Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10700 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: toranaga
if you flip town math should die
regardless tora your ability to flip-flop on slots is honestly amazing
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

there's also no building a convincing case on math. you either see it or you don't. you either believe his hardpushing for giving 3 POE'd down players abilities so they can sui bomb is town!math, or you see the obvious agenda behind it. you either believe he believes GLOBAL ROLEBLOCKING is an ability scum has and an argument against my first multiple vigs plan, or you don't and he is scum to you.

the amount of things mathblade said and pushed for that are unreasonable stances and look agenda driven is in most of math's posting. if he is wolf or town!math doing these things is up to town to determine. I don't think I can possibly read math with any accuracy, but I can absolutely see math being a wolf here and I'll trust sakura's instincts about it, the same way I'm trusting you and her on your feelings about kokichi.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 10700, Theta Alpine wrote:VOTE: toranaga
mafia is hard

also I'm ~never sober
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10703 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if I'm sober I can't possibly take playing mafia which is why I subbed the fuck out when talking to math. I need marijuana to deal with that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10689, Sakura Hana wrote:Sorry, when im universally townread my paranoia can reach sky high. Because i cant ever tell the difference from scum TRing me than town TRing me.
Sometimes, it’s really obvious, like in Necromancer, where nearly everyone had me as locktown by D2. I didn’t used to be paranoid. I naively thought that, oh X is reading me correctly, they must be town. :facepalm:

But after scum!Ank pocketed me in Minuet and scum!random in Labrynth, I understand your paranoia a lot better, especially if most of the players aren’t necessarily townreading me.

Math was early on Titus wagon and after losing Numbers’ scum, was it likely a bus? I honestly wish I knew.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

Y E S

scum needs to BUS THE FUCK OUT of their team mates to win this ridiculously townsided setup
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

1-9 and titus were voting each other in moments where no one was voting either

don't ever

ever

ever

clear math for pushing titus

math will 100% bus titus here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10690, Sakura Hana wrote:In any case, im gonna go back to playing MHW, @Math: If you dont have anything to hide, use precog today.
Yeah, I want to know what we’re up against D6. I hope he doesn’t keep us waiting too much longer. But yeah, if he doesn’t do that, something’s definitely up with that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10699, Toranaga wrote:
In post 10697, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10687, Toranaga wrote:
In post 10684, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 10682, Toranaga wrote:math was leader and has like 3 different powers

if we're all thinking he might be scum let's end him today
That is true, but if we force him to use precog he cant use any powers during the night.
we just can't lose momentum imo

everyone that could lynch math is dead

there's now you and me

when you die I'm done with this. I'm not even trying.
You also wanted momentum on Kokichi lynch as well, didn’t you? Why the rush? What exactly is the problem with actually trying to build a convincing case on him - one way or another?
when I say momentum, is based off the current playerlist. I'm talking about doing it today. when either me or sakura is dead, no one is touching mathblade. believe me if math is scum and I die, he wins.
Convince me then. We still have time, don’t we?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10700, Theta Alpine wrote:VOTE: toranaga
I agree with the whole flipfloping thing but I still think UFO is probably town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 10705, Toranaga wrote:Y E S

scum needs to BUS THE FUCK OUT of their team mates to win this ridiculously townsided setup
well great now that i think about it

VOTE: mathblade

anyone who wants to should read mod is mafia
math did the same thing in that game to titus [titus was previously in a hydra in that slot]

math also used a mechanical advantage in that game [posting votecounts] in order to become an asset to town
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10701, Toranaga wrote:there's also no building a convincing case on math. you either see it or you don't. you either believe his hardpushing for giving 3 POE'd down players abilities so they can sui bomb is town!math, or you see the obvious agenda behind it. you either believe he believes GLOBAL ROLEBLOCKING is an ability scum has and an argument against my first multiple vigs plan, or you don't and he is scum to you.

the amount of things mathblade said and pushed for that are unreasonable stances and look agenda driven is in most of math's posting. if he is wolf or town!math doing these things is up to town to determine. I don't think I can possibly read math with any accuracy, but I can absolutely see math being a wolf here and I'll trust sakura's instincts about it, the same way I'm trusting you and her on your feelings about kokichi.
Like Sakura said, if he continues to post precog stuff, I’d rather not risk possibly mislynching in the town core - not when they’re are sketchier players who we can’t keep in check, like Math with precog. If I see a compelling case that explains some things to me that I have a hard time finding scum motivation in, I’d have no problem killing that slot.

See, I also don’t think worst is scum either because of the bomb thing. My only and rather strong issue with Math is how strongly he pushed it but most everything else he’s done looks kind of townie to me. I dunno, I wish someone would make a thoroughly compelling case one way or the other, so I could figure out what to do. Until that happens, there are other people I’d rather flip first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Creature »

gotta go

I have physics competition tomorrow
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10713 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10710, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 10705, Toranaga wrote:Y E S

well great now that i think about it

VOTE: mathblade

anyone who wants to should read mod is mafia
math did the same thing in that game to titus [titus was previously in a hydra in that slot]

math also used a mechanical advantage in that game [posting votecounts] in order to become an asset to town
So he hardbussed Titus in that game?

Well, that’s obviously not a towntell then. *sigh* I really want to see how Math responds to this wagon on him. I think that will be definitely telling - one way or the other.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10714 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Toranaga »

nancy I can't convince you of things
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Nancy is a force of nature
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10716 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Nancy<3
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10717 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

and yes mathblade bussed titus in a very extreme fashion in mod is mafia

it was the kind of thing I always assume that player is basically spewed town if his read is right

turns out it was a bus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10718 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not sold. I rather lynch Tor or Drixx before Math or we could ya know-stick to the plan and lynch POE slots.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

lynching me would be hilarious
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk man, your "creature is obv town b/c he had a pretty useless burst of activity" is kinda :igmeou: You are either scum that's coaching Creature or yu are getting fooled HARD.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10676, the worst wrote:easier to look town by mechanicspamming than scumhunting lmao
you know who also did this? Sando AND Sando was also pushed like Ranger in Street Fighter (though Nos disagrees)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah I jumped on Sando d2 for it to get readable content and he townspewed reasonably hard. Trodden ground my dude.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean, I said I'd go along with the HIVE MIND so if even if it was decided to not lynch Creature then its fine. Why not Hebi or Gamma?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

hebi or gamma aren't bad lynches

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”