Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm chill with a unreal seal lynch. He seemed to avoid placing a read on despite pushing me so hard yesterday.

VOTE: Unreal seal
UnrealSeal
UnrealSeal
Goon
UnrealSeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:48 am

Post by UnrealSeal »

In post 1412, Hiraki wrote:also the fact that a kill was on me and that it almost certainly leads to unrealscum just proves my point on how withholding information on an innocent is more hurtful than helpful

no one in the game said anything about unreal except me and i was pretty much ignored about it, that is 100% the most perfect kill for unreal to do
or, scum could've tried to kill you in order to frame me and push for an easy mislynch

just because nobody responded to your arguments about me doesn't mean nobody took note of them

this is also a completely WIFOM argument that depends entirely on knowing what scum was thinking at the time.
In post 1425, Garmr wrote:I'm chill with a unreal seal lynch. He seemed to avoid placing a read on despite pushing me so hard yesterday.

VOTE: Unreal seal
Because I was completely unsure of what to think of you given James's flip, and wanted to see more of your posting in D2 before I fully reevaluated my read on you, and I still have no idea what to think about you still.

these reasons for voting me are weak, despite that, people are choosing to wagon me over Akarin who made the absolute worst post in the game (1344) and letting her getting off scot-free for literally wanting to lynch a claimed PR for the most of bullshit of reasons (because lylo which we are not even close to, and saying that Loyal Neigborizer is useless).
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:51 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i dont blame akarin for that because i wanted to lynch gustavo also, he was insufferable. im happy to re-evaluate the slot now that its being replaced.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Replacing Gustavo
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Akarin »

Aww, Dunnstral got less cute
In post 1410, Garmr wrote:I don't understand what Gustavo is claiming just he lied about his role can someone explain to me how his claim works.
Do you have me on ignore or something?
In post 1419, Locke113 wrote:were basically admitting they would happily waste our D2 lynch on someone they think is town, even if one that is abrasive and who did lie to us
It isn’t because he is abrasive, I already explained my reasoning on this at length.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1426, UnrealSeal wrote:or, scum could've tried to kill you in order to frame me and push for an easy mislynch
Explain how you are the easy mislynch if D2 starts with Hikari dead. That seems like the far more WIFOM case to me.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 37, UnrealSeal wrote:James forcefully trying to paint a specific picture here and I don't think it has anything to do with Biases

VOTE: James
In post 136, UnrealSeal wrote:okay, a bit late with this but I'm gonna go ahead with it

my take on the Gustavo v. James situation is that it's TvT. I don't think any scum would be worried about a random RVS vote and question and while I'm a little less sure about James, the motive behind is his posting is less clear than I'm willing to bet on.

Garmr on the other hand, feels scummy, weird posting aside, his argument against Gustavo seems to largely revolve around Gustavo's posts being wrong/useless rather than actually trying to point out why Gustavo is scummy

VOTE: Garmr
In post 495, UnrealSeal wrote:@hiraki okay you misunderstood me

like on several levels.

when both Garmr and James understood what I was talking about

in 37 I was referring to James's push on to Gustavo (not popo).

the picture thing refers to James trying to paint Gustavo as scummy for denying he OMGUS'd, despite having no proof of Gustavo's intentions and despite that being a silly thing for Gustavo as scum to be denying.

his push on to Gustavo was almost revolved around it for quite some time until the Garmr wagon crept up.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Akarin »

Meant to add some commentary to those but I think I'm just gonna leave 'em like that now that I think about it. Maybe the actual quotes will get more consideration that way.
UnrealSeal
UnrealSeal
Goon
UnrealSeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by UnrealSeal »

In post 1430, Akarin wrote:
In post 1426, UnrealSeal wrote:or, scum could've tried to kill you in order to frame me and push for an easy mislynch
Explain how you are the easy mislynch if D2 starts with Hikari dead. That seems like the far more WIFOM case to me.
explain why scum can't just parrot Hikari's arguments while also pointing out that he's dead.

Hikari being dead would provide an excellent platform for scum to kickstart a mislynch on me.
UnrealSeal
UnrealSeal
Goon
UnrealSeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 am

Post by UnrealSeal »

why did that get posted twice
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:16 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

re: seal lynch

i wasnt feeling it too much but now im really feeling it
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1435, popopopopopopo wrote:re: seal lynch

Where are you feeling it? In your loins?
vote conspiracy
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:44 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1436, Krazy wrote:

weird post
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1429, Akarin wrote:Aww, Dunnstral got less cute
In post 1410, Garmr wrote:I don't understand what Gustavo is claiming just he lied about his role can someone explain to me how his claim works.
Do you have me on ignore or something?
No tbh just skimmed those pages because gustavo gave me a headache and they were about him.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1437, popopopopopopo wrote:

weird post
I have been having trouble figuring out if Krazy posts bad or if he is scum. I would rather take care of that tomorrow tbh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1439, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1437, popopopopopopo wrote:

weird post
I have been having trouble figuring out if Krazy posts bad or if he is scum. I would rather take care of that tomorrow tbh.
I reckon his a epic mafia player. Not that it's a bad thing just it doesn't translate well into mafia scum.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

None of this makes any fucking sense to me, but popo both believing Akarin is town because of a really weird statement and then deciding UnrealSeal is scum... I don't know how he gets there. I don't get it. I'm assuming he's guided by his loins because I don't see how a brain reaches this conclusion. "I really fucking hate Gustavo so it makes sense other people would play against their wincon. Now I'm really feeling wagons on people who observe that it's stupid to play against your wincon." WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF REASONING IS THAT?

At this point though I think most of this town is thinking with their dicks, so maybe Seal is scum because he's the only one who is saying fucking anything that makes sense? I guess I can actually understand the points he's making and right now he's literally the only person in this whole game that I can say that for. In that sense he does stand out. But no, fuck that.

Vote Akarin

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE that UnrealSeal is town, because I refuse to believe that the only person saying fucking anything reasonable in this town is scum. And I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE that Akarin, as town, wouldn't say she wants to lynch Gustavo while believing his claim.

I don't know what that makes popo.
vote conspiracy
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: akarin
i dont buy the votes on seal - especially since there were no action on it yesterday + his recent posts make sense.
shot hiraki is wifom on seal
i just dont buy it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1442, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: akarin
i dont buy the votes on seal - especially since there were no action on it yesterday + his recent posts make sense.
shot hiraki is wifom on seal
i just dont buy it.
I like all the people on the wagon through bujab popo and myself. Akarin I'm unsure of but I would prefer Unreal out over Akarin.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

^ do you think hiraki is conf town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1444, DrDolittle wrote:^ do you think hiraki is conf town?
No not at all. But Unrealseal was a scum read of mine yesterday and he hasn't really done anything to change that. So I'm not opposed to a wagon on him.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I am voting seal because I think one of me/gus/locke/seal is town. That was James' town bloc.
I'm town and I believe gustavo (and if I didn't he'd be outed later anyway) so that leaves locke/seal.

If akarin is town then her point about james not knowing who his partner's alt is makes sense. If akarin is scum we can revisit locke.

That leaves seal.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also add the fact that the ones that were trying to push my lynch over James are also the ones who oppose my lynch of locke! Now the exact same people are pushing akarin(null) over unreal seal (null-scum).

So now you can also add in the fact I have little faith in their judgement aswell to the reasons I think Unreal is scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

^ that only makes sense if you think the remaining two scum are locke and unreal though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1448, DrDolittle wrote:^ that only makes sense if you think the remaining two scum are locke and unreal though.
I could be wrong on one probably unreal if I am wrong. But locke's not going to get lynched today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”