Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11900 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11895, Sando wrote:
In post 11885, Toranaga wrote:drixx, nothing is that easy, right? there's no way scum would just hand the game like that
Put Math in leadership, set him up for D7 lynch.
Get a no-lynch today so "we can bomb Math tonight".
Petrify Math N6.
Lynch Math D7.
Scum wins.
that's stupid though

it doesn't matter anyway. I'm resolving myself tomorrow and can't act tonight, so when me and gamma both have the same scum equity, you lynch gamma 100%
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11901 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

> lynch Gamma today
> tomorrow Tora asplodes (if he doesn't he's confscum which is very very very handy)
> we're down Tora+Math+Gamma and will actually be able to talk about what happened today
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11902 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11897, Sando wrote:
In post 11894, Toranaga wrote:lynching gamma today ensures that, if I'm town, I can literally vig myself and don't need to be resolved
You had your chance today, you blew up the town who suggested you blow up Nancy...

Yeah no.
but you also said I shouldn't blow up nancy cause that would be useless, didn't you sando?

should I quote your post and shame you for flipping on me now? how dare you say this to me lol

I wanted nancy alive because I wanted nancy to heal sakura, who I was townreading. I was not townreading nancy and thought both nancy and theta were scum. I shot theta, she flipped town, oh well. but don't @ me with that crap mate, come on now. you wanted this.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11903 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by the worst »

even if they're fucking obscenely all town were down to what, 2v4 MyLo? but they're also not

we got this
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11904 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11306, Sando wrote:Promise last post before I sleep, I'm actually posting this from bed.

Tora should not bomb Nancy, it's a waste, bomb someone else and the townflip confscums Nancy.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11905 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11885, Toranaga wrote:drixx, nothing is that easy, right? there's no way scum would just hand the game like that

mathblade got nancy drew outed by YOLO making himself leader. she played a great, very participative game and deserved better than to get mechanically outed by math.

if math isn't scum, what nancy drew is completely nonsensical. she just threw a great scum game for no fucking reason.

you're just... I mean it's so obvious math is scum. you just work through weird logical waves to get there and I have no patience interacting with it. I will flip town and then you will resolve math so it's fine.
There's nothing weird about reason and logic friend.

We know for sure that Nero got two votes. This is true if:

1.) Ausuka and Sakura voted Nero
2.) Sakura and one of {Gamma, You (Tora)} voted Nero

Because Nero absolutely got two votes in 100% of possibility spaces, that means that Math needed three. The voting rules make it very clear that Nero would have won a tie.

The simplest explanation is that remaining scum is {You, Gamma} and your team decided to roll the dice. I already pointed out how a conservative worst case could have made tomorrow game over if we had screwed up today. And it's not like there wasn't adequate lynchbait around. I kept going through Nosferatu's ISO looking for a rational case. Creature hasn't exactly shined this game.

Mechanically it makes the most sense to leave you be since you are power expended, but you aren't at all clear. Logically you can only be town if:

1.) Scum had some unknown ability to impose leadership out of accordance with the stated rules (which is borderline bastard since we were given very specific rules for how leader is determined, not to mention bad design and against the theme).

OR

2.) Ausuka forgot to leader vote
AND
Gamma is scum who voted for Mathblade
AND
there's a townie/scum who has yet to fess up to also voting for Mathblade.

Rationally speaking, it's really hard to even run with the premise that you're town right now. The evidence is pretty heavily stacked against you. It takes the moderator lying to us about how leader is determined OR a lot of low probability things all happening to clear you.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11906 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

wait a fucking second

wasn't sando suggesting I bombed sakura?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11907 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Gamma, if scum, has no powers. Even if Gamma was scum, there's still a third scum out there. I think flipping you today so you can't explode and kill town makes more sense than flipping prob scum Gamma.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11908 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

"Rationally speaking, it's really hard to even run with the premise that you're town right now. The evidence is pretty heavily stacked against you. It takes the moderator lying to us about how leader is determined OR a lot of low probability things all happening to clear you."

you don't know what scum factional has

anyway I'm not even arguing that I'm town. I'm arguing for letting me explode tomorrow.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11909 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by the worst »

Drixx just gonna restate that there is a far greater than 0% chance of Ausuka missing the vote there. but I agree there's literally a logical probability that there's two scum on the leaderwagon
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11910 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11907, Nero Cain wrote:but Gamma, if scum, has no powers. Even if Gamma was scum, there's still a third scum out there. I think flipping you today so you can't explode and kill town makes more sense than flipping prob scum Gamma.
you're wrong because titus was leader d2 and passed powers to a scum mate who wasn't nancy. so yes gamma can have powers, and that's not taking in consideration that obvscum!mathblade has been leader twice now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11911 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Nero - I think it's exactly what it looks like. Scum throwing a frame up on Math. It nearly worked.

Tora wants to live too badly and if he's alive I am forced not to act tonight for fear that my BP or FG gets echoed onto him and he can blow another town up without himself dying.

I think Tor is the lynch. If he does somehow flip green, then Gamma is the lynch tomorrow.

Leader votes should be split between you and whomever you trust the most.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11912 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11906, Toranaga wrote:wait a fucking second

wasn't sando suggesting I bombed sakura?
I suggested you not bomb till Mylo was sorted (also you claimed you submitted and then rescinded the Theta bomb, ROFL).
Theta suggested you bomb Nancy
I said don't bomb Nancy, because I was working on the assumption that Aus couldn't have voted because dead, and that was also pre-Gamma I believe, so I thought only 1 confirmed scum between you/Nancy.
I then posited that 2 scum in Tora/Gamma/Sakura, and I said more likely it's Sakura as scum instead of Gamma because of vote-claim.
You blow up Theta
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11913 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11601, Sando wrote:
In post 11599, MathBlade wrote:So we have to lynch the scum most likely to have petrification and imho that is Toranaga. He likely isn’t going to blow himself up. My suspicion is he can’t and if the two Tor is the threat. Because when scum made me leader they probably didn’t count on Tor having to call his bluff.
I mean if he outright refuses then sure, let's lynch Tor. But there's literally no cost to town at least asking.

I think it's not Gamma, since the claim of voting Nero really fucks with you being leader for scum. It's that claim that conf!towns you.

So we get Tor to blow up Sakura. That will only happen if Tor is town, or Sakura is town and Tor has protection as scum. They can't protect both, and he can't claim negation.

So if he doesn't do it, we lynch him and move on.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11914 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so you wanted me to blow sakura and you're now calling me scum for not blowing up nancy, who you said made no sense if I blew up

@sando

how are you making any sense right now?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11915 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 11911, Drixx wrote:@Nero - I think it's exactly what it looks like. Scum throwing a frame up on Math. It nearly worked.

Tora wants to live too badly and if he's alive I am forced not to act tonight for fear that my BP or FG gets echoed onto him and he can blow another town up without himself dying.

I think Tor is the lynch. If he does somehow flip green, then Gamma is the lynch tomorrow.

Leader votes should be split between you and whomever you trust the most.
I can just suicide bomb whoever of the two we don’t lynch because of immunity

I am puking Drixx Nero leader choices imho
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11916 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11909, the worst wrote:Drixx just gonna restate that there is a far greater than 0% chance of Ausuka missing the vote there. but I agree there's literally a logical probability that there's two scum on the leaderwagon
It's definitely a nonzero chance but ... let's assume Ausuka didn't vote. That still means there's a scum in {Tora, Gamma} because otherwise Nero would be leader.

While we don't know what the scum factional abilities are (if they even have any besides kill), we DO know that the moderator went into great detail about how the leader is determined. Any ability to bypass that would mean the mod went to great effort to lie to us. That's kind of the primary reason I've discounted it as a possibility so heavily.

If Ausuka DID vote Nero, then supposing that Toranaga also did means Math would have needed FOUR votes. That would require a town player to have voted Math and decided not to tell us that. That would be gamethrowing.

QED - I think this is GG. Lynch Tora, Lynch Gamma.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11917 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Toranaga »

why would I blow sakura instead of nancy and how does it make any sense for you to even suggest something like that sando?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11918 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11910, Toranaga wrote:you're wrong because titus was leader d2 and passed powers to a scum mate who wasn't nancy.
but you fake checked him for powers. Your fear mongering won't work on me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11919 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I prefer Drixx and will vote there
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11920 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11914, Toranaga wrote:so you wanted me to blow sakura and you're now calling me scum for not blowing up nancy, who you said made no sense if I blew up

@sando

how are you making any sense right now?
I never called you scum because you blew up on Theta or for not blowing up Nancy.

I said we're not giving you the chance to do it tomorrow, because you blew up on Theta...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11921 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Toranaga »

@everyone: sando said I should either blow sakura up or get lynched if I failed to do so, while suggesting I shouldn't blow nancy up, and is now using the fact that I killed town as a reason to get me lynched.

just notice the scummy shit happening here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11922 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Toranaga »

not giving me the chance means lynching me, sando

you tried to bully me into detonating obvtown or get lynched for it. that's scummy. you're now trying to get me lynched, and since I know I'm town, I'm gonna say that's also scummy.

half of you can't mafia it's amazing. I hope sando is a wolf, guys.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11923 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11919, MathBlade wrote:I prefer Drixx and will vote there
I guess it doesn't matter but I hate your biasness.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11924 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11918, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11910, Toranaga wrote:you're wrong because titus was leader d2 and passed powers to a scum mate who wasn't nancy.
but you fake checked him for powers. Your fear mongering won't work on me.
just so we are clear here. Tora claimed to use mimic on Gamma and found no powers. Tora is trying to claim that Gamma is the better lynch today b/c he
might
have powers. Tora is our lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”