Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9650 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9638, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9635, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9606, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9602, Toranaga wrote:btw how do we know titus had precog? someone used mimickry on her, right?
No.

The only reason we think she did is she said the powers first.

She likely used me to confirm she took precog but had a hidden buddy whisper the powers in a scum PT and then knowing me knew I would take it and then had me “confirm” she did while she actually had negate

The floundering of Titus meant that she couldn’t go down as she had negate
Her pointing out Creature was a vanilla scum to buy her time and one of the other two buddies had precog.

Pedit @Tor the night it was available
Then why Shiro kill? Ank claims she didn’t get a power and Scum kills Shiro to hide a power that can only be tracked in the case of Mimicry, which scum didn’t even know anyone even had until D4? Then why did Stun die over UFO because Mimicry is the only way to track Precognition.
Shiro kill would have been power based only and wine The dead talking whether Ank or a later kill would likely have significant impact as time went on. Shiro was likely the kill and should have taken/used BP that night to live.
Well like duh, lol. Of course he should have used his bp. As far as the rest of what you posted, I think I need a Math translator.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9651 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9648, MathBlade wrote:
So then 3 bombs @Tor?
I'm still mulling this over. the most important thing is getting a scum flip today so I'm working on that first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9652 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I thought we were lynching me. What happened? I dont wanna get to lylo and then you guys decide to lynch me
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9653 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9641, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6679, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
I'll let you in on a secret, FA

on n1, I chose mimicry and used on you. I got the same results cerb got: you didn't do any action.

IDK what action I'd use as scum but what shiro is doing is very helpful to town even if shiro is scum, which I no longer believe in and am surprised you are still so suspicious of her. don't you find shiro's overrall behaviour in the thread towny? even the fact that she is shading you looks objectively towny to me...
d3
But Ank kill happened N2, so extremely likely Titus was gambiting on Shiro visiting Ank claim.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9654 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 9456, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9455, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9453, Nero Cain wrote:and I disagree. Just b/c he's not the "hidden scum" doesn't mean we should not be NOT flipping him. Unless you think he's like totally town which I'd like to hear why.
That’s a fair point, there could be more than one hidden scum but only one who got a power instead of Ank. So, being confirmed as not having used a power on the night UFO checks them doesn’t clear anyone of not being scum, only does not implicate them of using a hidden power on that particular night.
it doesn't, yeah. I actually have an extremely weak power.

I feel uneasy with drixx btw. I think the worst said they were scummy, and while I don't exactly feel the same way, I also don't feel he was ever really towny and I'm not sure I believe he honestly believes killing our entire POE is a bad thing. that suicide bombing will absolutely trash mafia, because even if they're all outside of the POE, we're gonna nuke all of their possible mislynches while not giving mafia any night kills. IDK exactly how the bombing works but it can NEVER be a bad thing, unless we give the ability to mafia.

I volunteer to do it too btw. if people are scared of giving it to POE'd down players and they end up nuking half the town, just give it to me cause you know I'm town, right? RIGHT?
Do you
really
think I would do anything to dissuade this plan if I'm scum? Have you bothered to go look at any of the scum games that make people paranoid of me? (Don't go look at Civ. I have no fucking idea why people strongly link me to that game. I ran a gambit and it would eventually have outed me (but would have bought me a LONG time in the game to subvert town) except a townie actually SAVED me from ever having to get caught out by the gambit ... I didn't actually do anything notable in that game. Scum will make a long term sacrifice all the time).

I mean ... if you really think that, you should be pushing for me to be handed a bomb to use.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9655 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9652, Kokichi Oma wrote:I thought we were lynching me. What happened? I dont wanna get to lylo and then you guys decide to lynch me
I thought we were too.

Yet people talk around the plan instead of talking about it.
People decide to want to go with less than 3 bombs because it is safer in case there is scum in the townblock.
Except Sakura would then give the powers not given out via bombs to that same town block and we lose because the scum in the townblock wins due to petrify and counting down the fucking kills.
And if we say no powers given out then if Sakura is scum she just wins.

Therefore we can safely establish Sakura is town or this game is likely just fucking over.

And Sakura suggested the people for the three bombs.
So unless you have a DAMN good reason why the fuck we should not be doing this three bomb plan and this increasing risk speak up now.

Otherwise it is a matter of determining who gets the freaking bombs.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9656 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But Ank kill happened N2, so extremely likely Titus was gambiting on Shiro visiting Ank claim.
shiro only outed the hood with cerberus on d3 afaict. that means scum didn't know who, if anyone, had precognition. however, for titus to have a different power and give precognition to a scum team mate, she would have to ignore both mimickry and the power to hood a dead player as ways to eventually out her, which is why I think this is unlikely to be the case.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9657 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9656, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
shiro only outed the hood with cerberus on d3 afaict. that means scum didn't know who, if anyone, had precognition. however, for titus to have a different power and give precognition to a scum team mate, she would have to ignore both mimickry and the power to hood a dead player as ways to eventually out her, which is why I think this is unlikely to be the case.
Me: Hey guys let’s do three bombs it’s the safest mathematically
Drixx: The only way we lose in that scenario is if like universal scum in town block.
FA/Tor: Nah we’re just gonna ignore that and just give more chances for the scum in the townblock to massacre us with Petrify.
Me: *facepalm*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9658 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Will you stop bullshiting mathblade?

I just posted my concern with this to make sure it has no flaws.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9659 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And your plan will end up in people getting massacered with petrify. if by any chance we give 3 scums 3 petrify, they will litteraly auto win the game with 9 players alive

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9660 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 9509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 102, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 13, the worst wrote:should we claim who we voted for?
also thoughts on the fact D1 elected person probably has reasonably high scum equity?

like I talked myself out of it because surely that'd be too obvious but unless she got 2 votes and everyone else got 1 it's a question

ftr I voted Nancy Drew 39
Spoiler:
< 3

I was having a tough time deciding who to vote for. I eventually narrowed it down to Cerberus, you and Katsuki.
I ultimately decided on Cerb
, because he is the most Reasonably Rational player here. :wink:
*wah wah*
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9661 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

SO yes there are things we must discuss before rushing into things and thats why we're discussing CRAP

and it's not called "ignoring you" it's fucking challenging your plan to see if it can work

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9662 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and facepalm as much as you want. we need a good list of players for getting the bombs and choosing 2 risky players is way better than choosing 3 risky players to hold the bombs.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9663 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9658, Frozen Angel wrote:Will you stop bullshiting mathblade?

I just posted my concern with this to make sure it has no flaws.
Grrrrrr

I am just annoyed. I spent like forever on this and that’s what it feels like people are doing. It is not bullshitting.

I am just summarizing what I understand the argument to be and how ridiculous on this.

Like Drixx someone whose mechanics opinion I value greatly sees it only going wrong in a once in a moon shot and it requires me being scum which I am not.

I am just pissed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9664 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yeah and your comment made me pissed off.

Like the hell is wrong with you?

We're finding a plan that will kill 6 players instantly. If we fuck up even in slightest its a fucking gg

So yes ofcourse we will talk about it and it's possible flaws.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9662, Frozen Angel wrote:and facepalm as much as you want. we need a good list of players for getting the bombs and choosing 2 risky players is way better than choosing 3 risky players to hold the bombs.
No it damn well ISNT.

The only way we lose is if all three scum get bombs.
The odds of that are infinestimally small if we all work together on it.

The main paranoia is scum in the townblock with the plan.
Reducing the number of bombs does NOT address that paranoia because in that case they just petrify and win the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9665, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9662, Frozen Angel wrote:and facepalm as much as you want. we need a good list of players for getting the bombs and choosing 2 risky players is way better than choosing 3 risky players to hold the bombs.
No it damn well ISNT.

Reducing the number of bombs does NOT address that paranoia because in that case they just petrify and win the game.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOMBS

IF we have 9 players alive and 3 scum with petrification it's a game over.

sure we must work together which is what I was talking about

propose me a list that has not more than 1 scum in it preferably with 3 people who better die at this point - killing 3 other scummy players.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9664, Frozen Angel wrote:Yeah and your comment made me pissed off.

Like the hell is wrong with you?

We're finding a plan that will kill 6 players instantly. If we fuck up even in slightest its a fucking gg

So yes ofcourse we will talk about it and it's possible flaws.
I have spent for fucking ever on this.

And then you say the “safer” plan is the one that for all intents actually isn’t.

Like I proposed this yesterday and there was no issues except Drixx. And he has yet to bring up an issue with it.

I am just so beyond pissed I can’t talk straight.

Sakura wanted this done in 24 hours and I feel like no one is actually fucking listening to what I am saying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

An issue that isn’t an acceptable risk*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9666, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9665, MathBlade wrote:
No it damn well ISNT.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOMBS

IF we have 9 players alive and 3 scum with petrification it's a game over.

sure we must work together which is what I was talking about

propose me a list that has not more than 1 scum in it preferably with 3 people who better die at this point - killing 3 other scummy players.
Sakura’s plan. That’s the one I endorse.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9670 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

what's our POE right now?

the worst, sando, nosferatu, creature, kokichi, gamma, hebichan

am I missing anyone?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9671 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

And it’s actually more than 9.

God damn it

No one actually read my math posts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9672 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Ty for spending so much time on this plan

I will rip it apart if I find it way to risky to perform.

I was not around for most of last day phase because of multiple reasons. Now I'm here and cahllenging your plan. You will either convince me it will not cause in a autoloose in any scenario or I will not allow a 3 bomb happening.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9671, MathBlade wrote:And it’s actually more than 9.

God damn it

No one actually read my math posts
I read litteraly nothing from last day phase or you can assume that way. (I read a very little parts from it)

so you may also repeat.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9670, Toranaga wrote:what's our POE right now?

the worst, sando, nosferatu, creature, kokichi, gamma, hebichan

am I missing anyone?
theta, nero cain

pretty big POE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”