stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

tw - fine since you asked creature this. why should i townread you this game? what have you done that is positively outside your scumrange?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8798, Sando wrote:
In post 8797, MathBlade wrote:Mainly Sando and a couple others were against leader repeats. So I was trying to do what I thought best for the gamestate.
One thing to consider is you need someone at least notionally onboard with your bomb theory.
Are you okay with FA again?

Like there are very few people who are actually universally townread whom I trust to follow the plan.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

nothing. read me however the fuck you want i am actively advocating for the opportunity to blow myself to smithereens so I don't try and have to get engaged enough with this game to get outside my scumrange! :lol:

this isn't my scumGAME but it's probably something I could emulate as scum if I like really wanted to if that makes sense
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8795, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8788, Sakura Hana wrote:I actually think Nero should be part of the townbloc.
This is 95% Nero's town meta (the 5% if he was able to emulate his town meta as scum within the last 1-2 months)
I agree he looks townie I am just really concerned in general. Like I feel like he is working against everything town is doing. Which is a problem if he is blocked.
i dont think he's specifically working against everything town is doing.
up until now everyone was agreeing with everything the town bloc did, or most of them at least, having someone come in with contrarian opinions encourages discussion and finding potential issues with our way of thinking that we may have overlooked.

Opposition if necessary if we are going to solve this game.
this + sakura death meaning we would need to re-evaluate the townbloc anyways leads me to suggest nero as the contingency now
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8799, the worst wrote:sorry whose bomb theory? I'm taking credit for this :3
Credit’s all yours. I just tweaked it slightly
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8801, MathBlade wrote:Are you okay with FA again?

Like there are very few people who are actually universally townread whom I trust to follow the plan.
Better than no-one, not my first choice, but it's only backup anyway.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8804, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8799, the worst wrote:sorry whose bomb theory? I'm taking credit for this :3
Credit’s all yours. I just tweaked it slightly
Heh, I was joking around.
But I'll gladly share it :) <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8803, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 8795, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8788, Sakura Hana wrote:I actually think Nero should be part of the townbloc.
This is 95% Nero's town meta (the 5% if he was able to emulate his town meta as scum within the last 1-2 months)
I agree he looks townie I am just really concerned in general. Like I feel like he is working against everything town is doing. Which is a problem if he is blocked.
i dont think he's specifically working against everything town is doing.
up until now everyone was agreeing with everything the town bloc did, or most of them at least, having someone come in with contrarian opinions encourages discussion and finding potential issues with our way of thinking that we may have overlooked.

Opposition if necessary if we are going to solve this game.
this + sakura death meaning we would need to re-evaluate the townbloc anyways leads me to suggest nero as the contingency now
I don’t trust Nero not to hero shit. :/ like I don’t know if he even understands what the idea is.

I would much prefer Sakura or FA.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8805, Sando wrote:
In post 8801, MathBlade wrote:Are you okay with FA again?

Better than no-one, not my first choice, but it's only backup anyway.
K then Sakura and FA seems fine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by the worst »

O btw we should not ever say who's gonna get a bomb it's prolly better to say like for example

one of:
{tw, mith}
{zoraster, ut}

etc. etc.

sorry still strung out on how fucking good this idea is

pedit: I heartily condone Sakura>FA fwiw
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah, math, make sure u got ur team list sent to the mod, make sure ur decission of backup leader is final coz that's the one i need to be voting.
Sando and Stun, and maybe Nero, u can check in with everyone in which of the 2 leader wagons they want to be and make a list that satisfies what you guys want but also the numbers that we want, im fine with whatever you guys want.
Once everything's fine ill vote Toog even tho i have nfi if im hammering.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8809, the worst wrote:O btw we should not ever say who's gonna get a bomb it's prolly better to say like for example

one of:
{tw, mith}
{zoraster, ut}

etc. etc.

We need to say who gets a bomb and who explodes on who for two reasons
1) If everyone explodes on the same person that is a lot of needless death to kill one person
2) For accountability reasons if someone is supposed to go off on a player and “hero” suicides or takes out a member of the town block we can then trace it back. I have no idea how they are going to flip if it’s “X suicides and kills Y” or just “Y dies overnight”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8810, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh yeah, math, make sure u got ur team list sent to the mod, make sure ur decission of backup leader is final coz that's the one i need to be voting.
Sando and Stun, and maybe Nero, u can check in with everyone in which of the 2 leader wagons they want to be and make a list that satisfies what you guys want but also the numbers that we want, im fine with whatever you guys want.
Once everything's fine ill vote Toog even tho i have nfi if im hammering.
Vote FA please.

Sakura and FA leader wagons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Sakura: mathblade, nancydrew, toranaga, stungun, frozen angel, sando, gamma emerald, creature, drixx, the worst
fa: sakura, kokichi, nero cain, hebichan, nosferatu, theta alpine

how about this? simple!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Not sure how i feel about 10-6 but if it's what you guys want.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

if Nero prefers to vote me over FA i rather swap Nero with Drixx.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 8814, Sakura Hana wrote:Not sure how i feel about 10-6 but if it's what you guys want.
we are not doing 10-6
there is no benefit to doing so over 12-4/13-3
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8811, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8809, the worst wrote:O btw we should not ever say who's gonna get a bomb it's prolly better to say like for example

one of:
{tw, mith}
{zoraster, ut}

etc. etc.

1) If everyone explodes on the same person that is a lot of needless death to kill one person
2) For accountability reasons if someone is supposed to go off on a player and “hero” suicides or takes out a member of the town block we can then trace it back. I have no idea how they are going to flip if it’s “X suicides and kills Y” or just “Y dies overnight”
I agree and got distracted half way thru that sorry

say whichever of tw/mith gets a bomb must asplode the other
whichever of zor/ut gets a bomb must asplode the other before the night phase

then leader fullclaims the list of actual recipients at start of the next day
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

by which i mean we leash scum with 12-4/13-3 while scum is more freely able to act with 10-6
alter of rautherdir
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Works for me.

Remember if you receive a power from my list to take the proper power as discussed earlier. We do not want scum to be able to suicide into the block.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8817, the worst wrote:
In post 8811, MathBlade wrote:

one of:
{tw, mith}
{zoraster, ut}

etc. etc.

I agree and got distracted half way thru that sorry

say whichever of tw/mith gets a bomb must asplode the other
whichever of zor/ut gets a bomb must asplode the other before the night phase

then leader fullclaims the list of actual recipients at start of the next day
I am okay with a dual system like that. Mainly we need pairs to avoid dogpile situations.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8214, stungun0404 wrote:need some more sortables for anyone in my possibly scumpool specifically, so

@creature, if you had to townread someone from my poe pool of 9 players, who would that be? and why?

i’ll skip gamma emerald atm because he’s got a question that he’s planning to answer tomorrow i believe

@hebichan, can you substantiate/backup your townread of the worst please when you get the chance? i want to see if i can see what you are seeing.

@kokichi, if you had a day vig (or even suicide bomb) power right now, who would you want to use it on and why?

@theta alpine, can you iso hebichan since they have a relatively short iso and tell me if you think they are likelier to be town or scum?

@toogeloo, if town — why do you feel it’s conducive voting yourself while possibly cutting the trails of info we get? also, what’s your impression on nero cain/katsuki’s slot? if scum, feel free not to answer.
how am i not surprised by the pool of players that did not answer my questions from yesterday?
which of you are town lol? you are not throwing me a bone here
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8813, stungun0404 wrote:Sakura: mathblade, nancydrew, toranaga, stungun, frozen angel, sando, gamma emerald, creature, drixx, the worst
fa: sakura, kokichi, nero cain, hebichan, nosferatu, theta alpine

how about this? simple!
Make FA's voters: Sakura, Nero, Theta, Sando

Everyone else Sakura.

I'll not vote in the event we lynch scum. I think this gives us the best compromise between "must get Sakura" and defends us from scumfuckery.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I also want FA to catch up and give thoughts before I vote. She's been busy, unless she's fine with the day ending and catching up during the night.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 8665, The Dream Weaver wrote:The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00)
Quoting this for convenience.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”