micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler: top 5 r what i got

Vote count 1.14

Aronis (4):
NicoRobin, Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, profii
profii (3):
stungun0404, Creature, MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends august 14 at 14:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-08-14 14:00:00)

mod notes
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by profii »

Don’t tell me how to play

I’m allowed to try and interpret things from your pov
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1298, profii wrote:You didn’t think about why people might have lives outside of a mafia game (shock horror) and instead just went straight in with a comment that helped your tunnel

It’s annoying. Stop it.
hey now, that’s a low blow. even i do believe it or not have a life outside the game

when i tunnel, i tunnel hard until sth seriously convinces me otherwise. nothing has convinced me of such. this is nothing new.

tunneling can be annoying, but that does not mean it is wrong. if it is on scum, it is right. you seemed quite scummy to me initially, and still do.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i think i am 2/3 so far at tunneling on scum. that isn’t bad

i’m going to call it a night and go to bed
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Aronis needs to claim.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1304, Shoshin wrote:Aronis needs to claim.
Meh

VOTE: Aronis
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by profii »

Hmmm Aronis’ Buddy just flipped PR
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 1276, Aronis wrote:
In post 1267, NicoRobin wrote:You're spinning this around and insisting that I am saying that lurking in general is town behavior, rather than it being town behavior for ME ALONE.

But okay, be my guest. :c
I'm saying lurking isn't town behavior and is anti-town. Provide all the examples you want, I highly doubt you'll be able to solidly prove it's a townie course of action on a repeated basis.
It is for me.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Come to think of it, why don't try to prove that I regularly lurk as scum instead? Cos you won't find any proof for that.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:30 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@shoshin, which of aronis or profii do you think is more likely to flip scum? you really think aronis?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

profii vote pattern: stungun (until after i was put at L-2 and gif removed his vote from me to put it on shoshin) —> aronis (put him at L-2 early on) —>kokichi (demands a wagon on kokichi for associatives) —> aronis (says we should lynch aronis and jk gif) —> gif (puts gif at L-3, following my vote there) —> creature (says we lynch creature “which pretty much towns gif”) —> aronis (back at L-2) —> creature (with reason that we’ll obtain more info from creature lynch, even though he scumreads aronis?) —>votes aronis again to L-2 him again! —> votes stungun even though he thinks i am town —> votes creature because highest chances for scum are creature and aronis which is valid at least —> votes stungun even though he literally implied i am town a page prior —> votes aronis to put him BACK AT L-1

there is a bunch of slimy bandwagoning here in profii’s iso, and his maintaining his position on the bandwagons in particular is what can go down as scummy here. and all the contradictions of his vote pattern in particular is what everyone should be seeing as scummy.

he literally implied in a post that i was town UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. and yet he votes me a page later. what is not scummy about that? kokichi, given that you give weight to voting patterns, you should seriously consider this as scummy
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

he votes gif thinking gif is scum, then he votes creature next “which pretty much towns gif”.

what kind of logic is that?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:53 am

Post by MariaR »

It feels good when Stun isn't on your ass for once
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 594, profii wrote:Gifs not had pressure really. I think applying some will remove any element of doubt to the above

And if that pressure gives any scum tells to the rest of town then winner winner

I’m pretty biased now I’m pretty much locked on Aronis and GIF - so I’ll try not to tunnel and get in the way but I think I’ve sussed this game now
correction: he wanted to pressure gif, but he did have suspicions of gif before that creature vote which he straight-up said “would pretty much town gif”
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1312, MariaR wrote:It feels good when Stun isn't on your ass for once
yeah, i’m like wisdom 2.0 when i get locked in in terms of tunneling energy :giggle:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1314, stungun0404 wrote:
yeah, i’m like wisdom 2.0 when i get locked in in terms of tunneling energy :giggle:
backs away slowly
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 am

Post by profii »

In post 1313, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 594, profii wrote:Gifs not had pressure really. I think applying some will remove any element of doubt to the above

And if that pressure gives any scum tells to the rest of town then winner winner

I’m pretty biased now I’m pretty much locked on Aronis and GIF - so I’ll try not to tunnel and get in the way but I think I’ve sussed this game now
correction: he wanted to pressure gif, but he did have suspicions of gif before that creature vote which he straight-up said “would pretty much town gif”
I've said a number of times there is a logic that suggests Creature / GIF could be TvS

that implies I don't know which is which, but flipping one would lead us to the other.

but don't worry about reading the thread, I'll keep posting
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:02 am

Post by profii »

Stungun is probably scum with Aronis for me at this point. I read his ISO

The majority of page 1 is him leaning town or not being sure on Aronis, then suddenly he puts him at L-2 and just wants as flip - but quickly gets onto me and tunnels from there.

At this point, if you really do want a flip, and I suggest there is a point where we all do with a mere 4 hours to go... you can get it, but you are finding every reason not to vote Aronis rn.

funny how things turn out.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 am

Post by profii »

so if aronis flips town what does it tell us

stungun has flirted with the idea of the lynch but never really followed through - he has also said he does not bus as scum. = 2 major concerns.

he is pushing me hard, if I go through, he is in a position of pretty much mistaken town leader and will have some explaining to do.
im not bothered enough to meta dive and see how/if stun tunnels a slot then backs out after the mislynch as scum or whatever - as that's not something Ill be around to deal with but if I do get lynched, I suggest that's where the more diligent among you go.

but if he is town!stun and he is just tunnelling me, I guess he is just one of those people who pays far too much attention to 'mafia theory' - e.g. I said aronis is a scum players dream - that implies 'if aronis is actually town, because he is coming across very scummy, the reason he might be coming across scummy, is because he is scum, which is far more probable'

but that doesn't roll off the tongue as neatly, however, given where Stun has taken us, I feel I need to say it.

sigh.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1300, schadd_ wrote:Vote count 1.14

Aronis (4): NicoRobin, Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, profii
profii (3): stungun0404, Creature, MariaR
Have you ever seen something as beautiful as this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

distortion: i do bus as scum, just not always!

i did it HARD in newbie 1875.

and i think you, profii, are scum because of a). you literally implied that you know i am town without directly stating so yourself, and then voted me soon afterwards. you would only know i am town if you are scum. b). similarly, you say you know NSG is town early on, then you back that up later by attributing everything nsg has done as being NAI. what kind of progression? c). you distract me from your vote wagon by trying to find out who your partner would be before you are lynched, and you have done sth of this nature multiple times now. and d). you are scum because you have doubtcasted players more than stuck up for them in general off memory, and that is being scum 101.

e). even if your lynch goes through, you aren’t even offering us that many townreads to reflect upon. you expect players to be town, but you are not really telling us you think they are town. this is also problematic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1278, stungun0404 wrote:why is aronis scummier than profii?
I dont like how he wouldn't claim also his lynch lool is quiet big which I think could be from scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1292, stungun0404 wrote:in fact, that is literally kokichi and nico’s vote progression

stun —> aronis

that’s it for both
Didn't I vote nsg earlier. But, regardless I just think aronis has a higher chance if flipping scum than prof
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I feel this. Worst part hes been wrong about me every game I've been in with him. Lol
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1321, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1278, stungun0404 wrote:why is aronis scummier than profii?
I dont like how he wouldn't claim also his lynch lool is quiet big which I think could be from scum
fair enough, but i think profii’s is quite large too. he’s said he’d lynch creature, aronis, me among others iirc.

i will hammer aronis if absolutely necessary, but i’m honestly not thinking he’s scum. something particular about his tone registers as towny to me. just strikes a chord. you ever get that feeling?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”