Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9075 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not spamming. Also, why do you need to sort Drixx? Though he was obvtown? :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9076 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9075, Nero Cain wrote:im not spamming. Also, why do you need to sort Drixx? Though he was obvtown? :lol:
He is. However I am trying to give you benefit of the doubt. Doing this makes me want to just say fuck it and end the day. I have my opinion right now based on what I see.

However overnight I will look at Sakura’s links and other things to see if stuff changes.

By continually going “X is scum” or “gotcha” it makes me want to read your posts less and less because they are repetitive or useless.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9077 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:By continually going “X is scum” or “gotcha”
that's a pretty gross misrepresentation of my play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9078 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9062, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I literally pleaded with Shiro to take bp the night he was NKed
Also, I swore I read something about how ppl keep dying despite having protection. Is that a thing? Seems like scum have some strongman or such, if so. Why did you specifically tell Shiro to take the BP?
He was insisting on sacrificing himself by not using bp to spirit-link Titus. After Titus adamantly refused to do the right thing by town and sacrifice herself to remove all reasonable objections to Shiro leadership, I became very suspicious of Titus’ claim of giving Ank a power. Shiro practically being willing to take a bullet for Titus, read to me like a heavily pocketed townie, who wasn’t too concerned with his own self-protection.

I felt extremely confident at that point, that Shiro was likely going to be the next NK, so I thought if he came right out and insisted that he would use bp - like Sakura is doing tonight - scum would shoot elsewhere. I was so convinced that Shiro would be the target that I used HT on him that night to protect him from Petrification, just in case scum tried to NK somewhere else and Petrify him instead.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9079 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:Doing this makes me want to just say fuck it and end the day.
Isn't deadline almost up anyway? neither of you are going to die anyways so just take this up tomorrow.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9080 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9072, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9068, Nero Cain wrote:I can post as much as I godamn want, Math.
You can yes.

But if you stop me and Drixx communicating because you do do you expect a deity to come on high and change my read? Continually spamming is counter productive to your goal.
Communicating? or the blind (Drixx) misleading the blind (you)?

Or maybe you’re both equally blind? \_0_/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9081 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9079, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:Doing this makes me want to just say fuck it and end the day.
Isn't deadline almost up anyway? neither of you are going to die anyways so just take this up tomorrow.
Welcome to my goddamn point Nero.

We’re not lynching Drixx today
We’re not lynching Creature
We’re not lynching Nancy
We’re sure as hell not lynching me

So then stop fucking posting about it
The only thing useful in these past pages is that meta link and not because it’s about Nero. It’s so I can reevaluate Titus+Creature
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9082 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9081, MathBlade wrote:The only thing useful in these past pages is that meta link and not because it’s about Nero. It’s so I can reevaluate Titus+Creature
In that case I'll also point you that this happened on D2.
Scum got dayvigged D2, Titus was getting lynched or something, and by the end of the day she decided to make a bus push on her teammate Varsoon before she got ultimately lynched.

So what u want to look at the most is D2, besides Titus ISO can be quite a pain to read since she was posting memes all of D1 (Good thing i replaced in during D2 lol)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9083 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9073, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9071, Nero Cain wrote:Do we know the n2/n3 teams?
We know all teams yes.
N1: FA > Cerb, Tora, Nancy, Shiro, Ank (Cerb died, he also claimed to not have taken a BP via Link)
N2: Titus > FA, Nancy, Shiro, Math, Ank (Ank died)
N3: FA > Me, Nancy, Math, Drixx, Shiro (Shiro died)
OIC, that explains why he got no results on FA. She Phased, so Mimicry failed.

No, wait. She phased N2. She didn’t need to phase N1 because she was leader.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9084 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9082, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9081, MathBlade wrote:The only thing useful in these past pages is that meta link and not because it’s about Nero. It’s so I can reevaluate Titus+Creature
Scum got dayvigged D2, Titus was getting lynched or something, and by the end of the day she decided to make a bus push on her teammate Varsoon before she got ultimately lynched.

So what u want to look at the most is D2, besides Titus ISO can be quite a pain to read since she was posting memes all of D1 (Good thing i replaced in during D2 lol)
Thank you.

This is useful content.

Now when Drixx comes back I want his opinion regarding the townblock because it’s highly illuminating of what he thinks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9085 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even calling you scum. :/

I was pretty much done after I responded to you, Math but Nancy wanted to argue and I've ever the gentleman so I obliged her :)

Also, I was the one that killed PV in Street Fighter :)

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9086 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9074, Sakura Hana wrote:Or rather, we know the teams that are CLAIMED, we have no way of knowing whether those were the actual teams or not, other than ppl confirming they got a power. (N1 team is pretty much confirmed however)
The only one that is likely not who was claimed was Superhero team 2, because of Shiro kill. Scum likely didn’t want him talking to Ank about power or it also could have been just WIFOM. My money’s on a combination of the two.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9087 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9085, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not even calling you scum. :/

I was pretty much done after I responded to you, Math but Nancy wanted to argue and I've ever the gentleman so I obliged her :)

The true gentlemanly thing is when someone is screaming like an idiot is to tell them they are screaming like a bloody idiot. They may not realize it.

If you think Nancy is trolling/looking for it don’t feed her.

Likewise Nancy if you think Nero is fishing / attacking those who disagree point it out once and move on.

This pages back and forth arguing with each other instead of talking outward to the thread serves no one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9088 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9075, Nero Cain wrote:im not spamming. Also, why do you need to sort Drixx? Though he was obvtown? :lol:
He is. However I am trying to give you benefit of the doubt. Doing this makes me want to just say fuck it and end the day. I have my opinion right now based on what I see.

However overnight I will look at Sakura’s links and other things to see if stuff changes.

By continually going “X is scum” or “gotcha” it makes me want to read your posts less and less because they are repetitive or useless.
WHY is he obvtown Math?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9089 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:

WHY is he obvtown Math?
When he is scum he generally isn’t an obstinate butthole.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9090 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Does scum!Titus usually do this? Wouldn’t that be against her wincon?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9091 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was pretty much done after I responded to you, Math but
Nancy wanted to argue
and I've ever the gentleman so I obliged her :)

Argue? What? I was just defending myself against a bad push - for whatever reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9092 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9090, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Does scum!Titus usually do this? Wouldn’t that be against her wincon?
When you have a non busing meta, it did buy Varsoon a day or 2, at least i thought he was town coz Titus pushed him.
But now I know that she's capable of busing before dying.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FMPOV you've done some sketchy things and I'm scumreading multiple ppl. Obviously, you all can't be scum but I'd rather keep my options open and getting out my thoughts is the pro-town thing to do. If it ruffles some tail feathers then so be it but no one should be above suspicion unless they are mechanically cleared or something.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9087, MathBlade wrote:

The true gentlemanly thing is when someone is screaming like an idiot is to tell them they are screaming like a bloody idiot. They may not realize it.

If you think Nancy is trolling/looking for it don’t feed her.

Likewise Nancy if you think Nero is fishing / attacking those who disagree point it out once and move on.

This pages back and forth arguing with each other instead of talking outward to the thread serves no one
Um excuse me? How was I doing any such thing, Math? :igmeou:

When I want YOUR advice on gameplay, I’ll actually make a point of that being blatantly OBVIOUS to you.

How will you know if/when that ever happens?

Spoiler:
I WILL FUCKING
ASK
YOU!!!

:]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
but we'll take this up tomorrow. I'm a bit tired.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Sando »

In post 8950, Drixx wrote:@Nero - Dude. Snark and rhetoric are NOT the same thing as abuse. Everyone who knows Titus (and Mathblade for that matter) knows how to wind them up personally. That's abuse. Me being tongue in cheek is NOT abuse.
Except you're accusing me of it, and I don't know Titus/Mathblade, I've never played with them. If you honestly thought it was me being abusive for scum purposes, hence the vote, you'd be honestly thinking that it was obvious from my tone that I was setting out to wind someone up. My posts D1 are clearly not that, they're perfectly friendly whilst scumhunting, something you yourself say is fine.

I was NOT being abusive. I wasn't winding Titus up, at all, let alone for no reason as you claim.

If you felt that Titus needed kid gloves, you had ample opportunity to say something, since I clearly did not know Titus. Instead you decided to scumread me and dismiss all of my points against her.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9097 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Bump.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver