Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9525 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9517, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not sure if I want 3 bombs to explode tomorrow. like thats too many sudden death without time to re-evaluate after flips.
First it would be tonight not tomorrow, as explained before scum can just kill the one with the bomb that is not them.

Second there is no more risk with 3 than 2.

The math works out as we win even if we give all three bombs to scum. There is no reason not to give out all three bombs.
If we choose scum they won't get the bombs they will get petrification and will kill people later when they can win this without exploding themselves obv. It's a really risky thing to trust that

Also the bombs were not exploding during day? if not the scum might try to frame the bombers using roleblock or something? last night roleblock was offered and there is also a possible power negation in game. who were last night list again?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9526 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9524, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9462, Sakura Hana wrote:I wouldnt advocate neither Nero nor Tora being the suicide bombers, if anything i'd think they should be in the townbloc. I only had my doubts of Tora coz he dissapeared, but it was justified according to FA and i like his content since he came back too.
I don’t see what possible scum motivation either could have by offering but perhps Tora could Petrify safely right and Nero too? There is no such thing as a suicide Petrification powers. Maybe have 3 obvtowns Petrify 3 players of our choosing and 3 not in the townblock, detonate the 3 most questionable players still left in the game?

However, we have all chosen superheroes tonight commit, to whom we choose to either Petrify or bomb. Anyone who doesn’t follow the script, is essentially scum-claiming
Petrifying is a really bad action to perform since the target won't flip. We need the information to solve the game

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9527 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3176, hebichan wrote:1. Holy shit could titus be any scummier if she tried? Titus reaching out to Drixx like that makes me thing town!drixx is more likely.

2. VOTE: Mylo

I suppose that works...
This could be scum starting to bus idk. the progress on drixx is ok though

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9528 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9463, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9457, Toranaga wrote:how are we multiplying the use of self detonation? it seems like it can only trigger on one player

also that's something we'd only use tomorrow right?
Player A gets bomb explodes on B
Player C gets bomb explodes on D
Player E gets bomb explodes on F

Powers chosen tonight can be used tonight

So this is something we would use tonight.

So. like I said, 2 other superhero picks in addition to Sakura, Petrify on whomever is left, who is majority agreed on as questionable?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9529 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Petrification should not even be discussed we should not use that unless if only one scum is left or something and if we're sure we can heal people cause then it will be like a cop check/auto winner

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9530 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3318, hebichan wrote:
In post 3070, Titus wrote:
In post 3053, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3050, Ankamius wrote:Having too many scumreads isn't that indicative unless there's something else that makes it necessarily scummy.
Right..And there is. Namely Cerb's death and the fact he wanted to lynch in {Titus, you, and Nancy} and the post below among other "chainsaw" defenses.
Umm no. Cerb wanted hebi
In post 3297, Titus wrote:Is no one going to engage me on why we should lynch Hebi or look at Cerb's ISO for an alternative reason why he died? Like I can't win the game alone. Everyone just insults me and calls me scum.
For reference.
This looks like a little bit distancy. like why would not titus push the hell out of hebi - this is the day mylo got mislynched

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9531 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

i will literally NEVER be in favor of a janitored vig, it's fine if scum uses it for THEM, coz they already know who's town and scum, but from a town PoV it just kills someone and then we never know if we hit town or scum and dont know how many of each remaining, as such, Any petrification use DOESNT MATTER WHO uses it im going to assume scum used it, so if you're town and somehow have it DO NOT use it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9532 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3739, hebichan wrote:all this resistance to mylo, a slot who has literally no content, feels pretty scum motivated. With the exception of math's objections.
What resistance was this @ too? like your read on mylo was "zzz" when you voted him

how?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9533 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9531, Sakura Hana wrote:i will literally NEVER be in favor of a janitored vig, it's fine if scum uses it for THEM, coz they already know who's town and scum, but from a town PoV it just kills someone and then we never know if we hit town or scum and dont know how many of each remaining, as such, Any petrification use DOESNT MATTER WHO uses it im going to assume scum used it, so if you're town and somehow have it DO NOT use it.
It's useful if we have heal and petrification to clear someone

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

yeah i guess 1 scum left is the exception. But right now, nope.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9526, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9462, Sakura Hana wrote:I wouldnt advocate neither Nero nor Tora being the suicide bombers, if anything i'd think they should be in the townbloc. I only had my doubts of Tora coz he dissapeared, but it was justified according to FA and i like his content since he came back too.
I don’t see what possible scum motivation either could have by offering but perhps Tora could Petrify safely right and Nero too? There is no such thing as a suicide Petrification powers. Maybe have 3 obvtowns Petrify 3 players of our choosing and 3 not in the townblock, detonate the 3 most questionable players still left in the game?

However, we have all chosen superheroes tonight commit, to whom we choose to either Petrify or bomb. Anyone who doesn’t follow the script, is essentially scum-claiming
Petrifying is a really bad action to perform since the target won't flip. We need the information to solve the game
I just thought only if we send in any obvtowns, we wouldn’t want them to self-detonate.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3758, hebichan wrote:
In post 3754, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't know if sando is a better lynch it just felt right when I was isoing him with 1-9 and when I was reading how he reacted about putting me on list today but mylo is a no entity and I have no idea what to do with it

The fact mylo is not voting counter wagon is actually low-key towny

mylo isn't doing -anything-

It's NAI because its the same thing he's done for two entire days.
In post 3779, hebichan wrote:p-edit: The only legit case on mylo is admittedly muffin's where he tries to form an associative between mylo or drixx and numbers.
This was actually a very blunt lie

I'm sure I even pointed at my case for him?

Also
In post 3790, hebichan wrote:FA is literally the only person pushing sando I have a strong TR on.
makes no sense?

how could you miss how I was pushing sando if you were informed I was doing it hard?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9535, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I just thought only if we send in any obvtowns, we wouldn’t want them to self-detonate.
Then don't force obvtowns to kill people.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9538 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9525, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9517, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not sure if I want 3 bombs to explode tomorrow. like thats too many sudden death without time to re-evaluate after flips.
First it would be tonight not tomorrow, as explained before scum can just kill the one with the bomb that is not them.

The math works out as we win even if we give all three bombs to scum. There is no reason not to give out all three bombs.
If we choose scum they won't get the bombs they will get petrification and will kill people later when they can win this without exploding themselves obv. It's a really risky thing to trust that

Also the bombs were not exploding during day? if not the scum might try to frame the bombers using roleblock or something? last night roleblock was offered and there is also a possible power negation in game. who were last night list again?
@Frozen Angel even if all three scum are chosen for bombs and all three choose petrify we still win. All the scum would be confirmed and the last day is a two or three town versus last scum. If even all the scum choose petrify is literally a non factor. I don’t have the exact numbers but I posted them somewhere earlier.

In regards to roleblocks— It is extremely unlikely they had power negate or they could have easily used it in a myriad of ways like blocking Tor or disrupting some prior plans. We have already determined multiple times this is not the case Even if they do and they block one of the bombs going off then there are still two others to mitigate. Scum having two or three power negates would be insane. That scum roleblocker would have to solo an impenetrable townblock. They could say you did the block incorrectly but there is no way said person isn’t properly lynched by someone in the town block.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9539 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4708, hebichan wrote:Few thoughts. I don't think Katsuki is scummy enough to be the lynch over titus or sando today.
Like this post a bit

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9540 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9529, Frozen Angel wrote:Petrification should not even be discussed we should not use that unless if only one scum is left or something and if we're sure we can heal people cause then it will be like a cop check/auto winner
I picked HT, I only used it once so far on Shiro. I think you picked that too iirc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9541 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9538, MathBlade wrote:

@Frozen Angel even if all three scum are chosen for bombs and all three choose petrify we still win. All the scum would be confirmed and the last day is a two or three town versus last scum. If even all the scum choose petrify is literally a non factor. I don’t have the exact numbers but I posted them somewhere earlier.

In regards to roleblocks— It is extremely unlikely they had power negate or they could have easily used it in a myriad of ways like blocking Tor or disrupting some prior plans. We have already determined multiple times this is not the case Even if they do and they block one of the bombs going off then there are still two others to mitigate. Scum having two or three power negates would be insane. That scum roleblocker would have to solo an impenetrable townblock. They could say you did the block incorrectly but there is no way said person isn’t properly lynched by someone in the town block.
Then what are you suggesting?

Titus chose no one else but ank night 2 or that scum didn't choose power negation?

Makes no sense. I think they decided to not use it to get a false clear from ufo - potentially when they were hitting out of power roles or that they used it on shiro/ank the nights they killed them cause that would secure such kills

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9542 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9540, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9529, Frozen Angel wrote:Petrification should not even be discussed we should not use that unless if only one scum is left or something and if we're sure we can heal people cause then it will be like a cop check/auto winner
I picked HT, I only used it once so far on Shiro. I think you picked that too iirc?
Yeah I have it and that night I used it on math since I was already leader, didn't need to use phasing then

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9543 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

But yeah if we can fully 100% trust the town block 6 death at night or 3 scum lurking with petrify should not win the game for them.

I think we will hit at least 2 scum this way anyway. maybe

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9544 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8033, hebichan wrote:Nope, still have no motivation for this game.

My lynch pool is probably creature, kokichi, nero cain. Probably someone else from Titus' power list. Maybe anka.

Nos and gamma seem pretty normal to me compared to what I know from them.

I don't think drixx or sando really make sense with titus as scum.

p-edit: VOTE: toog

Don't freaking @ scum, even sarcastically. Even I know Kokichi hasn't been picked for a hero team yet.
Scumreading dead ANK in post, declaring a lynch pool and voting for toog?!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9545 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8039, hebichan wrote:Toog is probably town, but its what the town seems to want more than anything, and Toog is playing extremely stupid here.
wtf

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9546 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9537, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9535, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Then don't force obvtowns to kill people.
I was addressing UFO offering to detonate and agreeing with Sakura that he shouldn’t. I thought this could be some type of compromise because unlike bombing, Petrifying wouldn’t petrify the petrifyer. I wasn’t suggesting obvtowns be forced to petrify, only that anyone whom was decided by majority consensus to choose either one. would have to abide by the majority’s decision on whom to target.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9547 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

UFO should not detonate himself wtf

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9548 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9541, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9538, MathBlade wrote:

Then what are you suggesting?

Titus chose no one else but ank night 2 or that scum didn't choose power negation?

Makes no sense. I think they decided to not use it to get a false clear from ufo - potentially when they were hitting out of power roles or that they used it on shiro/ank the nights they killed them cause that would secure such kills
I am suggesting all three bombs going off has no risk.

If a bomb is given to scum then they have to either A) Suicide on a town which makes them not a problem
Or B) Take petrify
Or C) Be outed with no additional deaths. FA you will not hero negate and Drixx won’t hero doc in the lynch pool so this option is strictly inferior for scum.

Any scum taking option B gets lynched immediately the next day.
Any scum taking option A is already dead.

Therefore any scum given a bomb does option B.

If all three bombs go to scum and all do option B all three scum are outed. Assuming all three petrifications and an NK goes through then there is enough remaining town even with the additional KPN for town to autowin
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9549 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You can't classify a town that is got frozen or power negated from a scum who got petrify and is lurking in shadows apart

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”