Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

If you're in favor of the single leader plan, then me (unless there's another proposal).
If you're in favor of the double leader plan, then state which of the 2 leaders you're voting.

I think the single leader plan is ok, im just worried about the potential damage caused from me dying, but the info that will be obtained from such a result is tremendous, so i doubt scum would do it regardless.

P-Edit: The bombing ability would be Night 5 yes.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do we track votes, is it public?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8689, Sando wrote:
In post 8685, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Because we can’t control the voting and with Sakura arming herself with SS bp, we need to ensure as many votes as possible on her, so scum can’t pull any funny stuff to derail her getting elected leader.
Why not? We can assume town will follow the plan and we build in enough buffer to stop scum messing with it.

This is why Toor's anti-leader thing yesterday/last night is so anti-town, it's breaking towns efforts to organise this sort of thing.
This 2-tier plan hasn’t worked yet. I don’t want anything to impede Sakura being leader.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8701, Nero Cain wrote:how do we track votes, is it public?
Not really, we know who became leader obviously, but we dont know how many votes any player actually got, and so far there arent any abilities to track them, so we have to take people's word for it or assume they are lying.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

We DO know that there's currently 3 scum alive, so take that in mind.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll vote Stun
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8690, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You think using meta as an investigative tool is scummy?
no and I never said that. If you want to base your read on Drixx off of his meta then go for it but asking me if I know (or am I expert on) his meta then that doesn't really accomplish that.
That’s not what I was asking. Drixx strikes me as an uberwolfy player in general. I’ve never played with him before, so I was wondering if the examples you gave were part of his meta and NAI or something specifically scum-indicative for him, because I don’t KNOW him at all.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda want to be the bomb and splat all over Nancy, Drixx, creature, Kokichi, Gamma and Hebi but I don't really want to die. What do? I volunteer Theta as tribute.

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

a 12 - 4 split would probably be best
possibly adding a condition for one player to switch and make it 13 - 3 if toog flips scum
who the contingency is should be decided though if we do one of these plans
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm in favor of the double leader, and I'll be voting Sakura tonight
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the dead can't vote :/

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8693, stungun0404 wrote:@nancy: i really think it benefits us best to keep every alleyway we can open to hunt for scum

if that means voting for 2 different consensus leaders, then that absolutely is important!

we can trace many of the votes back at later dates and trace what went wrong where once we get a valid number of flips

this could be crucial towards finding scum

i say we go for 2 leaders. i’d volunteer myself for the second leader if not drixx if people are ok with that. sakura would obviously still get priority with the votes by like 10-6 or 9-7.... BUT WHY SHOULD WE DARE SHUT DOWN ANY METHODS WE MAY HAVE TO TRACE SCUM JUST BECAUSE WE’RE ALL DEAD CERTAIN THAT SOME PLAYERS ARE TOWN?

fa is another option i would be ok with here, but she has been leader twice already
A) how does this help us find scum?

B) Why are you possibly risking Sakura’s leadership possibly being derailed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i suggested myself since if self det is tomorrow then i might be able to get two uses out of it due to leader invulnerability
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8694, Sakura Hana wrote:The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader, the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
THIS

+1

We don’t need a counterwagon
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

no, but we can hound people asking them who they voted on particular nights

——————————————

prospective votes (whoever has expressed doubts about me today could just simply vote for sakura)

proposal: 10-6 if script flips, there’s probably a few scum on sakura’s vote wagon; also we have a solid backup plan in case scum happens to kill sakura somehow. all bases are covered —> this is what we want. we do not know if scum has power negate or any of those unnecessary powers, and have to account for that.

sakura: stungun, mathblade, toranaga, gamma emerald, drixx, hebichan, tw, kokichi, nancydrew, frozen angel
stun: nero cain, creature, nosferatu, sando, theta alpine, sakura
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8695, Nero Cain wrote:so am I voting
Hana
or Stun?
In post 8688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Reminder

EVERYONE VOTE SAKURA!!!!

NO SPLITTING UP Of The WAGONS.
Contining to repost this to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8710, Nero Cain wrote:the dead can't vote :/
That's why Creature isn't getting a say, duh.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8714, stungun0404 wrote:sakura: stungun, mathblade, toranaga, gamma emerald, drixx, hebichan, tw, kokichi, nancydrew, frozen angel
stun: nero cain, toogeloo, nosferatu, sando, theta alpine, sakura
^See
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8714, stungun0404 wrote:
no, but we can hound people asking them who they voted on particular nights

——————————————

prospective votes (whoever has expressed doubts about me today could just simply vote for sakura)

proposal: 10-6 if script flips, there’s probably a few scum on sakura’s vote wagon; also we have a solid backup plan in case scum happens to kill sakura somehow. all bases are covered —> this is what we want. we do not know if scum has power negate or any of those unnecessary powers, and have to account for that.

sakura: stungun, mathblade, toranaga, gamma emerald, drixx, hebichan, tw, kokichi, nancydrew, frozen angel
stun: nero cain, creature, nosferatu, sando, theta alpine, sakura
In post 8694, Sakura Hana wrote:The general idea behind splitting votes was so if scum kills one person they cant just get their own scum leader,
the current case for me being solo leader candidate is that im gonna be flat out impossible to kill tonight
unless any of the 3 things i mentioned earlier happens.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8711, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8693, stungun0404 wrote:@nancy: i really think it benefits us best to keep every alleyway we can open to hunt for scum

if that means voting for 2 different consensus leaders, then that absolutely is important!

we can trace many of the votes back at later dates and trace what went wrong where once we get a valid number of flips

this could be crucial towards finding scum

i say we go for 2 leaders. i’d volunteer myself for the second leader if not drixx if people are ok with that. sakura would obviously still get priority with the votes by like 10-6 or 9-7.... BUT WHY SHOULD WE DARE SHUT DOWN ANY METHODS WE MAY HAVE TO TRACE SCUM JUST BECAUSE WE’RE ALL DEAD CERTAIN THAT SOME PLAYERS ARE TOWN?

fa is another option i would be ok with here, but she has been leader twice already
A) how does this help us find scum?

B) Why are you possibly risking Sakura’s leadership possibly being derailed?
a- depends on what happens — either one of the 3 possibilities sakura mentioned happened
or a considerable number of people misvoted

b- i am not
as long as all town vote correctly the contingency will never get picked unless sakura dies
alter of rautherdir
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Stun me dying would involve Math fucking up (giving power to scum) or being scum (not giving me power), or mod shenanigans (scum can bypass the BP anyways)
I'm not opposed to have a backup for safety tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

shall we have a vote for or against double leader?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

first to 5 wins! how about that
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Im always happy for any sort of "let people talk and voice their opinion" anything is information after all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”