum start shooting everyone in the townblock except their buddies it outs them?
In post 8542, Toranaga wrote:ftr I think drixx is town for the way he was helping shiro confirm being in a hood with cerb
As I said in my case it seemed like Drixx was trying to figure out if Shiro had the medium power than trying to figure out if it was Cerb.
In post 8544, stungun0404 wrote:actually a solid point; titus voted her scum partner numbers out on d1 by being 4th on numbers wagon. why wouldn’t titus do the exact same thing with creature?

and i think creature’s tendency of being less wordy and the fact he is not voting drixx is precisely why mb does not take that as an attack lol.
TBF, I don't really think this is scummy. I mean it
IS
scummy but I don't really think its from scum. Math won't respond to this or my Drixx case b/c he pretty much can't handle a shock to his beliefs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8639 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could someone be a dear and unvote Toog

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8640 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8631, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean i was kinda blindly sheeping Cerb's read, which is why I mentioned earlier the potential link between scum!Titus and a scum!Drixx or if i was off my rocker for even thinking that.
And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2.
I shared it. Well we know that via Cerb, Shiro believed a lot of things that weren’t true, like Titus bring locktown, although Cerb thought it was closer to 75%.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8641 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8639, Nero Cain wrote:could someone be a dear and unvote Toog
unvote
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8642 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What stunt?
He pushed Sakura because he allegedly scumread her, for somehow magically convincing people to nominate her for leader.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8643 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Sando »

In post 8530, Frozen Angel wrote:I did not led any counter wagon to mylo I was trying to get sando lynched.
I was trying to say you led the wagon on me end of D2, which was an attempt to get someone you saw as scummier than Mylo, pretty sure you even said that. If counter-wagon is a different term sure, but seemed appropriate.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8638, Nero Cain wrote:If Cerb was town reading him and then once he got shot thought that "hey Drixx might shoot me." Why did you decide to go with the town read as opposed to his paranoid scum read?
Uh, not exactly? I brought up the exact quote here, because I figured titus flipping scum (who cerb had a 75% town read on) could imply that this was the situation Cerb was worried about wrt Drixx and wanted more opinions but i immediately got shut down (i think?).
I like your case, which is also another reason why I was proposing a change of leader candidates because Drixx could be scum.
In post 8638, Nero Cain wrote:y is this townie?
I think out of all the available options picking this doesnt help the scum win con in any way unless Drixx is worried about FA redirecting the kill to him, instead of something like power negate.... actually thinking about this is making me think Drixx might be town again ugh.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would Drixx not take a BP to look town?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8645, Nero Cain wrote:Would Drixx not take a BP to look town?
It is possible, yes.
I'm just not sure this is the avenue they would take.

But then again, Titus did the same thing, they gave power to town to be townread....

DAMMIT NERO YOU'RE MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8646, Sakura Hana wrote:DAMMIT NERO YOU'RE MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE xD
sorry :oops:

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: It’s expressly stated in the setup.
u cant know what you dont know
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Skipped the last 13 pages anything interesting happen?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”