Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11570, Sando wrote:Ok I just annoyed the crap out of the mod I'm pretty sure with a barrage of questions but yes, both Aus and Sakura could have voted last night for Nero and that vote would have counted, totes totes confirmed.

So 4 "claimed" votes for Nero, I think we have to assume Aus/Sak didn't gamethrow:
Gamma
Tor
Sak
Aus

These are A's.

2 scum + 1A on townMath results in Nero-leader
1 scum + 2A on townMath results in Math-leader
2A on scumMath results in Nero-leader

As far as I can tell, there's no way for us not to have 2-3 scum in the A's and a town-Math. The only way would be some scum-mechanic to change the leadervote around, which would seem bastardy.
Thank you for confirming what I said hours ago. Did the way I said it not make sense to you?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11571, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11555, Drixx wrote:
In post 11521, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11501, Toranaga wrote:unpetrify sakura, nancy
If Math is the one who petrified Sakura and all signs point to that, then you know I am powerless to heal tomorrow. Do you really think scum!Math doesn’t petrify again tonight?

I am the only one who can reverse this? What if scum has an echo? Then, there will be 1 NK and 2 petrifies. Don’t you honestly think it better that I wait until we can safely lynch him?

I will obviously do what town wishes but I honestly don’t think it’s the best plan for town, to have their healer powerless to reverse any possible petrifications the following night. We can’t kill Math now, which we could have had you waited until either no lynch, night or the following day to use your bomb.

So, if the majority actually think my healing Sakura now and being powerless tomorrow is best, I’ll of course do it but I won’t be able to reverse any more possible petrifications until D7, at the earliest.
It's irrelevant when you do it. You're making a specious argument here. You're literally arguing "Scum could petrify TWO MORE tonight AND KILL SOMEONE, so you guys should let me leave someone petrified until AFTER all that happens".

Time to put up.
In post 11522, Creature wrote:
In post 11502, Drixx wrote:So let's assume that dying removes your vote.
So let's assume that Petrify removes your vote.
They don't.
And from a later quote neither does death. So we now have FOUR votes for Nero, with Nancy supposed to vote there and playing dumb and pretending she didn't know she was supposed to vote nero. That gives us a pool of: {
Ausuka
, Tora, Gamma, Nancy, Sakura}

Literally the entire scum team has to be in that pool or else Math couldn't be elected leader.

Ausuka plus any two others in that list and there's only two left who could have voted for Math. Vote would be Nero 3 and Math 2.
Ausuka plus one other and then it's Math 3, Nero 2.

This heavily implies that Math is town.
In post 11528, Nero Cain wrote:p sure you were supposed to vote me. @Nancy
She was. I don't buy the act that she didn't know that. I doubt you do either. It took her WAY too long to claim she voted elsewhere. Pages after I had already put her in the pool of voting Math repeatedly.
In post 11534, Sando wrote:
In post 11502, Drixx wrote:Math doesn't win a 3v3 tie against Nero because of the tie rules.

So let's assume that Petrify removes your vote. That leaves {Gamma, Tora}.

Math still can't be scum because Math needs THREE votes to get elected due to losing ties against Nero.
Petrify does not stop the vote, I just confirmed with mod.

So we have 3 "claimed" votes for Nero in Gamma, Tora and
Sakura
(we just kinda have to assume town aren't stupid and will follow the plan at this point).

Scum voting for town can't even beat that, so there absolutely MUST be a liar in those 3.
See above. Sanity check the logic please.
In post 11538, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
They don't.
@Drixx, Petrify isn’t a day action.
I never said it was.
In post 11548, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11526, MathBlade wrote:Nancy would be locked up to the heal Sakura gambit and iirc Petrify says target another player.
All I know is someone has petrify and it was only available Days 3 and 5.

It’s not me obviously, so someone other then me picked it on D 5. You are the only one to have actually claimed it.

I took HT on D3 and Echo last night.
How do we know that you took HT on D3 and echo last night? You so far haven't healed Sakura and we literally can't know whether you took echo.
I can prove either one but not in the same cycle, as long as scum doesn’t negate or redirect me.

I said I’m willing to heal Sakura but I’m far more worried about not being able to heal any possible petrifications the following night
, which if echo is available, we could have 2, since we don’t know if scum has that or freezing or something else. So far all we have confirmation of is Petrification. No evidence of either some form of vanillaizer or echo yet but scum likely probably has at least one of those powers.
But what does it matter? If you can only heal ONE person today/tonight/tomorrow then it's irrelevant if they petrify 2 tonight. It doesn't change how many times you can heal. You should therefore heal Sakura now so we know for sure what Sakura did during the night.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11576, Drixx wrote:Thank you for confirming what I said hours ago. Did the way I said it not make sense to you?
So did I, I quoted it back to you a while ago. The mod subsequently sent me a PM that seemed to contradict this so I went deepdiving with the mod on that and then re-confirmed in thread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11577, Drixx wrote:
In post 11571, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If Math is the one who petrified Sakura and all signs point to that, then you know I am powerless to heal tomorrow. Do you really think scum!Math doesn’t petrify again tonight?

I am the only one who can reverse this? What if scum has an echo? Then, there will be 1 NK and 2 petrifies. Don’t you honestly think it better that I wait until we can safely lynch him?

I will obviously do what town wishes but I honestly don’t think it’s the best plan for town, to have their healer powerless to reverse any possible petrifications the following night. We can’t kill Math now, which we could have had you waited until either no lynch, night or the following day to use your bomb.

So, if the majority actually think my healing Sakura now and being powerless tomorrow is best, I’ll of course do it but I won’t be able to reverse any more possible petrifications until D7, at the earliest.
It's irrelevant when you do it. You're making a specious argument here. You're literally arguing "Scum could petrify TWO MORE tonight AND KILL SOMEONE, so you guys should let me leave someone petrified until AFTER all that happens".

Time to put up.
They don't.
And from a later quote neither does death. So we now have FOUR votes for Nero, with Nancy supposed to vote there and playing dumb and pretending she didn't know she was supposed to vote nero. That gives us a pool of: {
Ausuka

Literally the entire scum team has to be in that pool or else Math couldn't be elected leader.

Ausuka plus any two others in that list and there's only two left who could have voted for Math. Vote would be Nero 3 and Math 2.

She was. I don't buy the act that she didn't know that. I doubt you do either. It took her WAY too long to claim she voted elsewhere. Pages after I had already put her in the pool of voting Math repeatedly.
In post 11502, Drixx wrote:Math doesn't win a 3v3 tie against Nero because of the tie rules.

Math still can't be scum because Math needs THREE votes to get elected due to losing ties against Nero.

Sakura
(we just kinda have to assume town aren't stupid and will follow the plan at this point).

Scum voting for town can't even beat that, so there absolutely MUST be a liar in those 3.
They don't.
I never said it was.
In post 11526, MathBlade wrote:Nancy would be locked up to the heal Sakura gambit and iirc Petrify says target another player.

It’s not me obviously, so someone other then me picked it on D 5. You are the only one to have actually claimed it.

How do we know that you took HT on D3 and echo last night? You so far haven't healed Sakura and we literally can't know whether you took echo.
I can prove either one but not in the same cycle, as long as scum doesn’t negate or redirect me.

I said I’m willing to heal Sakura but I’m far more worried about not being able to heal any possible petrifications the following night
, which if echo is available, we could have 2, since we don’t know if scum has that or freezing or something else. So far all we have confirmation of is Petrification. No evidence of either some form of vanillaizer or echo yet but scum likely probably has at least one of those powers.
But what does it matter? If you can only heal ONE person today/tonight/tomorrow then it's irrelevant if they petrify 2 tonight. It doesn't change how many times you can heal. You should therefore heal Sakura now so we know for sure what Sakura did during the night.
Except if Sakura is scum we wouldn’t know?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Time to put up.
They don't.
Ausuka

Sakura

They don't.
I never said it was.

In post 11557, Drixx wrote:
In post 11553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11529, Sando wrote:
In post 11523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I voted Ausaka last night, not Nero. Wasn’t I supposed to do that? :confused:

because she was supposed to dayvig safely and Nero was supposed to be the backup?
Nope, you were supposed to vote Nero, it was pretty clear.

Can you please stop being an ass while we're at it, you're either scum or don't understand the gamestate, either way you shouldn't be being an ass towards people.
No, I’m very sure it was Ausuka, which I did.

Stop fucking insulting me or don’t fucking talk to me!

I don’t have to listen to this. I did what I thought I was supposed to and more to help town in this game. I totally don’t fucking deserve any of this crap.
The vote assignments were repeated a bunch of times. You literally have no excuse. If you are town (which I seriously doubt), then you didn't pay attention at all and you have severely hurt town.

I mean ... I assume this is just scum theatre but if you flip green then you need to pay attention post game because I'm pretty sure the whole town is going to have some critique for you. You don't get to freelance and do your own thing and then lash out at other people like it's their fault.

But again ... I'm PRETTY SURE you're just scum here so ... nice ATE.
No, you’re wrong and I think you’re wrong about Math too. Why don’t you even care about that list? Do you have an explanation for it? I said, I would do the heal,
if the majority wants me too
and that isn’t you. I’m not lying about my vote or any of the other ones I made.

I’m not fucking stalling, so quit it with bullshit shading already.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Sando »

Okidokes so we have 2 confscum in:
Ausuka
(including for completeness sake, piss off with your comments, I even colour coded it for you)
Sakura
Gamma
Tora

We also have a 3rd scum either in the above or outside.

We have one conf!town in Math who is also leader.

Tora has claimed to have suicide bomb, so get Tora to bomb Sakura/Gamma? Can't fail to hit scum with it. Refusal to bomb should be seen as a scumclaim.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11559, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I voted Ausaka last night, not Nero. Wasn’t I supposed to do that? :confused:

because she was supposed to dayvig safely and Nero was supposed to be the backup?

Can you please stop being an ass while we're at it, you're either scum or don't understand the gamestate, either way you shouldn't be being an ass towards people.

I don’t have to listen to this. I did what I thought I was supposed to and more to help town in this game. I totally don’t fucking deserve any of this crap.
The vote assignments were repeated a bunch of times. You literally have no excuse. If you are town (which I seriously doubt), then you didn't pay attention at all and you have severely hurt town.

I mean ... I assume this is just scum theatre but if you flip green then you need to pay attention post game because I'm pretty sure the whole town is going to have some critique for you. You don't get to freelance and do your own thing and then lash out at other people like it's their fault.

Drixx if Nancy is scum what you are doing is not helping.

Furthermore Nancy if scum with Sakura has to use HT to save her lose lose
Nancy if scum without Sakura has to use HT to save her
Nancy if town and Sakura is town win win
Nancy if town and Sakura is scum lose lose

Mainly we only have issues if Sakura is scum and if Nancy is scum with Sakura scum are down a PR.

So I am thinking Tor needs to be the lynch in that case because Tor would have to be the one to petrify Sakura.
Sakura can’t be scum. God people use your freaking brains. Why the fuck does scum petrify arguably the most widely read townie, if she’s scum? In what world does this even make an iota of sense?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, you’re wrong and I think you’re wrong about Math too. Why don’t you even care about that list? Do you have an explanation for it? I said, I would do the heal, if the majority wants me too and that isn’t you. I’m not lying about my vote or any of the other ones I made.

I’m not fucking stalling, so quit it with bullshit shading already.
You can heal D6 and D7, or you can heal N6 and D7.

Note the difference? Either way, you get to heal D7, so the idea that healing now stops you from healing tomorrow is wrong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11581, Sando wrote:Okidokes so we have 2 confscum in:
Ausuka
(including for completeness sake, piss off with your comments, I even colour coded it for you)
Sakura
Gamma
Tora

Tora has claimed to have suicide bomb, so get Tora to bomb Sakura/Gamma? Can't fail to hit scum with it. Refusal to bomb should be seen as a scumclaim.
Where did you get this list from and why is Nancy not in it?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11584, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11581, Sando wrote:Okidokes so we have 2 confscum in:
Ausuka
Sakura
Gamma
Tora

Where did you get this list from and why is Nancy not in it?
Because Nancy has outright stated that she voted Aus, and Gamma has outright stated he voted Nero.

The rest of the list has been posted multiple times.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11559, MathBlade wrote:

Drixx if Nancy is scum what you are doing is not helping.

Furthermore Nancy if scum with Sakura has to use HT to save her lose lose
Nancy if scum without Sakura has to use HT to save her
Nancy if town and Sakura is town win win
Nancy if town and Sakura is scum lose lose

Mainly we only have issues if Sakura is scum and if Nancy is scum with Sakura scum are down a PR.

So I am thinking Tor needs to be the lynch in that case because Tor would have to be the one to petrify Sakura.
Sakura can’t be scum. God people use your freaking brains. Why the fuck does scum petrify arguably the most widely read townie, if she’s scum? In what world does this even make an iota of sense?
If Sakura can’t be scum to you, why haven’t you healed her yet? I find it intriguing.

Pedit: Assume Gamma Or Nancy is scum. What makes them required to tell the truth?

I am still thinking lynch Tor is the gameplan for today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by the worst »

woah when did this turn into pharaoh mafia?!?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11560, MathBlade wrote:Pretty much Nancy if scum is leashed especially if Tor is red. Then we have like no petrifies tonight in Tor/Nancy/Sakura.

So Nancy’s action would speak for itself in that case and we reduce KPN by lynching Tor.
I don’t think that’s very likely to happen - UFO flipping red.

How can Sakura petrify ANYONE? I’m seriously contemplating giving up on this insane game. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11587, the worst wrote:woah when did this turn into pharaoh mafia?!?
MathBladeBot lacks context. Link me please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 11587, the worst wrote:woah when did this turn into pharaoh mafia?!?
Clash of the Gods?
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11563, MathBlade wrote:So the smart play here imho is lynch Tor and then evaluate Nancy based on the actions given.

If she is scum and refuses to use HT on Sakura then we do not eliminate the person with Petrify because scum planned this out. Surely scum would account for Nancy having to use HT.
If she is scum and does actually do it and there is no petrify then Nancy is still outed.

Mainly if Nancy is scum she has to keep the person doing the petrifies alive and per your theory the only person that can be is Tor.

So rather than arguing with scum and trying to put a leash around them just make them accept the consequences.
I’m not fucking refusing to do anything! Are people even reading my goddamned posts? I said I would do what the majority wanted as regards to the heal. If all I cared about was clearing myself, I would have already done it but what happens tomorrow night if there are 1 - possibly 2 petrifies and I have used up my power useage until D7. What happens then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11586, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: Assume Gamma Or Nancy is scum. What makes them required to tell the truth?
Nothing...that's literally my point, that scum are clearly lying about who they voted, and 2 of them are in Gamma/Sakura/Tor.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11592, Sando wrote:
In post 11586, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: Assume Gamma Or Nancy is scum. What makes them required to tell the truth?
Nothing...that's literally my point, that scum are clearly lying about who they voted, and 2 of them are in Gamma/Sakura/Tor.
Then come vote Tor with me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go home but Tor imho is the lynch today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11591, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If all I cared about was clearing myself, I would have already done it but what happens tomorrow night if there are 1 - possibly 2 petrifies and I have used up my power useage until D7. What happens then?
Nancy, like 5 people, including myself here:
In post 11583, Sando wrote:You can heal D6 and D7, or you can heal N6 and D7.

Note the difference? Either way, you get to heal D7, so the idea that healing now stops you from healing tomorrow is wrong.
Have said that you're wrong and that "saving" your heal accomplishes literally nothing. We have 1 petrified person until D7, which in your own words is the next time you can heal. So why on earth would you not want to use it on that ONE PERSON now?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11593, MathBlade wrote:
Why not get Tor to blow himself up within the 3? Or get him to refuse and thus conf!scum himself?

What does lynching accomplish better?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11564, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11562, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11536, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Toranaga

I will be so fucking escatic if this flips red.
The only thing I don’t understand if he he used a bomb, why is nobody dead?
Then you understand a hell of a lot more than me.
How exactly am I leader pray tell?
I have no freaking idea how you are leader. I also don’t believe I understand more about the mechanics then someone who said that scum had “global roleblocking” or whatever. I know I didn’t fucking vote you, I voted Ausuka.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Sando »

Yeah Tor+Nancy+Sakura seems pretty good for scumlist right about now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11596, Sando wrote:
In post 11593, MathBlade wrote:
Why not get Tor to blow himself up within the 3? Or get him to refuse and thus conf!scum himself?

What does lynching accomplish better?
Lynching Tor today likely stops the petrifications. If he is scum and does have suicide bomber he likely has some sort of protection especially if everyone followed the plan.

The problem is we are having trouble getting scum to do what we need which they won’t. It’s against their wincon.
So we have to lynch the scum most likely to have petrification and imho that is Toranaga. He likely isn’t going to blow himself up. My suspicion is he can’t and if the two Tor is the threat. Because when scum made me leader they probably didn’t count on Tor having to call his bluff.

Plus if it is Tor Sakura and Nancy we run into KPN issues and that I might have to start petrifying myself and we don’t get flips. I need to run the numbers for this scenario here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”