Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

Holy shit Music is an alternate account of Myloninja!
vote conspiracy
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1239, Krazy wrote:With the way James was playing, if you knew he was scum, I think you would want to bus him early. And your case on me today seems more like a form of misdirection than an attempt to push a SR. I've been pretty clear that my move away from BJ has to deal with playstyle, and your entire case on me is that I moved away from BJ. Who apparently you also SR but also don't want to push? WTF
Ok I'm reading this. You argue that Akarin is scum because she SR you for not SR BJ despite her belief that BJ is scummy. It's odd, but I'm not seeing the scum motivation behind this - in particular, you don't have a wagon on you, and the case is not particularly strong, so what's the benefit on attacking you?

Two scenarios pop out
- BJ is town and Akarin-scum is trying to buddy up BJ through attacking you
this is unlikely since you are not pressuring BJ
- BJ is scum and Akarain-scum is doing some sort of weird pseudo distance dance with the partner where she kinda scum reads the partner, but also attacks a player that could potentially scum read the partner?
this requires the two remaining scum to be these. are you willing to bet on that?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I'll look at the locke case seriously tomorrow.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 2.2Locke113 (3) Garmr, Music, BuJaber
Gamma Emerald (2) DrDolittle, popopopopopopo
Music (2) Gustavo, Krazy
DrDoLittle (1) UnrealSeal
Krazy (1) Akarin
Gustavo (1) Hiraki
Garmr (1) Locke113

Not Voting (1) Gamma Emerald

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-08-24 21:00:00)

Notes: Opening post is updated
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't know what to do with music. Do we read into the inactivity?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'm asking if anyone has meta on him/her
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mostly I feel like Akarin's case seemed phony more than the association with BJ being that strong. There are other reasons she might want to park her vote on me.

If I'm right about Music being a Mylo alt then that slot is town.

Vote Akarin
vote conspiracy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1273, Music wrote:Apologies for being slow, I am still here though. I'll have time in ~2 hours to get to this however.
You should rename yourself beetle juice.
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Music »

Sorry Sorry I can't do it tonight sorry, I will make myself do this tomorrow though,
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

You’ve made excuses all game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Garmr »

If I had to pick between lynching music and akarin I would pick akarin. I have A bit of Paranoia and I have the feeling she would likely make competent scum. That's if I had to pick through I'm quite happy assuming she is town along with music till actions prove otherwise. Locke is still my main lynch.

Also this a bit of bias I don't want locke in lylo no matter if his town/scum especially if I'm going to be in lylo his a detriment to my image of a ideal town. If his town he will be the cause of towns loss if his scum (which I believe) he should of been lynched earlier/today.

Gustavo is another person that should be removed before mylo but the information he can provide town will hit it's peak by day 3.

I have a very dickish way of sorting locke but i'm hesitant to do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1285, Garmr wrote:If his town he will be the cause of towns
This is if I'm in there with him.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Gustavo »

garmr should definitely not be anywhere near mylo
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Gustavo »

what pisses me off the most about the james lynch is I was pretty sure he was scum from that early on omgus stuff, if only somebody hadn't stepped in stopped the valuable conversations we were about to have. That is why I am sure this was a bus job. His buddy was getting pressure so he swooped in to save him and later when he has pretty shitty status in the game he decides to bus to gain some town cred. look at him now acting so big and bad cause he helped lynch james, but if it wasn't from him I would have been death tunneling james myself.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Gustavo »

scum theater is a thing, james v garner looked more like scum theater than genuine arguing

Things I really want

I really want to lynch garmr

I really want music to start playing this game so he can be sorted properly.

I really want pop to start explaining shit and also stop criticizing others for not doing stuff when he isn't doing anything

I want hiriaki, who is most likely town, to start playing towards his win condition.

is this too much to ask?

i don't think so
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1289, Gustavo wrote:scum theater is a thing, james v garner looked more like scum theater than genuine arguing

Things I really want

I really want to lynch garmr

I really want music to start playing this game so he can be sorted properly.

I really want pop to start explaining shit and also stop criticizing others for not doing stuff when he isn't doing anything

I want hiriaki, who is most likely town, to start playing towards his win condition.

is this too much to ask?

i don't think so
1.in response to the earlier post if it was scum theatre I would of pretended to get angry back in the same way I with you. That's not the case as I made sure it didn't escalate because I felt like he was trying to do intentionally. James is just newbie scum.

2. You have been fucking trash this game. You been threatening to report people all game not just me. You been looking for that ban and that just ruins the game for everyone. Just let the mod decide what is report worthy and what isn't.

3. Fucking grow up.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Gustavo »

I think people should be playing by the rules. I’m not going to shut up when I see rules being violated or people playing against their win condition. The thing you did used to be against the rules. Hiraki doesn’t seem to think I’m scum, he just wants me to put info that is already outed if he took his head out of his ass.

You did try and stop James pressure at a time when the game was really starting to go somewhere. If you did that as town, shame on you. You don’t get any town cred for being on that wagon from me. Your bad this game still far outweighs the one little useful thing you did.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1224, Gustavo wrote:You make sense as a partner to James and you’re posting style is impossible to read so that doesn’t help you. If I can’t read your posts, I can’t read you.
Do you have any reasons that are different than Garmr's for why you think this?
In post 1229, Hiraki wrote:How do you feel about responses to inquiries toward him? That's what makes me feel uneasy.
Why does it make you feel uneasy?
In post 1235, Gustavo wrote:This just reads “it’s no fair why he’s pushing on my scumbuddy” if we assume Garmr is town (not there yet) it reads “it’s no fair why is he pushing on my scum buddy when this other guy is way scummier”
I'll make sure to not say anything in my next game when someone tunnels someone from literally the first page and gives zero reasoning behind it

@Everyone:
are posts like this fine to read or still difficult? Trying to find out how much I can get in one post without making it too hard for you guys so I don't have to just spam the game with lots of back to back posts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1292, Locke113 wrote:
In post 1224, Gustavo wrote:You make sense as a partner to James and you’re posting style is impossible to read so that doesn’t help you. If I can’t read your posts, I can’t read you.
Do you have any reasons that are different than Garmr's for why you think this?
In post 1229, Hiraki wrote:How do you feel about responses to inquiries toward him? That's what makes me feel uneasy.
Why does it make you feel uneasy?
In post 1235, Gustavo wrote:This just reads “it’s no fair why he’s pushing on my scumbuddy” if we assume Garmr is town (not there yet) it reads “it’s no fair why is he pushing on my scum buddy when this other guy is way scummier”
I'll make sure to not say anything in my next game when someone tunnels someone from literally the first page and gives zero reasoning behind it

@Everyone:
are posts like this fine to read or still difficult? Trying to find out how much I can get in one post without making it too hard for you guys so I don't have to just spam the game with lots of back to back posts
better
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Locke113 »

Holy shit, people were complaining about my posts being hard to understand but Dr.D what in the world was 1242, I know you said it was a filler response but still makes my brain hurt and reminds me why I didn't do maths after high school
In post 1258, Gustavo wrote:As useless as he’s being I don’t really feel pop is scum.
Same tbh, don't like how Popo plays but he's probably not scum
In post 1261, Gustavo wrote:scratch that question, I just saw who is voting him.

UNVOTE:
???
In post 1267, Garmr wrote:It's the exact same Resistance to the James wagon we had yesterday.
I'm not responding to the rest of this post since I've already made my responses to your accusations so all I have to say is that even if this were true, why would it matter? there were more than 2 people who didn't immediately jump on the James wagon once you started pushing it, so its not like that kind of resistance to a wagon is a definite scum tell for either the accused or the people resisting the wagon

Also since my posts are hard to read I'll just ask you again, instead of assume you're ignoring me:
What question did I answer that wasn't directed at me?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1281, Krazy wrote: If I'm right about Music being a Mylo alt then that slot is town.
Is Mylo often inactive in games as town?
In post 1282, Garmr wrote:
In post 1273, Music wrote:Apologies for being slow, I am still here though. I'll have time in ~2 hours to get to this however.
You should rename yourself beetle juice.
:lol:
In post 1285, Garmr wrote: Also this a bit of bias I don't want locke in lylo no matter if his town/scum especially if I'm going to be in lylo his a detriment to my image of a ideal town.
If his town he will be the cause of towns loss
if his scum (which I believe) he should of been lynched earlier/today.

Gustavo is another person that should be removed before mylo but the information he can provide town will hit it's peak by day 3.

I have a very dickish way of sorting locke but i'm hesitant to do it.
So you say you're hesitant about using a dickish method to sort me, which would actual contribute to your win condition if you're town but you'll say shit like this without a second thought? Whatever method you have of sorting me, just do it instead of talking about how you could if you wanted to but you're not going to for some reason or another. Unless that method is shooting me, in which case never mind
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Krazy »

Mylo has a night and day meta. If he writes a response more than two sentences hes confscum, if he only two sentence beetlejuices hes town. Its not the best meta to rely on but it is pretty easy to spot the pattern lol.
vote conspiracy
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

I want to vote for locke or seal as a second choice today. I think there's a high chance one flips scum. Later when we have 2 flipped scum finding the last one will be easier.

My scum pool tactics work for me. If you don't like it you can ignore how I arrive at each candidate but tell me why locke / seal are town or vote for one please.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1292, Locke113 wrote:Do you have any reasons that are different than Garmr's for why you think this?
I provided some already.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gustavo »

I don’t like the people on that wagon. Felt that was obvious

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”