Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11649, Sando wrote:
In post 11646, Drixx wrote:It was already claimed earlier. Someone echoed me onto him.
Yeah I know, but who? I think Nancy claimed it? Which would mean Nancy didn't petrify, or Scum3 echo'd while Nancy petrified.
kokichi did it, that's why I'm not dead

MATHBLADE petrified. you know, the guy that fucking has petrify?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11645, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11642, Drixx wrote:
In post 11628, Toranaga wrote:you're all horrible

except for whoever is scum other than mathblade
I didn't see you even engaging with the logic that clears Math. I'll wait.
math is scum

I'm not gonna drag myself to argue against a logic that says every scum was in the pool that was supposed to vote nero, and then voted math instead and outed themselves

you're awful and I don't care about arguing against horrible logic. math is obviously always scum, of course, but you idiots are clearing him for absolutely appalling reasoning.

anyway ok, bye
If the people who were supposed to vote for Nero voted for Nero, there aren't enough scum to make Math scum. If math is scum, then scum have only two votes to work with.

Votes for Nero: {Ausuka, Sakura, Gamma, YOU}

If Math is scum, only two of those could have voted Math ... and Math would LOSE a 2-2 tie with Nero, per the leader voting rules.

The only way Math can get elected leader is with 3 votes. The only way that 3 votes can beat Nero is if at least 2 came from that set of four.

If you have even a basic couple hours of lecture time with logic, you should be able to interact with this. Point out the flaw.

You called the logic "horrible".

So ... where's the problem? Primary premise? Subordinate premise? Conclusion? Is the logic invalid or is it valid but not sound?

If you CAN'T answer those questions, you have no business calling anyone else "idiots".
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11651, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11649, Sando wrote:
In post 11646, Drixx wrote:It was already claimed earlier. Someone echoed me onto him.
Yeah I know, but who? I think Nancy claimed it? Which would mean Nancy didn't petrify, or Scum3 echo'd while Nancy petrified.
kokichi did it, that's why I'm not dead

MATHBLADE petrified. you know, the guy that fucking has petrify?
So you can still bomb?

You're definitely doing that today then.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11654 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Toranaga »

it's horrible because you're suggesting that all scum voted for a town leader and outed themselves doing so drixx

you're absolutely appalling. the part of your brain that was supposed to go "hey wait a minute, that doesn't really make sense now does it?" doesn't function

scum would never pile onto a town vote and out themselves
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11655 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I just did bomb, yes? I bombed theta if you didn't notice

I didn't bomb nancy cause I think she is protected and if she is not I want her to unpetrify sakura cause I think sakura is town
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11656 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11648, MathBlade wrote:@Drixx help me do a KPN? I need to plot some shit out.
I already pointed it out earlier. Worst case (given what we know) is a kill plus echoed petrify.

We're now at 11 which makes it 8v3

If we mislynch it's 7v3

A kill plus 2 petrifies would put us into LYLO and we would have to nail the scum with petrify.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11657 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11632, Sando wrote:
In post 11631, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re forgetting that I picked an actual power that helps town, which is good, since I am the only one left who still has it.

I DGAF about that, I actually want to help town win.
Prove it.
Sure as soon as 6 people tell me to.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11658 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11655, Toranaga wrote:I just did bomb, yes? I bombed theta if you didn't notice

I didn't bomb nancy cause I think she is protected and if she is not I want her to unpetrify sakura cause I think sakura is town
I did, I misread your "Kokichi did it" as bombing, not echoing.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11659 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11631, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re forgetting that I picked an actual power that helps town, which is good, since I am the only one left who still has it.

Prove it.
WHAT?

JUST FUCKING DO IT
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11660 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11654, Toranaga wrote:it's horrible because you're suggesting that all scum voted for a town leader and outed themselves doing so drixx

you're absolutely appalling. the part of your brain that was supposed to go "hey wait a minute, that doesn't really make sense now does it?" doesn't function

The very fact that you are refusing to acknowledge the plain facts of the numbers because you don't believe scum would do something is why you don't belong namecalling anyone.

Interact with the logic. My first instinct when the day started was that Math was scum. At this point, the only way math can be scum is if:

1.) Town players literally game threw (would have to be you refusing to admit you didn't vote nero and/or some combination of Ausuka and Sakura going off plan).

2.) Scum have some hidden ability which allowed them to override the leader vote in some fashion.

You refuse to respond to the logic, so I'm going to assume you can find no problems with it. That means you are choosing to believe something we have no evidence for to justify a read you have flip/flopped on for quite awhile. That's irrational.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11661 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you just threw the game by not voting nero AS WE SAID A MILLION TIMES yesterday and now you dare, you fucking dare to fucking stall on this

unpetrify sakura please
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11656, Drixx wrote:
In post 11648, MathBlade wrote:@Drixx help me do a KPN? I need to plot some shit out.
I already pointed it out earlier. Worst case (given what we know) is a kill plus echoed petrify.

If we mislynch it's 7v3

A kill plus 2 petrifies would put us into LYLO and we would have to nail the scum with petrify.
You didn’t do one if Sakura is scum?
What is it like if Sakura is scum and Nancy doesn’t heal and I petrify or kill her instead?

I am thinking lynch Tor I petrify Nancy here and she doesn’t heal so we just win?

Assuming it is Tor/Nancy/Sakura. If not then it is just Gamma yeah?

I am kinda not wanting Nancy to heal I think?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11660, Drixx wrote:
In post 11654, Toranaga wrote:it's horrible because you're suggesting that all scum voted for a town leader and outed themselves doing so drixx

The very fact that you are refusing to acknowledge the plain facts of the numbers because you don't believe scum would do something is why you don't belong namecalling anyone.

Interact with the logic. My first instinct when the day started was that Math was scum. At this point, the only way math can be scum is if:

1.) Town players literally game threw (would have to be you refusing to admit you didn't vote nero and/or some combination of Ausuka and Sakura going off plan).

2.) Scum have some hidden ability which allowed them to override the leader vote in some fashion.

You refuse to respond to the logic, so I'm going to assume you can find no problems with it. That means you are choosing to believe something we have no evidence for to justify a read you have flip/flopped on for quite awhile. That's irrational.
Tora also conveniently ignores that the only reason we revealed 2 scum is because Gamma claimed to vote Nero when he wasn't supposed to.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11664 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Prove it.
And I I also get double doc.

But if 6 are willing to risk it, I’ll do it, anyway and hope scum doesn’t kil me tonight, since I have no protection because I echo doced Math last night, instead of protecting myself with bp.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11665 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11662, MathBlade wrote:

If we mislynch it's 7v3

What is it like if Sakura is scum and Nancy doesn’t heal and I petrify or kill her instead?

I am thinking lynch Tor I petrify Nancy here and she doesn’t heal so we just win?

Sanity check me please Drixx?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11666 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Sando »

There's nothing to stop scum petrifying Sakura tonight anyway, other than negate which also stops heal. This whole line of discussion is just so fucking asinine.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11667 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by the worst »

Prove it.
Prove it 100%.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11668 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11666, Sando wrote:There's nothing to stop scum petrifying
Sakura
tonight anyway, other than negate which also stops heal. This whole line of discussion is just so fucking asinine.
Edit: nothing to stop them petrifying NANCY*
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11669 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11660, Drixx wrote:

no, you're irrational. that's brainless crap. we simply do not know what happened at night. what I know is that I voted for nero cain and that math knew he was going to win anyway yesterday because he gave us half the precog powers wrong. which is something you're not even interacting with anyway, you just explain away that math has 3 wrong ass powers yesterday as... what? maybe scum has blablabla abilities, which I can say the exact same thing about why mathblade is leader and we're left with nothing to go with

math sounds like scum, that's why he is scum. I flip flopped on it but I was the only one adamant about it and imo math absolutely outed himself last gameday, which sure you can't see it, you think town!math was voted by a pool of scum in the towncore and you caught them LOL

so yeah I'm not gonna do this. I just can't scream for days just to win a shitty mafia game. I didn't lynch math, so I lose, and that's it really.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sando is my dark horse pick for 3rd scum. Him wanting Tora to bomb Sakura made me :igmeou: :shifty: :eek:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11662, MathBlade wrote:

If we mislynch it's 7v3

D3890DH893AJDP93KDA03KDA3[DKADA
DAKLDJASPDJ32098FDJ3ANKD
D
DKSL;DJSADJASKL;DAS

DASBFA3NAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU'RE LOSING TO THIS DAIODJH390DJA09P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by the worst »

Sando's read shift on Tora here is creepeh
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11670, Nero Cain wrote:Sando is my dark horse pick for 3rd scum. Him wanting Tora to bomb Sakura made me :igmeou: :shifty: :eek:
yes its me/nancy/sando and mathblade is town
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

math why are today's powers not matching what you said they were?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”