Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10525 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

only the person drixx is targeting can use power absortion to get doc themselves of course

I don't want too many people relying on drixx cause he can be PN'ed and then nobody gets anything. as it is there's already two echoes on drixx on top of power absortion. I actually think this is suboptimal and I'm considering other ways to have people protected.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10526 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10524, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10516, Toranaga wrote:sakura takes and uses sui on whoever target

drixx uses doc on nero

nero takes and uses power absortion

nancy takes power echo and either
uses BP on herself
or uses power echo on one of math/drixx (if she can target drixx with his own power that is)

ausuka (tomorrow's leader) uses phasing and takes BP

toranaga (tomorrow's backup) uses mimickry on someone (no need to be on drixx anymore cause now nero checks drixx) and takes sui

sando or whoever we pick as 6th takes power echo from drixx and redirects to me

that will protect most of the towncore and give us 2 or 3 kills.

it's definitely very safe, maybe too safe, but I don't see anything wrong with it

thoughts?
You can actually use echo on yourself? :o
NM, that’s dumb. It’s bp you were referring to. D’oh :oops:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why did everyone (and by everyone i actually mean a couple people) decide to pick the one time im leader to go ballooney about the mechanics and make me reconsider all my life decissions.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10525, Toranaga wrote:only the person drixx is targeting can use power absortion to get doc themselves of course

I don't want too many people relying on drixx cause he can be PN'ed and then nobody gets anything. as it is there's already two echoes on drixx on top of power absortion. I actually think this is suboptimal and I'm considering other ways to have people protected.
Which is what I said
It all relies on Drixx
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 10528, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10525, Toranaga wrote:only the person drixx is targeting can use power absortion to get doc themselves of course

Which is what I said
It all relies on Drixx
which is what you said about a plan that did not rely heavily on drixx at all

but since nancy wants to power echo drixx and we are concerned with the lack of doctors, the current plan does rely heavily on drixx

if you wanna talk to me about the game fairly don't misinterpret what I say or play dumb anymore. I'm not gonna take it math.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Yeah, this is really good. How come no one thought about power absorption earlier? We could have saved pages and pzges of this discussion. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10527, Sakura Hana wrote:Why did everyone (and by everyone i actually mean a couple people) decide to pick the one time im leader to go ballooney about the mechanics and make me reconsider all my life decissions.
*HUGS*

I know for me, all of this mechanics’ talk has temporarily fried my brain. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok so, first of all, why would someone Power Negate specifically drixx, using PN on ur target already voids any super powers used on them and can kill them anyway, this would also prevent them from being targeted by Drixx (although Drixx's power woul still go off).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The only people that can 100% avoid being PN'd or hitting one are ppl with SS
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Second, YES, nancy the BP lasts into the next day you and you can use bomb while being protected by your BP (but then you'd be a sitting duck that night phase)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10529, Toranaga wrote:
In post 10528, MathBlade wrote:

Which is what I said
It all relies on Drixx
which is what you said about a plan that did not rely heavily on drixx at all

but since nancy wants to power echo drixx and we are concerned with the lack of doctors, the current plan does rely heavily on drixx

if you wanna talk to me about the game fairly don't misinterpret what I say or play dumb anymore. I'm not gonna take it math.
Someone also needs to echo Math - at least until we determine precog , negate, Weather, Duplication or whatever power Ank’s SH replacement has.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

And third, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Siren's Call doesnt redirect actions targeting your target, it redirect's your target's actions, do NOT use it on Drixx or you'll redirect the doctor towards yourself, if u want to draw a kill towards yourself use it on whoever scum you think is submitting the kill.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Are we all in agreement I am precogging?

Is that at least settled?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10532, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so, first of all, why would someone Power Negate specifically drixx, using PN on ur target already voids any super powers used on them and can kill them anyway, this would also prevent them from being targeted by Drixx (although Drixx's power woul still go off).
Negating Drixx, would also negate any echo, mimicry, or power aborbtion actions used on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 10535, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Someone also needs to echo Math - at least until we determine precog , negate, Weather, Duplication or whatever power Ank’s SH replacement has.
we're definitely not echoing math. at least not tonight.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10536, Sakura Hana wrote:And third, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Siren's Call doesnt redirect actions targeting your target, it redirect's your target's actions, do NOT use it on Drixx or you'll redirect the doctor towards yourself, if u want to draw a kill towards yourself use it on whoever scum you think is submitting the kill.
So Muffin wouldn’t have been saved by it? :?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

@math: you know what I think. you should use precog.

@nancy: siren's call would save muffin and kill you instead. it's kinda useless ability rn.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10542 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10539, Toranaga wrote:
Why not 2 echos then? Me on Drixx and someone else for Math?

You think Drixx is in greater danger, is that it?

I still think we should echo them both. We need to keep both powers safe untl we know if those powers ever get offered again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10543 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

oh you used it on muffin

yeah muffin's actions are redirected to you when you do that. it wouldn't save him but could save the night kill and kill you instead. sorry I goofed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10544 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10541, Toranaga wrote:@math: you know what I think. you should use precog.

@nancy: siren's call would save muffin and kill you instead. it's kinda useless ability rn.
I am asking everyone else.

I understand you don’t like me I am just nervous about this plan and whether it will work.

I know what you think. I just want to make sure this is right. That’s all. Please I want to hear it from someone else so we can work together and then you vig scum. I get you dislike me but please let me make sure everyone is on the same page. And if you really are going to explode on me let me do a last read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10545 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10541, Toranaga wrote:@math: you know what I think. you should use precog.

Well if I was ever leader, it would work, wouldn’t it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10546 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 10542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I still think we should echo them both. We need to keep both powers safe untl we know if those powers ever get offered again.
you're not going to get precog if you use power echo on mathblade because he is using precog as a day action. also you can't power echo precog because there's no target for precog.

we still don't know if you can use power echo on drixx and then target drixx himself with it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10547 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10543, Toranaga wrote:oh you used it on muffin

yeah muffin's actions are redirected to you when you do that. it wouldn't save him but could save the night kill and kill you instead. sorry I goofed.
It wouldn’t have saved him either? So, it’s not even a fucking bodyguard?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10548 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 10547, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10543, Toranaga wrote:oh you used it on muffin

It wouldn’t have saved him either? So, it’s not even a fucking bodyguard?
it would redirect his actions to you, so if he was a wolf doing the night kill you'd die instead of his target
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10546, Toranaga wrote:
In post 10542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

you're not going to get precog if you use power echo on mathblade because he is using precog as a day action. also you can't power echo precog because there's no target for precog.

we still don't know if you can use power echo on drixx and then target drixx himself with it.
Lol no, I meant echo Drixx obviously and use it on Math. Precog isn’t a targeting ability.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”