Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11449, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sando apparently thinks Nero can power absorb heal from Drixx, which he obviously can’t.
I can and did. I have force field generation now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

you can't cause FFG is doc, not heal

only nancy drew can heal sakura
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Sando »

In post 11414, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11292, Sando wrote:
In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
If Tora his scum!Theta here I don't see how we possibly lose. It confirms Nancy+Math as scum.

I think we want Tora to bomb Theta either way today, but I'd like to work out the mylo bit first.
No, it fucking doesn’t. Please explain why I begged the person who was NK - whom I fucking used HT on - to use bp that night? Oh and yeah, let’s just allow the 2 hidden scum to kill every night with 0 accountability. If town is seriously this brain dead, then scum deserves to win this. What’s really depressing. is we don’t have to let this happen but no one wants to listen to me, so we’re clearly fucked. Good work, guys. \o/

Except obviously Nero, who seems to be seeing things clearly. At least if I get stupidly mislynched, hopefully he might be able to hopefully turn things around?

I know that UFO and Sando seem to be content to allow the 2 hidden scum to coast. lol
You/Tora confscum due to Mathblade being leader over Nero. If votes go through petri I don't see how you're not both scum.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Sando »

I haven't gotten a response from the mod about Mylo btw.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11427, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11288, the worst wrote:ughhh in Tora's memory I feel we should just lynch Theta Nancy and Math and win but ye it works
If Tora his scum!Theta here I don't see how we possibly lose. It confirms Nancy+Math as scum.

I think we want Tora to bomb Theta either way today, but I'd like to work out the mylo bit first.
No, it fucking doesn’t. Please explain why I begged the person who was NK - whom I fucking used HT on - to use bp that night? Oh and yeah, let’s just allow the 2 hidden scum to kill every night with 0 accountability. If town is seriously this brain dead, then scum deserves to win this. What’s really depressing. is we don’t have to let this happen but no one wants to listen to me, so we’re clearly fucked. Good work, guys. \o/

Except obviously Nero, who seems to be seeing things clearly. At least if I get stupidly mislynched, hopefully he might be able to hopefully turn things around?

I know that UFO and Sando seem to be content to allow the 2 hidden scum to coast. lol
why are you talking shit about me? you got powers every day and you caught 0 scum. stop blaming other people for your losses.
You are advocating for my mislynch, for I don’t even understand for what possible reasons. So, yeah, I think I’ve fucking earned that right now, don’t you think? :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

When has a mod ever confirmed a gamestate?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11454, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

why are you talking shit about me? you got powers every day and you caught 0 scum. stop blaming other people for your losses.
You are advocating for my mislynch, for I don’t even understand for what possible reasons. So, yeah, I think I’ve fucking earned that right now, don’t you think? :roll:
no you don't. who is scum, then? give us solutions.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

you don't understand how math being leader incriminates you? that's rather incredible.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11428, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11418, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11297, Toranaga wrote:Ive submitted

sando, you're a genius
God, why? We’re totally fucked now. Thanks UFO. :facepalm:
what? what exactly do you think I did you airhead?
I’d watch it with the insults if I were you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

sando, you're a genius
why, are you giving me the leash?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11457, Toranaga wrote:you don't understand how math being leader incriminates you? that's rather incredible.
I think scum stuffed the ballot box to screw me over :/ I just started reading on my lunch break...and I am just ...fuck :/

It’s kind of a brilliant plan.

Use a scum factional to fuck with my precog and then another to make me leader.

Then town mislynches the only healer and scum coast forcing me to have to vig scum tonight.

Like damn.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11429, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11406, Nero Cain wrote:Toras use of mimic is kinda ass....
God, why did he do this. We’re probably going to lose now, if scum negates him. :(
scum can't negate me as a day action LOL

you don't know anything
Okay, YOU lead us then - straight to a scum victory.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11461, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11429, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11406, Nero Cain wrote:Toras use of mimic is kinda ass....
God, why did he do this. We’re probably going to lose now, if scum negates him. :(
scum can't negate me as a day action LOL

you don't know anything
Okay, YOU lead us then - straight to a scum victory.
if I was leading you math would be dead yesterday
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hypnosis: Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control: Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition: Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.

**Self-Detonation: Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
*Shapeshifting: Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation: Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.

I wonder when Math really found out about the results. :thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11459, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

sando, you're a genius
why, are you giving me the leash?
Insults are against the rules. Calling me an airhead is an insult.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Tor
-Why are you doing mostly useless mimics on random scumreads when you could have been using it on someone with confirmed powers? And wasn't that the "plan" last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Insults are against the rules. Calling me an airhead is an insult
I LOVE AIRHEADS. One of the best candies.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11465, Nero Cain wrote:
@Tor
-Why are you doing mostly useless mimics on random scumreads when you could have been using it on someone with confirmed powers? And wasn't that the "plan" last night?
who should I have targeted, then? I don't need 1-shot super powers. there were TWO times scum got powers and slided it to scum team mates. that's what I'm trying to find every night. the mimickry I'm doing isn't useless. maybe to you, but alas. I stand behind my night actions.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Insults are against the rules. Calling me an airhead is an insult.
did it offend you?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Creature »

In post 11446, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11444, Nero Cain wrote:I not really understanding why it has to be Nancy/Sakura?
we were supposed to give 4 votes to you. if math is scum, even if all scum votes him, he only gets 2 votes. which means 2 of those 4 votes have migrated to mathblade. the people voting mathblade were me, ausuka, sakura and nancy. apparently gamma claims to also have voted you, which makes this even worse.
still, if Nero and Math tied wouldn't Nero be the leader?
Sigh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

yes

and gamma says he voted nero

I have no idea what's going on
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Creature »

In post 11446, Toranaga wrote:the people voting
mathblade
were me, ausuka, sakura and nancy.
lol
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11470, Toranaga wrote:yes

and gamma says he voted nero

I have no idea what's going on
Factionals. Scum framed me. Then again I think you know that don’t you?

Scum are playing on the fact you dislike how I interacted with FA and hoping you will lead the charge against me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Creature »

Oh, thought it had something to do with Mind Control
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11456, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11454, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

no you don't. who is scum, then? give us solutions.
Yes I have totally fucking have!

Other then obviously Math? I don’t know. I really thought Nos was scum but then why wouldn’t he have killed me? I am a bit suspicious of the worst, who should be able to read me correctly, for parking that vote on me. I dunno, I obviously was wrong about leashing Math. However, what I am feeling extremely confident about is that we have 2 hidden scum left in this game. I 100% believe that both Titus and Math lied about giving Ank/Stun powers. We figure out who they are, we win.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”