Nero Cain (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine (0):

the worst (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (10):
Creature, Drixx, Gamma Emerald, Kokichi Oma, MathBlade, Nero Cain, Nosferatu, Sando, Theta Alpine, Toranaga

With
players in play, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-29 01:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11274, Nero Cain wrote:At first, I was afraid, I was
petrified

Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking, how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along
And now you’re back, somebody new, not that same chained-up little person still in love with you.
I should have changed that stupid lock. I should have made you leave your key.
If I had know for just one second you’d be back to bother me but no not I. I will survive.
I will survive.

:P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11275, Sando wrote:
In post 11273, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11271, Sando wrote:How do you know you were negated btw?
no I'm confused

I didn't get suicide bombing for some reason. I don't understand why now. PN doesn't say anything about acquiring abilities if my comprehension is correct. that + the voting, it's like I was petrified.
Wait you were part of the team, asked for suicide bomb, and didn't get it?
If no one has bomb, how can we kill Math now? :cry:

@UFO .

So you picked bomb and didn’t get it? How is that even possible?

If you were petrified, you wouldn’t be able to post or vote. You must have done something wrong. Scum can’t prevent you from getting a bomb. How were you negated? I thought you mimicked Nos and got no results?

:confused: But even if you were negated, there is so power scum has from preventing anyone from picking a power. Using it, yes? But actually from choosing it, is not possible.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11277, Toranaga wrote:its because I used power mimickry on nos and got "no abilities"

and I confused that with me not acquiring an ability

certainly if nos was a wolf I'd get an ability

anyone against me blowing theta up?
If scum was able to use both factional abilities and superpowers, and if Math was lying about either having/using precog or the time he received it, then it’s entirely possible that at least 1 - possibly 2 scum, did not use a power last night.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11277, Toranaga wrote:its because I used power mimickry on nos and got "no abilities"

and I confused that with me not acquiring an ability

certainly if nos was a wolf I'd get an ability

anyone against me blowing theta up?
I think she’s probably town. I townread Muffin.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m relieved at least someone other then me, in this game, hasn’t somehow contracted Titus’ virulent moon logic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Toras use of mimic is kinda ass....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11280, Toranaga wrote:yeah alright

I want out of this game anyway

if I was docced I was docced

gl town

if this works and me and theta die, lynch nancy
I don’t have fucking negate ffs. And you have the audacity to fucking accuse ME of wolfsiding? You don’t even know what power were available on Nights 2 and 4 and obviously don’t even fucking care.

Wtf’s wrong with you? We almost certainly have 2 hidden scum and you’re targeting me - for God even knows what fucking reasons? If we lose this game, it’s on your head. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11281, the worst wrote:VOTE: Nancy
No, I am town and I can prove it, if need be.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11282, the worst wrote:I miss you already Tora :( :( :( :(
Because he’s going to cause us to lose the game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:]
In post 11283, Sando wrote:Ok so Nero is our best leader candidate for tonight, there's no point for this Math BS if they're just gonna get the scumleader anyway. He also has heal so if he lives through tonight and gets leader, conftown Sakura is back.

We can also elect Sakura if we want, just assume they'll act in towns interest and take someone's (mine? Tors?) list to heart.

We can also slow this right down, we should assume we'll lynch scum today (since a mislynch is loss).

Wait...gotta check with mod.
My fucking God! I really cannot believe this. Does no one but me understand that doc cannot heal petrification?

Kill.me.now. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11284, Sando wrote:Checking with mod if we're in Mylo, since we can lynch Math if so.

Also can we bomb down to Mylo possibly?
No but we can kill him tonight - if we’re smart enough to no lynch. Though, I’m having my doubts about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
You want to lynch the one person who can heal Sakura before confiscum. C’mon tw, I know you’re better then this.

I think Theta is town and we will have at least 1 if not 2 towns dead, if scum has some form of negate. UFO is once again making a bone-headed decision to risk hero suiciding on likely town.

Sakura was smart, that’s why scum petrified her over UFO. She understood that only leader should ever risk bombing. Town is probably doomed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11289, Sando wrote:
In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
Why on earth would we leave the leader up if we can avoid it?
and CONFISCUM.

+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11292, Sando wrote:
If Tora his scum!Theta here I don't see how we possibly lose. It confirms Nancy+Math as scum.

I think we want Tora to bomb Theta either way today, but I'd like to work out the mylo bit first.
No, it fucking doesn’t. Please explain why I begged the person who was NK - whom I fucking used HT on - to use bp that night? Oh and yeah, let’s just allow the 2 hidden scum to kill every night with 0 accountability. If town is seriously this brain dead, then scum deserves to win this. What’s really depressing. is we don’t have to let this happen but no one wants to listen to me, so we’re clearly fucked. Good work, guys. \o/

Except obviously Nero, who seems to be seeing things clearly. At least if I get stupidly mislynched, hopefully he might be able to hopefully turn things around?

I know that UFO and Sando seem to be content to allow the 2 hidden scum to coast. lol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11415 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

you guys should have let me bomb
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11416 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11293, Sando wrote:
In post 11290, the worst wrote:OH KILL HIM NOW OK I LIKE IT
Yeah if I'm right then Math fucked up and put us into Mylo, so he's killable NOW.
In post 11295, Sando wrote:
In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:7. The presiding Leader cannot die except in LYLO/MYLO or if a no lynch is achieved.
Dis is what I'm going off.
In post 11294, the worst wrote:BOOM BITCH

I don't know how things work but I'm down!!!!
I am too if it is mylo but even if it is, I have the power to change it. The only reason I’m hesitating is if Math is the one with Petrify - which he has claimed - there will even be more tonight and, I would be powerless tomorrow - assuming town isn’t dumb enough to mislynch me, that is and from most of the insanity I’ve been reading in this thread up until now, I’m starting to give up hope on that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11417 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11296, Sando wrote:Please don't QL Math if it's confirmed btw, there's still stuff to sort out today and unless Tora hits Theta the game is still afoot.
You mean IF she’s scum, or we just kill another town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11418 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11297, Toranaga wrote:Ive submitted

sando, you're a genius
God, why? We’re totally fucked now. Thanks UFO. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11419 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11418, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11297, Toranaga wrote:Ive submitted

sando, you're a genius
God, why? We’re totally fucked now. Thanks UFO. :facepalm:
If scum has some sort of negate, you were are last hope of killing Math tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11420 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11406, Nero Cain wrote:Toras use of mimic is kinda ass....
God, why did he do this. We’re probably going to lose now, if scum negates him. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11415, Nosferatu wrote:you guys should have let me bomb
Since we’re probably going to lose now, anyway. It couldn’t have possibly made things any worse.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

if i have to lose a game to scum creature cause yall cant get your shit together im gonna lose it
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda want to flip TW. He's just active lurking and is some go with the flow chainlynching
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11202, Toranaga wrote:math lied about his precog results
Did he?
In post 10725, MathBlade wrote:
Redirector

EH
1-shot during each day vote swapper PM mod

HT
BP
Shapeshifting
— Make your powers look like someone else. Doesn’t count toward power usage.

^^ The precog list
In post 11191, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition: Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
**Self-Detonation: Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation: Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.
There are 3 matches here.Why does he lie about some powers but not lie about others? Are you saying that this was just a lucky guess and he's scum that didn't use it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”