Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bullets don't scare me

unless theyre silver
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh reducing the lynch pool prob isn't a bad thing in this situation so i don't really care about being shot after a scum lynch

i mean, id rather he shot scum but he do him
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5701, Vecna wrote:Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
I'm thinking here's what we do. This makes the assumption that Nos is town and Nos is telling the truth about being immune to supernatural claims

First we lynch Hebi. If and ONLY if she flips scum are shots allowed. I'm thinking in that case, the hood would probably lynch Tor unless Gamma has some overarching reason why not.
-----
If for some reason Hebi flips town, which I doubt, we have to holster our shots. Otherwise we could very quickly lose.
To this end, I'm suggesting that Oath block Nos and verify his claim of being immune to supernatural abilities and if Nos holsters.

If Nos disagrees, then he can still fire, thus proving his immunity to the supernatural claim and therefore confirming Titus as likely not a werewolf.
However if Hebi is town, because of Nos's confirmation of Titus NOT being supernatural then we have a very likely bus driver or redirector or something else fishy going on. The odds of a shot actually hitting where Nos submits would be pretty low.
If Nos actually gets a shot off if town (and yes I'm using the colloquial town instead of Mafia Vampire etc) then the odds of it hitting scum if it goes through are very low.

The main thing that COULD hit scum is the lynch area as scum would have to have a way to redirect/block the entire hood. To this end, I think if any hero shot occurs it has to be from the hood. It also confirms the hood is still active (as I'd be really shocked if it wasn't) because then Gamma would be confirmed scum at that point.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

I am out for today. Work thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5704, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5701, Vecna wrote:Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
I'm thinking here's what we do. This makes the assumption that Nos is town and Nos is telling the truth about being immune to supernatural claims

First we lynch Hebi. If and ONLY if she flips scum are shots allowed. I'm thinking in that case, the hood would probably lynch Tor unless Gamma has some overarching reason why not.
-----
If for some reason Hebi flips town, which I doubt, we have to holster our shots. Otherwise we could very quickly lose.
To this end, I'm suggesting that Oath block Nos and verify his claim of being immune to supernatural abilities and if Nos holsters.

If Nos disagrees, then he can still fire, thus proving his immunity to the supernatural claim and therefore confirming Titus as likely not a werewolf.
However if Hebi is town, because of Nos's confirmation of Titus NOT being supernatural then we have a very likely bus driver or redirector or something else fishy going on. The odds of a shot actually hitting where Nos submits would be pretty low.
If Nos actually gets a shot off if town (and yes I'm using the colloquial town instead of Mafia Vampire etc) then the odds of it hitting scum if it goes through are very low.

The main thing that COULD hit scum is the lynch area as scum would have to have a way to redirect/block the entire hood. To this end, I think if any hero shot occurs it has to be from the hood. It also confirms the hood is still active (as I'd be really shocked if it wasn't) because then Gamma would be confirmed scum at that point.
A bus driver still doesnt rule out the double guilty verdict. If Hebi flips town, Titus is confirmed scum and should be shot.

A bus driver cannot both cause a fake tracking guilty on Hebi and a fake PT guilty on Titus.

Hebi flips town, Titus is confirmed wolf.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Hebichan

And I actually agree with Hebi's sentiment. Lets get this going.

Townflip, shoot titus.

Scumflip, shoot Tora I guess.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would Gamma and I mechanically lynch someone who is more likely than not mechanically confirmed not supernatural?

If anything if hebichan flips town or scum the whole entire validity of her results is thrown into question.

I think if the hood hero shots it would be Tor but I am strongly leaning towards not shooting. There is no way I would ever lynch Titus without a Nos flip confirming/disproving his claim. That’s too much of a risk of hitting a human and that’s the last thing I want to do as then I could lose since scum likely know who is human and who isn’t.

Not shooting and just lynching I think wins us this especially if Oath can confirm Nos’s claim. Then all the scum are PoE’d to a area we can lynch in repeatedly.

ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Vecna »

if hebi is town, then titus guilty is fake.

if hebi is town, then her guilty is real.

scum can only interfere with 1.

not both.

How is this hard to grasp.

titus couldve just deduced the vig thing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5709, Vecna wrote:if hebi is town, then titus guilty is fake.

if hebi is town, then her guilty is real.

scum can only interfere with 1.

not both.

How is this hard to grasp.

titus couldve just deduced the vig thing.
Again assuming Hebi is town for this:

What makes you say they can only interfere with one? I don’t see any evidence of the sort and there is evidence that they didn’t.

Yes Titus could have deduced the vig thing. It’s possible but at the same time we just have a big circle jerk.

Titus tracks Nos or Oath
Oath blocks Nos
Nos decides to shoot or not shoot.

I am 100% not interested in lynching in a place that could lose the game that can be confirmed if scum can only mess with one if all three of these are town as Nos’s claim states. I don’t disregard evidence because it doesn’t fit what is common. If they can mess with multiples as seems likely it is much better to holster.

The only way I see being Titus scum is with Nos, and Nos is claimed mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4220, Titus wrote:
In post 4219, Vecna wrote:how much time is even left in this day? muffin doesnt look all that scummy to me.

Still kinda wouldnt mind knowing wtf titus is claiming that would catch a vig visiting theta, but not zmuffin. or more especially how sjed know it was a vig and not just the nk.
Logical deduction...I tracked the vig to theta. The death flavors show not the NK, unless a third party is argued. I asked about this possibility without revealing the name. Consensus is shot not 3rd party, thus vig.
Titus claimed to have tracked the vig here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5708, MathBlade wrote:Why would Gamma and I mechanically lynch someone who is more likely than not mechanically confirmed not supernatural?

If anything if hebichan flips town or scum the whole entire validity of her results is thrown into question.

I think if the hood hero shots it would be Tor but I am strongly leaning towards not shooting. There is no way I would ever lynch Titus without a Nos flip confirming/disproving his claim. That’s too much of a risk of hitting a human and that’s the last thing I want to do as then I could lose since scum likely know who is human and who isn’t.

Not shooting and just lynching I think wins us this especially if Oath can confirm Nos’s claim. Then all the scum are PoE’d to a area we can lynch in repeatedly.

So regardless of hebi's results we should never trust them? The fuck kind of logic is that?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3464, Titus wrote:
In post 3463, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3407, Vecna wrote:So indulge me in this then; Are you a vampire as well?
im not a vampire btw
but I know what you did last summer?

*distant hug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5708, MathBlade wrote:Why would Gamma and I mechanically lynch someone who is more likely than not mechanically confirmed not supernatural?

So regardless of hebi's results we should never trust them? The fuck kind of logic is that?
Reality.

Nos confirms Titus as having been able to track him. That’s a really bold fake claim if Titus is scum. Especially since Nos is mafia which means that another person unless solo could have also done the shot. The preponderance of the evidence is that Titus did track Nos. Nos says he is immune to the supernatural. Therefore Titus has to be town much as I personally wish for RC to eat rope.

Therefore if Hebi is town Titus’s guilty was messed with.

This means that if Hebi is town her results cannot be trusted and if she is scum they obviously can’t be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Would a track REALLY be counted as supernatural? Like, it doesn't really AFFECT Nos in any physical way.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4291, Nosferatu wrote:can we not lynch titus?
This is further evidenced here.

Nos’s claim IMHO seems legit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5424, mastina wrote:
In post 5375, Nosferatu wrote:
@mod: what counts as a supernatural ability?
<<< Any ability with an origin which isn't confirmed to exist in our world/is the realm of myths, stories, religion, etc.

By that, I mean:
Gods, agents of gods, monsters, magical things, superpowers, things of fiction like that, all of their abilities would be classified as supernatural. (HeWhoSwims and Werewolves included.) >>>
So monsters are classified as supernatural and Mastina says werewolves.

So without Nos flipping scum I have 0 interest in a Titus lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:10 am

Post by hebichan »

The only way for both our results to have been messed with is if I were bussed to one of the kills last night of a person who had a PT. Since I got the result of Titus having a pt and Titus allegedly tracked me to a kill.

Or scum having two redirect powers, which I doubt.

VOTE: hebichan
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Mathblade, if this flips town.

Titus is confirmed scum.

No matter what trick he pulled.

Mafia cannot have both caused Titus to make a fake-track on hebi and make hebi have a fake result on Titus.

stop talking nonsense or youre gonna make me come lynch you instead.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Mathblade

Fuck it
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

^

if hebi flips town im shooting titus
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5718, hebichan wrote:The only way for both our results to have been messed with is if I were bussed to one of the kills last night of a person who had a PT. Since I got the result of Titus having a pt and Titus allegedly tracked me to a kill.

Or scum having two redirect powers, which I doubt.

VOTE: hebichan
This still wouldnt give a town hebi a guilty on titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Thank you