Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3645, DeasVail wrote:Thanks for your thoughts Ank.

But what I really want to know is,

Are you scum?
I'm town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3646, Vaxkiller wrote:Hey ank, we think your scum, im basically confirmed town and no one is going to argue otherwise (prolly helping you out here, but meh)

We all think pun has a high probablility fo flipping SK so we dont want to take chances there and we are lynchign him today. There is one mroe scum (we are thinking you) and if we lynch Pun today I'm the obvious NK going into tomorrow so that leaves DV, Shoshin, and you.

Shoshin has shown a town mentality through the game and I dont want to think that is scum there, espy has been lurking hard and they can do that as scum, dv ive been on the fence about, but some of thier posts today dont really look like it comes from scum.

Before we lynch pun today I really want to decide who tomorrows lynch is going to be because i wont be around tomorrow, so I want to take our time today. I'm leaning you (ank) as the last scum.

Can you claim for us?
-Vax
Sure, I'm Sleepykrew, a Betting VT.

I made a bet with BipolarChemist (Dunnstral) as to whether Papa Zito (Vaxkiller) or ErrantParabola (Fire Assassin) would rank higher than the other; if Papa Zito ranks higher than ErrantParabola, I have a choice of what to do to BipolarChemist between killing them on night two, removing whatever active powers they might have, and making them immune to NKs.

I lost the bet and Dunnstral NK-immunized me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3646, Vaxkiller wrote:We all think pun has a high probablility fo flipping SK so we dont want to take chances there and we are lynchign him today. There is one mroe scum (we are thinking you) and if we lynch Pun today I'm the obvious NK going into tomorrow so that leaves DV, Shoshin, and you.
Which slot started all this paranoia on Punreader being an SK? That's probably your scum right there.

Bonus points if they're also the reason that this slot is currently the highest scum equity slot in everyone's eyes; it's a pretty simple endgame to bring the slot that's having the least impact on the game all the way to 3p LyLo, especially with the suboptimal play of lynching the third party right before that.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:40 am

Post by DeasVail »

In answer to your question, Shoshin.
In post 3617, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3613, Shoshin wrote:Pun is confirmed scum, DV.
I agree, but I am slightly worried about being wrong on Espe being scum, and the situation if I am wrong seems ever so slightly less dire with punreader alive.

I also am concerned that I am more likely to be mislynched in a 3P LYLO scenario than I am here. And as much as I would be having a similar thought as scum, at this point even as town staying alive is important.
In post 3618, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3609, Shoshin wrote:Either way, we need to lynch Pun today because we can't trust Pun not to kill Vax.
I get what you mean but we need to sort the you-me-Espe triangle sooner or later regardless.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3652, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3646, Vaxkiller wrote:We all think pun has a high probablility fo flipping SK so we dont want to take chances there and we are lynchign him today. There is one mroe scum (we are thinking you) and if we lynch Pun today I'm the obvious NK going into tomorrow so that leaves DV, Shoshin, and you.
Which slot started all this paranoia on Punreader being an SK? That's probably your scum right there.

Bonus points if they're also the reason that this slot is currently the highest scum equity slot in everyone's eyes; it's a pretty simple endgame to bring the slot that's having the least impact on the game all the way to 3p LyLo, especially with the suboptimal play of lynching the third party right before that.
This is all pretty baseless and it seems almost dangerous to be throwing around such comments without knowing what the situation is if you’re town.

This seems like a “rush to defend myself” approach, rather than an “ask more questions to try and figure things out” approach that I would expect from town coming into the game in your position
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's a really interesting conclusion to be jumping to immediately.

How are you so sure that the approach you think I'm taking is the actual approach?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3655, Ankamius wrote:That's a really interesting conclusion to be jumping to immediately.

How are you so sure that the approach you think I'm taking is the actual approach?
I never expressed certainty, nor did I make conclusions.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Deasvail
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

That’s lovely
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

Shoshin/Vax, I am now slightly more sure in Ankamius being scum and would again ask that we lynch her today.

Obviously, I understand that both of you (in particular Shoshin) have doubts regarding my alignment, but if you are both town (which I believe you are), then we will need to be working together here. I will admit to having a stubborn streak at times and being reluctant to be a “show-pony” in order to be read as town, but if there is anything you need from me I am willing to try and provide. Nonetheless, some questions I just won’t have very satisfying answers to, and that’s how it’s going to be.

If you force the issue, I would be willing to vote for punreader today, but my preference would at this point be with Ankamius.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Is this my cue to shade Deas back and claim that I'm more sure of him being scum or is it obvious that he is yet
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because if that positioning towards a future suspicion on me followed by a deflection from my response wasn't enough to show that my read on the gamestate is correct, then I'm not sure if town will win.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Ank, why aren't you voting for Pun?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because Pun isn't an SK
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Shoshin »

DV, why did you townread Espe earlier in the game? And why should I vote that slot over you (please don't say "because I'm town" - give me some actual reasons as to why Espe has been scum based on his behaviors in the game).
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3663, Ankamius wrote:Because Pun isn't an SK
Who cares what Pun is as long as you know she's not town, she has the ability to kill Vax tonight, and she intentionally scum-sided last night by killing guac?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Ank isn't responding to Pun in a natural way at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3665, Shoshin wrote:
In post 3663, Ankamius wrote:Because Pun isn't an SK
Who cares what Pun is as long as you know she's not town, she has the ability to kill Vax tonight, and she intentionally scum-sided last night by killing guac?
I know Pun well enough to be able to trust that they will town side in the worst case scenario.

As a quick question btw

Is Vax conftown?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Shoshin »

DV's response to Pun makes a lot of sense. Pun doesn't want to lynch him today, so it's in DV's interests to lynch mafia today because he's more likely to die tomorrow.

In contrast, Ank should want to lynch Pun today because Ank's chance of lynching DV is much higher tomorrow than today. Yet Ank's not responding that way... Feels like she's trying to hide her actual responses because she's worried it would make her look scummy/survivalistic.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I will never lynch Vax. If Vax is scum, this game is already lost.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think you understand how I think if you believe I would be wanting to lynch Pun today

Because in no universe would I be going that route as either alignment
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Don't like that response either. Ank's probably scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3652, Ankamius wrote:

This suggests that Ank believes scum would want to lynch Pun, which means Ank probably would want to lynch Pun as scum.

Yet when I called Ank on that, she says that's not true.

Ank's scum.

We can lynch her after Pun.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Are you disliking my responses because you think they're scummy or are you disliking them because I'm not agreeing with you?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Shoshin »

What do you think, Ank?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”