Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Akarin »

@Gus: If the crumbs are clear enough that you aren't worried about town (and not a hypothetical town but
this
specific town) missing them, then scum are 100% guaranteed to have noticed them at this point and you aren't hurting them at all by not claiming at some point during the day. On the other hand, once everyone has given some thoughts and we've seen a bit of the day play out, hiding an innocent result
is
hurting town because it reduces our ability to use process of elimination and interpret interactions correctly while rereading the the game. We will make a less good lynch even if we don't run up your innocent result.

We also can't completely trust a neighborhood claim if you are dead.

So let's drop it for now, but please,
please
don't let stubbornness reduce our win chances. And let's just all please drop this for now.

So, Gus, could you look back at James' interactions with you and then look at the pushes made on you about claiming your results? Who do you think pushed the most similar emotional buttons as the ones James (NOT Garmr) was pushing yesterday?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1134, DrDolittle wrote:I'm a bit confused here - do you mean why there was no BJ push today or yesterday?
I'm not talking about a BJ push today or yesterday in general, I'm talking about Krazy's initially vague reasons for not doing so today given Krazy's reads yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@krazy and everyone else

Btw gustavo neighbourizing someone wouldn't confirm him as town either. It would confirm him to be either a town joat, a scum neighbourizer or he would have to fake it by saying he neighbourized the dead party or or use the remaining scum buddy to try and put them in a positive light if they think gustavo will live.

Also all his other abilities can be faked by scum as well. Scum could skip a night kill to try and prove he has a protect shot or just saw he couldn't pick right. They could pick anyone and say they are town for the investigation role or try to make a scum read town read.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1138, UnrealSeal wrote:I can see the reasons for a Gamma wagon but to hop in here with the meta defense, I've noticed in my previous game with Gamma (Transformers Mafia) that he has a playstyle that makes him easy to scumread even when town. So personally, I would rather wait for more flips/posts from him before sorting him. I don't TR him but I also don't think he's a good lynch at this point in time.
So how do you think his play compares with your other game with him?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1175, Akarin wrote:So, Gus, could you look back at James' interactions with you and then look at the pushes made on you about claiming your results? Who do you think pushed the most similar emotional buttons as the ones James (NOT Garmr) was pushing yesterday?
I don’t understand what you’re asking here.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1179, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1175, Akarin wrote:So, Gus, could you look back at James' interactions with you and then look at the pushes made on you about claiming your results? Who do you think pushed the most similar emotional buttons as the ones James (NOT Garmr) was pushing yesterday?
I don’t understand what you’re asking here.
Yesterday, it seems pretty clear James was deliberately trying to argue with you at times. I'm asking you if you could think about how James in particular pushed on you yesterday, and then think about how people have been pushing on you today about the results?

My thought is that the scumteam could have said "Hey, doing X seemed to really get Gus riled up, let's do than again on Day 2."
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gustavo »

I must have short term memory loss because I don’t remember arguing with James. There is only one person arguing with me today really and I don’t think that’s a reliable scum hunting method.

Today I’m good with lynching garmr, dolittle, pop, or gamma.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Akarin »

No, apparently I'm mistaken. My eyes kind of glazed over reading Day 1 and I guess I imagined it.

This makes Garmr more town IMO.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Akarin »

@Gus: so you're townreading BuJaber, UnrealSeal, Locke, and Krazy?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Gustavo »

I’m only town reading Krazy out of that list.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1040, James Brafin wrote:Music has 6 posts
French had 15 before his replacement.
Lurker is accurate. I don’t expect them to have a strong understanding of what is going on this phase.
For now even though music’s play has been pretty bad. I’m willing to write both of these slots off as town. So regardless of my actual reads, day 2 I don’t think they should be pressured.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gustavo »

If I didn’t claim yesterday I was going to neighbor music but since I felt I was drying I didn’t use that ability.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Garmr »

A.
In post 1025, James Brafin wrote: In fact, all of your points above on Gus and me are opinions, because guess what? Few to none of us agree with you, which is why you’ve yet to run up a wagon on me.
B.
In post 1036, James Brafin wrote:So the two people that have been lurking all game agree with you? Yeah I have real faith in this wagon.
Would like to point out how Cocky James is about my wagon on him in these two posts. This makes at least one scum was off the wagon at these times and james felt confident in getting my lynch through.

A.
Makes me think he felt secure as the wagon on him was like 3 votes at the time (me,popo,bujab) and I was around the same votes. I feel like his reaction would of been different if he saw a scum team mate buss him or they were planning to. So at this point I don't think scum were planning on James having to fall. Which make me think popopo and bujab are more likely to be town.

B.
Here he shades the two new people on wagon. But latter on he calls them uninformed and once they catch up they may change their opinion. This could mean one is scum and is hoping they change wagon or slightly more likely it was a response to me calling him out for shading them and he wants to buddy up to them. Either one doesn't matter he still had confidence my wagon was the one going through so there is still at least one scum off my wagon at this point.

In post 1061, James Brafin wrote:Hardclaim Vengeful Miller.
There, you happy Garmr? Outed two town with abilities in one day.
This claim is actually telling as well if you factor in day talk it shows 3 scenarios.

1.James didn't use the day talk much so he claimed on his own and made a really noobish claim expecting people to jump off or he got tired of this game.

2.His scum buddies wanted him dead at that point because (A)they were afraid if James keeped living they would expose them and/or (B) It put his scum buddies in a better position. So they made him claim in a way that would get him lynched.

3.His scum mate are dicks and told him to claim that for no reason and james is a utter noob who didn't understand the implications of that claim did so. So his scum team had a laugh as he was lynched.

I say 3 isn't a likely scenario but I have to put it in anyway.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 252, James Brafin wrote:Just checked and realized that Garmr is L-1 with my vote, so please do not hammer yet.
This post kind of makes me feel this is s v s

I’ve seen people say it would be awesome if scum went after each other and both got written off as t v t and if one flips scum, the other is cleared. I’ve thought about doing it myself.

I have also seen scum hard bus their partners day 1 so while I may be all alone, garmr isn’t confirmed town.

Scum has day chat. Imagine what scum garmr would do to salvage his slot which looked pretty bad yesterday. Hard bussing James a goon, would give him some town cred for sure.

The day before lylo, if garmr isn’t dead, lynch him please.
In post 287, James Brafin wrote:ConfTown: Bujaber, UnrealSeal
Likely Town: Gamma and Gustavo
Null: Espeonage, Music, Krazy, French, Locke. I need to Iso these folks and sort them pretty bad.
Possible scum: Golden Retriever
ConfScum: Popo and Garmr.
I could see rob being scum. I don’t remember him being pro-lynching him

In post 986, James Brafin wrote:The Gamma/Gus interactions strike me as... odd. Like, it definitely pings me but I can’t figure out why. I slightly have a scumread in Gamma at the moment and townread Gus so I’m super confused.
His read on gamma this game is weird also.

I’m probably willing that remove pop from the list but he never answered my questions from day one and has the nerve to vote me for not answering his. Hes either scum or playing against his win condition and he’s not really been helpful.

Garmr is off the table obviously
Dolittle or gamma are probably the 2 most deserving today
Pop is more of a policy lynch but he could be scum because he’s not trying to find scum and his day 1 scum read of James is either very lucky or inside info.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gustavo »

Gamma wasn’t scum reading James but made a “any last words” post which seemed odd. James was trying to lynch rob so maybe that slot is town?

VOTE: gamma
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:51 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

vote:krazy
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Gustavo »

I’d ask why but you wouldn’t tell us anyway.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

happy with krazy or gamma today and the other tomorrow

dont really feel comfortable lynching anyone else atm
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 2.1DrDoLittle (2) Bujaber, UnrealSeal
Locke113 (2) Garmr, Music
Gamma Emerald (2) Krazy, Gustavo
Krazy (2) Akarin, popopopopopopo
Gustavo (1) Hiraki

Not Voting (3) Locke113, Gamma Emerald, DrDoLittle

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-08-24 21:00:00)
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 996, James Brafin wrote:Popo
Why are you still trying to flashwagon me? What part of majority of votes are between Garmr and Dr. Do are you not understanding?
This doesn't seem like something you would say to a buddy. Especially with day talk.

Also James locktowned: gustavo, locke, seal and Me. So I'm thinking 1 scum in locke/seal possible. He never actually interacted with locke directly just talked about him.

I would guess that his other scum is someone he nullread/flip flopped on/had a slight scumread on.
That would be everyone else minus garmr/popo.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Scum pool of 2 is better than 7 let's start here. VOTE: locke
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Off wagon: seal, locke, gamma, DrD

On wagon: hiraki, krazy (popo looks town when looking at James' post so removed from this list), akarin by PoE

Obviously this list assumes that gustavo, garmr, music, popo and are town. If that changes we will readjust.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Only one right way to start after that flip VOTE: Garmr
In post 1085, Garmr wrote:I'm confused on how no one died last night since Gustavo claimed to have a protective role in his joat.

But anyway might as well lynch james's scum buddy

VOTE: Locke113
It's really not that confusing that no one died, there's plenty of ways that could have happened.
In post 1086, Gustavo wrote:So we know now that garmr was chainsaw defending garmr. Do we think garmr pivoted and went for town cred via bussing or does everyone think he’s lock town.

I ask cause that flip doesn’t change anything for me personally but if he’s lock town to everyone else I’ll just drop it and ignore him.
Personally I don't understand how anyone could think Garmr's locktown
In post 1094, Hiraki wrote:
@All: There is no reason Gustavo has to not share his info.

Vote: Gustavo
I understand wanting Gus to share his info but please don't vote the PR
In post 1095, Garmr wrote:
In post 1091, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1089, Garmr wrote:So what power did you use gustavo and what were the results?
I’m not interacting with you the remainder of the game. I’ll out whatever info I have when I feel it’s useful to do so.
You can interact on a civil level instead of being a child.
I mean clearly you both can't be civil after the shitshow that was D1. You even said yourself on D1 that you just can't let things he says slide which means you'll say something he can't let go either and the cycle continues
In post 1098, Garmr wrote:Thought I may rehash my reasons for voting locke.

Avoided the Gustavo vs me fiasco by not puting a vote down on me. While making it clear I was in his scum reads.
In post 523, Locke113 wrote:This plus the fact that Garmr has decided not to quit makes me feel like the "replace out" was a gambit and I'm definitely considering voting him, though not sure would that put him at L-1? I'll double check, not sure whether I want to put someone to L-1 yet though the rate this day is going I might so all the constant irrational as hell arguments can be over for a while.
Was self conscious about putting me at L-1 yet didn't shift the vote over to me latter when my wagon died (Plus I don't think i was l-1). Which when combined with this post.
In post 523, Locke113 wrote:Gonna catch up with the rest and see what the VC is on Garmr, until then I'll keep my vote here

Through out the day he had the chance to shift to my wagon. I think this was because he was being cautious about how he was perceived. So it shows caution in actions while a town would be more willing to lynch a scum read.

2.A
He also had a scum read of James and Me. Yet he made it clear I was put higher than James. Also Probably will get some backlash from this Locke was chainsawing for james when it came to popopo Yet no one had a adverse reaction at the time compared to me. This makes me think scum wanted it to go under the radar. By writing off popopos post as forced tunnelling.
In post 372, Locke113 wrote:I'm pretty sure the only thing that's forced is your constant tunelling
2.B
through out all 166 mentions of james in his iso not once did he actually push james or call one of james's posts scummy. At most you get sketchy and then he defends the loaded question bit. He frames mine,popo and golden robes posts as scummy in his scum reads yet he he never mentions one of James's pushes any of James's post scummy yet he scum reads James? Actually any reference to James being scummy is him agreeing with another player/regurgitating what over players have said.
In post 820, Locke113 wrote:Just because I was glad his inactivity was stopping doesn't mean
I don't scum read James
I don't think he realised that this would be a slip up. that would catch him latter down the line. This implies has james in is scum pile or at the vary least null-scum. Wouldn't you want to push your scum reads for info?

2.c
Taking it one step further all his interactions with James are practically conversation/correcting him not questions to push him. There is one exception
In post 355, Locke113 wrote:??? What makes you think they have to be different alignments?
In post 372, Locke113 wrote:I'm pretty sure popo's reason for attacking you is the same as it always has been, because he's tunnelling you
In post 749, Locke113 wrote:Liking that James is finally catching up, still not sold on him but at least he'll be able to contribute to the game more once he's caught up
In post 890, Locke113 wrote:Garmr was no longer tunneling at this point, he was just still arguing with Gus since neither of them can get along but he had unvoted him by that point if I recall correctly
This is the exception
In post 890, Locke113 wrote:Why is your townread on Seal so strong? I don't think you've ever gone into detail about your read of him so far but you've pretty consistently had him as one of your top townreads
It doesn't really push James hard at all. Also it bring unreal seal to light after a James flip.

Also the vote on golden robe only came after robe said they wanted James to be lynched and at the time I was voting gustavo. A lot of question to why she was voting james popped up.

In post 890, Locke113 wrote: I don't know about anyone else's resistance to the James wagon but mine is just I'd prefer rob/doolittle slot to be lynched more, but I would be willing to lynch James if seemed like neither rob/doolittle or you weren't getting lynched today
Tries to explain away resistance to the James wagon.
1. My hesitation at voting you at first was because I was catching up and didn't want to accidentally hammer you and my vote stayed on GR/Dr.D because I scum readed them more than you since my scum read on you didn't work as well with James' alignment unknown at the time. If he was town you might still have been scum trying to buddy but I didn't think that was likely, but if he was scum you were basically confscum for me, which you now are.
2a. I scumread you higher because while you were less likely to be scum if James were to flip town, you did more anti-town shit, also Popo was tunnelling, James being scum doesn't change that, Popo gives barely any explanation for anything he does which I don't like thats the reason only you gave a shit at my interactions with Popo.
2b. I did try to get info from James, but he was inactive as fuck most of d1 so I didn't get any answers until basically the very end with no real chance to follow up plus I did say I thought James was scummy outright in my post responding to you first bringing up this poorly constructed case on me
2c.
3. GR was voting Gustavo at the time I voted him, why would I have cared about them wanting to lynch James when James was in no danger at that point in the game?
4. I was responding to a post where you weren't understanding the fact people weren't immediately lynching James just because you voted him, how is me explaining the fact he wasn't my highest scum read but that I was willing to jump on his wagon if it came down to it since I did scum read him part of your case on me?
if you're going to make a case on me, please actually make a good one
In post 1105, Akarin wrote:
In post 1104, Gustavo wrote: So you don’t think it’s possible he bussed for town cred which he desperately needed?
I don't think it's
likely
. Or rather, I think he'd absolutely bus in that situation but I don't think it's likely he was scum with James. There are 3 people I'd much rather lynch and at least a few that I'd somewhat prefer to Garmr.

From where I'm sitting you seem extremely confbiased, please don't take that personally.
Why don't you find it likely? Also who are the 3 people you are considering lynching today? Assuming Krazy is one since you're currently voting him
In post 1107, Akarin wrote:I wasn't really looking at these much before but 56 and 62 from Gamma really are what look worst in the whole "chainsawing James" mess.

@Krazy
@Gus
What do you two think of those? Were they things that you were considering in your first posts of the day or mostly other things?
I'm not seeing what about those posts was the worst part of that shitshow? Can you please explain?
In post 1113, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:gustavo
tell us your action and results pls
Can people please stop voting the PR?
In post 1122, Akarin wrote:
In post 1090, Krazy wrote:my lynch pool right now basically is only [locke, Gamma]

Yesterday I kinda thought Gamma was town based on meta, but meta is BS and the reads look a lot worse after James' flip.
In post 344, Krazy wrote:re: Garmr, while we see this more often from town, I kind of feel like that's mostly because there's more town in the game. I wash my hands of the /out and the AtE in the return, so I'm sticking with my earlier read of Garmr as scum.
After that, I'm thinking about Gamma and French. I'm playing with Gamma's vote on Garmr in my head. Gamma + Garmr team? It kind of looks like distancing, considering how quickly he was willing to jump to James. Both votes look weak.

I'm also playing with French in my lineup.
In post 164, FrenchAchilles wrote:
Vote: Gustavo

If Gamma's gonna bus I'll take it.

But happy to lynch Gamma or Robster.
Rob is probtown, so to me this reads like distancing between Gamma and French. Not much but there's not much to work with beyond that in this slot.

Scum Levels

Garmr -- 40% scum
Gamma -- 35% scum
French -- 30% scum

Baseline -- 8% scum
In post 345, Krazy wrote:lol Rob how is Gamma leantown?
In post 508, Krazy wrote:Gus wagon has French, Gamma, and Garmr?

<Eyerolling.gif>
In post 803, Hiraki wrote:I don't see how Gamma is scummy.
In post 804, Krazy wrote:This day fits Gamma's town profile slightly more than Gamma's scum profile, although meta is bullshit and I still don't like his votes, particularly the Gus vote. This reads as Wrong!Gamma.
In post 923, Gamma Emerald wrote:krazy claim your top 3
In post 924, Krazy wrote:BJ, BJ, and Garmr.
But no interest in a BJ lynch today, despite, for example, post 1057 where BJ had their vote on James and didn't move it to Garmr. But reason for no BJ push is about wagon position?

Plus, starting at 1063 the
way
Krazy hammered and the start of day posts. I think it was a grab for towncred, and that Krazy is afraid of Gamma.
VOTE: Krazy
why would Krazy be afraid of Gamma? though overall like this post and I would at least consider joining a Krazy wagon if Garmr definitely doesn't happen
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1125, Krazy wrote:No, lack of interest in BJ has to deal with how I like to play Day 2 vs Day 1.

If BJ is scum, I have already found him. Great! Time to find the buddy.

If I am wrong on BJ, it is stupid to tunnel him all game. Boo.

There's also usually a math component here, but actually it doesn't apply in this situation.

Akari, join us. Gamma wagon has cookies!

Does Krazy wagon have cookies?

I THINK NOT
So you prefer to leave your d1 scumread till you've caught the rest of scumteam would that be a correct interpretation of what you're saying?
In post 1131, popopopopopopo wrote:since garmr is pretty much confirmed town, i guess ill look into locke tomorrow. he has flown under my radar thus far.
How is garmr conftown?
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:
In post 331, James Brafin wrote:Locke is town. Those progressions and thought processes come from town, not scum.
In post 746, James Brafin wrote:Again, Locke is absolutely town. His play is just not from a scum midndset.
In post 986, James Brafin wrote:I fell like Locke is pretty much town at this point. Does everyone else agree with that? Just curious where we are reads wise right now.
In post 1025, James Brafin wrote:Now, on Locke you actually have a case. But you are guilty of the exact same things as Last coke, and you claim to be town. And you’ve not voted him once to my knowledge (may have forgotten)
I think this come from Noob scum trying to get their partner in a good position.
Scum had day chat, so there is no way any member of the scumteam would let another scum buddy them this blatantly especially since he never bothered to provide actual reasons for his town read on me. And these posts were pretty spaced out over all so his partners, which you're assuming would include me, would have had plenty of time to tell him to at least give actual reasoning behind his townread so it didn't look suspicious
In post 1135, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:
In post 331, James Brafin wrote:Locke is town. Those progressions and thought processes come from town, not scum.
In post 746, James Brafin wrote:Again, Locke is absolutely town. His play is just not from a scum midndset.
In post 986, James Brafin wrote:I fell like Locke is pretty much town at this point. Does everyone else agree with that? Just curious where we are reads wise right now.
In post 1025, James Brafin wrote:Now, on Locke you actually have a case. But you are guilty of the exact same things as Last coke, and you claim to be town. And you’ve not voted him once to my knowledge (may have forgotten)
I think this come from Noob scum trying to get their partner in a good position.
It's pretty blatant though... could also be trying to buddy up with town?
Exactly
In post 1136, DrDolittle wrote:Akarin/French - probs town by the wagon action/no participation day 1
BuJ - James sheeped a couple times and talked directly to, doesn't feel like scum-scum interactions
DrDo -I am town
Gamma - james has slight scum read on gamma, but also `liked' posts that called gamma town
Garmr -probably town
Gustavo - probably town
Hiraki - some weird scumreading on James' part. Don't like the interaction a lot
Krazy - James read Null -> scum -> town; little interaction
Locke - would scum James rly be so bold as to conf town a clearly not conf town scummate?
Popopo -probably town
Music - probs town by the wagon action/no participation day 1
Unreal - James said Unreal is conftown with few reason, rarely interacts (possibly due to unreal's low post count)
How is garmr probably town? Why does nobody understand just how easy would be to arrange to bus your scum partner when you also have day chat, would make it so much easier to organise how you were gonna do it.
In post 1139, Garmr wrote:
In post 1138, UnrealSeal wrote:James's TR of him is most likely buddying,
Do you think so? I mean if you look at everyone that had a implied scum read on james they are scum read
In post 287, James Brafin wrote:Possible scum: Golden Retriever
ConfScum: Popo and Garmr.
or shaded
In post 1036, James Brafin wrote:So the two people that have been lurking all game agree with you? Yeah I have real faith in this wagon.

There two exception and they are bujab and locke. I don't think he could push bujab after town reading Buj so hard so he flat out ignored Buj after he started pushing the wagon. While he defended locke he could of actually used that to let me shade locke and attach himself to locke instead of trying to fight the points. It would also of given a potential mislynch if locke was town if I was the one lynched.
You weren't even so much as shading James when he made that scum read so your reasoning that he scumreaded everyone with a scum read on him is false
In post 1141, Music wrote:I'll get to this later but just from end of day votes I'm fine with going with a Locke wagon.

VOTE: Locke
Why?
In post 1142, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1081, Dunnstral wrote:
VC 1.FinalJames Brafin (7) Garmr, BuJaber, popopopopopopo, Akarin, Music, Hiraki, Krazy
Garmr (3) James Brafin, UnrealSeal, Gustavo
DrDolittle (2) Locke113, Gamma Emerald
BuJaber (1) DrDolittle

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

A lynch has been achieved

When in doubt, VCA!

I have a scum pool that is far too big.

I usually assume 1 on 1 off wagon. Though assuming garmr is town it's possible both are off wagon. I think the one secenario that we can reasonably eliminate for the time being is that both scum are on the wagon.

1 on: popo, hiraki, krazy are typically scummiest slots. Music and akarin I still need to see more from them, but I also like the analysis someone made about music making both wagons equal. So let's take them out for now.

1 off: Seal, Locke, Gamma, DrD

I don't scumread gustavo but either way he claimed JOAT. Good luck trying to live as scum with a claim like that. It is confirmable and he has to keep proving it.

So basically good chance 2 scum in: {popo, hiraki, krazy, Seal, Locke, Gamma, DrD}

Robster knew garmr was town so DrD slot is still my top scumread. VOTE: Dr.D

I do this with caution because it's WIFOMy but I don't think popo would play like this if scum. It's too ballsy to basically make everyone hate you.

Seal and Gamma I can see flip either way. I reckon both would be easier to read with time. I've had reasonable success townreading them before most people in my games with them. (1 game each, not the same game)

Locke has been sort of non-committal but I townread a bunch of his posts. Gotta watch this slot.

Hiraki is hard for me to sort our playstyles don't jam but I townread his tone.

Krazy has a hardon for my lynch which I egotistically think is dumb to do as scum but also joined the wagon late when he knew James was going to be lynched for sure.
daychat would make it much easier to arrange to have 2 on so there is no reason to assume it absolutely has to be 1 off
In post 1148, Gustavo wrote:VOTE: do little
Rob defending his buddy really is the only narrative that makes sense
Might have to join you if everybody continues to wrongly assume that Garmr is locktown for bussing his scum partner, the scummier Garmr looks the worse GR's interaction with him becomes
In post 1182, Akarin wrote:No, apparently I'm mistaken. My eyes kind of glazed over reading Day 1 and I guess I imagined it.

This makes Garmr more town IMO.
How does it make Garmr more town?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yep, I've been incoherent on Gamma. That's one of the main reasons I want to flip it, I'm so preoccupied on the player meta that I end up going around in circles. I basically have no rebuttal because I really have been kinda all over the place there. Sometimes I wake up and think, idk, maybe today I shouldn't lynch gamma. But nope, then something happens, and I end up spending all day thinking about how good a Gamma flip would be. I don't know what to say. I just love me some Gamma flips.

Mmmm juicy, tangy Gamma flips.
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”