Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8675 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8673, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8662, Sakura Hana wrote:you're right, after they die if they flip town then ill townread them and if they flip scum then ill scumread them

(not an actual serious post)
Lol the sad thing is I remember this being a serious post from someone somewhere XD
Beeboy, lol.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8676 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8668, stungun0404 wrote:@toog, if there’s scum in FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun; it’s definitely drixx or nancy.
Is there a reason that that only one of Nancy or Drixx is scum? Part of me would lean Nancy. Absolutely hated that her response to was to basically ignore it and ask me how I'm voting tonight and I could maybe see a Nancy that knows that I'm wrong on Drixx but at the same time...WTF is Drixx doing this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8677 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey Nero! How are you voting tonight!

/flees
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8678 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8674, Nero Cain wrote:Sando, thoughts on Drixx?
I can't quantify his D3 (in)action around my wagon as scum, hence I'm townleaning him for now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8679 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8677, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nero! How are you voting tonight!

/flees
NOT YOU!
In post 8678, Sando wrote:
I can't quantify his D3 (in)action around my wagon as scum, hence I'm townleaning him for now.
Why does his actions concerning your wagon determine his alignment? Did you read my case? Thoughts?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8680 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Sando »

I did, responded here:
In post 8402, Sando wrote:
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?
To be fair lots of
idiots
super smart people did this to me D2 and D3. Why Drixx in particular? Is two enough for a pattern here?

One thing I noticed was Drixx wasn't in the D3 push on me, whilst being the main antagonist early D2 (before FA took up that mantle late D2). I found that inconsistent with the overall scumplan D3, which was getting me mislynched. You weren't in game so you kinda just have to take my word on that (cause fuck trying to actually follow a non-ISO reread), but what's the scumplan from Drixx+Titus there assuming my assertion is accurate?
When I look at what happened D2 and D3, the basic gist relating to Drixx was:
- Drixx SRs Sando and votes him vast majority of D2.
- Drixx happy to go along with wagon end of D2.
- Scum come into D3 with pretty clear plan (in hindsight) to lynch Sando
- Drixx never joins Sando wagon D3.

Considering this, I would have expected Drixx, as a prime Sando-antagonist, to join the plan to lynch me D3 as scum. He didn't, I don't know why scum-Drixx wouldn't join that wagon D3.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8681 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Sando »

With 17, why are we risking putting all the eggs in the Sakura basket, even if we want Sakura as leader?

Why not 10-6 (one being lynched) split? Sakura still gets elected unless being killed, and scum can't mess with us.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8682 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8676, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8668, stungun0404 wrote:@toog, if there’s scum in FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun; it’s definitely drixx or nancy.
Is there a reason that that only one of Nancy or Drixx is scum? Part of me would lean Nancy. Absolutely hated that her response to was to basically ignore it and ask me how I'm voting tonight and I could maybe see a Nancy that knows that I'm wrong on Drixx but at the same time...WTF is Drixx doing this game?
I wasn’t entirely convinced about your Drixx argument and asked you some questions to understand your case on him better. I can totally understand why in your mind, that makes me lockscum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8683 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prodge
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8684 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how does asking me about my history with Drixx help you understand the points I raised?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8685 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8681, Sando wrote:With 17, why are we risking putting all the eggs in the Sakura basket, even if we want Sakura as leader?

Why not 10-6 (one being lynched) split? Sakura still gets elected unless being killed, and scum can't mess with us.
Because we can’t control the voting and with Sakura arming herself with SS bp, we need to ensure as many votes as possible on her, so scum can’t pull any funny stuff to derail her getting elected leader.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8686 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8684, Nero Cain wrote:how does asking me about my history with Drixx help you understand the points I raised?
It tells me a helluva lot. You think using meta as an investigative tool is scummy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8687 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8683, Kokichi Oma wrote:Prodge
is that the best case you got against me? pretty damning reason to leave your vote on me! :P

———————————
@nero: i got you here shortly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8688 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Reminder

EVERYONE VOTE SAKURA!!!!

NO SPLITTING UP Of The WAGONS.
Contining to repost this to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8689 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8685, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Because we can’t control the voting and with Sakura arming herself with SS bp, we need to ensure as many votes as possible on her, so scum can’t pull any funny stuff to derail her getting elected leader.
Why not? We can assume town will follow the plan and we build in enough buffer to stop scum messing with it.

This is why Toor's anti-leader thing yesterday/last night is so anti-town, it's breaking towns efforts to organise this sort of thing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8690 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You think using meta as an investigative tool is scummy?
no and I never said that. If you want to base your read on Drixx off of his meta then go for it but asking me if I know (or am I expert on) his meta then that doesn't really accomplish that.

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8691 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8679, Nero Cain wrote:

/flees
NOT YOU!
Why does his actions concerning your wagon determine his alignment? Did you read my case? Thoughts?
how about me
from what i can see over half the game thinks i am more likely town then scum
so what about a 12 - 4 split between sakura and me
enough people to override scum but not enough for scum to flip it onto me without killing sakura
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8691, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 8679, Nero Cain wrote:

/flees
NOT YOU!
how about me
from what i can see over half the game thinks i am more likely town then scum
so what about a 12 - 4 split between sakura and me
enough people to override scum but not enough for scum to flip it onto me without killing sakura
the top of this is an unfunny joke.

I was planning on voting Hana. Why do we split votes?

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@nancy: i really think it benefits us best to keep every alleyway we can open to hunt for scum

if that means voting for 2 different consensus leaders, then that absolutely is important!

we can trace many of the votes back at later dates and trace what went wrong where once we get a valid number of flips

this could be crucial towards finding scum

i say we go for 2 leaders. i’d volunteer myself for the second leader if not drixx if people are ok with that. sakura would obviously still get priority with the votes by like 10-6 or 9-7.... BUT WHY SHOULD WE DARE SHUT DOWN ANY METHODS WE MAY HAVE TO TRACE SCUM JUST BECAUSE WE’RE ALL DEAD CERTAIN THAT SOME PLAYERS ARE TOWN?

fa is another option i would be ok with here, but she has been leader twice already
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader, the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so am I voting Hana or Stun?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8696 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the bomb thing is tomorrow right?

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8697 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8694, Sakura Hana wrote:The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader, the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
i really thing refusals to vote from active players/misvotes from active players at this point are scum

so it’s a bit of an accountability track too

i can organize prospective voters here shortly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8698 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*think
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8694, Sakura Hana wrote:The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader, the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
yeah
my suggestion simply makes it so that in the unlikely event that something goes wrong there is less uncertainty over what happened

p-edit
possibly

p-edit
what stun said
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”