Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3735, MariaR wrote:
In post 3732, Sakura Hana wrote:
Kokichi's a person that has had accuracy reading MariaR
, i do think tho that finding the poisoner is very important coz it increases the KPN in favor of scum.
This is so wrong LOL Kokichi scumreads me every game
This isn't true. Sometimes I might say it to get a reaction out of you though. Unless I'm like leading on you, I don't scumread you. Figured you knew this by now.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i doubt there are fake flavour claims

or there weren't before we started this, it's possible it was asked for since then

so i believe mariar's, and nancy's, and sakura's

they're not the remaining main character (i think)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3750, Kokichi Oma wrote:
, i do think tho that finding the poisoner is very important coz it increases the KPN in favor of scum.
This isn't true. Sometimes I might say it to get a reaction out of you though. Unless I'm like leading on you, I don't scumread you. Figured you knew this by now.
The last game I remember you not auto scumreading me was the mini clown game. I srsly can't not remember another game. If you want to prove me wrong by all means.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think to go based on flavor names is weird.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't think it's safe to assume there were no fake flavor claims or that scum wouldn't ask for them immediately upon realizing they weren't provided any

But also this doesn't matter to me that much
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3752, MariaR wrote:
In post 3750, Kokichi Oma wrote:
The last game I remember you not auto scumreading me was the mini clown game. I srsly can't not remember another game. If you want to prove me wrong by all means.
I townread you the Werewolf game the whole time, until the end when you jailed the Vig. We aren't town together much I just noticed.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

sorry, been phone posting and don't have time to go into any detail (busy) but while it's not guaranteed they don't have fake flavour, it's not something that was ever necessary in another game (thus has never been provided before this game, if it was indeed provided)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can I get a quote of all gunsmith result claims if someone remembers them.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

FROM KATSUKI-MUFFIN NEIGHBORHOOD:

Kats:"i actually have a cop ability
it's just awful and virtually useless until further into the game and is basically one-shot, requires two targets to yield a result and prerequisite is that the first target has to die before the second works properly" - post #211

So Muffin is technically not clean. I feel like he's still town though
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Moment »

Ugh, lost a post I was typing to some copy + paste shenanigans. Here's the short version of it: I'm not sure whether or not I want to unvote yet. I also don't entirely understand the apparent importance of pre-announcing and organizing our checks; I doubt that anyone will be caught out in a lie from it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why can't, say, nancy be main character? Townreads aside, is it a flavor thing?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Ugh that means I can't just assume he's town though that's annoying and makes me sad because now I'll be paranoid :(
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Muffins
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3760, Dunnstral wrote:Why can't, say, nancy be main character? Townreads aside, is it a flavor thing?
the remaining main character is masked lady (probably). possibly mirai

also if anyone is stupid enough to think i asked for the neighbourhoods to be released today when people were thinking mariar was caught in a lie, then there's no helping you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3759, Moment wrote:Ugh, lost a post I was typing to some copy + paste shenanigans. Here's the short version of it: I'm not sure whether or not I want to unvote yet. I also don't entirely understand the apparent importance of pre-announcing and organizing our checks; I doubt that anyone will be caught out in a lie from it.
to clear people when we lynch poisoner?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3709, zMuffinMan wrote:the remaining main character is almost certainly scum poisoner and it's one of three people that includes nancy (4 if you dont believe mariar but there arent flavour fake claims)
It’s definitely not me. If I have to claim to prove that I will.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I rly hope there are only 3 scum this game because I'm town reading like almost everyone
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 3764, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3759, Moment wrote:Ugh, lost a post I was typing to some copy + paste shenanigans. Here's the short version of it: I'm not sure whether or not I want to unvote yet. I also don't entirely understand the apparent importance of pre-announcing and organizing our checks; I doubt that anyone will be caught out in a lie from it.
to clear people when we lynch poisoner?
Yes, I understand the purpose of dividing people into groups when it comes to having a gun and not having a gun, going off of the commonly accepted setup spec. It just seemed to me like people were taking the organization of the investigations more seriously than seemed warranted.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3763, zMuffinMan wrote:also if anyone is stupid enough to think i asked for the neighbourhoods to be released today when people were thinking mariar was caught in a lie, then there's no helping you
Neighborhoods releasing when he died was part of his role
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The only reason we didn't lynch muffins was because he 1) fake claimed neighborizor
2) fake claimed inno

He then went on to 3) fake claim a guilty on MariaR (he knew it was fake)

So why aren't we lynching him? It's ok to be a trash player if it's katsuki and muffins?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3711, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3705, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Revival. I just checked it. Does that mean anything?
White Rain for me, im not 100% familiar with flavor but muffin is and he may be onto something.
The gunsmith roles are randomized regardless so flavor wont out anything that hurt town, but may out something that hurts scum.
But you were Leviathan in Minuet and if ever there was a scum flavour, that was it. lol
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

the scumteam of zmuffin nancy drew 39 and purrcocet has won the game
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

His neighborhood content seems like the town!Muffin that I was missing for like the whole game

And with the existence of the neighborhood with Katsuki confirmed I can kiiiiiiiiiiinda see why town!Muffin wouldn't bother posting seriously in the main thread even though I think it was annoying

And I like his Maria push
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3751, zMuffinMan wrote:i doubt there are fake flavour claims

or there weren't before we started this, it's possible it was asked for since then

so i believe mariar's, and nancy's, and sakura's

they're not the remaining main character (i think)
What was Maria’s?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »