Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9400 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm currently on the fence of if it's better to just give power to all my TRs so they can have self watchers and leave us the scum's footprints in pretty colors or just go with the apocalypse plan, hence why i want to hear from Drixx coz i know he was against the plan yesterday and im wondering if what me and math said have changed his mind.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9401 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by the worst »

Isn't the goo plan just a roundabout version of the boom plan? lmao you'll just sequentially lynch outside of the townblock until town wins anyway, and maybe eventually the lynchpool will be dead and you'll realised you've been duped by someone or other the entire time.

Only difference is if you stall it gives hypothetical deepwolves more opportunities for powers along with more for town

*shrug*
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9402 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9347, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9345, Sakura Hana wrote:So Titus gave power to a scummate instead of Ank.
In post 9073, Sakura Hana wrote:N2: Titus > FA, Nancy, Shiro, Math, Ank (Ank died)
So one of Nancy, FA or Math is scum?
Lololol, Math is right. Is this a derp? Titus clearly gave the power to
someone else

Someone
hidden
, which probably why they killed Shiro.
Personally if it were confirmed Titus didn't give Ank powers I'd be looking pretty damn hard at Drixx right now. I don't see Shiro kill as a protection of "hidden" but protection of Drixx, it makes a lot more sense logically.
In post 9186, Frozen Angel wrote:There is one other issue with that theory and that is "why wouldn't titus and her scumteam be afraid of some people having mediums?"
They'd already hit someone not BPing in Cerb who was fairly likely to Medium, they had a soft-claim of it in Ank, reasonable to assume they could wipe out or contain the mediums, which they did in fact do.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #9403 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by hebichan »

Wasn't Titus hard pushing Drixx though?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9404 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by the worst »

Ngl tje highlight of this game will always be the sod2 with the reveal of Titus' avatar in the leader slot and every single person in the game sans 4 being like "lol o fuck"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9405 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by the worst »

I like to think the scumteam laughed manically
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9406 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Unfortunately for scum, SS was on last night, and that means they cant power negate a thing as long as whoever picked SS uses SS. They CAN bypass a BP with SS, but if the player used self watcher OH FUCK for scum xD
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9407 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In any case if i do a color thing it will be
Pink
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9408 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 5.1
Leader: Sakura Hana

Kokichi Oma (2):
Kokichi Oma, the worst

Creature (1):
hebichan
Nosferatu (1):
Creature

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (15):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Nero Cain, Nosferatu, Sakura Hana, Sando, Theta Alpine, Toranaga

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-20 11:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Goo Generation:
Until the next Night Phase, anyone that successfully targets you will be covered in goo of a single color of your choice.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Absorption:
You acquire any Superpowers that successfully target you.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Superhuman Tracking:
Target another player. You will know who that player targets this Night Phase.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9409 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by the worst »

lol, but that's such a small chance of such a big reward. besides scum will be sending their more lynchable players to do the kills anyway so why not bomb em now? :p
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9410 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Drixx »

A few thoughts ... some of which are left over from last day phase because thread locked while I was putting together a post.

1.) I took the doctor like ability last night and targeted our current leader with it. Figured it couldn't hurt and might save a kill. I didn't see any watch report so posting what I did in case someone was waiting to see what I would say.

2.) There's some serious intellectual dishonesty in the late part of yesterday. At least twice (and perhaps more often), I made it clear that my brain wasn't braining properly when I voted on day 2. I did NOT vote the person I felt was crossing the line with Titus. That doesn't change the fact that Titus was being wound up intentionally. Anyone who knows Titus and goes and reads even a small part of day 2 will know that. I am thus a little bit concerned that a couple people are pretending like I'm insisting that the particular vote I made was tied to my reasoning. I wasn't even the least bit obtuse in admitting that my memory was incorrect and I voted the wrong person.

2a.) Just as a side note: That gave Titus a really good reason to go way lower activity in day 2 than her usual self.

3.) I still think the suicide bombing plan is bad because giving scum what amounts to free mislynches is never a good idea and I don't think the game state warrants the risk.

4.) Someone yesterday implied that when I said I had dropped a town tell earlier in the game that I was referring to a
TRUST TELL
. They're not the same thing. A trust tell is something a person only does as one alignment or the other and then having established that meta they
refer to it in an attempt to take advantage of it
. That's not really at all what I mean. If you haven't played with me enough, then you didn't catch it, and that's fine. Some in this list have played with me often enough they would find it in my ISO.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9411 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9410, Drixx wrote:I did NOT vote the person I felt was crossing the line with Titus. That doesn't change the fact that Titus was being wound up intentionally. Anyone who knows Titus and goes and reads even a small part of day 2 will know that. I am thus a little bit concerned that a couple people are pretending like I'm insisting that the particular vote I made was tied to my reasoning. I wasn't even the least bit obtuse in admitting that my memory was incorrect and I voted the wrong person.
You literally said I was being voted because I was winding Titus up for no reason and making the game toxic:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9412 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9410, Drixx wrote:3.) I still think the suicide bombing plan is bad because giving scum what amounts to free mislynches is never a good idea and I don't think the game state warrants the risk.
This is actually either scum tmi or blatantly the worst posting I've ever seen. You're literally assuming all 3 scum are in the townblock, lol.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9413 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9410, Drixx wrote:1.) I took the doctor like ability last night and targeted our current leader with it. Figured it couldn't hurt and might save a kill. I didn't see any watch report so posting what I did in case someone was waiting to see what I would say.
im glad you actually tried to prevent a kill on me, but a power negate would've nullified it, did you miss my posts where i said i would 100% SS a BP?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9414 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Technically there wasnt any guarantee that I would do it aside from my word, I did say it I would do it for the sake of information, any attempt at gambiting and then dying would've led you in the wrong direction.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9393, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But I still don’t understand your FA comment. I didn’t know what powers she had until D3 and she didn’t even claim PN until D4 iirc? So, my pick was unrelated to that. *confused*
I think I claimed day 3? or was it day 4
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

If I use a colored thing it will be in
Teal

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9334, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9332, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9329, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9327, Sakura Hana wrote:Now the question is, considering how OP a public self-watcher is do we really wanna go with the bombing plan? or should i just choose townies so if they die we know who targeted them.
And if we do i think we should probably announce colors beforehand.
How’d you get self watcher from that?
I thought it said another player?
Everyone that targets you would be publicly known by their color in the votecount.
So basically everyone knows who targeted you.
So basically a public self-watcher
I think that is backwards?

People give away goo. So all goo givers would have to hit the same target?

Then that target would be a rainbow?

Unless I am missing something.

Let me re-examine after work
what sakura said is true. I posted it in thread too

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9418 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9347, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9345, Sakura Hana wrote:So Titus gave power to a scummate instead of Ank.
In post 9073, Sakura Hana wrote:N2: Titus > FA, Nancy, Shiro, Math, Ank (Ank died)
So one of Nancy, FA or Math is scum?
Titus claimed she gave it to ank and they killed ank in same night. do you think scum would allow ank to learn bp if they wanted to kill her? and they would loose a chance to get a power role?

so she chose someone else instead of ank.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9419 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9349, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9346, Nero Cain wrote:but real talk Math: don't use Petrification: on Creature. I mean, I guess you could but it seems useless and we want him dead. Save it. Self Petrification would be nice but not gonna happen...
Yes we do want him dead.

However forcing scum to kill me or negate me reveals a lot about the setup.

If Creature lives until tomorrow then Creature is confirmed scum and scum are confirmed to have negate.

If Creature is petrified then it confirms that scum thought he was a goner and held it (unlikely) or they don’t have it.

We have tons of obvTown forcing scum to kill me or negate me is a huge win.

We then blow up any potential scum and then give obvTown like FA and Nancy the goo and force them to use it since people were terrified of negates

This cages scum.

Give me a bit to think on this. But I think this is a lot better strategy.
why not bombing or lynching him? petrified players won't flip

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 9411, Sando wrote:
In post 9410, Drixx wrote:I did NOT vote the person I felt was crossing the line with Titus. That doesn't change the fact that Titus was being wound up intentionally. Anyone who knows Titus and goes and reads even a small part of day 2 will know that. I am thus a little bit concerned that a couple people are pretending like I'm insisting that the particular vote I made was tied to my reasoning. I wasn't even the least bit obtuse in admitting that my memory was incorrect and I voted the wrong person.
You literally said I was being voted because I was winding Titus up for no reason and making the game toxic:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.
And I've said
several
times no since then that I was relying upon my memory and didn't go back and check. It happens. Generally my memory is pretty reliable. Like ... it's not like my ISO is very long. The fact that you keep pretending like I didn't long ago thousands of posts back already disconnect YOU from the thing I was talking about really seems to be more and more of a stretch the more time goes on and the more times I say so.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9421 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 9413, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9410, Drixx wrote:1.) I took the doctor like ability last night and targeted our current leader with it. Figured it couldn't hurt and might save a kill. I didn't see any watch report so posting what I did in case someone was waiting to see what I would say.
im glad you actually tried to prevent a kill on me, but a power negate would've nullified it, did you miss my posts where i said i would 100% SS a BP?
There's too much unknown in the game to be certain. I wanted to be certain.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9422 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 9412, the worst wrote:
In post 9410, Drixx wrote:3.) I still think the suicide bombing plan is bad because giving scum what amounts to free mislynches is never a good idea and I don't think the game state warrants the risk.
This is actually either scum tmi or blatantly the worst posting I've ever seen. You're literally assuming all 3 scum are in the townblock, lol.
People actually have expressed a belief that I'm scum. That dramatically raises my paranoia about the townblock being infiltrated. At this point, I am reassessing as much as is possible in a game of this length.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9423 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9421, Drixx wrote:
In post 9413, Sakura Hana wrote:
There's too much unknown in the game to be certain. I wanted to be certain.
Ok i get that.
But i mean, it's only useful if you thought i was gambiting and wasnt going to SS a BP.
If scum had strongman or SS they would pierce both your and my protection.
If math was scum and didnt give me power, then scum would power negate me which would also prevent your protection.
So it kinda overlapped, Im still wondering about the why of that.
I wanna know what your thought process was about it.
Or is that it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor