hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am

Post by hasdgfas »

PyroDwarf wrote:Well, no clue on guardian, huh. Maybe his lack of death reveal is a conformation of his role.
I mean if he was a miller, he was niether town nor scum, so who would even bother figuring out who he is?
Or, the mod just decided that the night with an insect plauge wouldn't have a death reveal. IDK. TVod was pushing a jester wagon for some reason. Were you really that worried about it? Or did you want guardian around for some reason?
What? Why would you think that he's a miller based on his death scene? It wasn't revealed, so we should probably guess what the most likely role for Guardian was, and that, IMO, is scum. I really don't see what he did as pro-town, especially the self-vote. He's too good and experienced for that. I'm pretty sure he was just scum giving up/appealing to emotion/pity.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Well slysly was toewn Mr Stoofer looks like a good lynch for today I was happier to lynch him yesterday and still happy to lynch him today.
Vote:Mr Stoofer
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

lord_hur, who did you think was a jester?

hasdgfaas seems a little too over the top with his conviction in that post. I also don't like how tvod just starts pushing for Stoofer.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by lord_hur »

HackerHuck wrote:lord_hur, who did you think was a jester?
Darn, never post when sleepy. I meant Guardian of course.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Why do you not like it I made it very clear my suspicions on my stoofer day one and Guardian was a side distraction so now that that is finished why would it be odd for me to push Mr Stoofer. I was slightly worried slysly could be scum but that has also been taken care of so..would you like to ask me are say something about the matter again HackerHuck?
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Mr Stoofer wrote:I am going to re-read the whole thread looking for everyone's interactions with Guardian. I suggest everyone else does the same.
Has anyone done this yet?

I have concluded that neither thevampireofdussledorf or hasdgfas are Guardian's scumbuddies based on yesterday's play. I am not confident that I can pick out who
is
his buddy, though.
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

Mr Stoofer wrote: I have concluded that neither thevampireofdussledorf or hasdgfas are Guardian's scumbuddies based on yesterday's play. I am not confident that I can pick out who
is
his buddy, though.
I'd agree with the last part of that - *if* Guardian was scum, we don't have much hope of finding any partners, as his play was mostly solitary and random-seeming.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Mr Stoofer are you saying I am tonw? Or are you saying if guardian is scum I am town. Or are you saying Guardian is scum...wtf are you saying?
Oh yeah also SL is scummy looking too!
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry, i havn't posted in a while, to me if Guardian is scum then finding his partner is going to be hard as noone (apart from stoofer) seemed to be close to him.
I think if guardian was scum then when he claimed and stoofer said you better not be doing what i think your doing, he could have been saying do not claim scum.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Mr Stoofer are you saying I am tonw? Or are you saying if guardian is scum I am town. Or are you saying Guardian is scum...wtf are you saying?
Yes I am saying that you are Town.*

Why are you so surprised about this? Am I wrong?

* Strictly, I am saying that you are not one of Guardian's scumbudies. You could theoretically be Scum not aligned with Guardian. But since there is no evidence of multiple Scum groups, I am not considering this possibility at present.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by lord_hur »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:I am going to re-read the whole thread looking for everyone's interactions with Guardian. I suggest everyone else does the same.

I have concluded that neither thevampireofdussledorf or hasdgfas are Guardian's scumbuddies based on yesterday's play. I am not confident that I can pick out who
is
his buddy, though.
Yep, but didn't notice many interactions besides with yourself, and it was obviously not buddies working together.

That said, you seem to be the only one convinced of Guardian's scumminess, and this conviction still puzzles me, especially taking into account your rather rational play. I have noticed no real proof of his alignment myself, and none of the arguments you advanced has yet convinced me.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Well I have done this again and I think Musher333 is scum. I did a "View All Posts by Musher333" and I suggest you do the same.

First, what I didn't notice until I did this was that Musher333 said more than once that I was scummy for "defending Guardian". See for example his post 241, in which he says that me trying to save Guardian gives "quite a scummy feel" about me. This assumes that Guardian is scum -- but he never votes for Guardian. I think this is a subconcious slip. He knows Guardian is Scum, he sees me defending Guardian, and thinks that this is a good reason to try to put some pressure on me.

I also think that his behaviour in the run up to Guardian's lynch is interesting. He makes sure that he is on record as agreeing with the Guardian lynch, but he does nothing to push it. For example:
Musher333 [348] wrote:Now i think about it i agree at the moment a Guardian lynch is our best bet, lets wait and see how many votes he has and see his reply :d.
This is just enough to make you think he is in favour of a Guardian lynch, but really he wants to give Guardian a chance to defend himself/talk his way out of the lynch. He never voted Guardian despite saying this and despite saying that I was scummy for defending Guardian.

Vote: Musher333

I particularly want to see him explain why I was scummy for defending Guardian early in the day, and yet he never ever voted Guardian (or even gave him a "FOS").
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Musher333 »

Ofcourse i wanted to give Guardian a chance to talk, talk is good for town, because of the way this game is we don't seem to know if he was scum or town so if he was town then your 'wanted to let him talk' is a bit stupid, of course people have a right to talk and say how they feel about things.

What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Musher333 wrote:What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
No No No. You criticised me for defending Guardian in Post 241, long before he claimed Miller.

[PS: It wasn't his claim of Miller that made me push for his lynch. It was the fact that he pretended to be a Cop when he wasn't.]
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
No No No. You criticised me for defending Guardian in Post 241, long before he claimed Miller.

[PS: It wasn't his claim of Miller that made me push for his lynch. It was the fact that he pretended to be a Cop when he wasn't.]
Ah my bad, i thought you were pushing for his lynch because of his miller, and what i meant was you seemed to be helping each other out in the arguments quite a lot, i'm not quite sure who started buddying who though, it might have been that he had started it but i didn't think so.
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:48 am

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote: Oh yeah also SL is scummy looking too!
Any particular reason for that, other than the fact that I'm less verbose than some of the players?

Also, I'm intrigued that Mr Stoofer has detected scummy hints in Musher333's play. I had been feeling the same thing, as can be seen from my previous posts, but hadn't thought about it recently. Bears reexamination, I feel.

I hate the no reveal thing. Obviously, I thought Guardian was scum when we lynched him, but not knowing is horrible. We can analyse people's play based on their interactions with him, but without being sure of his alignment, we're making assumptions. We have to go with '*if* Guardian was scum' or '*if* Guardian was town'
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Musher333 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:

Ah my bad, i thought you were pushing for his lynch because of his miller, and what i meant was you seemed to be helping each other out in the arguments quite a lot, i'm not quite sure who started buddying who though, it might have been that he had started it but i didn't think so.
You did not answer my question, which was:
I particularly want to see [Musher333] explain why I was scummy for defending Guardian early in the day, and yet he never ever voted Guardian (or even gave him a "FOS").
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I am paying attention to the Stoofer/Musher interaction, but I'm more intrigued by the Singing Librarian's actions. Yet again I see her playing it safe and speaking in more hypotheticals about the game, rather than trying to nail down suspicions. That gives me the feeling that she's trying to appear helpful.

Vampire, it just doesn't feel good to me to have you just come right back in and go after stoofer like we didn't have a big ol' lynch and nightkill in the way of it. There definitely was a break, so a little segue back into your case would be helpful.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:45 pm

When I got some time and energy sure will do sir!
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 12:48 am

Psst, HackerHuck, I'm a he, not a she. I can understand the confusion, though. Male library staff are hard to find.

What don't I like about Musher333?

First vote was an admitted OMGUS. Doesn't really matter, as it was in the random stage.

After that, there are several "misunderstandins" which are reading to me as deliberate mistakes designed to make other people look scummy.

There was "He isn't accusing you he is accusing PyroDwarf so i would be careful, your remark could be counted as scummish." (directed at Lord Hur). That could so easily be an attempt to get people to think LH's post was scummy, and it's quickly retracted as soon as the misunderstanding or word twisting is spotted.

Later, it seemed to me that Musher was twisting Mr Stoofer's words - I've posted about that before.

And then again at Mr Stoofer over the reasons for pushing the Guardian bandwagon. I think it's perfectly clear that it was the deceptive faux-cop-breadcrumb that motivated the lynch not the miller claim.

In addition to this, he stated that he thought Guardian was our best bet for a lynch, seemed scummy etc etc, but never placed a vote. I think he could have been trying to seem in line with the town pushing Guardian's wagon without actually voting in the hope that we would all change our minds and go after a new target.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:

You did not answer my question, which was:
I particularly want to see [Musher333] explain why I was scummy for defending Guardian early in the day, and yet he never ever voted Guardian (or even gave him a "FOS").
I was pretty sure i had explained it, it might not make sense but meh, i have exams in 4 days, nothing i say is likely to make sense, i just found it odd that you and guardian seemed to interact around each other more than seperately and the reason i never gave him a vote was i wasn't hundred percent sure he was scum, i admit i should have placed an FoS though.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 12:44 am

Post by Musher333 »

Is any1 gonna talk in this game?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:33 am

Post by hasdgfas »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:When I got some time and energy sure will do sir!
how about now?
HackerHuck wrote:hasdgfaas seems a little too over the top with his conviction in that post. I also don't like how tvod just starts pushing for Stoofer.
I need to think something with regards to Guardian's alignment, and based on what I've seen from him, I'm pretty sure that he was scum.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by lord_hur »

Singing Librarian wrote:I think it's perfectly clear that it was the deceptive faux-cop-breadcrumb that motivated the lynch not the miller claim.
I already asked a question related to this to Mr Stoofer, who did not answer it.

I do not understand at all what would be the point for scum to claim cop, as it would be about the best way to give him away to the real cop.

Could someone could clear up this contradiction ? Because that's the main reason I believe Guardian on his miller claim (and it seems I'm about the only one).
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

lord_hur wrote:
Singing Librarian wrote:I think it's perfectly clear that it was the deceptive faux-cop-breadcrumb that motivated the lynch not the miller claim.
I already asked a question related to this to Mr Stoofer, who did not answer it.

I do not understand at all what would be the point for scum to claim cop, as it would be about the best way to give him away to the real cop.

Could someone could clear up this contradiction ? Because that's the main reason I believe Guardian on his miller claim (and it seems I'm about the only one).
he didn't claim cop, he simply hinted at it. If he claimed it, it would have been countered, but if he doesn't actually claim it, he can use that as an excuse. He said he was trying to use it to get NK'd as a possible cop, but he didn't actually claim cop, so the faux claim/breadcrumb is simply evidence that he was scum trying to pull one over on us.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”