Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 11274, Nero Cain wrote:At first, I was afraid, I was
petrified

Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking, how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along
Okay.... this gets as many +1s as possible. Coffee and lungs don't mix. Well played.

Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11222, Toranaga wrote:I get that you're mad, I'm mad too

we could've lynched mathblade yesterday. we had so many opportunities.
I thought it was just paranoia but yeah with him not only claiming to have petrification but trying to aggressively push us to use it on Creature. How could we not have seen it? In hindsight, that was really so fucking obvious. Why wasn’t I more suspicious? It’s so goddamned obvious to me now.

He isn’t protected if we get a no lynch, right?

VOTE: No Lynch

:]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Creature »

Yawn so what's up?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Creature »

Did Ausuka's leader vote count?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11223, Toranaga wrote:nero cain is probably always town

I no longer trust nancy cause she is wolfsiding. I don't like her disparaging comments about mathblade without trying to evaluate mathblade. I reached out to her so hard and so much this game but little coming from her was actually inspiring.

I really wanna win this for FA though. we lost FA because of literal scum AtE bullcrap. disgusting stuff.
Why do you longer trust me? I thought Math was saying silly things. Have you ever played with town!Math before? Yeah I was an idiot, I can’t blame anyone for thinking that. I feel bad enough already about how fucking stupid I was. You don’t have to rub it in. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11226, the worst wrote:Kinda hard to spot those opportunities amongst everything but.... yeah fair.

{Math,
Nancy
, Theta} is a good "kill with fire' pool
What? No, it’s not. You should know I’m town here.

I’m starting to think Theta is a mislynch.

Was I wrong to townread you? :(

You kept pushing that bomb thing.

But, I want Math dead tonight and I strongly advise everyone else to sheep me on a no lynch vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11227, the worst wrote:3v9+1.....feels winnable..... we should be able to like unstone Sakura right
Well unless heal becomes available tomorrow night, I am the only one who can do this. You know that right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11228, Toranaga wrote:well we can't kill math anyway

I think the combo sui + power echo will just nuke town tomorrow

if we mislynch it's really over

oh also to whoever said I was "fearmongering" when I said we'd lose in case hebichan got mislynched: eat my dick
So sheep me on a fucking no lynch, then? Seriously wtf is wrong with you people? Right, let’s just fucking allow scum to get even more fucking powers and petrifications. We need to prevent this. My God! Think! :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Drixx »

Yeah Nancy is confscum here.

6 - 3 right now and we know that Power Negate and Petrify are in play. Presumably a suicide bomb as well. So a no lynch plays out like so:

Night kill: 5 - 3
Power negate + Petrify on me : 4 - 3

Then it just takes a scum who popped BP in the night and pops Suicide the moment the day starts and they have parity.

And that's just one path to loss scenario. There are several others.

A helpful thing might be a list of who confirmed having power access and is still alive and what they could possibly have. I'm pretty sure PN and Petrify are with {Math, Nancy} but not 100%, and I'm going to be gone a few hours.

Also the "check in" by Math there followed by Nancy's posts afterward fairly well reeks.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 11381, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11227, the worst wrote:3v9+1.....feels winnable..... we should be able to like unstone Sakura right
Well unless heal becomes available tomorrow night, I am the only one who can do this. You know that right?
This is a lie. I have the ability to heal.

Actually ... this looks more like a slip. A solid scum plan would be taking me out tonight so I can't heal and scum you would know that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11229, Toranaga wrote:yeah its just sui + power echo that makes this very difficult

they have a lot of kills tonight
What makes you so certain they have echo? There were other scum powers available N4, iirc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Drixx »

Dammit and I was suspicious of Math like 9,000 posts ago too. Argh. (Post #19 in my ISO).

I should have known something was up when Math put together a logical case to clear me. Even when we were in hydra it was a bitch to get math to walk through things logically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would we no lynch?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 11387, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would we no lynch?
I just pointed out why we shouldn't, but it was being suggested by probscum that we no lynch because that would make Math "killable" tonight.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11230, the worst wrote:let's lynch scum?
We can’t afford to when we have confiscum with powers. This isn’t remotely similar to the Titus situation, where we could still leash her and force her to pick town - well not Math obviously and whomever Titus really gave powers too. We have too hidden scum left in the game and if we allow scum to get powers tonight, there will be no way to make them accountable for their hidden powers. Did Math lie about redirector too? Because that would make any docs useless.

And what if UFO is right about echo? We could have 2 possible petrifies tonight?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11232, Toranaga wrote:we have no one good at scumhunting left

I think lynching theta is good enough
Why give scum more powers? If someone picked bomb, we can kill Math tonight.

Do you really know if he has precog and IF he has it, when he got that power?

Because if he lied, it means he probably has petrification and we have no way of knowing if Stun’s superhero replacement picked echo or not.

What powers has Math claimed again? I remember precog and petrification. What was the 3rd?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Drixx »

That moment when even Drixx listens to instinct and realizes that Nancy is just outright openscumming it and hoping to drown out other posts.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11233, the worst wrote:can they factional kill and power in the same night? like last night was high impact but they only have 3 powers a night. I understand Mathb wouldn't openwolf like this without a few more layers tho
So far we have evidence of 2 scum actions: Petrification and NK. This backs up my theory that Titus’ hidden scum probably has duplication and is holstering it until LYLO. Why else would there not be a 3rd scum action?

Unless they can do both the factional thing and use superpowers at the same time? But that gives even more weight to one scum likely having duplication. Because duplication won’t show up in any investigation until it’s too late.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11235, Toranaga wrote:they will nuke the game dude

it's like...

look, if it's 4 wolves we lost pretty much

they just have a festival of scummy stuff to pick from tonight. there are many ways town is getting nuked
How can there be 4? Doesn’t the setup say 5? And there’s 2 dead, so I don’t see how that’s even possible. Didn’t Math say something about scum having some kind of global roleblocking thing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11237, Toranaga wrote:math being leader points to nancy being scum
No, it sure as hell fucking doesn’t!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11238, Toranaga wrote:I'm good at scumhunting but not in a game like this

it's very hard to parse people out

I did catch math almost exclusively though :thinking: but it wasn't for anything he did in an ISO. he just started really openscumming ITT in obvious manner.

the other person howling in that manner was theta alpine

if nancy is scum we lost already anyway so I'm not really going to tinfoil on her. and she didn't appeal to disgusting shit to win so there's that.

we lynch theta, hope there's enough of us alive to lynch mathblade tomorrow
I’m not fucking scum, dude, God!

Why are you targeting me? Yesterday you were fucking scumreading me for saying that hebi replaced out, only to have Nero correct you. Have you somehow forgotten about that? Well I haven’t and I’m still kind of pissed about it. It’s like you’re pretty much grasping at straws trying to find bullshit reasons to scumread me. What scum motivation is there my using HT on Shiro and pleading with him to use his bp? Please fucking explain what scum motivation is there in doing that?

Like the complete lack of logic in this, is mind blowing.

A) I beg Shiro to use bp and not sacrifice himself for Titus.
B) I used HT on him because I was paranoid someone may have picked petrify and used that instead.
C) I am trying to prevent confiscum and his team from getting any more fucking powers.

So, I actually want to put a complete stop to this and kill Math tonight. Yeah, makes sense. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11239, Sando wrote:So Math can bomb safely.

2 scum left, they can petrify someone else, but if they want to bomb they have to protect that person. So they can kill 3 max, assuming they can power+kill.

That leaves us 6/3 worst case?
Math can’t get any fucking bombs if we have a no lynch. We do you want to hand this game over to outted scum? Are you freaking nuts or what? Vote no lynch and he and his team can’t get any fucking bombs! Am I the only one in this game with even a modicum of common sense? I’m seriously wondering. Wtf are you people thinking - giving Math and his buddies bombs? :smdh:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11242, Toranaga wrote:the others will just power echo mathblade onto town

whoever is a wolf will kill someone tonight. that's how bad this is. we don't lynch wolf, it's pretty over
If outted scum and his buddies get bombs and/or redirector more like.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11244, Toranaga wrote:all scum is protected cause they use power echo instead of sui, and just duplicate math's sui

we're in a spetacularly poor position
That makes absolutely no sense. How the fuck does Math have a bomb? He didn’t get a power last night. That’s why I had to stupidly echo him.

What are you smoking rn UFO?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:19 am

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Bump.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”