Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 am

Post by hebichan »

Can you ask mod if it includes wolves with normal abilities like tracking?

Cause if you are I am 100% confused.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:59 am

Post by glowball »

Okay well I targeted Gamma and if he isnt feeling lethargic that worries me because my result was inconclusive. It is a completely different message than Aronis and Hebi
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5477, hebichan wrote:Can you ask mod if it includes wolves with normal abilities like tracking?

Cause if you are I am 100% confused.
she said it's any ability with a supernatural origin and specifically named wolves
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5474, Nosferatu wrote:I think it does include all of those things

my role pm says i cannot be affected by the supernatural nor can anything i do be affected by the supernatural
Do you believe you would be an unkillable town vig in a game with a JK and an Angel? Because I find that claim fishy as fuck.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, if hebi's confirming me as innocent, why don't we just lynch my guilty and be done with it?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5481, Titus wrote:Hey, if Nos's confirming me as innocent, why don't we just lynch my guilty and be done with it?
EBWOP
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Something is very wrong here.

In a game with a JK and an Angel what game would have a literally unkillable vig?

@Titus
Your “confirmation” comes from a supposedly unkillable vigilante. Doesn’t that make you suspicious?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

What's wrong with it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5483, MathBlade wrote:Something is very wrong here.

In a game with a JK and an Angel what game would have a literally unkillable vig?

@Titus
Your “confirmation” comes from a supposedly unkillable vigilante. Doesn’t that make you suspicious?
Nope. Not at all. Unkillable is the wildest wifom thing. It's probably an X shot BP or the like. Still, Nos is forced to bus, because I have a guilty anyway and I'm confirmed as town. That's even if he's a lying wolf. So either way, I'm not worried. Lynch hebi move on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5484, Ankamius wrote:What's wrong with it
Imagine you are scum.
Imagine if Lady Angel claimed Day One to hard townfirm Nos.
Town lynches Lady Angel per the plan
Scum have to contend with an unlynchable unkillable unblockable vigilante.

What would scum have? An atom bomb?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5485, Titus wrote:

@Titus
Nope. Not at all. Unkillable is the wildest wifom thing. It's probably an X shot BP or the like. Still, Nos is forced to bus, because I have a guilty anyway and I'm confirmed as town. That's even if he's a lying wolf. So either way, I'm not worried. Lynch hebi move on.
That’s not what he claimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5487, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5485, Titus wrote:

@Titus
That’s not what he claimed.
Yeah and you expect him to claim lol wolves can shoot me?

BP claims are wifom engagers. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I know Hebi is guilty. I can deal with Nos tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now add on top of that the fact if scum had a strongman and a PT and Hebi was town then scum absolutely would have killed Hebi.

So then Nos and Hebi are likely scum together.

Because if scum don’t have a strongman against a JK and an Angel then that is the most horrible setup like ever for scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5480, MathBlade wrote:

my role pm says i cannot be affected by the supernatural nor can anything i do be affected by the supernatural
Do you believe you would be an unkillable town vig in a game with a JK and an Angel? Because I find that claim fishy as fuck.
well thats cause I'm not town
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I claimed mafia like 5 pages ago or something
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Vecna »

The truely hilarious thing is that people are actually starting to believe that im scum together with Hebi and muffin, and that we came up with a plan to have them both inno me. All the while theyre fine not even batting an eye at the most dubious player in the game, which has been directing kills onto town after town, and is now claiming to be a vampire that actually removed the BP on the one person he has to keep alive - all the while pretending to not understand why people are scumreading the slot.

Fmpov the only other possible solution is that all 3-4 scum are literally in muffin/toga/titus/Hebi.

Also, GE - it would be nice if you actually participate yourself and not just brainlessly sheep anything Mathblade tells you to do. In the best case he is what he claims and he will try and get you to mislynch on me tonight
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5486, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5484, Ankamius wrote:What's wrong with it
Imagine you are scum.
Imagine if Lady Angel claimed Day One to hard townfirm Nos.
Town lynches Lady Angel per the plan
Scum have to contend with an unlynchable unkillable unblockable vigilante.

What would scum have? An atom bomb?
Um...

Yeah... I'm starting to see why you're being scumread the way you are
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Vecna »

And ill once again point to the very distinct fact, that Titus, Ank and Hebi all saved Mathblade from the lynch last night.

Regardless of who the scum is, if you actually think its a good idea to flip me before flipping the person's innoing me......youre not being very bright. Id expect that shit from Mathblade with any alignment, not from the rest of you.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

Did you realize hebi is near confscum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

indeed

gamma could also be scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5490, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5480, MathBlade wrote:

well thats cause I'm not town
No you’re claimed to be an alignment against the wolves. For case and point assume everyone against the wolves is “town”.

In which the wolves would have no way to do anything about you if Yuurei just claims day one.
Mastina does not put an unkillable unblockable unlynchable vig in a setup in addition to a JK and Angel and then doesn’t give scum a strongman and doesn’t give scum a PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5494, Vecna wrote:And ill once again point to the very distinct fact, that Titus, Ank and Hebi all saved Mathblade from the lynch last night.

Regardless of who the scum is, if you actually think its a good idea to flip me before flipping the person's innoing me......youre not being very bright. Id expect that shit from Mathblade with any alignment, not from the rest of you.
That’s actually SOP
Lynch the guilty before the cop claim every time
Same with an inno
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”