Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1014, hebichan wrote:Titus is giving me feels. Bad feels, maybe.
lol this
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9475, Creature wrote:
In post 1014, hebichan wrote:Titus is giving me feels. Bad feels, maybe.
lol this
agree it's awful
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh.

Nero I could see.
Toranaga has used his power so suboptimally I don’t want him being leader as I still scumread him for it but if he is town then I don’t trust him to adequately give out stuff correctly.

If I am taking out Creature I myself am defenseless. And based on how tonight goes I could need to do it again.
But I guess we could use it as a barometer of Drixx town if he just keeps healing me?

Nero and FA isn’t all that bad. But mainly FA is better.

Pedit
@Toranaga
We would be giving powers under the condition they blow up on the other person mentioned.
If they don’t its a scum claim and game throwing. This is the only day we 100% can’t lose with this is today mathematically. Furthermore we give it to the most townie of the lynchpool to prevent that problem as said before.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore as mentioned we are trusting the townblock is all town whether we go with the bomb plan or not. Due to numbers and lynches etc.

So the bomb plan is the best way to go about things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok math you veto me I veto you, deal?

wrt the power thing: sure. if I'm elected to receive a power, I'm 100% getting the sui bomb and letting other slots be resolved before setting myself off, unless people want me as leader instead. 1 for 1 is a pretty fantastic deal and everyone should just take it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

the suboptimal use of my power has so far given the best reason anyone has for townreading drixx btw

I could have targeted shiro and be talking with the dead now, and I did forget to send it in n2, but none of that makes my play "so suboptimally it's actually scummy". I think my actions have been fine. I targeted FA, drixx and gamma, and all of those results have given us something to help solve the game. using that as the basis to scumread me is pretty awful but alas, you do you mate.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9479, Toranaga wrote:ok math you veto me I veto you, deal?

wrt the power thing: sure. if I'm elected to receive a power, I'm 100% getting the sui bomb and letting other slots be resolved before setting myself off, unless people want me as leader instead. 1 for 1 is a pretty fantastic deal and everyone should just take it.
In post 9480, Toranaga wrote:the suboptimal use of my power has so far given the best reason anyone has for townreading drixx btw

I could have targeted shiro and be talking with the dead now, and I did forget to send it in n2, but none of that makes my play "so suboptimally it's actually scummy". I think my actions have been fine. I targeted FA, drixx and gamma, and all of those results have given us something to help solve the game. using that as the basis to scumread me is pretty awful but alas, you do you mate.
I do not veto.

I think it solves the horrible uses of powers perfectly if you are one of the bombers.
Your second paragraph sketches me out to be frank. Like “look at this I am ‘helping’” it just feels wrong.

However if town thinks you’re better as leader that is the majority decision and I will respect that. I would just like to be voting the other person nominated. I just don’t think you are a good choice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

For the bombing plan.

[Creature, Hebi], [Theta, Gamma], [Nosferatu, TW] [Kokichi]

The pairs one of them will get bomb and kill the other, the solo is who we lynch today.
I paired Creature and Hebi coz Creature SRs Hebi so if either is town, they have lots of incentive to bomb the other.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9482, Sakura Hana wrote:[Creature, Hebi]
+1
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Creature »

I also fully support [Nosferatu, TW]
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9482, Sakura Hana wrote:For the bombing plan.

The pairs one of them will get bomb and kill the other, the solo is who we lynch today.
I paired Creature and Hebi coz Creature SRs Hebi so if either is town, they have lots of incentive to bomb the other.
I am down for this. I wish I was petrifying Creature but instead I will go full protective mode.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

If you want to lynch today someone else, then lemme know and we can swap them around, but i need to know coz i still need to modify the teams according to the bombing plan.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am good with lynching Kokichi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Creature »

Me too
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9488, Creature wrote:Me too
Ewwww
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Creature »

though, I'm thinking if it should be something like [Gamma, TW] [Theta, Nosferatu]
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Creature »

I townlean both of Gamma and Theta.
Sigh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

As for leadership

Either [Nero/FA] or [Tora/FA] or [Nero/Tora] imo.

I need to run some errands, I want to get this sorted out in less than 24 hours if possible.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9492, Sakura Hana wrote:As for leadership

Either [Nero/FA] or [Tora/FA] or [Nero/Tora] imo.

I need to run some errands, I want to get this sorted out in less than 24 hours if possible.
Nero/FA 100% is what I pick of those.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

As I was walking towards my errands, I had some thoughts.

About the townbloc people.
First of all, FA was og Leader from N0, and there were some concerns about her, however, it is true that i dont see scum her giving power to Cerb and then killing him, specially when Cerb specifically said that he would get BP even tho he actually didn't. I just can't see her as scum.
Second of all, Mathblade. Titus was very reluctant to giving Math power and only did so because Ank said that she could control Math to not misuse his powers, considering Titus is scum, I think this makes Math very likely town.
Third of all, Drixx. Titus decided to not give power to Drixx but to Ank (the NK) instead, there are some arguments about Titus giving power to Drixx anyway, but Drixx's reaction to this relevation felt genuine. I think there's a high chance of Drixx being town here.

I think IF there is a deep wolf in the townbloc is probably elsewhere, but those 3 are probably the ones i'd be the most suspicious about mostly coz im pretty sure they are very good at scum play, so they were my priority on figuring out.

Now.
Here's a plan.
Nero and FA run for leadership, Nero goes for tracker or self watcher while Drixx protects Nero since Nero cant protect himself, Tora either checks Drixx again or checks Nero and then that will give us a ton of info on what scum may have if a power negate lands somewhere along those lines.

Meanwhile the bombing squad knows what to do.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

I like that plan too. That would mean Nero would have to get a power tonight which leaves one more free.

I would say give it to FA. Mainly Drixx using doctor means that if he dies then Nero’s imho misplaced paranoia is gone and the rest of us turtle up with protectives in case scum are given a bomb

#lovingIt
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9482, Sakura Hana wrote:For the bombing plan.

In post 9494, Sakura Hana wrote:Now.
Here's a plan.
Nero and FA run for leadership, Nero goes for tracker or self watcher while Drixx protects Nero since Nero cant protect himself, Tora either checks Drixx again or checks Nero and then that will give us a ton of info on what scum may have if a power negate lands somewhere along those lines.

Meanwhile the bombing squad knows what to do.
Quoting both of these to leave them in a single post.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

And the last power madam?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9444, Sando wrote:
In post 9438, Nero Cain wrote:In post 9402, Sando wrote:
Personally if it were confirmed Titus didn't give Ank powers I'd be looking pretty damn hard at Drixx right now. I don't see Shiro kill as a protection of "hidden" but protection of Drixx, it makes a lot more sense logically.

Why does this point to Drixx?
Because Drixx was #6 who "didn't" get powers.
Missed this earlier. But there was no reason for Titus to hide Drixx pick, so it points to someone whom town would have likely scumread her for picking.
Who was being widely scumread on D2?
I think that’s whom we should be looking at re: Titus’ Ank substitute.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9497, MathBlade wrote:And the last power madam?
I had already planned on FA so we were thinking similarly there.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”