The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9100 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 4.10
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (7):
the worst, Frozen Angel, Theta Alpine, stungun0404, hebichan, MathBlade, Toranaga

the worst (2):
Sando, Creature

Gamma Emerald (1):
Nero Cain
Nancy Drew 39 (1):
Nosferatu
Stungun0404 (1):
Kokichi Oma

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nero Cain(0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (5):
Drixx, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, Sakura Hana, Toogeloo

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00).

Nancy Drew is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-08-08 00:00:00).
Katsuki has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9101 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

I know Brian, we're nuts
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9102 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we don't
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9103 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9092, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9090, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9082, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9081, MathBlade wrote:The only thing useful in these past pages is that meta link and not because it’s about Nero. It’s so I can reevaluate Titus+Creature
In that case I'll also point you that this happened on D2.
Scum got dayvigged D2, Titus was getting lynched or something, and by the end of the day she decided to make a bus push on her teammate Varsoon before she got ultimately lynched.

So what u want to look at the most is D2, besides Titus ISO can be quite a pain to read since she was posting memes all of D1 (Good thing i replaced in during D2 lol)
Does scum!Titus usually do this? Wouldn’t that be against her wincon?
When you have a non busing meta
, it did buy Varsoon a day or 2, at least i thought he was town coz Titus pushed him.
But now I know that she's capable of busing before dying.
So, neither Math’s or your theory is reliable then. Titus’ actions vis a vis Creature can’t be confirmed one way or the other by meta. So, the most likely explanation is that Titus got desperate and pushed the lhf, like I suggested. Which probably makes Creature probable mislynchbait.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9102, Nero Cain wrote:we don't
you're just a contrarian
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, what Hana is saying that Titus can and will ABUSE her non-bussing meta. Your heavy reliance on meta is a bit irksome...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9106 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9093, Nero Cain wrote:FMPOV you've done some sketchy things and I'm scumreading multiple ppl. Obviously, you all can't be scum but I'd rather keep my options open and getting out my thoughts is the pro-town thing to do. If it ruffles some tail feathers then so be it but no one should be above suspicion unless they are mechanically cleared or something.
Vehemently disagree with the first but obviously agree with the second. Where have I done anything remotely “sketchy”? I think you’re just making that up. Either that or maybe you’re just confibiasing because you still haven’t read my goddamned ISO.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9107 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll explain it all tomorrow and we can annoy Math with a 10 page back and forth.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9108 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9096, Sando wrote:
In post 8950, Drixx wrote:@Nero - Dude. Snark and rhetoric are NOT the same thing as abuse. Everyone who knows Titus (and Mathblade for that matter) knows how to wind them up personally. That's abuse. Me being tongue in cheek is NOT abuse.
Except you're accusing me of it, and I don't know Titus/Mathblade, I've never played with them. If you honestly thought it was me being abusive for scum purposes, hence the vote, you'd be honestly thinking that it was obvious from my tone that I was setting out to wind someone up. My posts D1 are clearly not that, they're perfectly friendly whilst scumhunting, something you yourself say is fine.

I was NOT being abusive. I wasn't winding Titus up, at all, let alone for no reason as you claim.

If you felt that Titus needed kid gloves, you had ample opportunity to say something, since I clearly did not know Titus. Instead you decided to scumread me and dismiss all of my points against her.
That is precisely what I’m trying to figure out and ironically getting scumread for it by Nero. XD

Is this sort of thing typical of Drixx’s play or is it scum indicative? What do you think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9109 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am

Post by the worst »

Quack quack what's new?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9110 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9099, The Dream Weaver wrote:I heard you all like Vote Counts.
In post 9101, Toranaga wrote:I know Brian, we're nuts
In post 9102, Nero Cain wrote:we don't
Can anyone post Monty Python Life of Brian video clip of Brian instructing his followers that [they]”are all individuals” and one rogue disciple claiming that [they’re] “not”?

Tyvmia <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9111 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, do your own research then. Don't ask us. None of us know. I mean, I personally think its scummy. Math is "familiar" but its like I trust his reads on Drixx after Civ. It feels like you are just wanting to go along with public opinion.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9112 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9107, Nero Cain wrote:I'll explain it all tomorrow and we can annoy Math with a 10 page back and forth.
Like I said, I’m very sure I haven’t done anything intentionally sketchy but I’m all for annoying Math so . . . \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9113 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9103, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, neither Math’s or your theory is reliable then. Titus’ actions vis a vis Creature can’t be confirmed one way or the other by meta. So, the most likely explanation is that Titus got desperate and pushed the lhf, like I suggested. Which probably makes Creature probable mislynchbait.
Titus can bus, that game is evidence to that.
In fact the main reason im invoking it is because it felt the same way it did in that game.
Furthermore why does she invoke her meta when i say i believe she's busing creature? is she telling me the truth about not busing? like wtf, THAT would be game throwing.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9114 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Basically
>Titus is voting Creature
>Me: while voting Titus: "I think this is Creature's scum meta" or something like that
>Titus: while quoting me: "Do you think im busing?"
>Me: "Lets be real, what scum wouldnt bus Creature"
>Titus: "I'd say something about my meta but catch 22"
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9115 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9111, Nero Cain wrote:dude, do your own research then. Don't ask us. None of us know. I mean, I personally think its scummy. Math is "familiar" but its like I trust his reads on Drixx after Civ. It feels like you are just wanting to go along with public opinion.
If this is addressed to me, then that statement couldn’t be further from the truth. I rarely rely on that and have often gotten wrongly scumread because of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9116 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like you are tiptoeing around the points I raised WRT Drixx and just going "meta? is this is scum meta?" AND then since that made me suspicious you are claiming that my Drixx case is bad b/c I'm misreading you. You've still yet to actually talk about the points I raised. Of course, I guess you've
kinda
commented when you said he was "naturally wolfy"

just w/e. I don't want to post anymore.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9117 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

At whoever wants to figure out Creature
Sample Town Creature Game (also some meta talk about Creature which was wrong)
Sample Scum Creature Game
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9118 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9113, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9103, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, neither Math’s or your theory is reliable then. Titus’ actions vis a vis Creature can’t be confirmed one way or the other by meta. So, the most likely explanation is that Titus got desperate and pushed the lhf, like I suggested. Which probably makes Creature probable mislynchbait.
Titus can bus, that game is evidence to that.
In fact the main reason im invoking it is because it felt the same way it did in that game.
Furthermore why does she invoke her meta when i say i believe she's busing creature? is she telling me the truth about not busing? like wtf, THAT would be game throwing.
I dunno. I’ve never played with scum!Titus before but if she as you say has a “non-bussing meta” and she went against that by bussing Varsoon then, it could be either. Creature could be a bus or mislynchbait, is my point. In either case, his being the lhf is indisputable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9119 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9114, Sakura Hana wrote:Basically
>Me: while voting Titus: "I think this is Creature's scum meta" or something like that
Well that would depend entirely
IF
Creature was scum. If he is, then I agree with you that it was a likely bus.

He also scumread Tor and me, so who knows?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9120 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9119, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9114, Sakura Hana wrote:Basically
Well that would depend entirely
IF
Creature was scum. If he is, then I agree with you that it was a likely bus.

He also scumread Tor and me, so who knows?

SHE
- before the pronoun fascist comes after me. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9121 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9118, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:his being the lhf is indisputable.
lol
how are you low hanging fruit when ur town and scum meta are like day and night.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9122 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9116, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like you are tiptoeing around the points I raised WRT Drixx and just going "meta? is this is scum meta?" AND then since that made me suspicious you are claiming that my Drixx case is bad b/c I'm misreading you. You've still yet to actually talk about the points I raised. Of course, I guess you've
kinda
commented when you said he was "naturally wolfy"

just w/e. I don't want to post anymore.
No, I do take your case on him seriously. I want to know if his wolfy behaviour can be accounted for by meta or not. If it can’t, then I’d have 0 problem sheeping you on a Drixx lynch.

Math’s head might explode though. XD
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9123 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9121, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9118, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:his being the lhf is indisputable.
lol
how are you low hanging fruit when ur town and scum meta are like day and night.
I mean if Creature is town here. That’s my point.

Meta aside, I’ve been going back and forth on my Creature read. In Labrynth, it was beyond obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9124 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I don't know and I don't really feel like doing a meta dive, you can either do one or maybe Hana or someone would be up for it or you can just trust me enough to flip Drixx before lylo if we haven't ended the game yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”