the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

Reasonably Rational is cerby and drixx, maybe most famous hydra currently playing

Taly would make a very chaotic hydra buddy for either cerb or drixx :giggle:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9723, Toranaga wrote:@nancy you should really out what powers you have and what you did with them IMO
I just explained N1. I picked bp on N2. I wanted scum to think I might have EH, to confuse them. N3, already accounted for. N4, armed myself with SS and once again used bp. You would have known that had you checked me last night.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9730, Sakura Hana wrote:Corrected, thanks Nancy

D1/N1: Bulletproof, Siren, Enhanced Hearing, Medium, Phasing, Mimicry | Frozen Angel (Leader, Phasing),
Cerberus
(Mimicry),
Shiro
(Medium), Nancy, Toranaga (Mimicry),
Ankamius

Spoiler: D1 Descriptions
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Phasing:
Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Power Mimicry:
Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpowers they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's actions will be redirected to target you instead of their original target until the next Night Phase.
Spiritual Mediumship:
Target a player that has died within the previous Day or Night Phase. You will have a neighborhood with that player for the following Day and Night Phase.

D2/N2: Double Vote, Enhanced Hearing, Bulletproof, Power Negation, Precog, Weather Manipulation |
Titus
(Leader, Precog?), Mathblade (Precog),
Ankamius
, Nancy, Frozen Angel (Power Negate),
Shiro

Spoiler: D2 descriptions
Duplication:
Gain a second vote until the end of the next Day Phase. This second vote doesn't count for parity.
Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

D3/N3: Healing, Bulletproof, Petrification, Power Echo, Power Negation, Shapeshifting | Frozen Angel (Leader, Healing), Sakura Hana (Bulletproof), Mathblade (Petrification), Nancy (Healing), Drixx (Bulletproof),
Shiro

Spoiler: D3 Descriptions
**Healing Touch
: Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

D4/N4: Doctor, Roleblock, Bulletproof, Power Echo, Siren's Call, SS | Mathblade (Leader), Sakura Hana (SS), Frozen Angel (SS?), Drixx (Doctor), Nancy,
Stungun

Spoiler: D4 Descriptions
Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

------
D5/N5: Self-Watcher, Petrification, Power Absorb, Power Echo, Suicide Bomb, Tracker | Sakura Hana (Leader), Nero, Frozen Angel, Bomber 1, Bomber 2, Bomber 3.
Spoiler: D5 Descriptions
Goo Generation:
Until the next Night Phase, anyone that successfully targets you will be covered in goo of a single color of your choice.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Absorption:
You acquire any Superpowers that successfully target you.
Power Echo:
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Superhuman Tracking:
Target another player. You will know who that player targets this Night Phase.

*: Does not count against your super power count
**: Can be used during the day but also counts towards your power count that night.
You’re welcome. Really helpful list.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9781, Nero Cain wrote:I think its more important to ask ourselves about the read on who we are giving the bombs.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9789, the worst wrote:Skipped 14 pages again what's up
You keep your sanity.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9800, the worst wrote:Reasonably Rational is cerby and drixx, maybe most famous hydra currently playing

Oh, I guess I missed a lot playing that game. Sorry Drixx. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9805, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9800, the worst wrote:Reasonably Rational is cerby and drixx, maybe most famous hydra currently playing

Oh, I guess I missed a lot playing that game. Sorry Drixx. :(
P.edt. Oh wait, Taly is hydra buddies with Varsoon, right? I guess I got them mixed up, maybe they it’s because both Cerb and Taly are very pro-name signing. Lol.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

So I wanted to appologize if I losted my cool a bit last night. I didn't mean to be angry or offend anyone
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 9760, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9722, Frozen Angel wrote:Math I will literally kill you irl if you petrify anyone unless if only one scum is remaining. Hopefully there is also a healer around to revert the effect then for a safe victory
What a joy to come back to this.

FA this post is way over a line. I get that you and I disagree on setup. You have officially killed my will to care about anything in this game. I understand you are a passionate player. I know you as a person and I don’t think you would actually do this. However the mere fact you would threaten my in body persona of a game in order to win it is downright disgusting.

Especially to someone who you believe is on your own team. You made your points earlier and I said I was fine with bombing Creature if no Petrification. I took SS in order to try to trick scum into wasting a negate on me because I figured Sakura and you were higher priority targets.

However if I am going to be treated like the person behind the keyboard is not worth breaking simply for a different mechanical stance then even though I think Sakura’s plan is the best I withdraw my support for it. Right now I am trying to convince myself to care about this game as a whole.

If the townblock is going to threaten any voice that disagrees with bodily harm or other things that cross site rules I would rather have fun than continue to discuss the point. It won’t change my belief.

However that being said if we aren’t doing 3 doing none is the safer option after three. Two still doesn’t alleviate the townblock problem (neither does any but zero is still a little bit more risky than three)

Risk ordering: three zero one two

And for those of you who wish to know I am town I have literally nothing to offer you. I have not played this game to townfirm myself only to try to help us win. I broke down all of the math and the numbers and asked several times for input from people who I knew mechanics knowledge are sound and they did not provide a flaw other than what is in the town block.

I just really don’t care right now.

If anyone has any questions let me know. Otherwise I am checking out of this thread before I become a pile of mush.
My wording was way wrong. I didn't mean what I said there at all. can you please not make a big deal out of it. I love you math. Please <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

What I said there had nothing to do with the 3 bomb plan. I was just talking about petrification since petrification is a not flippable vig and you should not use it. unless if only one scum is alive.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

@math I beg you please do not report it or make a big deal out of this. I might get banned again from ms. for the love of god, I didn't mean that as a life threat, it was just poor choice of wording and pure sarcasm. It was wrong but come on. ANd if you did can you please take it back or something

I'm sweating right now. please

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Oh god. fuck what have I done. /o\

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9810, Frozen Angel wrote:@math I beg you please do not report it or make a big deal out of this. I might get banned again from ms. for the love of god, I didn't mean that as a life threat, it was just poor choice of wording and pure sarcasm. It was wrong but come on. ANd if you did can you please take it back or something

I'm sweating right now. please
In post 9811, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh god. fuck what have I done. /o\
FA, I would strongly advise you say this to a mod. Being pro-active is always best, I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I don't even know why I said something like that. I never say something like that ever. I never said anything even sarcastically like that out of ms in my life.

That is something I did on ms before guess last night triggered something in me from my habbits on ms

@Nancy I'm not sure who should I even contact to or if I'm really reported or I'm making a big deal from this but if I am reported it's probably done forever and there is no turning back because of their warning before to me when they unbanned me.

I'm really really stupid. like really really really stupid. I was not even remotely trying to offend anyone. It was just something i didn't even notice I'm posting post midnight

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9813, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't even know why I said something like that. I never say something like that ever. I never said anything even sarcastically like that out of ms in my life.

That is something I did on ms before guess last night triggered something in me from my habbits on ms

@Nancy I'm not sure who should I even contact to or if I'm really reported or I'm making a big deal from this but if I am reported it's probably done forever and there is no turning back because of their warning before to me when they unbanned me.

I'm really really stupid. like really really really stupid. I was not even remotely trying to offend anyone. It was just something i didn't even notice I'm posting post midnight
Talk to ANY mod. Explain everything to them, what you’ve posted here. The mod will clearly see how remorseful you are and take that into account. I honestly don’t think it matters all that much
which
mod you talk to, so long as you do it asap. You have nothing to lose and the sooner you do this, the better the likely oucome.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Sando »

@FA and Math:

Can you guys stop taking such personal affront to people disagreeing with your plans or highlighting a way you could be scum (without actually saying you are, just positing that it's possible)? You're escalating it well beyond where these conversations need to be, people are allowed to have opinions, and you don't need to drive at people personally whenever they raise objections to your plans.

This latest between you two is evidence of it, but I and I'm sure many others have felt that visceral response coming their way and it's not a reasonable response from either of you.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was not trying to take a personal affront :cry:

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like I fucking love mathblade. she is one of my friends. I'm so so so so so so so sorry for what I said and I'm a combination of guilt and panic right now.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

It's okay FA I 100% understand you, I've had the same feeling towards Math's petrify and I can understand why you would accidentally step out of line due to reaction to learning that. I mean you saw what I said earlier about me not endorsing it's use at all.
I think just apologizing should be okay specially coz you clearly feel remorse from it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Sando:

Please stay out of this.

@FA:

While I know you outside of MS, I did report that. I actually almost didn’t because I knew you outside of MS and then thought about it and asked why. I was in a dark spot with that commentFA. What was done was outside the code of conduct and left me in a really dark spot. MS is the place I come to to escape that.

That being said you’re clearly sorry about it. (I reported it before your apology) Let’s move on and play, please.

@Sando: Thoughts on plans so far?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm so screwed and will be out of ms for the rest of my life pretty soon.

@MATH I was not even angry at you. I was just tilted and it was midnight and I wanted to comment about something else. My reaction was like a 4 year old kid who was thinking her candies are stolen. I didn't mean what I said even in slightest.

I've been told by the site mods that I will get perma banned even if a grey area happens can you please for the love of god tell me which mod did you contact to and contact mods yourself taking back that report?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I litteraly can't take this out of game cause the game is ongoing so please everyone else forgive me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Please math we are friends.

You should know I did not mean to harm you ok? They will perma ban me. for the love of god please

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I swear on my dead mom and my dead father that I didn't mean to offend you in slightest and it was sarcasm. Please do something

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I used the exclamation button. So all of them?

I know we are...like I know you didn’t mean to but you did. There isn’t exactly an “unreport” button.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”