Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9839, Sakura Hana wrote:Like i'm thinking if we cant really get a consensual decission because we keep arguing about the pros and cons and everyone just keeps saying the same thing then we arent going to progress. Most of the people in the apocalypse squad seem to be okay with it, Tora and Drixx dont, and Math, Nero and FA seem to be pro plan.

Kokichi has sorta dissapeared and has stated that not getting a power makes him not want to do anything, which is really childish if he's actually town.
In post 9803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9781, Nero Cain wrote:
I think its more important to ask ourselves about the read on who we are giving the bombs
+1
Just saying, I’m also okay going along with the majority but I do think if we’re going to give players bombs, we should carefully assess whom we’re giving them too, which is why I reposted Nero’s quote, because giving the bombs to the wrong payers would be a disaster for town but if we can carefully decide which players would be the most trustworthy with the bombs, it could possibly make all the difference but it cannot be random. It absolutely has to be a very careful decision - one too critical to the gamestate to be arbitrarily rushed.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9847, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9844, Frozen Angel wrote:
I can't just move on
why can't you understand.

I'm getting perma banned for something that was not even what should it look like.

Please try to reread how we reached the point I said that last night and try to see the sarcasm and exageration in that post. Please math. I NEVER SWEAR on my parents. I litteraly never does that.

As I never post sarcastic comments about killing others ever NOwhere

Like its mafia game. It's a game. I know that. I don't want to be perma banned like a looser 2 month after getting unbanned and making promises. I didn't mean to offend you and I didn't try to. I appoloigize that you got offended but please
I don’t know why you’re pleading to me.

I PM’d the mods asking to unreport. There is literally nothing else I can do that I know of.

Please PM the mods and get back to playing.
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy beat me to it but lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi. I feel like those are the 4 "towniest" in the POE pool.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 5.3
Leader: Sakura Hana

Kokichi Oma (3):
Kokichi Oma, the worst, hebichan

MathBlade(1):
Toranaga
Nosferatu (1):
Creature

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (10):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Nero Cain, Nosferatu, Sakura Hana, Sando, Theta Alpine

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-20 11:00:00).

Frozen Angel has asked for replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Goo Generation:
Until the next Night Phase, anyone that successfully targets you will be covered in goo of a single color of your choice.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Absorption:
You acquire any Superpowers that successfully target you.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Superhuman Tracking:
Target another player. You will know who that player targets this Night Phase.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy beat me to it but lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi. I feel like those are the 4 "towniest" in the POE pool.
Please explain why to me so I can read it when I wake up.

I think Sakura has the right idea.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Although, both Math and Drixx said they'd be willing to die for the cause. We can give them bombs?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 9851, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just saying, I’m also okay going along with the majority but I do think if we’re going to give players bombs, we should carefully assess whom we’re giving them too, which is why I reposted Nero’s quote, because giving the bombs to the wrong payers would be a disaster for town but if we can carefully decide which players would be the most trustworthy with the bombs, it could possibly make all the difference but it cannot be random. It absolutely has to be a very careful decision - one too critical to the gamestate to be arbitrarily rushed.
I mean.
I do not trust myself to be handled with the responsibility of giving the bombs to exactly 3 townies in the lynchpool (specially if half of it is town), if giving power to 1 scum can screw everything up i'd prefer to operate on the safe side.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9819, MathBlade wrote:@Sando: Thoughts on plans so far?
Power Echo seems very problematic, do we have a list of possibles?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gut slight POE? I just feel like they might try harder to come off as town *shrugz*

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9857, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9851, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just saying, I’m also okay going along with the majority but I do think if we’re going to give players bombs, we should carefully assess whom we’re giving them too, which is why I reposted Nero’s quote, because giving the bombs to the wrong payers would be a disaster for town but if we can carefully decide which players would be the most trustworthy with the bombs, it could possibly make all the difference but it cannot be random. It absolutely has to be a very careful decision - one too critical to the gamestate to be arbitrarily rushed.
I mean.
I do not trust myself to be handled with the responsibility of giving the bombs to exactly 3 townies in the lynchpool (specially if half of it is town), if giving power to 1 scum can screw everything up i'd prefer to operate on the safe side.
Then no bombs it is.

*Goes to sleep.*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Math is against it then it means its a good plan. :)

IDK, I feel like blitzing the scum is a good play. I know there are risks.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9811, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh god. fuck what have I done. /o\
you didn't do anything. relax, you're fine. :*
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9819, MathBlade wrote:@Sando:

Please stay out of this.
I'm not getting involved in "this", I'm saying that you need to tone down your responses to people who disagree with your plans. I was called paranoid, by you, earlier for suggesting that Titus was being fed precog info, and now you're presenting it as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. FA has called me crazy paranoid for discussing the idea that she let Cerb die without powers N1, and then it's now just accepted that Titus did that N2.

People have legit disagreements about mechanics here, it's pretty complex, you've been presenting the people who've disagreed with you as dumbies when (at least some of them) they're not.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9857, Sakura Hana wrote:
I mean.
No, I wasn’t suggesting that it would be all on you, it should be something town should vote on, like the leaders.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9863, Sando wrote:

Please stay out of this.
I'm not getting involved in "this", I'm saying that you need to tone down your responses to people who disagree with your plans. I was called paranoid, by you, earlier for suggesting that Titus was being fed precog info, and now you're presenting it as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. FA has called me crazy paranoid for discussing the idea that she let Cerb die without powers N1, and then it's now just accepted that Titus did that N2.

People have legit disagreements about mechanics here, it's pretty complex, you've been presenting the people who've disagreed with you as dumbies when (at least some of them) they're not.
oh math really called you paranoid for it? that's interesting because if someone was feeding titus precog info, there's an extremely good chance it was mathblade.

the 180 on the stance is really telling on math's alignment.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

FA don't leave
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 9865, Toranaga wrote:

Please stay out of this.

oh math really called you paranoid for it? that's interesting because if someone was feeding titus precog info, there's an extremely good chance it was mathblade.

I'll dig into my ISO and find it, but yeah that was my impression.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9866, Toranaga wrote:
FA don't leave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi
In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy beat me to it but lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi. I feel like those are the 4 "towniest" in the POE pool.
Well, it was the worst who originally came up with the idea iirc, so I really can’t see the scum motivation for wanting to be bombed. Theta had I believe, Muffin slot and I read that as townie.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how can scum even get power echo if Hana gives out the powers?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9871, Nero Cain wrote:how can scum even get power echo if Hana gives out the powers?
if we decide to give 3 people in POE powers so they can use sui, they can just use echo if they're scum yes? scum isn't blowing themselves up because we want them to.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9865, Toranaga wrote:

Please stay out of this.

I don’t think,Titus was being fed anything. If she had negate herself or any of the 2 other scummy powers available that night, then it really doesn’t make a lot of sense for scum to kill Shiro. I suppose you could always argue that scum had good reason to think he wouldn’t use his bp but I think, scum didn’t want Ank to tell Shiro she never got a power and while this scenario can make sense with any 3 of the scummier powers available that night, it really doesn’t make a helluva lot of sense with precog.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

we're gonna stop being obtuse with this bomb thing hopefully.

it's not a good idea.

even math is against it now.

nero literally has no clue what the implications are for doing something like this.

we will win this game by playing it out slowly. if that bores anyone, they're free to follow FA and replace out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”