Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Akarin »

I wish people would take another look at Krazy’s hammer and the start of Day 2 behavior, also his pushback and calling me defensiv, not immediately but after a day and seeing only one person agree with me reads pretty scummy to me.

This is the post that gives me the biggest pause about Locke:
In post 290, James Brafin wrote:Wait, are Espionage and Locke the same person?
Maybe it’s staged but if Locke is scum with James and James is pretending to forget who his partner is, would that mesh with buddying that hard all day?

For the record, UnrealSeal and BuJaber are my other most preferred lynches.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1295, Locke113 wrote:
In post 1285, Garmr wrote: Also this a bit of bias I don't want locke in lylo no matter if his town/scum especially if I'm going to be in lylo his a detriment to my image of a ideal town.
If his town he will be the cause of towns loss
if his scum (which I believe) he should of been lynched earlier/today.

Gustavo is another person that should be removed before mylo but the information he can provide town will hit it's peak by day 3.

I have a very dickish way of sorting locke but i'm hesitant to do it.
So you say you're hesitant about using a dickish method to sort me, which would actual contribute to your win condition if you're town but you'll say shit like this without a second thought? Whatever method you have of sorting me, just do it instead of talking about how you could if you wanted to but you're not going to for some reason or another.
Unless that method is shooting me
, in which case never mind
Since I decided not to do it. My method was to frame you as having knowledge as to why the kill didn't go through. I said that gustavo was the one who claimed to have a protective role and that it's weird he didn't die. Your response was there plenty of reasons that could of happened. Your attitude towards gustavo could imply you have some knowledge on why the kill might not of gone through.

Which could come from town or scum. If you were town it would increase your likely hood to be shoot by scum as a potential combo between you and gus would be threatening. The town aspect is kinda gambling on the fact you aren't actually a power role as well making scum basically sort someone for me. If you were scum it would get people stop people lynching you for the day sure but as the game drags on people would be more inclined to lynch you wondering why you are alive.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

First, let me add prizes to my trophy case.
In post 1274, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1226, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 137, Music wrote: I will be fully available after it is complete however.
In post 617, Music wrote: I must do some other things before getting to this.
In post 805, Music wrote:I am still here, and I have time to get to this now.
In post 807, Music wrote:
Must go for now, but I'm at post #172, and I'll return to this!
In post 909, Music wrote:Sorry, I am still here. I haven't caught up fully yet, but I have plenty of time tonight so I will dedicate time then.
In post 1034, Music wrote:I am still intending to finish getting to this, but I shall vote for now.

VOTE: James
In post 1141, Music wrote:I'll get to this later [...]
VOTE: Locke
Music I ISOd you and quoted all but 2 posts (of no content as well). You suck.
In post 1273, Music wrote:I'll have time in ~2 hours to get to this however.
In post 1283, Music wrote:Sorry Sorry I can't do it tonight sorry, I will make myself do this tomorrow though,
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lets list a bunch of hypothetical scenario revolving around gustavos claim. Then a possible protective role like jailkeeper/or bullet proof would be needed to stop the kill since gustavo would be targeted this would also stop a counter claim to gustavo. Scum could possibly have a roleblocker/jailkeeper of some kind to counter this scenario.

Possible actions

1. Gustavo was roleblocked and the kill went else where and was blocked by a bullet proof or jail keeper. Thus making him hesitant to say his results.

2. Gustavo was jail keeped by town jail keeper to save him thus making him hesitant to say his results.

3. The killer was Jail keeped/blocked by a similar role.

4.Gustavo is a liar and scum that was jailkeeped and he was the one who was going to make the kill.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1096, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1092, Hiraki wrote:What power did you use Gustavo?
In due time. No need to spill the beans if I don’t have a guilty. I crumbled some info yesterday before the day ended in case I didn’t make it through the night.

I did so we can just look for the other 2 scums
I hate you question your wits and decision making since you are such a charming and excellent mafia but what does how does crumbing yesterday help given that you don't get a report until daybreak? (and if you die you cant speak anyways?) Is there something obvious I'm missing?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1303, Garmr wrote:4.Gustavo is a liar and scum that was jailkeeped and he was the one who was going to make the kill.
Thus hesitant to say his result forgot to add.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

I guess there's still room to wonder about setup spec. Man, are there chances of like "odd night (protective)" in this setup? Hmm. Gus, do you think you should say in case, even if you know you were protected last night, you might not be able to be protected tonight?

Out inno then?

Still, could be a bad idea.
vote conspiracy
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

ok. i spent the last hour or getting updated on Locke and accusations against locke run by garmr
while i agree there is merit on locke-scum due to locke-side interactions (i.e. section 2 I see town do this all the time, and section 3 could be scummy but also could be independent chance) - right now I think its weak and I'm unconvinced that Locke is scum looking from James' side of the interaction, but I'm open minded towards potential new evidence.

Re: hiraki, I think locke handled the response fine.

On Krazy v Akarin - I'm more inclined towards Akarin at the moment. However, I still prefer a gamma lynch today.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1300, Akarin wrote:Maybe it’s staged but if Locke is scum with James and James is pretending to forget who his partner is, would that mesh with buddying that hard all day?
Ehh... that's enough for me to back off for now actually.

Seal it is.

VOTE: UnrealSeal
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I have a feeling locke won't get lynched today.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1304, DrDolittle wrote:I hate you question your wits and decision making since you are such a charming and excellent mafia but what does how does crumbing yesterday help given that you don't get a report until daybreak? (and if you die you cant speak anyways?) Is there something obvious I'm missing?
My target was crumbed day 1.
My action/results will be clear once I’m dead.

As scum just mentioned, there could be something that interfered with my action so idk for sure if I did anything at all but I find that least likely.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Gustavo »

This is why I’m giving Hiraki a hard time. Like he could easily go back to twilight and see who my target crumb is and who am I treating like near confirmed town right now and tadaa!!!

But no, he wants to continue being a dick like he was day 1 and be completely useless to the game. He wasn’t scum hunting day 1, he’s not scum hunting day 2. He’s voting somebody he thinks is town out of spite because I won’t out my info.

Y’all can call it whatever you want, I call it playing against his win condition.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Calling me a dick because you're playing some stupid game where you just have to pretend everyone knows what you're talking about when multiple people other than me don't is really cool
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1303, Garmr wrote:Lets list a bunch of hypothetical scenario revolving around gustavos claim. Then a possible protective role like jailkeeper/or bullet proof would be needed to stop the kill since gustavo would be targeted this would also stop a counter claim to gustavo. Scum could possibly have a roleblocker/jailkeeper of some kind to counter this scenario.

Possible actions

1. Gustavo was roleblocked and the kill went else where and was blocked by a bullet proof or jail keeper. Thus making him hesitant to say his results.

2. Gustavo was jail keeped by town jail keeper to save him thus making him hesitant to say his results.

4.Gustavo is a liar and scum that was jailkeeped and he was the one who was going to make the kill.
finally someone who gets my skepticism on why the claimed JOAT that has a protective shot is still alive and is basically claiming to have used an investigative ability at this point
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1312, Hiraki wrote:Calling me a dick because you're playing some stupid game where you just have to pretend everyone knows what you're talking about when multiple people other than me don't is really cool
you were acting like a dick day 1 also, what was your excuse for that? could be you are just a dick irl.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1313, Hiraki wrote:basically claiming to have used an investigative ability at this point
no I'm not
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Gustavo »

hiraki, please start playing towards your win condition and remove your vote off me and vote scum or who you think is scum. This means you will have to finally start scum hunting, it's day 2, better late than never.

Either I was NK'd and saved, somebody blocked/jk'd scum, scum no killed, or I stopped the kill.

Nobody knows for sure which is the case.

It is unnatural for town to be suspicious of the claimed PR still being alive when nobody died the previous night.

As somebody said, if I am still around day 3 or day 4 then we can talk about the possibility of me being scum fake claiming but it is day 2 and town is in really good shape right now.

Since you are super lazy and super hard headed. HERE
In post 1078, Gustavo wrote:Music looks bad if this is a town flip
If scum flip Hiraki could be a bus vote.

IIDLTNA, now we wait.
These were my breadcrumbed targets. Given the flip, you now know WHO I targeted.

Now stop being dick AND START SCUM HUNTING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS GAME.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sorry but I just cannot get into this game anymore
Replace out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1317, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sorry but I just cannot get into this game anymore
Replace out
:(
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1283, Music wrote:Sorry Sorry I can't do it tonight sorry, I will make myself do this tomorrow though,
If 6:45 east coast was night time for you, “tomorrow” is almost over.

Stop lurking
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1313, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1303, Garmr wrote:Lets list a bunch of hypothetical scenario revolving around gustavos claim. Then a possible protective role like jailkeeper/or bullet proof would be needed to stop the kill since gustavo would be targeted this would also stop a counter claim to gustavo. Scum could possibly have a roleblocker/jailkeeper of some kind to counter this scenario.

Possible actions

finally someone who gets my skepticism on why the claimed JOAT that has a protective shot is still alive and is basically claiming to have used an investigative ability at this point
I think most people are of similar thought and giving him one more day till we lynch.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Gustavo »

Actually I think most people have the intelligence to know that my claim is legit because it would be stupid to fake claim a PR day 1 as scum.

Anyone who thinks I’m scum is either scum themselves or lack common sense
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

VOTE: garmr

I honestly don't think this is town.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

so gustavo got an inno on hiraki?
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

allegedly
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”