micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I legit dont even know who to vote.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not voting stun, maria or shoshin. I can get behind anyone else though.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler: tag has no bearing on the role, alignment, or mod favoritism of the worst

Vote count 2.1

profii (2):
stungun0404, Shoshin
northsidegal (1):
NicoRobin
Creature (1):
profii
MariaR (1):
Creature

not voting (3):
Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, MariaR

with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 2 ends august 30 at 14:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-08-30 14:00:00)

mod notes
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i got a little overdramatic this morning; my frustrations have since gone away :)

can someone please let me know
why
they might possibly townread profii? i haven’t seen a good case there yet, and i’d
never
stop tunneling him unless a convincing enough case can be made for town!profii. i’m pretty convinced on scum!profii

nico has been a defender of profii—saying his tone seems sincere d1. i haven’t sensed that about his posts, so if you can expand there, that would be lovely. :D

i’ll stop using caps lock, i promise. it’s not me genuinely screaming, it was just emphasis, that is all. i see it works badly in that regard :neutral:
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i didn't mean to be mean or cause you any distress, and that wasn't even me disagreeing with anything you're saying

what i was trying to convey was that the structure of your posts makes me very inclined to either lightly skim or completely skip over them. just having more words doesn't make something more convincing.

maybe this is just me being lazy. just wanted to explain what i meant after seeing it got you upset
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1464, northsidegal wrote:i will admit i have very little to add to the game right now (for the record, something i've never done as scum; never as scum have i acknowledged my meta or tried the self-aware route, only tried to appear towny)

i think it's strange that profii went from earlier having a townread on me to not only assuming that creature's push on me is a jk crumb but also assuming that that would be scum me making the kill rather than town me being protected (although in all fairness, i probably wouldn't kill myself if i were scum)

anyways, i think odds are that nobody in town is actually correct on who scum is right now
I was just about to make a post to Stun and Maria asking you 2 that basically if Maria takes exception to me not wanting to convince her I was town, then surely you should take exception to NSG not reading Stuns posts anymore

Upon checking, it appears that triangle of players (Maria / Stun / NSG ) all seem to town read each other so in your worlds no one is wrong and needs correcting

That’s interesting

Anyway whilst I was researching that, I noted 2 things
1. NSG has given out very little in the way of reads since d2 started
2. The above quote, particularly the doubt over me in the 2nd paragraph

NSG has previously acknowledged I can be unorthodox town - probably due to our time in the newbie game positivity
My perspective of that game was I had unfounded paranoia over NSG as she was sooo town, but NSG hand held us all to victory towards he end

I guess from NSGs perspective she looks at me and thinks at what point does Unorthodox town just mean scum, maybe it’s this

But - overall - I feel like NSG has acknowledged my unorthodox town play in a small effort to buddy - I also think she said I had a town read on her is probably a misinterpretation - I’d say given her lack of content I don’t have a scum read but I would say she is not oozing town just yet

But I feel like NSG has not been in the game that much and these town assertions on me day 1 and Maria/Stun current comes over as TMI and NSG wants to cause all the doubt in my direction

So independent of if Creature really did JK or not

VOTE: NSG

This is better
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by profii »

Maria - go ask RC about positivity

He was in that game, I recall wrongly pushing him - so we have an example of him witnessing what I’m sure he will call me playing badly like he did here but NSG rightly town reading it

Ask him how that compares to this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If there is a chance NSG is scum with the JK then I say we go there. But, if creature is just using his scumread for it, then idk
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Creature »

It's not JK.
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:47 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll read this later today when I'm more awake glad to see nsg posting though.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

shoshin is a heavy townread for gemini and i!

nsg is a heavy townlean for me, but a weak townlean for gemini.

mariar is looking more and more like she’s likely town too.

i like kokichi’s PoE pool, but i’m not sure it makes him town. he’s null, with maybe a slight lean towards town (read nulltown) rn? not sure who he’s scumreading - would feel comfier if i did. plus, he said gamma was sr’ing profii, so idk why koki has not voted there yet

if i’m JK, i used it to protect one of those 4 above last night ;)

everyone not in my main townpool has a decent chance of being scum. scum PoE right now for me would therefore be: kokichi, nicorobin, creature and profii. priority pool is: profii, creature, nicorobin.

if i had to guess i think scum team is profii and nico, though i entered this day phase thinking profii and creature. outside chance of profii and koki fmpov. but one of these three lynch pairings i think probably solves the game.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@kokichi, given your friend gamma scumreads profii, and all your unlynchable candidates (shoshin, maria and i) would advocate a lynchwagon there, will you vote there? y/n?

i think regardless of his alignment, his flip is absolutely crucial to us correctly solving the game. he is always going to be a distraction for us, otherwise. so even if he is town, there is benefit to his lynchwagon being finalized since he claimed vanilla anyways.

that would pretty much make me think scum team is nicorobin and creature, upon a profii townflip. kokichi seems innocent enough to discount. nico and creature kinda makes sense actually though, hmm.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1467, NicoRobin wrote:@stungun Considering what Creature said,
I believe he is a JK with a guilty on nsg, so I am going there for now.
this post is probably the most antitown thing i have seen in the thread. yuck. i might be convinced to move to your wagon over profii just because of this post

it is absolutely horrifically antitown to out what is potentially your only power role if you think you have a clue as town as to who it is. it goes directly against wincon, so if you’re town you should absolutely think twice before making posts like this.

i’m kinda curious why profii did not call nicorobin out here, given i found a newbie town game for profii where he directly advised against power roles being outed.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To be fair, everyone was thinking it, she just said it. I don't think it was that scummy
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If anything, I think mafia just tells their partner in the chat than in here
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Nico
Let's vote this ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm fine with voting Prof to answer your question, gamma seems to have him as his biggest scumread. I don't see the rush, though.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

you know what maria, let’s do it!

VOTE: NicoRobin
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1513, Kokichi Oma wrote:To be fair, everyone was thinking it, she just said it. I don't think it was that scummy
my thought pattern never thought of that though, so call me the exception to the riddle :p

we were supposed to doc as it was optimal and really means jk would not effectively be a cop, so if i was jk i used it that way last night
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Any questions while I'm around? I just finished a puzzle megathon and my head hurts
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

sure - what are your present thoughts on creature? and what are rc’s?

he was right about creature in lynchpin, so if i believe you to be town then he may have a decent read on creature by now
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1520, stungun0404 wrote:sure - what are your present thoughts on creature? and what are rc’s?

he was right about creature in lynchpin, so if i believe you to be town then he may have a decent read on creature by now
Rc wants to hold off on creature read atm. Creature seems townish to me at the moment but it's not a pressing matter or something I'm really looking at atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by profii »

Stun why does you absolute town read on NSG trump your partners
Yet Kokis partner scum reads me over him therefore Koki should vote me?
I don’t really care for the answer - just highlighting things that make your tunnel look absolutely ridiculous after my town flip

Nico does make sense as potential scum - I said in my PT whoever votes NSG is probably bussing because imo I put forward the less likely theory and wanted to use it as bait - the only reason Nico came up with is it’s the simplest theory and no other real reasons why

My only concern is following on from 1513 - I said it because it was obvious, but if I’m wrong none of the last paragraph applies and I’ve created a massive distraction for scum to exploit - and that absolutely does not mean the JK should clear anything up - whilst they remain under the radar, I say keep it that way

Imo the Nico scum flip incriminates NSG massively
The Nico town flip probably points us towards Koki
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1520, stungun0404 wrote:he was right about creature in lynchpin
Actually RC called like every player in that game scum.
Sigh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:11 am

Post by profii »

I find it really weird that Stun is just using half facts to serve his cause but no one cares at all

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”