Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9124, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I don't know and I don't really feel like doing a meta dive, you can either do one or maybe Hana or someone would be up for it or you can just trust me enough to flip Drixx before lylo if we haven't ended the game yet.
Well I voted for him on D2, because of that ubersketchy Sakura push and on D3, he made a comparable badpush on Shiro iirc?

His lynch turned out to be unviable and most everyone went with Muffin’s compromise mylo lynch instead. I would have definitely voted Drixx on D2, had that wagon been viable but I don’t think Math will ever let that happen. Math gets lost in tunnel vision much of the time. Just ISO him in Labrynth. Had be not gotten NKed when he did, scum most likely would have clobbered us.

I promise, I’m not trying to get in the way of that. FA promised to ISO him. Did she do that yet?

My point is that I’m not opposed. I do know Math townreading him does absolutely nothing for me. lol
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9100, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 4.10
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (7):
the worst, Frozen Angel, Theta Alpine, stungun0404, hebichan, MathBlade, Toranaga

the worst (2):
Sando, Creature

Gamma Emerald (1):
Nero Cain
Nancy Drew 39 (1):
Nosferatu
Stungun0404 (1):
Kokichi Oma

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nero Cain(0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (5):
Drixx, Gamma Emerald, Nancy Drew 39, Sakura Hana, Toogeloo

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00).

Nancy Drew is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-08-08 00:00:00).
Katsuki has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.

It’s at L-2 now.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda, I think she was the one that was "hey he's town b/c BP" but if you want meta you or someone is going to have to read his OTHER games. I think it was you that brought up the poibt that you didn't like him defending himseld based on self meta. I think Drixx is all world scummy and I'd want to see him lynched if we haven't ended the game here in a bit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Drixx
-do you have any games where both you anf Titus are both in them?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9127, Nero Cain wrote:kinda, I think she was the one that was "hey he's town b/c BP" but if you want meta you or someone is going to have to read his OTHER games. I think it was you that brought up the poibt that you didn't like him defending himseld based on self meta. I think Drixx is all world scummy and I'd want to see him lynched if we haven't ended the game here in a bit.
Yes, it was me. I get pinged when people defend themselves based on their own meta - DURING a game because it often doesn’t mean anything.

I’ve had games where I was one of the top posters and games where I posted the bare minimum. I could find lots of examples of this kind, which could be used both for and against reading me a certain way. It comes across as self-serving IMO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9108, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9096, Sando wrote:
In post 8950, Drixx wrote:@Nero - Dude. Snark and rhetoric are NOT the same thing as abuse. Everyone who knows Titus (and Mathblade for that matter) knows how to wind them up personally. That's abuse. Me being tongue in cheek is NOT abuse.
Except you're accusing me of it, and I don't know Titus/Mathblade, I've never played with them. If you honestly thought it was me being abusive for scum purposes, hence the vote, you'd be honestly thinking that it was obvious from my tone that I was setting out to wind someone up. My posts D1 are clearly not that, they're perfectly friendly whilst scumhunting, something you yourself say is fine.

I was NOT being abusive. I wasn't winding Titus up, at all, let alone for no reason as you claim.

If you felt that Titus needed kid gloves, you had ample opportunity to say something, since I clearly did not know Titus. Instead you decided to scumread me and dismiss all of my points against her.
That is precisely what I’m trying to figure out and ironically getting scumread for it by Nero. XD

Is this sort of thing typical of Drixx’s play or is it scum indicative? What do you think?
I dunno really, never played with any of them before. Drixx's play around me in isolation strikes me as scummy, although I still can't wrap my head around a scum!Drixx not pushing the lynch on me D3. I can provide a scum motivation for most other things in his play, and the relationship with Titus, but not that.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

v/la this weekend

hopefully I'll come home to a closed thread and I fucking hope toogeloo didn't play the gameday out like this as a villager
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm not gonna get into the mechanical talk because better people for the job are already on it, so this gameday has me doing nothing instead since we're not really scumhunting until toogeloo flips
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9130, Sando wrote:
In post 9108, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9096, Sando wrote:
In post 8950, Drixx wrote:@Nero - Dude. Snark and rhetoric are NOT the same thing as abuse. Everyone who knows Titus (and Mathblade for that matter) knows how to wind them up personally. That's abuse. Me being tongue in cheek is NOT abuse.
Except you're accusing me of it, and I don't know Titus/Mathblade, I've never played with them. If you honestly thought it was me being abusive for scum purposes, hence the vote, you'd be honestly thinking that it was obvious from my tone that I was setting out to wind someone up. My posts D1 are clearly not that, they're perfectly friendly whilst scumhunting, something you yourself say is fine.

I was NOT being abusive. I wasn't winding Titus up, at all, let alone for no reason as you claim.

If you felt that Titus needed kid gloves, you had ample opportunity to say something, since I clearly did not know Titus. Instead you decided to scumread me and dismiss all of my points against her.
That is precisely what I’m trying to figure out and ironically getting scumread for it by Nero. XD

Is this sort of thing typical of Drixx’s play or is it scum indicative? What do you think?
I dunno really, never played with any of them before. Drixx's play around me in isolation strikes me as scummy, although I still can't wrap my head around a scum!Drixx not pushing the lynch on me D3. I can provide a scum motivation for most other things in his play, and the relationship with Titus, but not that.
I’m on the fence about Drixx rn. I am neither for or against his lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

wow this is still going jesus
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9132, Toranaga wrote:I'm not gonna get into the mechanical talk because better people for the job are already on it, so this gameday has me doing nothing instead since we're not really scumhunting until toogeloo flips
I think we’re still at L-2 now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: toog

L-1 now
last.fm
gtkas
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: toogeloo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think that’s a hammer. @mod
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9137, the worst wrote:VOTE: toogeloo
No lol, you are only allowed one vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9132, Toranaga wrote:I'm not gonna get into the mechanical talk because better people for the job are already on it, so this gameday has me doing nothing instead since we're not really scumhunting until toogeloo flips
Should I hammer?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9140, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Should I hammer?
I’ll give it another 20 minutes or so?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Should I hammer?
Unless there are any objections.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

1 hour later...
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

and another 30+

we among drakura sixx could have finished our entire concert setlist by now :lol:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 9008, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8981, stungun0404 wrote:because you kokichi moved over to katsuki when you had the opportunity to move from sando TO titus. you did not vote titus last day phase
This guy cant read English or hes scum. Which is it, Nancy
what can’t i read? i don’t get your stance here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9142, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Should I hammer?
Unless there are any objections.
In post 9143, Nosferatu wrote:1 hour later...
In post 9144, stungun0404 wrote:and another 30+

we among drakura sixx could have finished our entire concert setlist by now :lol:
Guess not. Lol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9147 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Toogeloo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9148 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 4.11
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (LYNCH):
the worst, Frozen Angel, Theta Alpine, stungun0404, hebichan, MathBlade, Toranaga, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39

the worst (2):
Sando, Creature

Gamma Emerald (1):
Nero Cain
Stungun0404 (1):
Kokichi Oma

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):