Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 6.01

[4] Not Voting ~ Awoo, mastina, mutantdevle, Myloninja13

Deadline is at (expired on 2018-08-13 23:00:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1510, mastina wrote:The latter could actually explain N2's no-kill. If Myloninja activated the PGO, there could have been a hope to kill one, if not more than one, role, completely and entirely without the capacity to be caught. (Say a tracker tracked a player to the role that died visiting Mylo. Okay, so the dead role visited Mylo. That doesn't make Mylo scum. Say a watcher watched Mylo. Goodbye, watcher! Thus, no role that I can think of would guilty Mylo.)
Do you really think PGO is a role someone would no-kill over? There are no guarantees you can get anyone with it. If they had other teammates alive performing the night kill then sure, this is an ability you'd probably use. But when it's a choice of PGO
or
night kill, I think everyone in their right mind would choose night kill.

Do you also really think this role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Awoo »

mylo stop FUCKING SHADING ME and come at me you coward

please tell me you are seeing this people
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Awoo »

Do you also really think this role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
Oh btw if you think I'm mafia i am a mafia goon while mylo is 100% a PR

Do you think that that role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Awoo »

Mastina was just throwing out a suggestion when she said "the NK could have come from PGO", when i think it is much more likely mylo is a mafia ascetic who targeted mutant n2 who was hiding elsewhere.

It screws with so much in the setup. Case in point:

Mylo gets BNL'd. He convinces him not to use the vig. Lol u got roleblocked haha looks like mafia have a roleblocker!!!! Im innocent!!'
Mylo gets tracked by TW. Haha nope I am immune to that! ;) I'm VT!!!!! lol!! mafia has a roleblokcer!!
Mylo gets visited by the weak doctor. (not sure if wisdom dies maybe he gets roleblocked or sth im not sure how asetic works really first time seeing it) but if wisdom survives that's a false positive inno.
Mylo gets hid behind. Mutant doesn't die because
1. he only dies from werewolves and mylo is a mafia
2. he dies from hiding behind mafia but he tried to target an asetic and it failed

boom another false positive.

So yeah mylo does have a pretty good counter to all the town PR's as asetic. Idk about the PGO thing but asetic makes sense here.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

You've never been a mafia PR?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Now that I say that out loud, I think I remember you saying you are vanilla either way.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 10, Awoo wrote:I have never rolled town PR. I think signing up for this game was an antitown move.

I hardclaim VT.

VOTE: Espeonage
In post 48, Awoo wrote:BTW I've never rolled mafia PR ;)
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Awoo »

So yeah
1. im town
2. if im mafia its 3 goons VS tracker / 1shot delayed copvig / hider / 2shot weak doctor ---- yeahhhh
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Awoo »

well kokichi was an encryptor but you know what i mean
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1482, Awoo wrote:mastina do you have some sort of communication with mutant? are you like a neighbor or are you reading the crumbs well?

Are we going to NL today? I think mutant is scum because so far everything he has said is bullshit today
============
Well, I never actually hinted that I hid behind BNL - I hinted that I hid behind pine. But then pine died that night so naturally you’d think I must have hid behind BNL in order to still be alive.

Maybe it has something to do with not actually being a hider ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
fullclaim idiot

Which gives us 2 questions. First of all, you’re probably thinking “what the fuck mutant you’ve literally been leaving crumbs all game!”. Secondly, my question to you is, do you think they killed pine because they finally noticed my crumb?
pine faked an inno on implosion idiot the fact that you even made this about yourself is scummy as hell
Oh, and before you accuse me of being scum for pretending to be a hider all game, you should probably realise I’d never pull such a gambit without a strong method of getting out of it. I’m guessing you can probably figure it out since you got my hider crumbs, but I’ll post properly in the morning as it’s 1 AM and I’m in bed on my phone. In the meantime you should start thinking about whether we are lynching the ninja or the owl.
*gets caught*

hahah guys i would never get caught as scum hahah why would you think that of course im smarter then that hahahaha am i right guys *jabs with elbow* *weak smile*

fullclaim idiot
In post 1483, Awoo wrote:mylo is bleeding town ITT

mastina: time to reveal all information please
mutant: why the hell are you being intentionally shady in mylo like "haha i know things you don't" there is literally 0 town motivation for this, this is going to be the last day in the game if your role is like compulsive hider and causes us to potentially die if we NL, if not we can NL and confirm one of me or mylo as town if you want ???
Awoo, can you please explain this post though please?

Like, you started this day being incredibly hostile towards me, you called me an idiot 3 times in 1 post, directly labelled me as scum because what I said was 'bullshit', and mocked that I had been caught.

On the other hand, you said that mylo is bleeding town.

I don't see how anything I or mastina said would have changed this opinion.

Do you still think mylo is bleeding town? Do you still think those posts of his were bleeding town? Why are you suddenly nicer to me? Does the 'bullshit' I was saying earlier no longer make me scum?

Honestly, it feels like you wanted to try and push me as the lynch today but changed to mylo when you realised there was more to me than you understand and that he'd be an easier push.

You made a point about mylo will look scum because he'll fail to push - mylo is not someone I'd associate as being able to make strong pushes as either alignment. It's like you know his playstyle and were trying to use it against him.

I'm honestly confused how this:
In post 1482, Awoo wrote:I think mutant is scum
In post 1482, Awoo wrote:the fact that you even made this about yourself is scummy as hell
In post 1482, Awoo wrote:*gets caught*

hahah guys i would never get caught as scum hahah why would you think that of course im smarter then that hahahaha am i right guys *jabs with elbow* *weak smile*
In post 1483, Awoo wrote:there is literally 0 town motivation for this
In post 1483, Awoo wrote:mylo is bleeding town
Turns into you criticising everything mylo does and kissing my ass at every opportunity.

Because the only thing that happened in between was mastina pointing out that I have left hider crumbs throughout the entire game, thus making me a harder misslynch for any scum that would want to try it.

I'd also like to point out that you clearly aren't paying attention to what is currently going on in the game and are instead fixated on trying to make yourself look better than mylo through any means neccessary. That's evidently your only objective.
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Awoo »

So let's go through this:

You want to call me mafia because I'm weird. Not sure how I am not paying attention to whats in the game. You're gonna have to tell me what I am missing other then boring speculation on what happened on what night instead of playing the game.

But here's the thing:

0. Assume that I am a mafia goon.

1. I know that someone in my faction targeted you on night 2 and the kill failed. (its unreasonable to assume kokichi and me put in no kill for the night lolol)
2. For the sake of the argument pretend that for some reason I don't care about PR's and I ignore crumbs like I did this game as VT.
3. I see your hider claim today and it all clicks and makes sense to me. I need to mislynch mylo or mastina for the win.
4. And instead for some reason I jump on you and call you mafia and don't believe your claim.

Contradiction. Then I don't make sense as mafia.

Assume that mylo is mafia.

He knows you're hider based on 1, 2, and 3.
5. He knows he must mislynch awoo or mastina for the win today.
6. He makes sure to keep his options open, sits back, and lightly throws shade at awoo while not making a hard stance on mastina. Making fun of and pointing out awoo's erratic posting style is sure to gain points with mutant the town aligned player, who is suspicious of awoo for (bad) reasons.

But really, you're talking to me like someone who is confbiased and will never change thier mind. You're jumping on me because I am confrontational and low charisma. Mylo is sitting on his ass and shading the FUCK out of me while refusing to take a stance and for some reason everyone is just content to do nothing about it.

Your win condition isn't to lynch people you don't like, it's to lynch the mafia. Mafia can be likable.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Awoo »

I'd also like to point out that you clearly aren't paying attention to what is currently going on in the game and are instead fixated on trying to make yourself look better than mylo through any means neccessary. That's evidently your only objective.
From the opening post, I win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town player is alive. Mylo is a threat to the town as he is a mafia asetic. Thank you for understanding.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Awoo »

So I explained why my thought process doesn't make sense if I'm mafia, so now I will explain how it makes sense from a town POV.

How did I go from trying to kill mutant to mylo?????

1478 - mutant's post is in a shit eating smug tone that pisses me off. Makes me suspicious of his role. WTF is a hider that isn't a hider? Sounds fake to me!! mylo and mastina must be town by POE. Also the wifom at the end of the post was super gross to me. "i would never pull such a gambit as mafia" read to me at the time like "i would never be dumb enough to make a fakeclaim and get caught exactly like I am now".

So from that I think mutant is fakeclaiming mafia.

Then mastina posts 1484.

After reading this, I understand how mutant can be a hider without being a hider -- he's a hider that only dies when he visits WW's and not mafia. ohhhhhhhh. I immediately take that new information into consideration and clear mutant and mastina in a single post: 1491.

Since I have cleared 2 of the town and I know myself that I am town, the only mafia can be myloninja and it is my duty as town to put all effort into getting him lynched today.

I will never reevaluate mastina because
1. she is town from previous days.
2. she would never have tried to kill mutant n2

I will never reevaluate mutant as town because
1. this explains the nokill n2

I will never reevaluate mylo as mafia because
1. everyone but him is confirmed town to me.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Awoo »

At this point I am not playing to convince mutant that I'm town, because I don't think you're a very good player and I'm not confident you will figure this game out LOL thats not a good thing to say to someone you're trying to convince but its true LOLOLOL.

I am trying to convince mastina that I am town so that she can ram it down your throat for me. I think I have done a good enough job and I am miles outside my scum range while mylo is sitting comfortably within his.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Awoo, assume that I KNOW I wasn't attacked night 2 and I KNOW it's because the mafia just didn't use their night kill.

That devalues everything you just said.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Mastina, are we able to conclude that Awoo is town simply because mafia didn't kill on night 2? Because, despite Awoo's terrible attitude to the game state, they would have to have simply done nothing on night 2 to be mafia.
I mostly just lurk now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1526, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1510, mastina wrote:The latter could actually explain N2's no-kill. If Myloninja activated the PGO, there could have been a hope to kill one, if not more than one, role, completely and entirely without the capacity to be caught. (Say a tracker tracked a player to the role that died visiting Mylo. Okay, so the dead role visited Mylo. That doesn't make Mylo scum. Say a watcher watched Mylo. Goodbye, watcher! Thus, no role that I can think of would guilty Mylo.)
Do you really think PGO is a role someone would no-kill over? There are no guarantees you can get anyone with it. If they had other teammates alive performing the night kill then sure, this is an ability you'd probably use. But when it's a choice of PGO
or
night kill, I think everyone in their right mind would choose night kill.

I do, actually. What's the worse that happens with nobody visiting? No deaths, you get to evens, but also no consequences as there's no possible guilties and no possible innocents. What's the best that happens? You take out one, possibly more, town PR without being guiltied. I also do think that it fits for the setup if you're the PR you have been hinting you are.
In post 1541, mutantdevle wrote:Mastina, are we able to conclude that Awoo is town simply because mafia didn't kill on night 2? Because, despite Awoo's terrible attitude to the game state, they would have to have simply done nothing on night 2 to be mafia.
It's a bit complicated. The short answer, "no, but yes"; the long answer, kinda sorta but not definitively.

Basically, what I mean by that is. There are reasons a player can decide to no-kill. It is also possible that a player just forgets/wasn't around. (Unlikely, but not impossible.) So it's not HARD evidence clearing Awoo. The question you then have to ask is, does it
suggest
Awoo is town? I haven't done my homework on whether the latter is possible (I think Awoo was around though? So it's probably not the case), but as to the former, I find it unlikely.

It's a
possibility
, but I don't think it's a
probability
. But I do admit at least some of this determination is based around more recent stuff when thinking about Awoo, how Awoo is handling things, along with some role spec and play spec. I want more time to think about it. Overall, I definitely do lean town--quite strongly--on it, but I want more time to be sure.

To that end, I'd like to ask something of Awoo.

Why
haven't
you voted? mutant has good reason not to; I have good reason not to. But if you're actually that sure it's Mylo, why haven't you committed to it with a vote? This seems particularly odd, given you're calling Mylo out for the exact same thing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1542, mastina wrote:Basically, what I mean by that is. There are reasons a player can decide to no-kill. It is also possible that a player just forgets/wasn't around. (Unlikely, but not impossible.) So it's not HARD evidence clearing Awoo. The question you then have to ask is, does it
suggest
Awoo is town? I haven't done my homework on whether the latter is possible (I think Awoo was around though? So it's probably not the case), but as to the former, I find it unlikely.

It's a
possibility
, but I don't think it's a
probability
. But I do admit at least some of this determination is based around more recent stuff when thinking about Awoo, how Awoo is handling things, along with some role spec and play spec. I want more time to think about it. Overall, I definitely do lean town--quite strongly--on it, but I want more time to be sure.
What I meant is, "unlikely to be scum". Scum being a possibility, but not a probability. And thus, yes, suggesting town, loosely clearing Awoo, albeit not definitively.

I guess another way of saying it is that it's a soft-clear, but not a hard-clear, of Awoo. Yet in mylo, I can't rely on a soft-clear alone as evidence to altogether remove suspicion from someone. I need to get it right, which means I need to look at it from every angle with all the evidence rather than just one piece of the evidence.

For me overall the evidence suggests Awoo-town, Mylo-scum, but I want to look at all the evidence rather than about a quarter of it, if that makes sense.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1539, Awoo wrote:At this point I am not playing to convince mutant that I'm town, because I don't think you're a very good player and I'm not confident you will figure this game out LOL thats not a good thing to say to someone you're trying to convince but its true LOLOLOL.

I am trying to convince mastina that I am town so that she can ram it down your throat for me. I think I have done a good enough job and I am miles outside my scum range while mylo is sitting comfortably within his.
Awoo, have you actually seen my scum range? I'm all okay for you defending yourself but please don't make stuff up lol.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

I... don't actually really know what to say here lol. I mean, I could begin screaming but I like I think I've somewhat evolved past that lol. I'll be on later tonight if anyone wants to have a quick time talk, but right now I have to go to school sorry.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Awoo »

thanks for the greenlight mastina

VOTE: myloninja

The reason I don't vote is because uhhh idk really but I am calling him out for not only not voting but also not explicitly taking any stances on the game.
Awoo, assume that I KNOW I wasn't attacked night 2 and I KNOW it's because the mafia just didn't use their night kill.

OK so mylo is a PGO good to know. Any reason why you keep witholding information from me the townie? I'm clearly in the dark as to what happened on night actions and I'm making guesses as to what the most reasonble outcome is << lol
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 6.02

[1] Myloninja13 ~ Awoo

[3] Not Voting ~ mastina, mutantdevle, Myloninja13

Deadline is at (expired on 2018-08-13 23:00:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I'm free for ages now so I'll start on pretty much my first ever actual case on scum! Because at this point I really doubt anyone but Awoo is mafia lol.

First up, AWOO PLEASE ANSWER THIS:
In post 1502, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1458, Awoo wrote:VOTE: errantparabola see you guys in 2 days
Awoo, WHY DID YOU DO THIS? You did not have to hammer him, we had heaps of time, and you thought he was town! Did you want to, you know, talk about that?
I don't understand why you hammered someone you thought was town!?!? There was plenty of time, we could've talked about this, how did you know he was town?!?!
In post 1496, Awoo wrote:mylo can't slip, he has never been town PR and its all he has been saying all game. he's either mafia asetic or 1-shot PGO.

The case for me town is easy: I have played miles outside my scumrange on days 1 and 2. mylo lurked and remained sort of in the on the top of the suspiscion list but for some reason we decided to keep him alive the whole game because he claimed VT and wasn't really hurting anyone. Mutant you're talking to me like someone who just replaced in and has no idea what happened this game. I take it you weren't very engaged?
How have you played miles out of your scumrange? How were you not in the top of the suspicion list as well? You do realise every point here works the other way around lol?
In post 1499, Awoo wrote:btw wisdom was 2 out of 3 for his d1 scumteam

kokichi, mylo, implosion
Assosciatives

Kokichi never once talked about myloninja, talked a lot about me
Espeonage never once talked about myloninja, calls me lynchbait, later votes me as he goes down in flames.

Anyone who thinks I am still mafia go read my interactions with kokichi and compare them to other scum games. I struggle so much in forum mafia acting naturally to my partners and boom more evidence for me town.

PEDIT:

1. 4 finger plan, my post with ABCD in it. You being hider explains the nokill n2. The nokill had to come from someone targeting you. Mastina caught onto your crumbs and would not have target you. Given that implosion is a backup vig, it would make sense if your role really was the one that dies if it hides behind WW's and not mafia since the mod is proven to be trolly. Mylo and I did suspect you were a PR (well maybe since you claimed it) and an investigative. I am innocent. -> mylo is mafia
So why do any of those associatives make me scum lol? They didn't talk about me because A) I've never played with them before and B) I lurked most of the day. If they did talk about me, I'd actually find that more suspicious. And in post , Esp literally tells BNL to cop Imp over you! And none of their bussing at the end of day really looks like they actually wanted you dead, a vote so "they didn't get lynched" and calling a post of yours null.

And where did I ever suspect anyone as a PR lol. I just went along with whatever people I trusted were thinking lol.
In post 1506, Awoo wrote:so we might as well go over it - who you visited each night in order mutant?

facepalm at mylo not calling me mafia btw.

He is in the exact same position as me and he refuses to call me out. instead my suspecting him is "4x suspicious". please notice how fucking skeevy this is all this fake confusion

I ought to make a post calling out how easy it is to play the fake town newbie card but mylo's ISO writes that post itself. he has done nothing towny and I am very towny and I am in a 1v1 with him. Somehow he doesn't want to call out this 1v1.

HEY MYLO YOU FAT FUCK IF I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SUSPECT YOU, WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SUSPECT???

MUTANT??? NO HES A HIDER
MASTINA??? NO YOU SAID IT YOURSELF

WOW WHO DOES THAT LEAVE???
stupid mafia shading me so bad calling you OUT HOMIE

just call me xXxLOGICAL_REASONINGxXx
I have no idea how to even start with this post. For starters, why would not calling you out as mafia be suspicious? I was trying to understand what the hell is happening, and actually put more effort into it then a quick heel turn to the only mislynch target like you did. AND HOW ARE YOU TOWNY I DONT GET IT?!?! I have seen nothing that made me think of you as town!

I... I don't know how to how to say anything else just WHY DID YOU POST THIS? I don't even like just WHY?!
In post 1512, Awoo wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MYLO IS MAFIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

discrediting me
comparing me to some random person I'm not

FUCKING PPUSHING LIGHT SCUM ON ME WHEN IM NOT SCUM (and you refuse to call me scum just "hhmmmm idk kinda suspicious xD my win condition is lynch anyone but myself xD")

is your strategy just to be the "calm rational one" while I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at you and you say hahah guys look at how crazy he is must be a mafia omg like what is this post even am i right? "im not going to evaluate content I am just going to discredit and shade haha you know we dont share the same win con ;) you need to lynch mafia but i need to lynch town ;) which is anyone but myself so im keeping my options open who knows maybe mastina is mafia :P hahah and we are just assuming mutant is town haha maybe he isnt haha "
Sorry for discrediting you in whatever way I did that. Sorry for comparing you to a scum player who used the exact same flawed logic that you did. But then I DON"T GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?! You call me scum because you're town?? The literal most basic defense ever that doesn't prove anything?

And I'll tell you something, I'm certainly not calling you scum for being crazy, I'm calling you scum for having zero evidence of being town other than just freaking saying it, for calling me scum based on things that apply to yourself but also not actually putting even good evidence
IN THAT
. Role playing as me being mafia doesn't prove anything, I could roleplay the mutant as a WW but it wouldn't prove anything! I-I just struggle to understand what your actual argument is here!
AHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, I'll calm down sorry, I just don't get it. Whatsoever.
In post 1515, Awoo wrote:you're not reading my posts. if you read my post you would not have made that reply.
I did and I did again anyway and got the same sort of reply.
In post 1516, Awoo wrote:hint hint: incriminating evidence right here hint hint
:roll: I really am sorry but what? You thinking I'm not reading your posts is indication of me being scum? That... is at least an argument but like why would I not read your posts as scum? I'd read them no matter my alignment lol, it's literally just reading the game.
In post 1519, Awoo wrote:if I had to guess i think your scumgame is quite obtuse since that is what I am getting right now!!!

Hey buddy who u think the mafai is? u think it is me? cause i call u mafia? u think it is mastina? u think it is fakeclaiming mutant? take a stance you seem like you're NOT playing hte game
:roll: So no. You have not read my scumgames.

And role playing as me again is sure to prove me as scum, it definitely is not useless at all! But I guess not taking a stance can occasionally be a scum tell, but not for me lol. I fake awful stances as scum, and I pretty much never have strong stances as scum lol.
In post 1527, Awoo wrote:mylo stop FUCKING SHADING ME and come at me you coward

please tell me you are seeing this people
Done.
In post 1528, Awoo wrote:
Oh btw if you think I'm mafia i am a mafia goon while mylo is 100% a PR

Do you think that that role would exactly make the scum team balanced to the power that town had?
I mean, there was a back up vig that did nothing and a weak hider that did nothing so it's not exactly lopsided?
In post 1529, Awoo wrote:Mastina was just throwing out a suggestion when she said "the NK could have come from PGO", when i think it is much more likely mylo is a mafia ascetic who targeted mutant n2 who was hiding elsewhere.

It screws with so much in the setup. Case in point:

Mylo gets BNL'd. He convinces him not to use the vig. Lol u got roleblocked haha looks like mafia have a roleblocker!!!! Im innocent!!'
Mylo gets tracked by TW. Haha nope I am immune to that! ;) I'm VT!!!!! lol!! mafia has a roleblokcer!!
Mylo gets visited by the weak doctor. (not sure if wisdom dies maybe he gets roleblocked or sth im not sure how asetic works really first time seeing it) but if wisdom survives that's a false positive inno.
Mylo gets hid behind. Mutant doesn't die because
1. he only dies from werewolves and mylo is a mafia
2. he dies from hiding behind mafia but he tried to target an asetic and it failed

boom another false positive.

So yeah mylo does have a pretty good counter to all the town PR's as asetic. Idk about the PGO thing but asetic makes sense here.
This could have been a good argument if Mutant didn't disprove it later lol.
In post 1533, Awoo wrote:So yeah
1. im town
2. if im mafia its 3 goons VS tracker / 1shot delayed copvig / hider / 2shot weak doctor ---- yeahhhh
So the hider was in its own way kind of an anti-town role but if we just remove it then we've really not got anything I find that wrong? A 2 shot weak doctor, a tracker and a 1-shot delayed copvig? I really see no problem with this being 3 goons at all, and the mod obviously didn't either.
In post 1536, Awoo wrote:So let's go through this:

You want to call me mafia because I'm weird. Not sure how I am not paying attention to whats in the game. You're gonna have to tell me what I am missing other then boring speculation on what happened on what night instead of playing the game.

But here's the thing:

0. Assume that I am a mafia goon.

1. I know that someone in my faction targeted you on night 2 and the kill failed. (its unreasonable to assume kokichi and me put in no kill for the night lolol)
2. For the sake of the argument pretend that for some reason I don't care about PR's and I ignore crumbs like I did this game as VT.
3. I see your hider claim today and it all clicks and makes sense to me. I need to mislynch mylo or mastina for the win.
4. And instead for some reason I jump on you and call you mafia and don't believe your claim.

Contradiction. Then I don't make sense as mafia.

Assume that mylo is mafia.

He knows you're hider based on 1, 2, and 3.
5. He knows he must mislynch awoo or mastina for the win today.
6. He makes sure to keep his options open, sits back, and lightly throws shade at awoo while not making a hard stance on mastina. Making fun of and pointing out awoo's erratic posting style is sure to gain points with mutant the town aligned player, who is suspicious of awoo for (bad) reasons.

But really, you're talking to me like someone who is confbiased and will never change thier mind. You're jumping on me because I am confrontational and low charisma. Mylo is sitting on his ass and shading the FUCK out of me while refusing to take a stance and for some reason everyone is just content to do nothing about it.

Your win condition isn't to lynch people you don't like, it's to lynch the mafia. Mafia can be likable.
Okay, its time for everyone's favourite game, counter the arguments!

1. This isn't an argument but I guess so?
2. You did say you thought Mutant was a PR... so you kinda, you know, did notice the crumbs?
3. Or you could've seen Mastina being suspicious of him and thought it'd be an easy mislynch?
4. The same thing, I mean if Mastina was convinced of Mutant being scum I very much doubt you'd have heel turned on me.

5. Yeah?
6. This does come back to not reading any of my games, but I have approximately zero plans as scum lol. I just yell in the mafia thread until I'm dead. And yet you think I could actually just pull off this plan because???

Mutant has played with you before, I'm sure if he's not just doing that because you can have some crazy moments in some of your posts. And again why is 'shading' you and not taking stances scummy for me lol?
In post 1537, Awoo wrote:
From the opening post, I win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town player is alive. Mylo is a threat to the town as he is a mafia asetic. Thank you for understanding.
I hate this post but I think I've been mean enough today so I'll just say I think this is very eye roll worthy.
In post 1538, Awoo wrote:So I explained why my thought process doesn't make sense if I'm mafia, so now I will explain how it makes sense from a town POV.

How did I go from trying to kill mutant to mylo?????

1478 - mutant's post is in a shit eating smug tone that pisses me off. Makes me suspicious of his role. WTF is a hider that isn't a hider? Sounds fake to me!! mylo and mastina must be town by POE. Also the wifom at the end of the post was super gross to me. "i would never pull such a gambit as mafia" read to me at the time like "i would never be dumb enough to make a fakeclaim and get caught exactly like I am now".

So from that I think mutant is fakeclaiming mafia.

Then mastina posts 1484.

After reading this, I understand how mutant can be a hider without being a hider -- he's a hider that only dies when he visits WW's and not mafia. ohhhhhhhh. I immediately take that new information into consideration and clear mutant and mastina in a single post: 1491.

Since I have cleared 2 of the town and I know myself that I am town, the only mafia can be myloninja and it is my duty as town to put all effort into getting him lynched today.

I will never reevaluate mastina because
1. she is town from previous days.
2. she would never have tried to kill mutant n2

I will never reevaluate mutant as town because
1. this explains the nokill n2

I will never reevaluate mylo as mafia because
1. everyone but him is confirmed town to me.
So you were immediately considering them town without reconsidering it or looking into it more? Like, I don't get how that's supposed to prove you as town lol. From my perspective, I barely knew what was happening and just was in awe of Mutant and mastina somehow talking without even letting anyone else know. And then when I was trying to see who was mafia from that, you just suddenly pointed at me and just called me mafia with no evidence and then called me suspicious for not knowing who was scum and then saying because I didn't immediately call you scum that I was scum for not just admitting without considering other options that it had to be me or you?
In post 1539, Awoo wrote:At this point I am not playing to convince mutant that I'm town, because I don't think you're a very good player and I'm not confident you will figure this game out LOL thats not a good thing to say to someone you're trying to convince but its true LOLOLOL.

XD LOL Mutant you're kinda not good cause you think I'm scum HeHe.

Wow, love my role playing? Anyway I just again really don't like this post. You say you're not playing to convince him but you insulted him and said that's not a good thing to say to someone you are convincing?? And you're convincing Mastina who has no experience with me and believed I was scummier than you?

And again, like say whatever about why I'm scum from arguments and stuff but please DON'T MAKE STUFF UP. You have not read my scum range, please don't just lie to make a better sounding sentence. I hate lying, it's why I mostly hate being mafia lol so please don't try that.
In post 1546, Awoo wrote:thanks for the greenlight mastina

VOTE: myloninja

The reason I don't vote is because uhhh idk really but I am calling him out for not only not voting but also not explicitly taking any stances on the game.

OK so mylo is a PGO good to know. Any reason why you keep witholding information from me the townie? I'm clearly in the dark as to what happened on night actions and I'm making guesses as to what the most reasonble outcome is << lol
I mean, I guess since it's MYLO and not LYLO you can vote, and at this point I struggle not to see you as scum here anyway. But you 'calling him out for not only not voting but also not explicitly taking any stances on the game' is again something that doesn't actually prove me as scum?!?! YOU DIDN'T VOTE EITHER, AND I WAS WORRIED WE'D LOSE THE GAME BY VOTING IN MYLO.

The last bit is also something I hate, but again at this point I've been enough of a jerk so I'll just say this. You have decided I'm scum for either no reasoning, basic unprovable reasoning or somewhat okay reasoning if not for you also doing it. So I think it's too late to make the 'most reasonable outcome' considering you've already come to an outcome that makes no sense.

Oh my lord that was literally the most effort I've ever put into MafiaScum. But yeah, sorry Awoo for being annoying and shouting but like I do really think you're mafia here and I am not letting town lose yet another easily won game!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Awoo »

not responding to your posts I have an exam tmr

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”