Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4376, Nosferatu wrote:does it actually matter whether we lynch in gunsmiths or non gunsmiths first
Yeah, poisoner has no gun and has an extra kill on even nights
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4363, Sakura Hana wrote:Let me put this straight.
Katsuki dying makes muffin look guiltier, muffin scum doesnt do this, scum that thinks katsuki has a legit inno does, if muffin is scum he knows that katsuki's BSing and defending him, and so does the scum team. They dont kill Katsuki.

Here's how it happens

Day 1 they kill him because he says he's copping muffinz
Day 2 they're in a neighborhood and he reveals he has a weak investigative role. That + him being protected by doctor means he gets poisoned
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i dont think poisoner can both kill and poison on a single night
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4402, Nosferatu wrote:i dont think poisoner can both kill and poison on a single night
Rules say he can
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

although after thinking about it while i was eating lynching in non gs is the better play because if we hit poisoner then we have 5 conf town and 5 possible scum and it takes a little longer for scum to whittle down those fives than if we were to lynch a scum gs and have 4 conf town and 6 possible scum
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4403, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4402, Nosferatu wrote:i dont think poisoner can both kill and poison on a single night
Rules say he can
tru
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4401, Dunnstral wrote:Day 2 they're in a neighborhood and he reveals he has a weak investigative role. That + him being protected by doctor means he gets poisoned
yeah, the 'weak investigative role' that led him to call me town and fake-claim on my behalf to save me from being lynched was a real threat to me

... ... ...

simply genius
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4390, Sakura Hana wrote:Kokichi being the first one to find Wisdom had a gun leads to his role being more credible UNLESS he's scum gunsmith, and even then the way he handled the guilty without flat out saying "wisdom has a gun" makes me think he's town, do you disagree with that logic?
I saw Nosferatu's soft as it happened so he at least planned to claim an investigative. I say Moment Kokichi Nosferatu Wisdom all have credible claims from the way they went about it, And I was townreading purr so maybe I'm just missing something
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4406, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 4401, Dunnstral wrote:Day 2 they're in a neighborhood and he reveals he has a weak investigative role. That + him being protected by doctor means he gets poisoned
yeah, the 'weak investigative role' that led him to call me town and fake-claim on my behalf to save me from being lynched was a real threat to me

... ... ...

simply genius
He needed you to die for his investigative ability to work

He got killed because he was an investigative, him being a threat to you or not is irrelevant because he actually was a long-term threat to you
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah he needed me to die, that's why he tried to stop me being lynched

makes sense
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

he needed me to die but he was protecting me hard

i killed him because i saw this as a threat to me

yeah
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

if kats fakeclaimed an inno on muffin he'd literally go around the playerlist and back again before he decided to check muffin

it makes no sense to kill him if muffin can direct him away from his teammate for as long as possible until we mislynched kats for BoP
last.fm
gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Muffin has every reason to kill Katsuki

Kill him before we says something about the "inno" - if he ever does
Kill him before he can check other people, making his job harder
Kill him so it looks like he's cleared before Katsuki can elaborate

The entire argument for Muffinz being town is "He would take advantage of the mod error because he's a scumbag, and also he wouldn't kill Katsuki because of the fake inno on him". It's a bad argument.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Like who are muffinz scumreads?

He's just letting prof friday be lynched
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im not even caught up on the game, if you couldn't fucking tell from me quoting something like 25 pages back rofl
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

@everyone let's let muffinz catch up before we lynch anyone
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

thanks for looking out for me, dunnstral
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4412, Dunnstral wrote:Kill him before we says something about the "inno" - if he ever does
after claiming for me to prevent me getting lynched
In post 4412, Dunnstral wrote:Kill him before he can check other people, making his job harder
while he's claiming an inno on me
In post 4412, Dunnstral wrote:Kill him so it looks like he's cleared before Katsuki can elaborate
even though cupcake could have "elaborated" at any point d2 if this was the case

yeah, not sure how i ever stood a chance against the your amazing deduction skills
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel like I'm choking on all this testosterone
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4418, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm choking on all this testosterone
Is this the next excuse for ignoring what I say? Keep em' coming
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4412, Dunnstral wrote:Muffin has every reason to kill Katsuki

Kill him before we says something about the "inno" - if he ever does
Kill him before he can check other people, making his job harder
Kill him so it looks like he's cleared before Katsuki can elaborate

The entire argument for Muffinz being town is "He would take advantage of the mod error because he's a scumbag, and also he wouldn't kill Katsuki because of the fake inno on him". It's a bad argument.
1. We were saying something about the inno before kats flipped, this argument makes no sense.
2. I mean I guess? From what I understand kats's check is so weak that this is a non-issue for the most part.
3. How does this makes sense? Muffin knew the PT would be public upon kats's death and that we would see that the inno was fake.

You're bending over backwards to make muffin scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

If you meant he instead of we, then I just don't get your argument.

it seems pretty obvious that kats literally did not give a single shit and wouldn't re-evaluate muffin under the vast majority of circumstances.
last.fm
gtkas
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

First of all, it's important that MathBlade's
strategy
, at least, stays in-tact. It's better to stick with the current category of 'no-guns' until scum poisoner is found, so by that account, I'll admit that lynching me is better than lynching a town gunsmith. It would essentially force scum's hand to rule people out by slimming down one of the two pools, so in theory, we quickly find scum poisoner if they choose to shoot no-guns, otherwise they ready the gunsmith pool for lynching. While I'm wary of gaming FakeGod, I think after the 3 Town MCs-thing, I'd be surprised if he threw a second curve ball. I imagine most of you subscribe to this plan (I hope), so this is perhaps nothing new, but I thought I would mention it anyway, due to its importance as a strategy for town-win.

no guns
Dunnstral
- virtually conftown on the basis of his Doublevote, and his play thus far seems fiercely pro-town. I expect him to be dead by tomorrow tbh.
zMuffinMan
- my next bet for town among the no-guns. I frankly see no basis for scum-reading him except on policy given his 'collusion' with Katsuki. Notice how his reaction to being pressured has been different in Day 2 and Day 4, where he was much more troll-y in the first instance where he was secretly strategizing with Katsuki and seemed unworried/unfazed, whereas today he's been much more serious and engaged. I wouldn't expect such behavior from scum, and while his methods with Katsuki were unorthodox, maybe, I think they still came from a pro-town mindset, and certainly today I think he's affirmed his townness, and I think his point about immediately publicizing the PTs is valid, plus he and Kat said A LOT in their PT together, and nothing in that God-forsaken thread seemed indicative of scum!Muffins where you'd think it would be most plain. Don't lynch here.
Spiffeh
- I see no real reason as to why he's being town-read? That being said, I don't know as if I scum-read him, as from the one game I've played with him where he was scum, it was not his practice to lurk when lurking was particularly beneficial in that game (Transformers). Null here.
Sakura Hana
- Questionable. She fiercely defended Katsuki and I sung her praises, then once it came to MathBlade and myself she seemed to change her tune a lot. MathBlade was scum-reading her, and I don't think I'm quite so confident, partly due to her recent activity in-thread which seems unnecessarily engaged for scum, but in the end slight scum for me.
MariaR
- Similar to Sakura in that her recent bantering seems unnecessarily engaged for scum, but then again, she nearly got lynched and may need to cover her butt here. In this case also, Katsuki had a hard scum-read on her, so much so that he was willing to fake a guilty (which even though MariaR's guilty was faked, she can still be scum - seemed like people wrote her off quickly as town post-reveal and I'm not sure why). Again, I'm not as confident here so slight scum for me.

gunsThis category is much harder for me to sort; most of this is going to be gut feelings, really.

Wisdom
- Not a fan of his tunneling, but it makes me think he's town, despite MathBlade's words.
Nosferatu
- Man of relatively few words but has remained engaged. Slight town for me.
Moment
- Initially got scummy vibes here. Her gambit doesn't make her town in my eyes by way of the fact that scum could easily do the same thing, as they would have to know town had other gunsmiths, although the Tracker fake seems a less likely scum-gambit, so I'll say slight town.
Kokichi Oma
- Reaction to Moment's gambit gets very WIFOM-y in my head, as I can see scum!Kokichi, having not submitted the kill, having that reaction, though it also seems a possible town reaction, though in my head I would respond to such a claim as Moment's without his level of aggression and maybe more thoughtfulness like "Hm, what explains this since I know I didn't visit them?" since faking a claim like that as scum seems worse than sub-optimal, but then again, Kokichi and I are different people after all. In the end, null.
Purrcocet
- Something seems oddly suspicious about Purrcocet. Can't quite place it - maybe it's the trying too hard to be cute? Also somewhat PoE. Slight scum here.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 4418, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm choking on all this testosterone
I have a testosterone deficiency so no worries from me ;)
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ill assume that each of these are ordered from town to scum cause im colorblind and im not about to look up hexcodes
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”