False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 4-2 (83) Simple
Titus - 3 (Ankamius, hebichan, zMuffinMan)

hebichan - 1 (Titus)

MathBlade - 1 (Vecna)
zMuffinMan - 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting - 4 (Toranaga, Gamma Emerald, glowball, MathBlade)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by glowball »

does no one feel lethargic????
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean I do but not from any ability.

*yawns*

Going to bed now
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5365, Nosferatu wrote:
hebichan wrote:I'm lynching titus or myself. I'm not voting anywhere else.
can you not
we get it you're emotional

chill the fuck down
Now that I know youre conf town-sided im suddenly a lot more happy with how you approached this game, and especially your comment-style
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 5423, Titus wrote:Hebi and the guy who is supposed to CC him both vote me. They might both be wolves.
Her* and no u.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5426, glowball wrote:does no one feel lethargic????
Time to out it id say. Unless it was Tora I guess
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

There is something to be said about leaving both Hebi and Titus alive for tonight even. If one of them is indeed town, theyll get more results, and scum will have to deal with it somehow, or tomorrow will either get more easy or even more of a clusterfuck.

Ofcourse, not dealing with it gets excessively more dangerous if Math + Ank are scum here, and they get 2 wolf-controlled kills tonight (im not sure how much confidence im placing in GE to do anything useful in that hood, since so far it seems everyone has completely rolled over to whatever it is that Mathblade wants).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

God I hate all the replacements in these games so much. No accountability for anything on over half the slots. And that excludes Mathblade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Random thoughts;
-Titus never even engaged with the Mathblade claim. I find that very strange
-A PT cop on the wolf team becomes a lot less useful when you take into account that both the mafia couldnt really be found by it (one being immune, the other being in the hood and not having a scum PT). The only use (besides town-cred) it would seem to have would be to find people that were neighbourized or the hood if it wasnt mass-claimed. Hebi being a wolf would suggest a higher likelyhood of Math telling the truth.
-A wolf watcher type of ability could potentially explain a wolf Titus knowing about Nos.
-There probably is some ability that made the wolves aware that HWS was in fact a doctor. Somehow they knew he probably fucked up their N2 kill. Maybe they logiced it out if they tried to kill Hebi on N2. Maybe theres some other explenation. Im not buying that the HWS was a random lucky hit.
-A 3 person wolf team without access to the hood seems like it would be so small, given only 1 mafia (which turns out is basically a vig with a replacement vig lined up). Fmpov a 4 person wolf team seems extremely unlikely in this setup.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Afterthought:
It wouldnt surprise me greatly if it actually turns out RC and Mathblade are scum together. Its a far fetch, but not an impossible one. Wolves killed A50 N1. A50 was townreading Math apparently. A clash of styles in the PT, maybe over a fight of who to NK. Both ego's trying to take control, with RC going full-in to just bus his teammate for the cred so he could continue as a tracker that caught Mathblade, and just do whatever he wants strategically. Mathblade has said before he would never "allow" his teammate to bus him like that, but its not like he could stop RC if he wanted to do it. It explains quite a lot of things, but it has even bigger problems (like Titus knowing about nos).

The reason im even typing this......Theres all kinds of bussing going on if our scumpool is the scumpool. But what is their next step? How are they ever going to win this if our current scumpool is actually the pool
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 5432, Vecna wrote:God I hate all the replacements in these games so much. No accountability for anything on over half the slots. And that excludes Mathblade
I tried but the game thread is too long, the mechanics are all over the place and there's no one I really love playing with here. no excuse for sucking but it's a hard game to get into so I didn't.

I might work on it later today
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay Vecna moon logic

*sighs*

We are clearly missing a big chunk here.

Vecna v Hebi v Muffin
(Assuming Vecna town)
—- Hebi either checked and saw Vecna didn’t have a PT or thought it was a reasonable guess if scum.
—- Muffin either checked Vecna or made a random guess to his posts.

Assuming Vecna Scum Hebi Town scum don’t have a PT or Vecna traitor and if Muffin town muffin redirected

Mainly I don’t see the counter balances the wolves have here. Almost everyone is true claimed and if scum even have a roleblocker versus a JK a neighborizer an Angel whatever investigatives are town doesn’t make a lot of sense.

We have to be missing something
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5435, Toranaga wrote:
In post 5432, Vecna wrote:God I hate all the replacements in these games so much. No accountability for anything on over half the slots. And that excludes Mathblade
I tried but the game thread is too long, the mechanics are all over the place and there's no one I really love playing with here. no excuse for sucking but it's a hard game to get into so I didn't.

I might work on it later today
I didnt mean it at a personal level, fyi - the people replacing out are the ones creating the problem, the people replacing in are the heroes and all that for even trying to help out.

Sometimes I wonder if a modkill wouldnt be a way more elegant solution. Also serves as a deterrant, because I sometimes get the feeling people flake as certain alignment.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm I just realized a thing, and im kicking myself for not realizing this earlier.

It was super-simple for Titus to just GUESS who the mafia/vig was, in any of the following circumstances:
-She knows the alignment of Tora and muffin
-She is a wolf tracker that just tracked other people than who she claims, but in such a way that she could eliminate them from being the one who did the kill.

Lets face it, with only 9 slots who it couldve been, and a ton of information from like half of those about their role and visits, there are a ton of ways Titus couldve deduced that it was nosferatu even without beign able to actually track him.

Doesnt mean im stating she is more likely scum over Hebi (although I am actually starting to feel that way) - but just because he knew -TODAY- that nos was the mafia/vig after a ton of other shit was claimed.....it doesnt confirm anything at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5438, Vecna wrote:Hmmm I just realized a thing, and im kicking myself for not realizing this earlier.

It was super-simple for Titus to just GUESS who the mafia/vig was, in any of the following circumstances:
-She knows the alignment of Tora and muffin
-She is a wolf tracker that just tracked other people than who she claims, but in such a way that she could eliminate them from being the one who did the kill.

Lets face it, with only 9 slots who it couldve been, and a ton of information from like half of those about their role and visits, there are a ton of ways Titus couldve deduced that it was nosferatu even without beign able to actually track him.

Doesnt mean im stating she is more likely scum over Hebi (although I am actually starting to feel that way) - but just because he knew -TODAY- that nos was the mafia/vig after a ton of other shit was claimed.....it doesnt confirm anything at all.
The references to movies and I know what you did last summer are references to me tracking Nos.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3464, Titus wrote:
In post 3463, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3407, Vecna wrote:So indulge me in this then; Are you a vampire as well?
im not a vampire btw
but I know what you did last summer?

*distant hug*
In post 3466, Titus wrote:Well, I don't think I need to explain further as you might not need to see the movie to get what I am throwing down. I will approach from another angle later.

Do you think scum in the hood? If there had to be scum in the hood, rate them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5433, Vecna wrote:-Titus never even engaged with the Mathblade claim. I find that very strange
I have a guilty on Hebi. Math will sort himself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5203, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Titus

Titus has a PT guys.
THANK. GOD. Goodbyeeeeeee Jojoooooooo
VOTE: Titus
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5219, MathBlade wrote:Ank forgive me for suggesting this

What if we are in another Undertale?
Oh believe me I've considered this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5224, Ankamius wrote:I'm town
Vecna is town
Gamma is probably town
Oath is vampire
Mathblade is vampire
zMuffinMan is mafia

Titus + you + Nosferatu + Toranaga are all mafia or wolves from where I'm standing
You know this makes sense wrt Zmuff, but did he actualy claim that?
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

No
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5434, Vecna wrote:Afterthought:
It wouldnt surprise me greatly if it actually turns out RC and Mathblade are scum together. Its a far fetch, but not an impossible one. Wolves killed A50 N1. A50 was townreading Math apparently. A clash of styles in the PT, maybe over a fight of who to NK. Both ego's trying to take control, with RC going full-in to just bus his teammate for the cred so he could continue as a tracker that caught Mathblade, and just do whatever he wants strategically. Mathblade has said before he would never "allow" his teammate to bus him like that, but its not like he could stop RC if he wanted to do it. It explains quite a lot of things, but it has even bigger problems (like Titus knowing about nos).

The reason im even typing this......Theres all kinds of bussing going on if our scumpool is the scumpool. But what is their next step? How are they ever going to win this if our current scumpool is actually the pool
This is stupid.

I am a vampire but if I was a wolf I would have been trying to NK Titus since a long ass fucking time now. RC tried mislynching me so hard (or a genuine belief if RC/Titus town) that he threw a man baby tantrum. The entire thread held me back from pushing the slot on replace in. What you are proposing is ludicrously dumb.

Like every time Vecna makes a suggestion I want to lynch him.
Like I don’t see town!Vecna derping this badly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have an idea I wanna crunch the numbers on after work. Wanna make sure ducks are in a row and I am not missing something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5250, Titus wrote:
In post 5249, hebichan wrote:but if he were scum and thought I was opposing scum wouldn't he want my flip to go off?

Wait, I guess I can think of two scenarios.

Mafioso are actually pro town scum, since they win when all werewolves are dead.

or, muffin is a wolf and he thought if I flipped mafioso it would reveal multiball.

p-edit: hard claiming town, not mafia.

oh I thought nos made the neighborhood vig, or I'm completely lost on the neighborhood still.
No Nos is the non-neighborhood vig. The one I have been sitting on for days.
YAWN
This is so terrible. The Vig is the mafia.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5274, Ankamius wrote:Muffin is probably the third wolf then
Yeah I guess so
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”