Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9050 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9047, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9045, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why should I trust his Drixx case?
then don't but explain why wich you haven't really done. All you've done is tiptoe around it with some meta arguments or some such.

but also, my Drixx case has nothing to do with you.
In post 9046, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You scumreading me, despite all evidence townlocking me, makes me question your motivation. yes.
What evidence? Math town reading you?
It has EVERYTHING to do with me because it’s coming from the same bad source. Are you actually pretending to be dense here?

No, Math’s reads are irrelevant to why I’m obvtown. It’s blatantly clear though, that you either haven’t bothered to take the time to ISO me or are intentionally ignoring my posts obvtowning me. Which one is it? :igmeou:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9051 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey Nancy, here's a tip: Nero is not scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9052 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9051, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nancy, here's a tip: Nero is not scum.
stop ignoring evidence nancy. :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9053 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9049, Nero Cain wrote:What does Hana have to do with any of this?

I think she might ultimately townread him but she's maybe a little weary of him.
God! I’m really starting to think Sakura could be right about you.

And Kokichi is scumreading Stun for some of his posts. :lol:

I’m reading Sakura as obvtown. Her posts also make alot of sense.

Do you have anymore brilliant questions for me before I shoot myself in the head? :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9054 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I scumread Katsuki slot. I’m not convinced. If we lynch Drixx and he flips red, I promise to eat crow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9055 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9053, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m really starting to think Sakura could be right about you.
What made you change your mind?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9056 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9052, Nero Cain wrote:
stop ignoring evidence nancy. :lol:
Touche.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9057 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9054, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I scumread Katsuki slot. I’m not convinced. If we lynch Drixx and he flips red, I promise to eat crow.
Ok then:
Sample Nero Town Game
Sample Nero Scum Hydra Game
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9058 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9055, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9053, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m really starting to think Sakura could be right about you.
What made you change your mind?
Brcause, certain obvious things seem to escape you, so you’re probably not scum. I’m not totally convinced you’re not yet.

What made me so suspicious was that I never actually defended Drixx. All I did was ask about his meta and say I needed more to be convinced. And for that, you’re scumreading me for that. Also, your suggestion that I’m pushing Sakura as leader because I want to kill her is nutso. I literally pleaded with Shiro to take bp the night he was NKed. Why the hell would I do that if I were scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9059 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

There's another sample nero scum game but it was abandoned.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9060 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but telling everyone to vote Hana without a backup seems super crazy and super risky.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9061 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Bonus points, the first link also includes Scum Titus DOING THE EXACT SAME THING SHE DID HERE TO CREATURE, to her scum partner when she was getting lynched.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9062 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I literally pleaded with Shiro to take bp the night he was NKed
Also, I swore I read something about how ppl keep dying despite having protection. Is that a thing? Seems like scum have some strongman or such, if so. Why did you specifically tell Shiro to take the BP?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9063 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9062, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I literally pleaded with Shiro to take bp the night he was NKed
Also, I swore I read something about how ppl keep dying despite having protection. Is that a thing? Seems like scum have some strongman or such, if so. Why did you specifically tell Shiro to take the BP?
We can't tell whether they did actually use BP or not.
There's also an argument to be made that Ank died while she was trying to link Cerb that night, or that Shiro could've been trying to link Ank instead of protecting herself.

Hence to stop this madness i stated 100% what im doing tonight and if i die, then that'd be very telling.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9064 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9057, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9054, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ok then:
Sample Nero Town Game
Sample Nero Scum Hydra Game
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, you’ve convinced me. He was half of a scum hydra in Necromancer and I think he played a lot better but maybe I should reread that game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9065 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

@THREAD CAN WE NOT HAVE ARGUMENTS THAT WONT RESOLVE UNTIL TOMORROW AT EARLIEST WHEN I AM TRYING TO TALK WITH DRIXX AND DONT WANT A TON OF BICKERING BETWEEN ALL OF MY READS BACK AND FORTH?!?!?!?!

@Nero you think Drixx is scum. You are scumreading (?) nancy but continually screaming it despite the evidence presented doesn’t help. I am trying to talk with Drixx to sort him. Let me. Plus the conversation could end up impacting tomorrow greatly. I really want his thoughts.

@Nancy I get it. You think Nero is wrong on you and therefore maybe wrong on Drixx. I townread you and find an argument that scum is in the block absurd however he has the right to say it. It’s a good barometer.

@Sakura Please stop fueling this discussion by stating what you agree/disagree with people are getting drowned out. This isn’t productive when we can do this tomorrow.

@thread If you feel your case is not adequately displayed calm down and prep it for tomorrow.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9066 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

The three of you have had multiple pages all fucking day knock it off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9067 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9060, Nero Cain wrote:but telling everyone to vote Hana without a backup seems super crazy and super risky.
Well, I was basing it on both Math getting elected over Sakura and her arming herself with SS bp tonight.

So unless FA is the ackup, I’m not super trusting of anyone else becoming leader but Stun’s suggestion of the majority of votes on Sakura by the most trusted and reliable of townies sounds like a win/win.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9068 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can post as much as I godamn want, Math.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9069 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Nero: In case you dont get it let me explain to you this:

Any player that picks up a power has the ability to use it for the remainder of the game, basically, they become a PR.
But a player can only use one of the super powers they have per Day/Night cycle unless the power states otherwise (like super strength).

If we assume that Ank had both Spiritual mediumship and Impenetrable Skin on N2, she has to choose to either use Spiritual Mediumship to contact the dead or using Impenetrable Skin to survive a single shot.
Same thing with Shiro except on N3.

Basically put even if you pick up the BP, you DO have to use it instead of whatever else you'd have wanted to do that night, you are not protected if you do something else (Although now there's an actual doctor ability up for grabs).

There's a power that's been up for grabs N2 and N3 called Power negate, which stops super powers from being used or targeting your target, but since the scum factional kill isnt a super power then it isnt stopped. So if scum did indeed hit someone using BP, then they probably power negated them to nullify their super power use. This means that the teams of N2* and N3 are sus.
*: N2 was picked by Titus and we dont know whether she was telling the truth or lying but it's more likely the later.

Tonight there's a power called Super Strength, that prevents you from getting power Negated so you can still protect yourself even if scum has Power Negate, but if scum ALSO picks up Super Strength then they can do a strongman shot with it.

And that's the gist of it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9070 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9061, Sakura Hana wrote:Bonus points, the first link also includes Scum Titus DOING THE EXACT SAME THING SHE DID HERE TO CREATURE, to her scum partner when she was getting lynched.
Pronoun: She
Post Post #2676 (isolation #46) » July 14th, 2016, 3:36 pm

In post 2672, Luna Fox wrote:
Luna's foxy reads list v1.01

Strong town:
Nero Cain
Antihero
Ranger
Heat

Towny:
beeboy
Fire Assassin
TheWayItEnds
TiphaineDeath
Nosferatu
Dunnstral

Town only because of claim:
Almost50

Leftovers:
SirCakez
Suzune
Dwlee99
zakk
Varsoon
Titus

I agree with this list but for Nero Ranger.

———————————-

This is a quote from Titus which got partially cut off.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9071 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do we know the n2/n3 teams?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9072 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9068, Nero Cain wrote:I can post as much as I godamn want, Math.
You can yes.

But if you stop me and Drixx communicating because you do do you expect a deity to come on high and change my read? Continually spamming is counter productive to your goal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9073 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9071, Nero Cain wrote:Do we know the n2/n3 teams?
We know all teams yes.
N1: FA > Cerb, Tora, Nancy, Shiro, Ank (Cerb died, he also claimed to not have taken a BP via Link)
N2: Titus > FA, Nancy, Shiro, Math, Ank (Ank died)
N3: FA > Me, Nancy, Math, Drixx, Shiro (Shiro died)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9074 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Or rather, we know the teams that are CLAIMED, we have no way of knowing whether those were the actual teams or not, other than ppl confirming they got a power. (N1 team is pretty much confirmed however)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”