Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9696, Frozen Angel wrote:I want a table listing all abilities which were presented so far and the people who could have access to them in a list

I mean beside the misterious person instead of ank who is a ? we should have a clear map of who has what sort of abilities.
@FA okay. Tonight
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9644, MathBlade wrote:*Sigh*

Nancy what are your reads and how many bombs do you think is acceptable?
I hate those general kinds of questions. Ask me reads on
whom
, much much better and I’m kind of lost on this whole bomb theory. I only commented on the Petrification thing, because UFO offered hmself up as a detonator but my idea got shot down, so I’m sticking to what I can actually understand.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9651, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9648, MathBlade wrote:
So then 3 bombs @Tor?
I'm still mulling this over. the most important thing is getting a scum flip today so I'm working on that first.
Yeah, thinking about this whole bomb thing is making my brain explode, which is why I haven’t commented on that very much. Lol
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9703 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

This bomb thing is 6 to 9 instant deaths. So talking about It kinda matters
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9704 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9652, Kokichi Oma wrote:I thought we were lynching me. What happened? I dont wanna get to lylo and then you guys decide to lynch me
Lol. You actually
want
to be lynched?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9705 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I can do said table, I dont remember all the picks, but FA and Math can fill in the blanks
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9706 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9697, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9695, Toranaga wrote:tell me what's wrong with this idea:

we have the lock town players getting powers

we have one of these players using self detonate on a target

we have all the other players using power echo on the self detonate player, and direct it to other targets

what's the flaw in this?
If they block/nagate the detonate all the kills will be stopped
if scum has power negation and we are giving 3 townies bombs to explode themselves with, the scum will only let the TvT kills go through. if scum is one of the people we elect to use the bomb, they will just use power echo instead, or get some other ability and create WIFOM when neither side dies at night.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whoever is making that table, can you also put all power descriptions in a spoiler under that table just for ease of access and mark the abilities that can kill someone in red?

I would do the charts and stuff if I had actual time but it's really late here and I must get up early for work

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9706, Toranaga wrote:

we have all the other players using power echo on the self detonate player, and direct it to other targets

what's the flaw in this?
if scum has power negation and we are giving 3 townies bombs to explode themselves with, the scum will only let the TvT kills go through. if scum is one of the people we elect to use the bomb, they will just use power echo instead, or get some other ability and create WIFOM when neither side dies at night.
yeah that was what I was trying to say. math was trying to say we have enough lynch to clear the game even if someone gets framed by a block though.

power echo is a bad use of action for this plan though

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9656, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But Ank kill happened N2, so extremely likely Titus was gambiting on Shiro visiting Ank claim.
shiro only outed the hood with cerberus on d3 afaict. that means scum didn't know who, if anyone, had precognition. however, for titus to have a different power and give precognition to a scum team mate, she would have to ignore both mimickry and the power to hood a dead player as ways to eventually out her, which is why I think this is unlikely to be the case.
Agree. I think the hidden scum picked a scummy power though. Could be PN, could be weather - less likely, could be duplication - quite likely. Hidden scum could just holster it until LYLO and fuck town over with the extra vote. This would never get mimicked until it was too late.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9660, Drixx wrote:
In post 9509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 102, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 13, the worst wrote:should we claim who we voted for?
also thoughts on the fact D1 elected person probably has reasonably high scum equity?

like I talked myself out of it because surely that'd be too obvious but unless she got 2 votes and everyone else got 1 it's a question

ftr I voted Nancy Drew 39
Spoiler:
< 3

I was having a tough time deciding who to vote for. I eventually narrowed it down to Cerberus, you and Katsuki.
I ultimately decided on Cerb
, because he is the most Reasonably Rational player here. :wink:
*wah wah*
???

Oh great, as if understanding Mathspeak wasn’t freaking hard enough. :eek:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9664, Frozen Angel wrote:Yeah and your comment made me pissed off.

Like the hell is wrong with you?

We're finding a plan that will kill 6 players instantly. If we fuck up even in slightest its a fucking gg

So yes ofcourse we will talk about it and it's possible flaws.
Agreed. We have to make sure that this plan is sound. And my head is spinning trying to make sense of it but I agree with FA. It’s always better to be safe then sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well idk how to BB Code a table so...

D1/N1: Bulletproof, Siren, Enhanced Hearing, Medium, Phasing, Mimicry | Frozen Angel (Leader, Phasing),
Cerberus
(Mimicry),
Shiro
(Medium), Nancy, Toranaga (Mimicry),
Ankamius

Spoiler: D1 Descriptions
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Phasing:
Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Power Mimicry:
Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpowers they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's actions will be redirected to target you instead of their original target until the next Night Phase.
Spiritual Mediumship:
Target a player that has died within the previous Day or Night Phase. You will have a neighborhood with that player for the following Day and Night Phase.

D2/N2: Double Vote, Enhanced Hearing, Bulletproof, Power Negation, Precog, Weather Manipulation |
Titus
(Leader, Precog?), Mathblade (Precog),
Ankamius
, Nancy, Frozen Angel (Power Negate),
Shiro

Spoiler: D2 descriptions
Duplication:
Gain a second vote until the end of the next Day Phase. This second vote doesn't count for parity.
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

D3/N3: Healing, Bulletproof, Petrification, Power Echo, Power Negation, Shapeshifting | Frozen Angel (Leader, Healing), Sakura Hana (Bulletproof), Mathblade (Petrification), Nancy (Healing), Drixx (Bulletproof), Forgot the last one.
Spoiler: D3 Descriptions
**Healing Touch
: Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

D4/N4: Doctor, Roleblock, Bulletproof, Power Echo, Siren's Call, SS | Mathblade (Leader), Sakura Hana (SS), Frozen Angel (SS?), Drixx (Doctor), Nancy, Forgot the last one
Spoiler: D4 Descriptions
Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

------
D5/N5: Self-Watcher, Petrification, Power Absorb, Power Echo, Suicide Bomb, Tracker | Sakura Hana (Leader), Nero, Frozen Angel, Bomber 1, Bomber 2, Bomber 3.
Spoiler: D5 Descriptions
Goo Generation:
Until the next Night Phase, anyone that successfully targets you will be covered in goo of a single color of your choice.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Absorption:
You acquire any Superpowers that successfully target you.
Power Echo:
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Superhuman Tracking:
Target another player. You will know who that player targets this Night Phase.

*: Does not count against your super power count
**: Can be used during the day but also counts towards your power count that night.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Drixx »

Math - The only problem with your conclusion paired with what I pointed out is this: What if I missed something or there is info that we don't have which impacts the calculus? Like ... my memory says that SD2 was scum winnable on day 1. Scum just didn't realize what Cerb and I realized and so the game actually went on awhile but I'm pretty sure once the full scope of things was open, it was literally possible for scum to win that game day one.

Obviously this isn't that game. That does NOT mean; however, that there's not something hidden which we are not accounting for. I'm a little concerned that I'm the
only
voice trying to question the plan that potentially kills six town. That means that either scum just gave up and aren't trying at all OR they are perfectly fine with the plan. Me speaking up (with a few people expressing doubts on me) gives cover for scum to agree with me and yet ...
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Aw drat forgot to mark the abilities that can kill someone, didnt see that part
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 9710, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9660, Drixx wrote:
In post 9509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 102, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 13, the worst wrote:should we claim who we voted for?
also thoughts on the fact D1 elected person probably has reasonably high scum equity?

like I talked myself out of it because surely that'd be too obvious but unless she got 2 votes and everyone else got 1 it's a question

ftr I voted Nancy Drew 39
Spoiler:
< 3

I was having a tough time deciding who to vote for. I eventually narrowed it down to Cerberus, you and Katsuki.
I ultimately decided on Cerb
, because he is the most Reasonably Rational player here. :wink:
*wah wah*
???

Oh great, as if understanding Mathspeak wasn’t freaking hard enough. :eek:
Cerb and I are Reasonably Rational. You said he's the most. *sad face*
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

FA has power negation huh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

@nancy, what power did you choose n1?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

A lot of this came off memory, except the powers, those i just ISO'd the mod and put them in the list, then went off memory of what each player picked, I think I have a good memory for such things, but if I misremembered something feel free to correct me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 9708, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9706, Toranaga wrote:

what's the flaw in this?
yeah that was what I was trying to say. math was trying to say we have enough lynch to clear the game even if someone gets framed by a block though.

power echo is a bad use of action for this plan though
Exactly. If scum are able to stop one of the bombs,
AND
both of the people in that bomb set are town ... then they have a path to victory. It's irrelevant which of them we lynch "first" if both are town.

I mean ... it becomes much less of a risk if Creature is scum. I'm not saying it's a suicide plan. I'm just saying that if it should happen that the six people in the bombing pairs are town ... then scum have a path to victory.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9667, MathBlade wrote:

We're finding a plan that will kill 6 players instantly. If we fuck up even in slightest its a fucking gg

I have spent for fucking ever on this.

And then you say the “safer” plan is the one that for all intents actually isn’t.

Like I proposed this yesterday and there was no issues except Drixx. And he has yet to bring up an issue with it.

I am just so beyond pissed I can’t talk straight.

Sakura wanted this done in 24 hours and I feel like no one is actually fucking listening to what I am saying.
I can at least understand parts of what you say but I’m not exactly some statistics wiz but Drixx’s posts make my eyes glaze over for the most part. Like that recent post of mine he quoted. It was a response to UFO’s question about who I voted for leader on N0. I honestly don’t have any freaking clue what he actually thought it was about.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 9720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9667, MathBlade wrote:

I have spent for fucking ever on this.

And then you say the “safer” plan is the one that for all intents actually isn’t.

Like I proposed this yesterday and there was no issues except Drixx. And he has yet to bring up an issue with it.

I am just so beyond pissed I can’t talk straight.

Sakura wanted this done in 24 hours and I feel like no one is actually fucking listening to what I am saying.
I can at least understand parts of what you say but I’m not exactly some statistics wiz but Drixx’s posts make my eyes glaze over for the most part. Like that recent post of mine he quoted. It was a response to UFO’s question about who I voted for leader on N0. I honestly don’t have any freaking clue what he actually thought it was about.
I was just tongue in cheek there Nancy. This game is supposed to be fun. I was just having a bit of fun evoking a bit of *sad face* for being viewed as the lesser head of RR. It's just banter and nothing more.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Math I will literally kill you irl if you petrify anyone unless if only one scum is remaining. Hopefully there is also a healer around to revert the effect then for a safe victory

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

@nancy you should really out what powers you have and what you did with them IMO
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

The only people who can have power negation are Nancy me Math and the person who was in ank place.

The only people with possible freezing are Mathblade , Sakura Hana , me, Drixx, Nancy, the one sakura forgot from n4

yes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”