Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

I hammered. Trinity's post confirms they'll be around enough to submit actions, thus night should be normal length. Ya'll gonna see my green flip, lynch L'Otter, lynch Hiraki, then praise my genius.
This is a Parachute.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

re: 1199 what does this change for the next game day, and if you wanted trinity to stay in the game, you picked the worst time to end day, making your self hammer pointless theatrics.

and again... night was going to be paused if trinity flaked. which makes your "being around to submit a night action" fluff, also, you're meme townreading him with your pool.

my otherworldly powers tell me that in a different timeline, pine says you're the worst scumbud in the world.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Jingle »

Trinity just confirmed that they can read the thread and have no questions about my case. If no one has questions and there are no empty slots, what is the point in waiting?
This is a Parachute.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dude I think you’re double hammered it’s more just waiting on Mastina to post a VC
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Lycanfire »

my case made more sense when i wasn't missing a week of my life (worst time / trinity will flake out anyway)

there's still numerous failures with your day play, jingle

1. You said you wanted him to flake out during a day period instead of a night period. There's no real guarantee beyond Trinity saying they might find access this week. With your self hammer, day SHOULD start Friday, whatever Friday means to Mastina. Shit mod.

2. Your insistence than Trinity be around for "submit a night action" (1225) is flawed because you're aware night will be paused (your 1199, informed by my 1215).

3. The only night action accounted for in the set up that remains is the scum nightkill. This doesn't gel with your reads, and you're performing no work on Trinity after you got him into the thread, so what was any of that supposed to do?

4. The fact that you want to continually troll twilight instead of really meme case Otter/Hiraki upsets me, because I can't give a shit to read a heaping part of the thread and could easily be missing obvscum. In the bizarro world where you voted against your wincon, you aren't doing shit, so if you're town, do shit because we're trapped with you.

mastina can you prod mastina.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

1226 is so low res that I can't tell wh at's going on, but maybe that's the point
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by mastina »

End of Day Votecount
Jingle - 4 (TrinityNZ, Lycanfire, Dunnstral, Jingle)

Not Voting - 3 (Hiraki, LuckyOtter, MathBlade)

4 to lynch.
Last edited by mastina on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Jingle
Mafia Goon
Lynched D4
Spoiler: Role PM
Kokichi Oma/MafMen/Jingle, Mafia Goon
Kokichi Oma
MafMen
Jingle
, you are a
Mafia Goon
You may talk and vote during Day, but have no powers.
Factional Abilities
  1. [REDACTED LINK]
  2. Pine
    (
    Goon
    ) and
    [REDACTED]
    (
    Encryptor
    ) are your partners.
  3. During Night, select a mafiate; select a player. Named mafiate attempts a kill on target player.
  4. Vanilla Townie role PM:
    Kokichi Oma
    MafMen
    Jingle
    , you are a
    Vanilla Townie
    You win if all
    mafia
    are dead.

Game thread.
    Confirm role via PM.
  5. If desired, formatting for any specific Investigative/Protective PR is available on request.
You win if all
town
die.

Game thread.
Confirm role via PM.
<<< <<< Night 4 begins now.
Deadline: (expired on 2018-08-10 22:01:06). >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< Apologies for the delay. I had two choices: start the day half an hour before deadline, or wait for deadline and potentially start the day much later than the deadline; I opted for the latter. However, I can give it to you now quickly before I go to bed. >>>

LuckyOtter
Vanilla Townie
Killed N4
Spoiler: Role PM
LuckyOtter, Vanilla Townie
LuckyOtter
, you are a
Vanilla Townie
You win if all
mafia
are dead.

Game thread.
Confirm role via PM.
<<< Day Five begins. >>>
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

fyi, we're only guaranteed 1 flip before lylo, not 2. scum can no-kill and considering how quickly the team got eviscerated i'm sure they would be happy for the draw.

i'm pretty sure all ya'll are smart enough to figure that out as scum + otter was a force kill to keep as many suspects as possible in the game. he was legit never aligned with gerry and pine's interactions with him d1 didn't seem like theatre.

gonna read the thread tomorrow so i'll basically become a super saiyan, toodles
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1235, Lycanfire wrote:fyi, we're only guaranteed 1 flip before lylo, not 2. scum can no-kill and considering how quickly the team got eviscerated i'm sure they would be happy for the draw.

i'm pretty sure all ya'll are smart enough to figure that out as scum + otter was a force kill to keep as many suspects as possible in the game. he was legit never aligned with gerry and pine's interactions with him d1 didn't seem like theatre.

I see the concept but the words following from your post do not support the concept.
If they want to have as many possible suspects as possible they shoot myself or Dunn here.

I put out a case as to why Dunn was never scum with Pine. Lucky Otter was not cased like that.

I am thinking it’s Trinity here and Jingle made a stall play to make sure Trinity would submit a kill. With Trinity’s VLA for a week we are disincentived from lynching their slot.

I say for a week we go through all the remaining slots and go from there. This way everyone gives content and we don’t mislynch if scum simply isn’t here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah, late posting me yesterday was a little off but not really. Dunn/Trinity ends this game with the win.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1237, Hiraki wrote:Yeah, late posting me yesterday was a little off but not really. Dunn/Trinity ends this game with the win.
Dunn should absolutely not be lynched. Like ever.

No scum buddy says “hey should we X” in thread unless one is trolling and caught. This was neither of those times.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Well, I'm not touching Lycanfire.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1239, Hiraki wrote:Well, I'm not touching Lycanfire.
Good for you.

It’s Trinity or you so if you’re scum thanks for saying who you’ll never vote so if you get taken to lylo with Lycanfire not voting the other person would be a scum claim.

If you’re scum you’ve relinquished control of the board unless you nightkill Lycanfire which means that you me Dunn endgame in that case in which you just die because Dunn can’t be scum.

So that’s a very bad move if you’re scum.

@Dunn thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Do you think I play bad scum now?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1240, MathBlade wrote:
Good for you.

It’s Trinity or you so if you’re scum thanks for saying who you’ll never vote so if you get taken to lylo with Lycanfire not voting the other person would be a scum claim.

If you’re scum you’ve relinquished control of the board unless you nightkill Lycanfire which means that you me Dunn endgame in that case in which you just die because Dunn can’t be scum.

@Dunn thoughts?
Well I think someone brought up yesterday that deadline would be paused at night if Trinity wasn't picked?

I'll have to reread interactions but I think I remember that Hiraki looks bad with these flips
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1235, Lycanfire wrote:fyi, we're only guaranteed 1 flip before lylo, not 2. scum can no-kill and considering how quickly the team got eviscerated i'm sure they would be happy for the draw.

I see the concept but the words following from your post do not support the concept.
If they want to have as many possible suspects as possible they shoot myself or Dunn here.

I put out a case as to why Dunn was never scum with Pine. Lucky Otter was not cased like that.

I am thinking it’s Trinity here and Jingle made a stall play to make sure Trinity would submit a kill. With Trinity’s VLA for a week we are disincentived from lynching their slot.

I say for a week we go through all the remaining slots and go from there. This way everyone gives content and we don’t mislynch if scum simply isn’t here.
It doesn’t make sense for it to be me. I voted Jingle early on, and then I clearly revoted him when it looked like he was trying to stall. If we were scum partners, there’s no way I would have done that, to leave myself as the only mafia, especially with so many town remaining.

What I don’t understand is why Jingle hammered himself. I can understand him voting himself to cast off suspicion, but hammering himself, I just don’t get it.

I agree we should take our time and go through all the remaining slots and get content from everyone.
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

Why not?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1242, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1240, MathBlade wrote:
Good for you.

@Dunn thoughts?
Well I think someone brought up yesterday that deadline would be paused at night if Trinity wasn't picked?

I'll have to reread interactions but I think I remember that Hiraki looks bad with these flips
??? I don’t follow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Which part?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Deadline being paused at night for Trinity
She had made several posts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I worded that weird

I meant if Trinity wasn't here the night would be paused
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1248, Dunnstral wrote:I worded that weird

I meant if Trinity wasn't here the night would be paused
That is blatantly false. A mod cannot do that as it can be used to confirm alignment.

For example if scum says “I am going to country X where I am going to a retreat with no cell phone or internet access for a week” then there is a kill scum could say “not me”

So they have to replace the slot or have night last the entire VLA. Since Trinity posted after her VLA night has to last the entire regular time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”